- » Cooked Boiled Custard
Cooked Boiled Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked boiled custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked boiled custard recipes.
Boiled Custard For Christmas Holiday
If you are looking for an impressive pudding that makes a great addition to the holiday table, this is it. Betty shares with her viewers a creamy, delicious boiled custard recipe that is just ideal for Christmas. This Kentucky holiday favorite is pretty... - 104.654
1. Heat the milk, sugar and salt in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
2. Slowly stir the eggs into the hot milk and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture coats the spoon, about 5 minutes. Custard thickens as it cools, so do not overcook... - 23.7654
Combine eggs, salt and sugar; add milk slowly and cook in top of double boiler until mixture coats a spoon.
Add vanilla, turn into individual serving dishes and chill.
Serves 4. - 26.2015
Soft Four Egg Boiled Custard
Scald milk, but do not boil.
Beat egg yolks lightly; add sugar and salt, stir and blend well.
Very slowly pour the hot milk into egg mixture, adding a few tablespoonfuls until egg mixture becomes warmed; then milk may be added more quickly.
Return all to top... - 33.228
Boiled Egg Custard
Beat eggs until creamy in mixing bowl; add sugar and cornstarch gradually, beating after each addition until smooth.
Combine egg mixture and milk in heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring fre- quently.
Bring to a boil; turn heat off.
Stir until... - 31.451
Plain Boiled Custard
Put 2 egg yolks with the contents of 2 whole eggs together in a basin and mix to a smooth, but not frothy, consistency.
Arrange a basin over a pan of boiling water, or use a double boiler pan for your ingredients.
Rinse the basin or top part of the boiler... - 32.5149
Perfect Holiday Custard
If you have always wanted to make creamy, thick, restaurant like custard at home, this recipe video will help you get started. All it takes is a little bit of effort and a careful watching of this video to make this indulgent dessert at home. It's so... - 83.8702
Slow Cooked Custard Sauce
Bring the milk just to the boil in a saucepan, then remove from the heat.
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar, together in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Gradually pour in the milk, whisking all the time.
Pour the mixture... - 27.0494
Poached Pears With Soft Custard
"Combine 1 quart water and 1 112 cups sugar in large saucepan.
Heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Peel Dears, leaving stems; place in syrup.
Simmer for 30 min- utes or until pears are tender, turning... - 41.9001
Classic Floating Island Custard
1. Place egg yolks, the 1/4 cup sugar and the cornstarch in a medium-sized, heat-resistant non-metallic bowl; mix well. Gradually stir in milk.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until mixture just about boils. Do not allow-to boil. Stir... - 32.0225
Chocolate Custard Sauce
Beat eggs until frothy in a small bowl odd sugar, beating until thick and lemon colored.
Set mixture aside.
Scald milk in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stir in cocoa.
Gradually stir one fourth of hot milk mixture into egg mixture; add to... - 33.0717
Fruit Custard Or Fruit Salad - Indian Style Fruit Custard
Fruit Salad is a very very easy to make and delicious dessert. Milk with custard, nuts and fruits of choice makes this dessert to be one of my favorite dessert. It changes into a different tasting dessert every time you change the fruits, nuts and the custard... - 116.533
I love this plain Custard for its simplicity. It tastes so versatile that just club it with a scoop of ice cream or throw in a few of your fruit chunks; whatever you do, I bet it can't just spoil the taste of this Custard. Give it a try and let me know what... - 33.4912
Creme Anglaise Or Custard Sauce.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until foamy.
Add the milk and cook over a low heat until the mixture thickens.
Attention: Do not allow it to boil! - 22.6016
Pink Cinnamon Vanilla Custard
This Pink Cinammon Vanilla Custard makes a dreamy dessert ! You can add nuts if you want to.Try out this Pink Cinammon Vanilla Custard for your guests this weekend ! Tell me what you think about this fabulous dessert ! - 35.1412
Rich Custard Filling
Mix sugar, salt and flour in saucepan.
Stir in milk.
Set over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir a little over half of mixture gradually into egg yolks.
Pour back into saucepan, and continue... - 33.505
Thomas Jefferson's Almond Custard
Grind almonds in electric blender or in nut grater.
Combine almonds and milk and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs with sugar and salt.
Beat almond-milk mixture gradually into eggs.
Turn into top part of double boiler.
Cook over hot, not boiling,... - 31.5214
Easy Custard Sauce
In a double boiler, bring milk to a boil.
In a mixer bowl, at high speed, whip remaining ingredients until thick and creamy.
Fold into milk.
While stirring, cook until sauce thickens.
Pass hot sauce through a sieve. - 24.7009
Custard Sauce No. 1
1. Mix the custard powder in 1/2 teacup of cold milk to a smooth paste.
2. Put the rest of the milk to boil with the sugar.
3. When the milk starts boiling, add the custard powder gradually.
4. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Cool the sauce and add the vanilla essence. - 31.377
Quick Rice Custard
Place custard mix in a 2 qt.glass cassrole dish.
Gradually stir in milk.
Stir in rice and sugar.
Microwave 9 to 11 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 3 minutes during cooking.
Stir and sprinkle with nutmeg.
If desired, pour into individual... - 35.3464
1. Blend custard powder, sugar and a little cold milk to form a smooth paste.
2. Boil remaining milk. Pour over paste. Blend well and return to fire.
3. Cook till custard coats the back of the wooden spoon. Add vanilla to flavour.
4. Cool and add sliced... - 33.5211
Creamy Vanilla Custards
1. To prepare strawberries, holding the stalk, dip each strawberry in chocolate to partially coat. Place on nonstick baking paper and allow chocolate to set at room temperature.
2. Place egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and beat for 2 minutes. Place cream in a... - 32.9816
Custard Sauce Ie
Mix salt, sugar, and flour in top of double boiler; add egg and blend; then add the milk and cook over boiling water, stirring until thickened—about 5 min.
Add vanilla. - 30.0341
Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch in top of double boiler.
Stir in milk gradually.
Set over simmering water and cook, stir, until slightly thickened.
Add at least half of hot mixture gradually to egg yolks.
Return mixture to double boiler and set over simmering... - 35.0579
Lagan Nu Custard ( Wedding Custard )
1. Bring the milk to a boil in a large heavy bottomed pan. Remove from the fire and stir in the condensed milk, sugar and cook over a slow fire. Taste the milk and add another half cup of sugar only if necessary. Keep stirring the milk till it is sticky and... - 27.875
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 48.6598
Whisk together 1/4 cup milk, egg yolks and cornstarch.
In a heavy saucepan, heat remaining milk until steaming.
Gradually whisk milk into the egg mixture.
Return to the saucepan; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until custard boils and thickens,... - 35.4277
Orange Custard Sauce
Blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a 2-quart saucepan.
Combine milk and Egg Beaters; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in Butter... - 27.5659
Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing pastry custard -- one of the condiments most used in the kitchen for filling desserts - 130.329
Egg Custard Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms, place it in saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring to boil, remove from heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3) Drain the mushrooms and dice.
4) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, chicken or shrimps, water chestnuts,... - 46.1989
Basic Confectioners Custard
Combine milk and vanilla pod in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat to just below boiling.
Combine flour and sugar in medium mixing bowl, blending well.
Add egg yolks; beat thoroughly with electric mixer.
Remove vanilla pod from milk (dry pod; store for... - 32.2855
Heat the milk.
Beat together eggs and sugar.
Add the hot milk, stirring continuously.
Return to pan and cook without boiling until custard coats the back of a wooden spoon.
Strain, cover and cool. - 25.8986
Apricot Rice Custard
In a large saucepan, cook rice according to package directions.
Stir in milk, sugar and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Stir 1/2 cup into eggs; return all to the pan.
Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon (do not boil).
Remove... - 43.0521
Creamy Custard Filling
1. In 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in milk until smooth. Over medium heat, cook until mixture thickens and boils, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
2. In small bowl, beat eggs slightly. Into eggs, beat small amount of hot milk... - 26.5336
Stirred custard is cooked in a broiler and prepared with sugar, eggs, and milk. Flavored with a dash of vanilla, the stirred custard is chilled before serving and can be served with fresh fruits or just plain. - 21.8032
Wash oranges and cut off thin strips of outer rind avoiding white pith.
Put rind, water and sugar into a bowl and leave to stand, covered, for 2 hr.
After 2 hr strain into a saucepan, heat through and pour gradually over the well-beaten eggs, stirring all... - 35.7244
Custard Sauce No. 2
1. Beat the egg and sugar together.
2. Pour in the milk.
3. Cook in a double boiler or in a basin over hot water. Cook very gently until the mixture just coats the back of a wooden spoon.
4. Cool and add the vanilla essence. - 27.7649
Vanilla Custard Cream
1. Place milk in top part of a double boiler over boiling water. Mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Stir into milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until thick. Cover; cook for 10 minutes longer.
2. Add small amount of mixture to eggs, return to double boiler, and... - 24.89
Raisin Custard Soup
Prepare Almond Crunch, if desired.
Scald milk by heating in a large saucepan over low heat until bubbles appear around the edge.
Place raisins in a medium bowl.
Pour hot milk over raisins.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Combine sugar, salt and cornstarch in a 3-quart... - 40.9562
To make the caramel, put the sugar and water into a pan.
Allow to dissolve, stirring continuously, and then boil without stirring until golden brown.
Stir and turn into a suitable 1 lt (2 pt) for the Family de luxe and Auto Slo cookers, 550ml (1 pt) in... - 40.6288
Mix the cornflour and sugar with a little milk to form a paste, then add the remaining milk.
Split the vanilla pod lengthways and, with the tip of a small knife, scrape the seeds into the milk, then pop the pods into the milk as well, or add the vanilla... - 35.3136
Orange Cream Custard
Combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat just until mixture comes to a boil.
Meanwhile, slightly beat the egg yolk.
Pour a small amount of pudding mixture into the egg yolk, stir, and return mixture to... - 35.4932
Combine pudding mix, milk, lemon juice, and lemon rind in a nonstick saucepan.
Cook and stir until mixture just comes to a boil.
Stir a small amount of pudding mixture into beaten egg; then return to saucepan.
Continue cooking until mixture comes to full... - 31.512
Combine pudding mix, milk, and 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the toasted coconut in a saucepan.
Cook and stir until mixture just comes to a boil.
Pour a small amount of mixture into beaten egg yolk; then return to saucepan.
Cook until mixture comes to a full... - 33.2067
Strawberry Custard Pies
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in the water until smooth.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for i minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the gelatin and lemon juice until the gelatin is dissolved.
Cool to... - 42.288
Heat milk in top of double boiler until small bubbles form around edge.
Beat egg yolks, sugar and salt together, and add to the hot milk.
Turn heat low, so that water in bottom stays hot but not rapidly boiling.
Cook mixture, stirring, until it coats a metal... - 30.9646
Coffee Custard Pudding
Combine sugar, coffee powder and cornflour in a bowl.
Stir in a little milk to make a paste.
Put rest of the milk on fire.
When it comes to a boil, lower heat and add cornflour paste and butter.
Stirring all the time, cook for two minutes or until mixture is... - 37.2986
Beat egg yolks until thick and frothy.
Combine yolks, lemon juice, sugar and salt in double boiler.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until cus- tard coats spoon; chill.
Stir in rind and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold egg whites... - 37.2365
Vanilla Custard Sauce
Combine 2 cups sugar and 2 1/2 cups skim milk.
Bring to a boil.
Combine Egg Beater and remaining milk and add to sugar mixture.
Combine remaining sugar with flour and add to mixture.
Cook over low heat until desired thickness is reached.
Remove from heat and... - 28.9727
Traditionally this is done with a wire whip in a copper zabaglione pan.
However, you will have great results, perhaps even better than the old method, if you will use an electric mixer and a double boiler.
Place the egg yolks and the sugar in the double... - 28.6626
Lemon Custard Sauce
1) In top part of a double boiler or in a heavy saucepan, scald milk and rind over hot water.
2) Slightly whip egg yolks, just enough to mix.
3) Add in salt and sugar, stirring and then slowly mix in hot milk.
4) Immediately put the mixture back to... - 35.7893
Egg N' Strawberry Custard
1) To prepare meringues, in a pan, scald milk.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
3) To this, add 3/4 cup of sugar followed by 1/4 tea spoon of salt, beating stiffly.
4) Into the hot milk in the pan, drop 3 mounds of meringue, leaving a... - 45.9615
Put the milk, half the sugar and the vanilla pod into a pan and bring to the boil.
In a heatproof bowl beat the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until the mixture becomes lighter in colour and then add the dried milk.
Pour the boiling milk onto the beaten... - 34.2557
Chocolate Creme Anglaise Custard
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor.
Put the milk, half the sugar and the vanilla pods into a pan and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
Beat the egg yolks with the rest of the sugar in a mixing... - 38.0536
Lemon Custard Pudding
1) In a bowl of cold water, add in the gelatin. Let it rest till the gelatin dissolves completely.
2) Over a double boiler, mix the egg yolks and cream.
3) Add in the sugar, salt, lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
4) Cook over the double boiler, while... - 44.3531
Combine tapioca, milk, sugar replacement and salt in medium saucepan; stir to blend.
Allow to rest 10 minutes.
Place pan on heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and cook and stir until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat.
Pour small amount of hot tapioca... - 35.9912
Dissolve cornstarch in a little of the cold milk.
Heat remaining milk in top of double boiler, with vanilla bean if using it.
Remove bean, slit pod open and using the tip of the knife, scrape inside of pod into milk.
Stir dissolved cornstarch... - 37.991
In the top of a double boiler, put the egg yolks, cornstarch, and mustard; stir well; then add milk and let cook until custard thickens.
Remove from heat, let cool.
When custard is cold, add fruit, mix.
Lastly whip 1 pint of heavy cream and fold into fruit... - 28.5906
Why not try this very simpe yet delicious Custard Sauce to pep up your desserts. Quite versatile, I have flavored this Custard Sauce vanilla. Do give it a try! - 27.6645
In a heavy, medium-size saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the milk with the cornstarch.
Stir with a whisk until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Add the remaining milk and the honey, and cook over low heat until the sauce thickens and comes to a boil, stirring... - 30.5239
1. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth cream. Stir in the vanilla essence and sugar.
2. Heat the milk almost to boiling point in a small saucepan. Stir into the egg mixture. Whisk well. Return to the rinsed-out saucepan.
3. Cook the sauce over a very... - 26.0358
Easy Custard Sauce Using Whole Eggs
1.Whisk the egg thoroughly.
2.Boil the milk and add the whisked egg slowly into it by stirring well.
3.Strain the mixture and reheat gently until thick.
4.Once the egg is cooked, turn off the flame.
5.Add sugar and vanilla essence.
6.Serve the... - 33.1713
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cornstarch and 2-cup milk. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in remaining milk and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a cup add the egg substitute.
6) Add several... - 44.0088
Blend the cornflour with a little of the cold milk.
Boil the rest of the milk with thinly cut lemon rind if used for flavouring.
Remove rind and stir the boiling liquid into the blended cornflour.
Rinse the pan and return the sauce to it.
Just bring it to... - 31.2474
Simple Custard Sauce
Custard Sauce is a dessert sauce. Custard Sauce gets its taste from eggs mixed with milk and flavored with vanilla extracts. Custard Sauce is used to make different varieties of dessert recipes. - 28.005
Custard Sauce is a delicious and addictive side dish. My daughter who hates custard in any form actually licks this off the bowl. Try this Custard Sauce recipe for yourself! - 29.9353
1. Blend the custard powder with a little of the milk.
2. Bring the remaining milk to the boil.
3. Pour on to the blended custard, stirring all the time.
4. Rinse the pan with cold water, return the custard to the pan and bring to the boil over a gentle heat,... - 29.08
Vanilla Custard Filling
Mix sugar, flour, and salt in saucepan.
Stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until it boils.
Boil 1 min.
Remove from heat.
Stir a little over half of mixture into egg yolks.
Blend into hot mixture in saucepan.
Bring just to boil.
Cool and blend in... - 36.5591
Classic Custard Filling
Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in small saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Gradually stir at least half of the hot mixture into egg yolk.
Blend into hot... - 38.0101
Heat the milk over boiling water in the top of a double boiler.
Add the acesulfame-K and tapioca and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. (If you do not have a double boiler, stir constantly to avoid burning the milk.) With an electric mixer, beat the egg... - 30.9684
Low Fat Custard Sauce
Heat skim milk in top of double boiler, over direct heat, until bubbles form around edge of pan.
In small bowl, lightly beat Egg Beaters with sugar.
Gradually add hot skim milk, beating constantly.
Return to double boiler.
Cook over hot, not boiling, water... - 29.6623
Tasty Custard Sauce
Beat 3 egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
Add sugar and continue beating until smooth and creamy.
Add 1 scant teaspoon flour.
Scald 12 oz. of milk and a piece of vanilla bean or essence.
Pour slowly over the egg mixture, mixing well.
Return to saucepan and cook... - 38.3705
1. In a bowl, mix egg yolks, salt and sugar together.
2. Slowly add cream and scaled milk. Add the vanilla bean in case you are using.
3. Cook in top part either in a bowl over hot water or in double boiler until mixture coats spoon. Keep stirring... - 37.1761
Before you start, decide how confident you are.
If you are unsure or are in a rush, add a teaspoon of cornflour to the ingredients.
This will prevent the mixture from turning into scrambled eggs if you don't get the method quite right.
Beat the egg yolks and... - 38.6648
1. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a heavy-duty... - 40.2111
Gourmet Custard Sauce
1. In a saucepan, take milk.
2. Add vanilla pod to it and bring it to a boil.
3. In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar till it becomes thick in consistency.
4. Add hot milk and blend it well. Pour it again into the pan.
5. Let it cook over a low... - 40.541
Citrus Fruit Custard
1 In a bowl, mix sugar and cornstarch thoroughly.
2 In another bowl, beat egg and egg yolk.
3 In top of double boiler, bring milk to a full boil over direct heat.
4 Place over rapidly boiling water.
5 Gradually stir in the sugar-cornstarch... - 42.9898
Perfect Soft Custard
1. Pre-heat oven at 174°.
2. In a saucepan, mix egg yolks, sugar and salt. Beat it well.
3. Add milk and stir.
4. Cook in a double boiler over gently simmering water for about 10-15 minutes. Keep stirring continuously until... - 40.1052
Rich Custard Sauce
1. In a saucepan, scald milk.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs slightly.
3. Add sugar and salt.
4. Add hot milk very slowly, stirring it continuously.
5. In a double boiler, cook the above liquid while stirring it continuously for 4-5 minutes or until the... - 42.1616
Pitcher Pouring Custard
This is simply heaven over a bowl of berries, peaches or juicy fruit pies.
In heavy saucepan over low heat, heat 2 cups (500 mL) milk until bubbles form around edge of pan.
In bowl, whisk 6 egg yolks with 1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar and pinch of salt;... - 27.9727
Classic Custard Rice Pudding
1. In a saucepan, pour in the milk
2. Heat the milk in the saucepan until itâ€™s hot. Stir continuously as the milk cooks
3. Add the custard mix to the milk and cook the mixture till itâ€™s dissolved
4. Allow to cool for 3-5... - 41.6307
Warm Apple Slices With Custard Sauce
To make custard sauce:
1. In top of double boiler heat milk, over direct heat, until bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
2. In small bowl, slightly beat egg yolks with 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and the salt.
3. Gradually add hot milk,... - 45.207
Turkey Cutlets In Onion Custard
Drain the chickpeas and place them in a blender.
Add the canned and fresh skim milks a little at a time, and process until the peas are completely pureed.
Add the remaining creamy mixture ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Preheat a... - 45.3143
Pour milk into a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat to scald, but do not boil.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
In a bowl, whisk flour and sugar substitute together.
Add the egg yolks and beat thoroughly with an electric... - 30.3539
Classic Custard Sauce
This Custard Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this Custard Sauce on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 26.5874
Golden Egg Custard Mix
Place custard mix in a V-k or 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Gradually stir in amount of milk as called for on package directions.
Microwave 6 to 10 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 2 to 3 minutes during cooking.
Pour into individual custard... - 27.7819
Creamy Spinach Custard
Cook spinach in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water 3 to 5 minutes or till tender; drain well, Coarsely chop the spinach and pat between paper toweling to remove excess liquid.
Beat eggs, skim milk, salt, and ground nutmeg till blended.
Stir in... - 34.4568
Orange Custard Pudding
Section oranges; marinate segments in small amount of sugar.
Place milk in saucepan over low heat.
Simmer; do not boil.
Combine flour, egg yolks and 1 cup sugar; add to milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook to desired thickness.
Pour into glass... - 42.3871
Corn Custard With Tomatoes
Corn custard with tomatoes is a homely side that can be served with meals of choice. Prepared with fresh corn and tomatoes along with eggs, the corn custard is baked in the oven and served with a creamy sauce to taste. - 44.9631
Lemon Pudding Cups
These Lemon Pudding Cups make an excellent dessert after a meal ! Relish it for a snack if you want to ! Just try and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Lemon Pudding Cup are welcome ! - 41.9758
Frozen Christmas Custard
Frozen Christmas Custard is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Frozen Christmas Custard recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.1785
Mocha Bread Custard
Place chocolate pieces in medium size bowl, cover; cook in Radarange oven 2 minutes until chocolate softens.
Add coffee, milk, and butter; cook in oven 3 minutes.
Mix eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
Stir hot chocolate mixture into egg mixture.
Place bread... - 39.9774
Basic Egg Custard
Basic Egg Custard is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare custard recipe, this Basic Egg Custard is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 31.4291
Steamed Vegetable Custard
Bring 3 inches of water to a boil in a 2 quart pan over high heat; add edible pod peas and cook just until water again comes to a boil.
With a slotted spoon, remove peas; cut crosswise into 1/4 inch wide strips. (If using fresh or frozen shelled peas, no... - 46.2034
Microwave Baked Custard
This Baked Custard is truly delightful ! Try this spiced milky pudding for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Baked Custard are welcome. - 35.4936
Easy Baked Custard
Baked Custard is simply a delicious and mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Baked Custard. - 37.1985
Combine cornstarch, flour, and sugar in top of double boiler.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook over boiling water until thickened, then cook 5 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir part of hot mixture into egg yolks; stir egg yolks... - 43.2258
Ham Custard Moulds
Melt 15 g/1 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms and cook until they are just tender.
Remove the mushrooms from the pan with a slotted spoon and chop them very finely.
Add the remaining butter to the pan and when it has melted add the... - 42.8217
Make paste with small amount of milk and potato flour.
Combine remaining milk and vanilla pod in top of double boiler; bring to boiling.
Stir in paste until smooth.
Remove vanilla pod (rinse and dry for future use).
Stir in sugar until well mixed.
Beat egg... - 34.5196
Warm Lemon Pudding Cakes With Warm Fruit And Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Liberally butter 12 small ramekins or custard cups and dust with granulated sugar.
Place 3 layers of paper towels in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
Set the ramekins or cups in the pan.
In a large bowl, cream the butter,... - 45.0551