- » Cooked Bell Pepper Mushroom
Cooked Bell Pepper Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cooked Bell Pepper Mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cooked Bell Pepper Mushroom recipes.
Minced Beef And Cooked Rice Stuffed Pepper
This is a quick easy recipe to make after a hard day's work. Use frozen cooked mince beef and leftover rice with fresh mushrooms, corn and peas to stuff peppers and have a delicious healthy meal ready in less than 30 minutes. A wonderful recipe for those on a... - 81.2565
Chicken Cacciatore With Bell Pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
While pasta is cooking, combine tomato sauce, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper in microwavable dish.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap or waxed paper; microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway through... - 33.751
Mushrooms With Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. In a colander, wash mushrooms and drain the mushrooms then pat dry on a kitchen town.
2. Stem the mushrooms and finely chop the stems. Thinly slice the caps and place in a bowl until ready to cook.
3. In a colander place the bell peppers... - 48.3761
Bell Pepper And Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan, to heat oil over medium-high heat.
2) Sauté green peppers, onion and garlic in oil.
3) Cook and stir until crisp-tender.
4) Stir in remaining ingredients without the Parmesan cheese and mostaccioli.
5) Reduce heat to medium... - 43.1977
Pasta With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Bacon
1. Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat until rendered of all fat. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat. Remove bacon from pan, blot it with paper towels, and crumble or chop it. Reserve it for later use.
2. Place garlic, peppers, and... - 33.534
Ziti With Italian Sausage Bell Peppers And Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned; drain fat.
Heat olive oil in medium skillet; add mushrooms and garlic.
Cook until tender.
Combine sausage, mushrooms, tomato... - 35.3603
Penne With Bell Peppers, Mushrooms And Cheese
1. In oven broil peppers for 15 minutes or until charred, turning often, cool, peel skins, remove stem and seeds, cut into strips and set aside.
2. In skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook gar-he, mushrooms, onions and green onion until... - 43.828
Penne With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Cheese
Toast on stove or in oven at 400°F until brown.
Broil in oven for approx. 10 minutes, until charred, turning often so as not to burn the skin.
Cool, then peel skin.
Remove top and seeds, and cut into strips.
Chop finely and set... - 43.3298
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Sweet Sausage
Want to try out something different with rice and bell peppers. Here is a recipe to cook bell peppers stuffed with rice and sweet sausage in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great after getting topped with grated cheese! - 123.781
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and cut away cores, leaving peppers intact. Bring approximately 2 inches of water to boil in a large pot. Place peppers in pot, cut-side up. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 to 15 minutes until pepper halves... - 36.9741
Cajun Mushroom Caps
Cajun Mushroom Caps is a juicy dish of flavored mushrooms. This bake and serve mushroom recipe is rich with the creamy flavor of cheese. Cajun Mushroom Caps is less spicy and is pretty easy to brew. - 40.3029
Jarlsberg Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut peppers lengthwise into half. Remove seeds, stem and membrane. Wash inside and out. Cook peppers in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
2) In a skillet, brown the meat, stirring to break into bits.
3) Add mushrooms,... - 48.5539
1) Cut off the tops of the peppers and deseed.
2) Cut up the tops, reserving 1/3 cup chopped pepper.
3) In a skillet, add 1/3 cup chopped pepper, onion, mushrooms, and wine and cook without a lid till tender.
4) Remove from the heat and... - 47.0443
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Why not try out a stuffed bell peppers dish with this amazing video that shows an impressive recipe. Here the ground beef and hot and spicy sausage gives the dish that extra kick and doesn't make it boring. Check it out to make your meal more exciting and... - 92.4219
Green Pepper Stuffing
1. In a skillet, place mushrooms, cover and heat until they are tender.
2. Stir in onion, green pepper, salt and cayenne.
3. Add a little tomato juice just to moisten the mixture.
4. Continue to cook until pepper is soft.
5. Let the mixture cool down... - 37.8777
Healthy Bell Pepper Ratatouille
Heat oil in a large pan and saute garlic, onion and peppers for 3-4 mins.
Add aubergine and cook for a further 2 mins.
Then stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, herbs and seasoning, bring to boil and simmer for 30-40 mins.
Finally, add the mushrooms to the pan... - 34.1618
Turkey Meat Loaf With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and all liquid is evaporated. Add garlic;... - 33.6667
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 31.2279
Bell Peppers Filled With Ham And Rice
Cut a slice from the stalk end of each bell pepper, remove seeds, place in a pan of boiling salted water and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove peppers from the pan, drain and cool.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a pan, add onion and saute until soft, add mushrooms and... - 39.4093
Goulash With Bell Peppers
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil, tilting the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the beef cubes and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the meat and cook for a further 2... - 44.0989
Lasagne With Bell Peppers, Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Cook the lasagne noodles in a pot of boiling, salted water for 6 to 8 minutes until tender. Rinse the noodles under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In the oven, broil the peppers, turning them over often... - 46.9232
Lasagna With Bell Peppers Eggplant And Zucchini
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Broil for approx. 10 minutes or until charred, turning constantly.
Lower temperature to 350 °F.
Rinse in cold water, remove top, peel, and... - 44.7769
Quick Spicy Tofu With Bell Peppers
My husband doesn’t like tofu; usually he won’t even touch it – yet he makes an exception when I cook it using this recipe. The ingredients liven up the blandness of tofu and infuse it with a hot spicy flavor. You can also add fresh mushrooms. Yum! - 34.8125
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) On a broiler pan arrange 1 red and 1 green pepper. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning occasionally until skin blackens. Remove from pan.
2) Place in a plastic bag and let stand for 10 minutes to steam.
3) Peel and seed the peppers. Cut into... - 46.2564
1. In a wok, heat the oil and add onions, ginger and garlic and saute for a while.
2. Add the zucchini and mushroom and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the sweet corn, peas, mashed potatoes, chili flakes, pepper, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.... - 0
Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta
Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta, you will always crave for some more. - 40.5314
Veal With Red Peppers And Mushrooms
Place flour, salt and black pepper in a plastic bag.
Add veal pieces and shake to coat each evenly.
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown lightly on both sides.
Transfer to a plate and... - 39.3428
London Broil With Mixed Vegetables
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine steak and vinegar, turning to coat; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pepper is tender-crisp,... - 35.5621
Pepper And Mushroom Stir Fry
Rinse basil and drain thoroughly.
Chop finely and set aside.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Slice thinly and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and salt.
Cover and... - 44.9465
Spicy Cajun Chicken
Spicy Cajun Chicken is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Spicy Cajun Chicken recipe; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.3797
Santa Fe Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chicken with the bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Spread the rice evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the chicken mixture over the rice.
Combine the cans of soup and the tomatoes... - 43.2519
Twice Portobello Sandwich
Portobello sandwich is fun, but when you get double portobello the fun gets doubled up, too. If you have portobello mushrooms in your stock, then you can try this recipe any time, you wish. Otherwise, wait for the next grocery visit. But before that check... - 119.35
Sole Belle Meuniere
1. In a large pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil or peanut oil
2. Dredge the fish in the cream and then dip it into the flour
3. Season the fish to taste
4. Place the fish on the hot skillet and sauté for two minutes on both sides till... - 46.1448
Peppers, Onions And Mushrooms
1) Using a knife, de seed and slice the pepper into thin trips
2) Cut the onion into thin slices
3) Into a frying pan, saute the sliced up peppers and onions
4) Under running water, wash the mushrooms and using a knife, slice them
5) Once the... - 39.1131
Sauteed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers
SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers is easy, colorful and good. SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers brings together a few ingredients which make for a healthy meal. Get going! - 32.3443
Light Mushroom And Pepper Frittata
1 Cut the bell pepper into thin strips. Coarsely chop the scallions. Halve (or quarter) the mushrooms.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the broth and 1/2 teaspoon of the thyme to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, scallions and mushrooms. Reduce... - 37.3706
Mushroom Pepper Whole Wheat Sandwiches
1 Heat a closed medium size contact grill for 5 minutes.
2 Place mushrooms on the grill,close the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes or until slightly softened.Remove the mushrooms from the grill.
3 Place the onions on the grill,close the grill and cook... - 41.1793
Polenta With Peppers Mushrooms And Onions
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened and slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the green and red peppers and the mushrooms. Season with the salt and black pepper.... - 34.7292
Mushroom And Roasted Pepper Sandwiches
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, and saute 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from heat, and stir in Worcestershire sauce.
Spoon about 1/3 cup mushroom mixture onto each bread... - 35.098
Tomato, Pepper And Mushroom Pizzas
1. MAKE THE DOUGH: To proof the yeast, stir together 1/4 cup of the warm water and the sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle in the yeast and let soften for a minute than stir to dissolve. Let proof until foamy and doubled, about 5 minutes. (If this does not... - 41.3383
Pepper Steak With Mushrooms
1 In a small bowl, add broth, sherry, and dissolved arrowroot; set aside.
2 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, add the oil and heat.
3 Add in the garlic and ginger;saute until lightly browned.
4 Discard the ginger and garlic... - 44.9828
Mushrooms, Peppers And Onions
1) In a skillet, heat oil to sauté the onion for 2 minutes.
2) Add pepper, mushrooms, basil and thyme to sauté for another 5 minutes.
3) Season with mineral salt and cayenne.
4) Cover with a lid and cook over low flame for an additional 2... - 39.2874
Orange-flavored Beef & Mushroom Pilaf
A zesty, filling and nutritious meal - if that is all you are searching for, here is the choice. This fluffy rice pilaf with beef and mushroom offers you required nutrition. The flavor of fresh orange juice makes the dish irresistible. Why don’t you try for... - 112.529
Healthy Heart Pasta
Healthy Heart Pasta is simply a delicious main course meal recipe. A deadly combination of pasta and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Healthy Heart Pasta dish on every party! - 38.4014
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 100.208
Italian Style Stuffed Peppers
How about making your food colorful as well as delicious. Watch this wonderful video that says it all. The video shows an excellent recipe for Italian style stuffed peppers. The video is well explained and would surely compel you to make this dish that has... - 103.72
Peppers And Eggs
1. In small bowl, combine egg whites, egg, salt, and pepper.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add red and green bell peppers, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add potato; cook until lightly browned,... - 32.6773
Cheesy Stuffed Button Mushrooms
A light and delicious snacks preparation can alleviate the mood of any get-together. Here is the recipe of stuffed and baked button mushrooms, which are topped with plenty of cheese. Follow the easy-to-perform steps demonstrated by the chef, in this recipe... - 104.74
Mushroom Stuffed Veal Breast
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or just until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in rosemary.
Remove from heat; cool.
Unroll boneless veal breast; trim... - 34.8165
Creamy Mushroom Soup - Part 1
1. Slice mushroom and dice onions. Set it aside.
2. Soak dried mushroom in tea.
3. Place a frying pan and a stock pot on heat. Add equal amount of olive oil and butter in them.
4. Drop onion in both. Stir and cook until soften.
5. Add... - 96.1234
Creamy Mushroom Soup - Part 2
1. Slice mushrooms and dice onions. Set it aside.
2. Soak dried mushroom in tea.
3. Place a frying pan and a stock pot on heat. Add equal amount of olive oil and butter in them.
4. Drop onion in both. Stir and cook until soften.
5. Add... - 94.4464
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms,... - 31.26
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 31.7635
Chinese 5 Spiced Beef With Peppers
Place mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Remove and discard stems; slice caps into thin strips.
Cut beef into thin slices 1-inch long.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over high... - 43.9847
Green Bean And Mushroom Salad
To Microwave: Cut beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces; place in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
Add water; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender, stirring halfway through cooking; drain.
Cover beans with ice water to... - 38.7266
Golden Stuffed Peppers
1. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Halve peppers lengthwise; discard seeds. Place pepper halves in a microwave-safe dish; microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until peppers begin to soften.
3.... - 35.0497
Wild Mushrooms And Barley
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, bell pepper, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, or until tender and the liquid has evaporated.
Add the barley and thyme and cook, stirring frequently, for 2... - 30.9278
Zucchini Mushroom Stir Fry
Sprinkle the vegetables with a little lemon juice to retain color and freshness until ready to cook.
Saute the zucchini, yellow squash, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil or margarine in a skillet over low heat, stirring... - 33.713
Newport Red Pepper Chowder
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions, mushrooms (if used), lemon juice, and bell peppers; cook, stirring, until vegetables are barely soft, about 10 minutes.
Add broth and potatoes.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce... - 42.4191
Mushroom And Herb Stuffed Veal Chops
Put veal chops in a shallow roasting pan.
In a large skillet, add butter and olive oil.
Cook onion, garlic, and bell pepper until soft.
Add mushrooms and saute 7 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme, dry mustard, and Chardonnay.
Simmer until moisture evaporates, about... - 44.9374
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add bell pepper and onion, mushrooms, stir-fry sauce, and ginger; cook, stirring, 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool. Arrange half of cooked vegetables lengthwise down the... - 32.9634
Slow Cooked Short Rib Ragu
Do enjoy slow cooked food? Slow cooked food has wonderful aroma which rises as the food gets cooked in the slow cooker. This video shows one of the most simple recipes of slow cooked short ribs ragu. Enjoy the ragu and the aroma too. - 120.959
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.4907
Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 4 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.... - 32.4665
Sauteing the bell peppers and mushrooms:
1. Heat up a pot on medium temperature, add oil, dry whole red chilies and the chopped red bell pepper. Saute till the edges of the bell peppers turn golden brown.
2. At this point, add the sliced mushrooms and... - 0
Gouda Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Set aside.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop enough stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Discard remaining stems.
4. Remove brown gills from... - 33.6222
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop 1/4 cup stems.
2. Cook and stir chopped stems, onion and pepper in margarine in skillet over medium heat until tender. Remove from heat; stir in crumbs and basil.
3. Spoon crumb mixture loosely into mushroom caps;... - 27.4228
Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make a hole in the mushrooms enough to fill stuffing. Place a portion of prepared mixture into mushroom and... - 38.5207
Shrimp Casserole With Mushroom Soup
Combine rice, shrimp, soup, parsley, lemon juice, salt and blue cheese.
Saute celery, pepper, garlic and onion in butter.
Add to shrimp mixture.
Place in greased casserole and cover with Swiss cheese and paprika.
Cook at 350° for 40 minutes. - 34.3945
Does your healthy breakfast item leaves you feeling hungry just an hour later? Then you should take a look at this vegetable mixed omelet with mushrooms. Definitely a great tasting recipe with a healthy slant! - 95.6791
Batter Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp paper towel.
Remove stems; chop stems finely and transfer to large bowl.
Finely chop pork, water chestnuts, onions, red pepper and celery with cleaver or food processor.
Add to chopped mushroom stems.
Add cornstarch,... - 44.6409
Beef Mushroom Spaghetti In Barbecue Sauce
Crumble beef into a wide 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until browned (10 to 15 minutes).
Add up to 2 tablespoons oil, if necessary; or spoon off and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
Add mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, and... - 34.315
Chicken With Mushrooms And Soy Sauce
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Season with the all-purpose seasoning, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Place in a large sealable plastic bag.
Chill for 3 to 10 hours.
Brown the chicken lightly in the olive oil in a skillet, adding a... - 43.5764
Northwoods Mushroom Swiss Melts
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken.
3 Cook over the medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned on both the sides.
4 Add in water, rice and contents of seasoning packets.
5 Bring to a... - 39.137
Mushroom Sausage Spinach Strudel
Crumble sausage into medium skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain off any drippings.
Remove sausage to paper towels; set aside.
Heat oil in same skillet until hot.
Add onion, mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic; cook... - 44.6851
Chicken Wrapped Sausages With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Bring large pot of water to boil over high heat.
Add sausages and boil until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Let cool; remove casings.
Carefully wrap 1 chicken piece around each sausage, securing with toothpicks.
Melt 1/3 cup butter in large skillet over... - 45.1189
This is delicious and just about the easiest dish I can offer you. Just remember to slice the beef realy thin!...Enjoy!!! - 112.933
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds, and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Remove casings from sausage and discard casings.
Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a large non-stick skillet... - 38.9767
Spaghetti-Stuffed Peppers can serve as a great side dish. This Spaghetti-Stuffed Peppers is one which is near and dear to my heart. Here is one recipe you will really love. - 40.6611
Stuffed Green Peppers
Heat oven to 350°F.
Remove tops and seeds from green peppers.
Cook in boiling water 5 minutes.
Drain upside down.
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion, celery and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Cook until browned,... - 40.8496
Chicken With Green Peppers
Remove small fillets from chicken and remove tough tendon.
Cut meat into slices 1/2 inch thick and about 2 inches long.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in wok.
Add garlic, ginger and chicken and stir-fry until... - 44.2632
Mama Cardile's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a skillet and add some butter and brown the mushroom caps in it and keep aside.
3. Dice the mushroom stems finely and cook them along with white wine, shallots, salt and pepper with a touch of... - 39.8747
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In 4-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, Chinese chard, chili pepper, garlic, and five-spice powder and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 36.8072
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Brown the sausage with the onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter in a skillet, stirring until the sausage is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the cayenne pepper and pepper flakes.
Add the mushrooms and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until tender, stirring... - 45.5284
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth and remove stems.
Place caps in a baking dish and set aside.
Chop stems finely.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushroom stems and garlic.
Saute for 5... - 41.5269
Nutty Stir Fried Mushrooms
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan or kadhai.
Add white part of onion and saute till onion turns light brown.
Add garlic and ginger.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Stir fry on high flame, keeping them spaced apart, for 4-5 minutes till light... - 40.49
Brown Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Bring stock to boil in small saucepan.
Add rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 to 50 minutes.
(Do not lift lid or stir rice during cooking time.) If you hear a slight crackling sound after 35 or 40 minutes, your rice is drier than usual and has absorbed... - 43.6247
Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers
A Burger without the meat! With this kind of a burger you wouldn't miss the meat! Try Ken's version of this mushroom burgers! Watch the video to learn how to make them! - 122.796
Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Combine mushrooms, fennel and red pepper in large bowl or bowls.
In separate bowl whisk oil, garlic and vinegar.
Whisk in fennel seeds, bay leaves and pepper.
Pour over vegetables and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, if desired, but at least 4... - 40.0482
Baked Portabello Mushroom Dinner For Two
Simple yet detailed guide to preparing perfect portobello mushrooms. The initial part of the video explains what Portobello mushrooms are which adds to the know how. The ingredients have been creatively used offering new ideas for those who seek to make... - 72.5804
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, carrot, and mushrooms, saute 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in jalapeno peppers and next 3 ingredients. Remove vegetable mixture from pan, set aside, and... - 32.772
The Sexy Vegan Cooking - Episode #34 - Stromboli
1)Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a baking stone if you have one.
2)In a pan heat oil and saute the mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers until soft in olive oil, basil, salt and oregano and stir well.
3)To this pan now add the broccoli... - 0