- » Cooked Asparagus Salmon
Cooked Asparagus Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked asparagus salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked asparagus salmon recipes.
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 100.027
Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Hello, all you seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise, check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Salmon and Asparagus prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A very simple and easy dish to prepare and it hardly takes a few minutes. A delight for... - 69.9365
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 44.5991
Farfalle With Salmon, Asparagus And Canola Oil
If you love to eat pasta, then you surely won't mind experimenting with it. Farfalle with salmon and asparagus is a healthy dinnertime treat that barely takes any time to put together. In this recipe by canolaoilgrowers, you learn how to minimize the calorie... - 113.226
Cold Poached Salmon With Asparagus Tips And Endive
Sprinkle the shallot over the bottom of a skillet just large enough to hold the salmon in a single layer.
Place the salmon over the shallots and pour the hot stock into the pan.
Cover with foil, seal tightly, and cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or... - 34.0633
Asparagus Spears With Smoked Salmon
To Cook Asparagus: Cut off bottom of asparagus, leaving spears about 4 inches long.
Separate into bundles of 6 to 8 spears each, with tips pointing in the same direction.
Tie with string.
In a large skillet, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
Add... - 37.7714
Salmon And Asparagus Chantilly
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the Salmon liquid, discard the skin and bones and lightly flake the Salmon.
3) Measure the salmon liquid and level up to 2 cups with milk.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onion or shallot in butter... - 44.1977
Asparagus And Smoked Salmon Tart
1. Preheat oven and prepare flan ring.
2. Line flan ring with shortcrust pastry.
3. Bake blind in preheated oven for about 15 minutes till it becomes pale gold and crisp.
4. Take it out from the oven and set aside till cool.
5. Take... - 42.4392
Herbed Salmon And Asparagus
If you're fond of eating salmon, then you can check this out. The Chef makes Herbed Salmon and Asparagus. This is a simple and easy recipe to make. - 105.428
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
Smoked Salmon & Asparagus Eggs
1. Break off and discard the woody stalk ends of the asparagus and, using a potato peeler, thinly peel the stems. Cut each asparagus spear in half. Cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes until just tender. Drain well and keep hot.
2. Arrange half of the... - 29.4465
Mustard Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine 2 tablespoons dillweed mixture and potato in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; toss well.
Spread potato in baking dish in a single layer.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20... - 41.5552
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 40.3264
Spring Pilaf With Salmon And Asparagus
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large skillet; add salmon (skin side up).
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove fish with a slotted... - 43.1177
Stuffed Salmon With Garlic Tomato Confit And Asparagus Tips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut 2-inch tips off the asparagus and blanch until tender; cool and reserve.
3. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Broil salmon, taking care not to blacken or burn.
4. Cook garlic in olive oil in a medium saucepan over... - 37.1755
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully... - 122.157
Poached Salmon Salad With Lettuce And Asparagus
1. Bring a large, deep skillet of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the asparagus stalks and cook until they are tender, about 4 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the cooked asparagus to a platter; reserve the water in the skillet.
2. In a small bowl,... - 32.6858
Danish Asparagus Tips
I made Danish Asparagus Tips using this brilliant recipe last weekend for a small informal backyard party. Believe me, when I say it was a sensational success!! Try this wonderful Danish Asparagus Tips recipe for yourself! - 32.2109
Asparagus And Salmon Soup
1. Drain the asparagus and reserve the liquid.
2. Put asparagus aside.
3. Add water to the asparagus liquid to make it 1 cup.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat margarine.
5. Add the onion and cook until tender, stir in between.
6. Add... - 49.6361
Fettuccine With Asparagus And Smoked Salmon
1. Take a bowl and blend basil, butter, parsley, thyme and chives using for preparing herb butter.
2. Season using pepper and salt, cover and store in the refrigerator for about 48 hours.
3. Remove the tough ends of asparagus and chop... - 46.7749
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 34.819
Salmon With Asparagus Topping
1. ln a large saucepan, combine mussels, wine, onion, garlic and parsley over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until mussels open, about 4 minutes, discard any that do not open.
2. Remove mussels with a slotted spoon, remove... - 40.2182
Penne With Salmon Asparagus
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add asparagus, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook 5 minutes or until asparagus is almost... - 44.2887
Salmon Asparagus Crepes With Swiss Cheese Sauce
1. Cut lemon in half; squeeze juice into a large, straight-sided skillet or shallow saucepan. Add water, salt, and peppercorns and bringtoa boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add salmon and simmer until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer salmon to a... - 39.8561
Fresh Herb Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Asparagus
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and herbs, blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for... - 44.2445
One Pot Salmon And Asparagus Pasta
In this video Phoebe and Barry show you how to make a delicious one pot pasta recipe consisting of asparagus, smoked salmon and a cheeky cream sauce. It's super easy to make in a hurry and any could throw it together, the ingredients are cheap and it's full... - 0
Asparagus Raft With Salmon Roe On Avocado Broth
You will need to make the asparagus equal-sized.
Taking around 4 at a time and starting at the tips, cut off around 7.5 cm.
Using one of the 7.5 cm tips as a measure, take the same amount off the remaining stalks.
Discard the uneven leftovers.
Add the... - 38.4509
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 46.9097
Roulades Of Sole With Asparagus Cream Sauce
Separate the whites of the scallops from the corals.
Rinse the corals under plenty of cold running water, removing any impurities.
Puree the corals in a food processor.
Remove any impurities from the whites.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and cut... - 42.3141
Salmon Platter Salad
Salmon platter salad is a seafood salad prepared with canned salmon. Made with cooked asparagus, the salmon platter is filled with salad greens, tomato wedges, cucumber and pimiento slices. Decorated with radish roses, this lovely and elegant salmon platter... - 46.5861
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Mayonnaise
Wrap salmon around asparagus spears; arrange on serving dish.
Pipe mayonnaise over rolls.
Add lemon wedges to dish; garnish with parsley.
Chill well before serving. - 24.236
Tuna With Asparagus And Almonds
Melt butter; stir in flour.
Slowly add milk, stirring with a wire whisk.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Mix egg yolk with cream and lemon juice.
Stir into sauce and add seasonings.
Add drained fish, broken into pieces.
Add shredded almonds.
Arrange... - 44.5177
Salmon En Papillote
Salmon en papillote could be a complete meal for your family and friends.
Check out the recipe right here. - 31.5553
The Posh Pescatarian: Mustard & Matzo Crusted Salmon
I'm in between filming new episodes of my new series The Posh Pescatarian: Appetite for Adventure I wanted to bring you a new seafood recipe that will help celebrate the arrival of spring. I made this meal totally outdoors using the barbecue grill provided by... - 0
Dill Salmon And Spiral Salad
I though my kid would not eat this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad especially because he doesn't like salmons. But I was in for a surprise. He savored this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad. Anyone will like it! - 39.6089
Salmon And Vegetables En Croute
Remove and discard skin from fish; trim edges and cut fish into 8 slices.
Combine fish, juice and the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Cut pastry into quarters; place on oiled oven tray.
Cut shallow diagonal slashes in pastry,... - 42.0491
Place the salmon fillets on a baking dish.
Brush with melted butter.
Bake in a 350°F (180°C) preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove the salmon from the oven and turn the oven to broil.
Top each fillet with 2 oz (30 g) crab meat, 4 asparagus spears and... - 30.5824
Quick Creamy Salmon Tagliatelle
This recipe was so easy to put together I should have done it with Phoebe!! It’s rammed full of flavours and textures, rounded off with a slight smoky edge (if you get smoked salmon of course!). Made in under 20 mins, this quick dish will go down a storm. - 99.5472
Salmon Skillet Goldenrod
Bring water and butter to a boil in a small saucepan.
Add rice; turn off heat.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
In a 12-inch skillet combine soup, milk, cream cheese, and rice.(Electric skillet 220°.)
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Remove yolk... - 44.1361
Whiting And Asparagus Ring Mold
Rinse the whiting fillets and put on a dish.
Add salt and pepper and half the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pour the remaining lemon juice and the sherry into a bowl.
Sprinkle the gelatin (gelatine) over and leave to swell.
When the... - 44.0148
Gourmet Salmon Pie
Cook asparagus as directed on package; drain.
Combine eggs, milk, butter, parsley and salt.
Add salmon and asparagus.
Stir only until blended.
Pour into prepared Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Spread Topping around... - 43.0389
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 1
1. Add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a spatula.
3. With the help of... - 90.6535
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 2
1. In a non stick frying pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a... - 86.5637
Grilled Salmon With Mango Sauce
Summer time again and are you looking out for some healthy grilled recipe ideas to try at home. You should definitely take a look at this grilled salmon recipe with mango sauce and asparagus. The chef has also shared mango sauce recipe here along with some... - 115.493
Wipe fish and place it in a poacher or saucepan large enough to hold it comfortably.
Add enough water to cover.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the water.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Add the salmon to the liquid.
For... - 46.6681
Pan Seared Salmon
The Chef gives some really helpful tips about how to cook salmon perfectly. Many think that it's difficult to prepare salmon but that's not the case. The Chef makes it so simple and easy. - 129.258
Post Oak Grill's Pan Seared Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon
If you enjoy salmon, then here is an interesting video recipe for you! A healthy looking recipe, this includes several interesting ingredients combined into one. A professionally conducted, step-by-step video, this is really appealing! - 104.167
Wine Country Glazed Salmon
Salmon cooked with wine turns out pretty unique and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan cooking glazed salmon in dry red wine and other seasonings. Great taste! - 125.079
Salmon With Persimmon Salsa
1. Prepare a griddle pan for the asparagus by heating it gently
2. Rub the asparagus with oil
3. Gently grill the asparagus on the hot griddle for 3-4 minutes or till tender.
4. Prepare the salmon by rubbing the fish with salt, oil and lemon juice.... - 43.769
Remove salmon skin and bones, if desired. Flake salmon. Toss together the salmon, cucumber, onion, lemon juice, and salt. Mix with a small amount of Italian dressing, mayonnaise, or salad dressing. Or serve on salad greens and top with mayonnaise. Garnish... - 20.6891
Easy Asparagus Risotto
Risotto has emerged out in so many variations with meats, vegetables and seasonings. Watch Juliey showing how to make Creamy Asparagus Risotto with arborio or carnaroli variety of rice besides asparagus and cream cheese as the key ingredients. - 116.571
Scallops, Mussels, And Asparagus Salad
1. Scrub mussels under cold running water; remove beards and discard. Soak mussels in cold salted water for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing twice more. Cover clean mussels and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan bring 1 cup... - 38.3365
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, seasonings, mustard, mayonnaise and egg. Form into small balls, coat with biscuit crumbs.
2. Place oil in browning dish, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Add 6 salmon balls, cook on HIGH for three minutes, turn over halfway... - 32.9007
Warm Salmon Salad
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 12 minutes.
Add asparagus; cook 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick... - 42.7233
Salmon Pasta Toss
1. Prepare the linguine according to the manufacturer’s instructions but omit the recommended salt
2. Drain and reserve the linguine
3. In a large 1 2-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat
4. Add the salmon to the hot oil... - 45.5216
Dill Salmon Veggies Pockets
If you love your piece of salmon to be simple, quick and delicious, then here is another recipe for you. These simple pockets contain salmon, dills, asparagus and red pepper, which presents a gorgeous flavor when opened. Watch the video to see how simple is... - 116.387
1. Place 1/4 cup of the salmon liquid in a small bowl, sprinkle in the gelatin and set aside 5 minutes. Meanwhile, drain the salmon and remove and discard any skin and large pieces of bone. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil, add it to the gelatin mixture and... - 34.0481
Crispy Salmon With Miracle Glaze
Salmon is popular in French cuisine cooked in many ways with lot of flavors. Here is a recipe by Juliey showing how to make Crispy Glazed Salmon with the salmon glazed in a miracle glaze mixture made of vinegar and other seasonings. Great with risotto and... - 112.116
Salmon Pastry Puff
Stack the folded sheets of phyllo pastry, then invert an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish on top of them.
Using a sharp paring knife, carefully cut around the dish so that you have 6 single sheets of pastry
Lift off the dish and cover the pastry sheets... - 43.2889
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.5198
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Golden Apple Salmon Pasta
1) Take a skillet; cook and stir salmon in it for 5 minutes in 1 tablespoon butter, until hardly cooked and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, stir-fry mushrooms, asparagus and onion for 2 minutes in remaining butter and then stir in oregano, salt,... - 36.7434
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and shallots and sautÃ© in the oil till the shallots are translucent. Ensure that the garlic does not burn.
4) Put the shallot... - 47.1029
Green And Gold Fettuccine With Salmon
1) In a medium bowl, put salmon and break them into large chunks with a fork and remove bone and skin (if desired).
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it over medium-high heat until hot and sauté garlic until golden.
3) Stir in parsley, oregano,... - 40.9252
Salmon Grandduke Style
Wash and pat dry the salmon fillets.
Place on a baking sheet.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the butter and brush on fish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Heat the chicken broth to a boil, reduce to 1 1/2 (375 ml) cups of liquid.
Heat the... - 40.5822
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
Salmon With Hollandaise Sauce
Clean the salmon trout making sure all the blood is removed from the backbone and wash under the cold tap.
Do not remove scales as they give protection.
Place in a casserole, season and pour the court bouillon on to the fish with a little extra white wine if... - 47.1209
Kamut Pasta & Salmon Hot Dish
I like this Kamut Pasta & Salmon Hot Dish recipe and my family enjoys it as well. Kamut Pasta & Salmon Hot Dish serves as a perfect meal for anytime of the day. Enjoy eating it! - 38.3764
Slow Roasted Salmon With Asian Greens
Cook fish and quartered lime on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until both are lightly coloured all over.
Place fish and lime in oiled large baking dish; sprinkle with lime leaves.
Bake, covered tightly, in very slow oven about 30 minutes... - 43.9268
Salmon Avocado Salad
Remove bones and skin from salmon.
In medium bowl, break up salmon into chunks.
Add celery and 2 coarsely chopped eggs; toss.
Combine mayonnaise and curry; pour over salmon mixture; toss well; cover; refrigerate.
Peel, halve lengthwise, then pit, avocados;... - 44.7555
Low-fat Penne And Smoked Salmon Salad
If you are having heart-related problem, this does not mean that you have to restrict certain foods. Dreamfields Pasta is a great alternative to healthy eating. Just watch this recipe and remain healthy forever. - 142.432
Salmon Loaf With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the salmon, saving the liquid. Combine the salmon liquid with enough milk to make 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Blend in... - 36.5054
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0
Poached Salmon With Herb Dressing
1. Place piece of aluminum foil in bottom of a frying basket.
2. Place 1 steak on foil, top with another piece of foil, continue until all the steaks are added.
3. Place basket in kettle; add onion, lemon, peppercorns, bay leaf and 1 to 2 teaspoons salt per... - 31.569
Microwave Cooked Hollandaise
1) In a deep dish, combine vinegar, mustard, butter and seasonings.
2) Heat the contents for about 1 1/2 minute and keep it aside.
3) Meanwhile, beat egg yolks and add it to the vinegar mixture and whisk well, till creamy.
4) Cook the contents for... - 33.4804
Making aspic fingers is a troublesome rather than difficult task.
Either butter the bread, or toast and spread with butter or one of the flavoured butters used for piping.
Arrange the topping on the toast or bread.
Make the aspic jelly and allow it to become... - 35.7143
Professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite...Quiche Lorraine (Eggs, Cheese, Onions, etc.) Quiche Lorraine - essentially a fancy sounding French name for what the Brits would call a bacon and egg pie!... - 0
Poached Shellfish In Oriental Broth
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring regularly.
Add the garlic, onion and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, lemongrass, chillies, lime leaf (if using), ginger and star anise.
Pour on... - 43.2356
Crab Newburg Souffle
1. Grease a 2-quart (8-cup) soufflé or oven-to–table baking dish. You could use 6 individual soufflé cups as well
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large non-stick saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
4. Add onion and sauté until... - 44.789
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 39.9828
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl, then rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a stiff dough with the beaten egg mixture.
Knead the dough very lightly on a floured surface until smooth.
Roll out the... - 37.6777
Swedish West Coast Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the pot and drain well. Let cool completely, then cover and refrigerate.
2. Bring the water in the pot... - 40.6269
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in butter, vinegar, mustard and salt, pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Slowly, add in the egg yolks while beating for about 2 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
4) Cook the mixture for 45 seconds.... - 37.4056
You can cut the canapes into any shape you wish, but remember that they must be bite-size, and easy to pick up.
Rounds and ovals look very pretty, but they do mean that some of the bread and topping ingredients will be wasted when cutting out.
Squares,... - 38.7606
1.In a saucepan, heat butter and add flour to it.
2.Stir in broth, salt and white pepper.
3.Cook the mixture until thick.
4.Put cream and slowly add 1/2 cup of heated mixture into egg yolks.
5.Once mixed, pour it back to the saucepan.
6.Cook on low... - 42.6169
Easy Hollandaise Sauce
1.In a pan combine bay leaf, pepper corn and vinegar or lemon juice.
2.Cook until half the liquid is left.
3.Let the mixture cool slightly.
4.Add it to the egg yolks and blend over a pan having hot water.
5.Once the mixture is light colored, thick and... - 39.3595
1) Take a small saucepan and heat butter in it until very hot and bubbling.
2) In a Blender Jar, covered with the lid, blend egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and hot pepper sauce at Liquefy speed for about 5 seconds.
3) With the Blender still running, take... - 32.5027
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.8775
Steamed Fish With Asian Chilli Sauce
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Tear off4 pieces of parchment paper or foil, 16" X 12" each.
In a cup, combine the orange juice, chili sauce, and soy sauce.
Fold each piece of paper or foil crosswise like a book, then open up.
Coat one half of each sheet with... - 40.8689
Stir Fry Pasta Primavera
This stir fry pasta primavera is a simple and nutritious recipe for a delicious meal. Tossed together in a skillet with cheese veggies and salmon along with tuna, this pasta primavera has a lot of flavors in it. creamy with a variety of texture, this pasta... - 44.6308
Roll out pastry to 1/4 in. thickness.
Heat a 2 in. cutter in boiling water, cut four circles.
Re-heat cutter as it cools.
Using 1 in. cutter, also heated, cut a small round from centre of each alternate circle, thus making rings.
With back of small knife,... - 28.7263
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two
Who doesn't love sushi? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sushi at home using the traditional ingredients like rice, fish and more. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect Japanese meal for your foodie friends and family. - 69.3411