- » Continental Stroganoff
Continental Stroganoff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of continental stroganoff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for continental stroganoff recipes.
This Beef stroganoff is a great meal idea for a lazy Sunday afternoon. A one dish meal that would give you a lot of free time to spend with family. Enjoy!! - 48.6264
1. Using moistened paper towels, clean the beef and keep in the freezer for about 15 minutes to slice easily. Using a sharp knife slice chilled beef steaks, across the grain, into ¼ inch thickness and dust the top with meat tenderizer.
2. Place a... - 46.5444
Beef Meatball Stroganoff
1) In a large bowl, place the meat with the salt, pepper, steak sauce, crumbs and the egg till combined well
2) Using the hands, shape the meat into 18 balls
3) In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and then sauté the beef balls in the butter
4)... - 45.2989
Russian Veal Stroganoff
1) Cook noodles without salt according to package directions,
2) Drain the noodles and set aside.
3) Remove excess fat from curlets.
4) Cut them into 2-x 1/2-inch strips.
5) In a shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, and pepper.
6)... - 44.9601
Beef Stroganoff Using Button Mushrooms
Trim the steak and cut into narrow strips about 5 cm x 6 mm (2 in x 1/4 in).
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter in a pan, add the oil and fry the onion until soft and just beginning to colour.
Add the mushrooms and continue for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the pan and... - 37.9421
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Toss the steak slices in the mixture until they are coated. Shake off any excess flour. Set the slices aside.
2. Heat the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until bubbly. Add... - 34.876
Beef Stroganoff Using Buttermilk
1 Combine ground beef, onion, the 1 teaspoon salt and cracked ice in a large bowl. Shape into 16 balls; arrange in a single layer on broiler rack.
2 Broil, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes, turning once.
3 Combine water, flour and beef broth in a large saucepan.... - 33.9556