- » Continental Soup
Continental Soup Recipes
Continental soup is an important part of the Continental or European cuisine. Continental cuisine is a collective term that refers to the cuisines of Europe as well as other Western countries. Also known as Western ... More »
Country Favorite Soup
1) In a saucepan, add bacon to cook until crisp.
2) Remove the bacon from saucepan and crumble.
3) Discard the dripping by reserving 1 tablespoon.
4) Add onion and thyme into the dripping.
5) Cook the onion until it is tender.
6) Stir in soup and... - 40.6881
Melt the butter and gently saute the sliced onion, garlic, apple and thyme.
Stir in the curry powder and flour.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes; gradually add stock and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
Just before serving, stir in the cream. - 38.3973
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients to combine.
2) Place the saucepan on medium heat.
3) Heat up the soup by stirring frequently.
4) Pour the hot soup in individual cups or mugs to serve at once. - 33.2782
Country Favorite Noodle Soup
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Cook onion with thyme in drippings until tender.
Add soup, water, and beans.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish' with bacon. - 31.2019
You May Also Like!
Carrot Soup Continental
1. In a saucepan, dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
2. Into a blender jar, pour the bouillon water mixture and all the remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
3. Heat the soup if desired or serve cold.
4. Pour soup in... - 41.1883
1) Cook the peas following the directions as per the packet without adding salt and keep aside
2) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and saute the onion till soft
3) Add the peas, mushrooms, dry sherry, nutmeg, salt, marjoram and pepper and cook till... - 43.2659
Brown meat in a large skillet.
Drain fat, reserving 2 tablespoons.
Transfer meat to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Saute onion and celery in remaining fat.
Add to the meat.
Pour millet over meat mixture.
Combine soup, water, sunflower seeds, garlic powder, salt,... - 39.2371
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.Coat the chicken with flour by rolling over it.
3.In a skillet, heat butter and fry chicken in it until golden brown.
4.Take a suce pan and put soup, onion and seasoning in it and stir well.
5.Add... - 45.1037
Lobster Continental On Rice
Cut chicken into strips.
In skillet, brown chicken with tarragon in butter.
Stir in soup, milk, and Sherry.
Add lobster, artichokes, and tomatoes.
Heat; stir now and then.
Meanwhile, combine rice and watercress. - 35.363
1) In a slow cooker arrange dried beef.
2) With a slice of bacon, wrap chicken pieces separately and arrange over the beef.
3) In a bowl, combine sour cream, flour, and soup and pour over the chicken.
4) Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or on high... - 36.4771
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 46.4802
Continental Steak Rolls
Combine bread cubes, olives, sherry, onion salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Cut round steak into 6 serving pieces.
Coat with mixture of flour, salt and garlic salt.
Top each piece with I/6 of stuffing.
Bring opposite edges around stuffing to meet.
Hold... - 43.3119
Eggs A La Continental
Place butter in a 10 oz.glass custard cup.
Microwave 30 seconds or until melted.
Add bread crumbs and toss to coat evenly.
Divide buttered crumbs among 4 (10 oz.) glass custard cups.
Layer egg slices over bread crumbs.
Place bacon between two paper towels on... - 43.9493
Continental Stew Pot
Sift flour, salt and pepper and coat meat cubes evenly.
Heat 3 tbs ghee in a thick pan and brown meat.
Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped onion.
When meat is well-browned, lift it out.
Add remaining ghee to the pan, add button onions, bay leaves and celery... - 44.179
Combine rice mix, tomatoes, butter and water in a deep 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes; stir and recover.
Microwave on medium for 12 to 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Let stand, covered,... - 37.8522
Saucy Beef Roulades Continental
1) Beat the steak with mallet and cut into 6 long pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix together stuffing mix, celery and onion.
3) Spoon small amount of celery mixture on end of each steak piece.
4) Tightly roll up the steak and secure with... - 43.6222
Continental Soup Recipes By Category