- » Continental Meat Loaf
Continental Meat Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of continental meat loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for continental meat loaf recipes.
Classic Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add beef, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary and eggs to combine well.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and dip into milk or stock. Combine the bread into the liquid.
4) Add the bread mixture, into... - 47.4061
Potato Thatched Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.Take 2 1 kg loaf tins and grease them well.
3. In a bowl, add bread and soak it in milk for 30 minutes.
4. Add beef, bacon, celery, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup,... - 46.9535
Lean Meat Loaf
1. In a mixing bowl, combine first 10 ingredients for the meat loaf.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Turn the mixture into a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf dish which is microwave proof.
4. Cover the dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave oven
5. Set the level... - 46.103
Eat One, Freeze One Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl mix first 11 ingredients.
3. Divide the mixture and shape into two loaves.
4. Arrange in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
5. Bake 350° for 45-50 minutes.
6. Cool the loaf; wrap and freeze... - 45.743
Barbecue Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine milk, egg whites, vegetables and seasonings; mix well.
Add ground beef and oat bran; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Bake 50 minutes.
Combine catsup, brown sugar and mustard; mix well.
Spoon over meat;... - 45.2435
Non Meat Loaf
1) Into a large pot, bring the stock to a boil
2) Tip in the split peas and simmer for 5 minutes
3) Add the lentil s and herbs and simmer with the lid on for 25-30 minutes
4) Take care to ensure that the liquid has evaporated and the peas and lentils... - 44.8777
Super Rolled Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F
2) Into a bowl, mix together 1 cup soup, beef, bread cubes and egg
3) Divide the mixture in half
4) Onto a large wax paper, shape each halved meat mixture lengthwise (12 x 9 inch each)
3) Place the ham and cheese... - 44.8089
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 44.2992
Skillet Meat Loaf
1) Into a bowl. mix the 1/4 cup soup with meat, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly
2) Using the hands roll the meat mixture into 2 loaves
3) In a skillet, put the shortening and fry the loaves
4) Drain off any... - 44.2773
Meat Loaf Wellington
1. Preheat an oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients except dough and press mixture into a loaf pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, drain off fat and invert meat loaf onto a... - 43.9759
Liver Meat Loaf
1) Take a loaf tin and grease ot well.
2) In a skillet, heat the fat and brown the liver.
3) Remove liver from the pan and mince.
4) Add the celery and onion to the fat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) In a large bowl, combine all the... - 43.121
Homemade Meat Loaf
1.Take a Pyrex or ceramic loaf pan, put breadcrumbs, milk, ground beef and beaten eggs in it.
2.Make a mixture of the topping ingredients and once done, spread it on the meat mixture in the pan.
3.Secure the pan using a waxed paper and heat for 20... - 39.5755
Best Ever Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375°F
2) Into a bowl, mix together 1/2 cup soup, beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg and salt
3) Into a loaf tin, firmly shape the meat (8 x 4 inches)
4) Bake the meat loaf for an hour and 15 minutes
5) Into a saucepan,... - 38.8933