- » Continental Frosting
Continental Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of continental frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for continental frosting recipes.
Carrot Wedding Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Grease and flour an 8 inch round cake tin
2) Line the base with parchment paper
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Into a bowl, beat the eggs and into it add the granulated sugar and brown sugar
5) Using an electric beater beat till nice... - 48.0781
White Mountain Cream Frosting
1) In a small saucepan, sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
2) Cover and heat to boil.
3) Remove the lid, and allow to boil gently until the temperature comes to 242° on a candy thermometer.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar to... - 39.2699
Seven Minute Allegretti Frosting
1) In top part of double boiler, place together egg whites, sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water.
2) Using of an electric hand blender, blend at medium speed, for about 1 minute, to mix well.
3) Heat the double boiler lower pot rapidly,... - 39.171
Wedding Cake Frosting
1) In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine and shortening until soft.
2) While still beating add in 10X sugar and salt, and beat until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
3) Stream in milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla in... - 38.4209
Superb Butter Cream Frosting
1) Mix together the milk, coffee or chocolate and the flour together into a saucepan
2) Place on low flame and simmer till thickened and smooth
3) Take off the flame and allow to cool in room temperature
4) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar... - 37.4024
1) In a bowl, place together egg whites and cream of tartar.
2) Beat the egg white mixture until it forms firm peak.
3) In a cup, mix together corn syrup, water, vanilla and lemon extract.
4) Add vanilla mixture alternately with sugar to egg-white... - 35.0527
Basic Continental Frosting
Mix the first three ingredients together in the top of a double boiler and stir in the milk and slightly beaten egg.
Whisk and cook over boiling water until thick and smooth.
If mixture lumps, beat with a rotary beater, then cool to room temperature.
Beat... - 34.4167
White Cloud Frosting
1) In top of double boiler, place sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup, salt and vanilla.
2) Beat the vanilla mixture until well blended.
3) Place over simmering water and cook, beating constantly using an electric, for 5 minutes, or until mixture... - 33.5916
Continental Flair Frosting
Combine sugar and cream in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer gently for 6 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
Blend in butter and rum extract.
Chill until mixture... - 32.613
Mocha Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl, place together cream, sugar, coffee powder and vanilla.
2) Beat the mixture until well incorporated.
3) Refrigerate for 30 minutes beat until stiff.
4) Use as required. - 29.7814
Chocolate Frosting With Sour Cream
1) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips
2) Add in the sour cream and liqueur
3) Using an electric beater beat till nice and smooth
4) Cling wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes till slightly firm and spreadable
5) Use to spread... - 29.5299
Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl, place together butter or margarine.
2) Beat the margarine until soft and fluffy.
3) Slowly add in sugar, alternately with milk, vanilla, and salt until smooth and spreadable, beating continuously.
4) Use as required. - 29.4787
Quick Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Into a bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together
2) Add in the sifted icing sugar and beat till a smooth consistency is obtained
3) Use to pipe or spread on cakes - 27.6295
Spanish Bun Frosting
1) In a bowl, beat in the ingredients to prepare the meringue.
2) Spread the meringue on warm cake and place in oven to brown the top before serving. - 25.8194