- » Continental Breakfast
Continental Breakfast Recipes
Continental breakfast is the traditional breakfast of Europe. Although it is native to mainland Europe, it is also popular all over United Kingdom. It is served in hotels all over the world. It includes breads, hot ... More »
Chocolate Chip Waffles
If you are sick and tired of regular breakfast meal, here is something most divine to serve on a weekend or holiday morning. These warm chocolate chip waffles are going to set your mood for the rest of the day. Watch the chef in the video to learn the easy... - 142.38
Poached Egg Made Easy
If you are one of those who never get a poached egg right, you are in the right place. This video enumerates the simple yet skillful task of poaching an egg to its soft and fluffy white cloud like avatar. A good way to perk up your breakfast menu, poached... - 136.642
Three-way Poached Egg
How many ways do you know to poach an egg? James shows you three different ways to perfectly poach an egg, the regular way, using a pod and by swirl method. Follow and practice these simple step-by-step directions and you will be an egg poaching expert! You... - 126.875
Egg Sausage Omelette
Cooking a simple egg omelette is the simplest recipe on earth, which even a beginner can prepare. If you want to make it unique and exotic, you might add different ingredients or herbs or spices to make it more attractive and filling. Go through this video... - 121.879
Homemade Fresh Bread
Homemade fresh bread has something unique over the regular store-bought ones. It may be even the personal touch, which makes it so special. So whenever you feel like celebrating a special occasion with your homemade bread, you consider this recipe. This video... - 118.241
How To Scramble Eggs
Scrambled eggs are a classic breakfast staple, but can be surprisingly difficult to master. Inexpensive and loaded with protein, soft and fluffy scrambled eggs make a terrific quick meal. Scrambling eggs might seem like the easiest technique in the book, but... - 117.453
Healthy Herbed Chicken Omelette
This is the perfect dish is you have some leftover chicken. Say if you had roasted chicken for dinner the night before, chicken breast off the grill or an extra piece of chicken you couldn’t finish, this is a great way to utilize it the next morning for... - 114.763
What can be a better way to start your day with a healthy breakfast. This recipe of easy oatmeal preparation will keep you energized through out the day. It's quick and simple. Watch the video and learn about it. - 113.432
Cheesy Garlic Scrambled Eggs
Something as simple as scrambled eggs can go horribly wrong. Dry flavorless rubbery eggs are the last thing you want on your plate to start your day! This simple recipe will make it easy for you to cook light custardy flavorful scrambled eggs every time.... - 111.677
For some people muffins are the best friend of men. Well, after you try these pumpkin muffins you would say these are better friends of men. You have to try this recipe from Nana before judging it. She has made these amazingly simple and soft as talc muffins... - 110.815
Home made bread with zucchini can light up the breakfast platter of your family like nothing else. Zucchini, in fact, any vegetable or fruit fresh from the farmers' markets can be substituted with ease. Crank up your oven and don up your apron for your... - 106.767
Perfectly Poached Eggs
Why not try poached eggs for breakfast instead of the usual boiled or fried? Chef John gives some helpful tips and step by step directions on how to perfectly poach eggs. It is such a healthy way to prepare eggs, without using any oil or butter. Serve them... - 101.021
1. Preheat a waffle maker.
2. For waffle, in a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add milk, egg, applesauce, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk it well.
4. Add... - 100.895
Hard Boiled Eggs
If you always wanted to replicate the nicely done hard boiled eggs on your breakfast table but could not manage to, then here is some easy tips for you. Famous chef Dani Spies shares her knowledge on eggs and also shows how to hard boil eggs nicely and... - 95.1311
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Want to know of a very simple recipe that promises to yield delicious and healthy pancakes that the whole family is bound to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy whole wheat pancakes that promise to please your tastebuds without playing... - 94.6236
Banana Pineapple Walnut Cake
This a very rich cake, but mmmmmmmm so good. A fine video to prepare a yummy cake with pineapple, banana and walnuts. A moist and soft cake, it has the right bit of crunchiness form walnuts. Baked to perfection, this truly leaves a fine aroma in the kitchen... - 92.8928
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 90.2691
Healthy Omelette With Vegetables
A healthy option when it comes to a breakfast staple. This one is loaded with the goodness of vegetables. A filling meal in itself, this recipe is light and healthier because of the use of egg beaters. - 89.2495
Bread And Eggs Scramble
A classic snack that is quick and tasty. It is a close cousin of the French toast but more kid friendly. Served with a drizzle of syrup the sweet and the savory mingles together to take the little palates by storm and never goes wrong. - 88.8703
If you are thinking of a better way to cook your eggs next time, try this super quick eggs recipe from Jameela and you would wonder why you didn't get it earlier. Its not only fast but also quite delicious and healthy. What else do you need to start a day... - 73.665
Solar Cooked Tuna Sandwich
A simple and easy recipe for a tomato and tuna sandwich! A sumptuous handful for the morning hurry! A video to watch if you want to know how to use the solar cooker, but note the video is devoid of audio! - 53.5926
Whole Wheat Bread Sweetened With Molasses
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees before baking.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water, sprinkle the yeast and sugar. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, pour in scalded milk.
4) Add molasses, salt, shortening and the two cups of... - 48.9786
Spicy Fruit Bread
Dissolve 1/2tsp sugar in all but 2 tbsp of the milk and sprinkle yeast on top.
Leave in warm place till frothy.
Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon and a pinch of cloves into a large bowl.
Add the yeast mixture, butter, egg, remaining sugar, the raisins and... - 48.9439
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, maple syrup and salt and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Also refrigerate all fruits until well chilled or for about an hour.
3. Process all the fruits into required cuts. Peel... - 48.8659
Quick Raised Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 8x8x2" pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, scald milk by adding sugar.
4) Allow the milk to cool down until warm.
5) Add yeast to dissolve in warm milk of 110° to 115° temperature.
6) In a large... - 48.766
Solar Cooked Fried Eggs
A sunny side up the Russian way with some onions and cooked in the solar cooker! Save the energy, but the time could get your tummy rumbling! A Video to watch for those wanting to use a solar cooker! - 48.7176
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
3) In another bowl, whip butter by adding sugar, egg and other ingredients.
4) Combine the dry ingredients with the egg mixture, until well blended.
5) Use... - 48.6915
Cranberry Orange Pancakes
1.In a small saucepan, mix together cranberries and orange juice.
2.Let mixture boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes until cranberries soften.
4.Allow to cool.
5. Mix together all dry ingredients.
6.In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil together.
7.Add in... - 48.617
Wonderful Wheat Berry Bread
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the whole wheat berries and water
2) Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat
3) Take off from the heat and allow to stand for about 2 hours
4) Return to the stove and boil again to a simmer for about an hour
5)... - 48.4381
Wild Mushroom Blinchiki
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, and salt.
3) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
4) Break the eggs into the well.
5) With a fork, mix the eggs until well combined.
6) To this, add the... - 48.4071
Banana Bran Loaf
1) Preheat the oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
3) In another bowl, whip up shortening by adding sugar until fluffy.
4) Add bran and egg.
5) In a small bowl, combine the water, mashed... - 48.4071
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour.
3) Add other dry ingredients to sift in by measuring.
4) In another bowl, cream the shortening by gradually adding sugar.
5) Beat in egg and mix the rind and... - 48.2566
Date And Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a bowl, place the dates and sprinkle with soda.
3) Pour in boiling water and stand, until cools.
4) In another bowl, whip butter by adding sugar.
5) Add beaten eggs, salt and flavoring to the butter.
6)... - 48.0539
John Wayne's Cheese
Your search for a winning John Wayne's Cheese recipe ends at this place. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Breakfast. Try your hand at this recipe of John Wayne's Cheese, which makes you keep asking for more. I would really appreciate a feedback on... - 48.0517
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 47.6763
Pineapple Raisin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° before baking the cake.
2) In a bowl, beat in sugar, butter and unbeaten eggs.
3) Fold in drained pineapple and 1/2 cup of pineapple juice, into the egg mixture.
4) Add this to sifted dry ingredients and... - 47.594
Hot Cross Buns
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour with salt and spice.
2. In a measuring jar, warm 250 ml of liquid in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3.... - 47.5461
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients into flour.
3) Pour in sufficient water to prepare the dough. The dough should have a consistency of lifting with a spoon.
4) Flour the dough in a floured board.
5)... - 47.4842
Oatmeal Bran Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Into a blender, put the oatmeal, bran, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
3) Blend on high speed for a minute till it resembles flour like mixture
4) Pour into a large mixing bowl
5) Add the barley... - 47.3597
Pancakes With Cottage Cheese Filling
1) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, half the water, flour, salt
2) Blend well using a fork and add the remaining water
3) Allow the batter to rest while making the filling
4) For the filling, into a bowl, combine the cheese eggs, cinnamon
5) Beat... - 47.273
Continental Breakfast Recipes By Category
Continental Breakfast Course: