- » Continental Beverage
Continental Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of continental beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for continental beverage recipes.
1) In a bowl, place the bouillon cubes and stir in boiling water over it, until dissolved.
2) Let the mixture rest for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry extract.
4) Place the bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
5) Put the ice cubes in 2 tall glasses,... - 37.5394
1) Refrigerate all the ingredients until chill.
2) In a mortar, place the mint leave and muddle with the pestle until crushed.
3) In a bowl, mix chilled tomato juice, lemon juice, carbonated beverage and mint.
4) Pour in a tall... - 35.4018
You May Also Like!
Pour water over coffee in china pot or pitcher.
Stir in milk.
Rub rims of 6 coffee cups with strips of lemon peel and drop strips into cups.
Pour in hot coffee.
Pass the sugar.
Note: Cut thin lengthwise strips through yellow part of lemon peel only for best... - 27.5851
Its simply wonderful to relax and sip in a delicious cup of continental cocoa. Here is a wonderful Continental Cocoa recipe that you can use for such a day! - 23.1413
Smoothie With Fruits, Berries And Parsley
This recipe is definitely for the ones who love to eat healthy. Ready in seconds it incorporates the goodness of berries and fruits and is extremely filling. The natural sweetness of the fruits coupled with the creamy yogurt makes it a delicious treat too. - 105.757
Weigh Right Lemonade
1) In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, sweetener and water.
2) Half fill the 4 tall glasses with ice cubes.
3) Pour the beverage mixture over the ice.
4) Garnish with lime slice, serve chilled. - 35.2397
1) In a blender, put together coffee, milk powder, egg, sweetener and nutmeg.
2) Blend the mixture until it is incorporated.
3) Refrigerate until chilled.
4) Serve chilled in a tall glass. - 32.7752
Low Calorie Egg Nog
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites.
Chill at least 1 to 2 hours.
Just before serving, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into egg nog.
Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 34.4896
Orange Or Lemon Drink
1) Clean and rinse the fruit well.
2) Over a bowl, grate off the yellow skin.
3) In a jug, place the yellow rind, stream in the boiling water or to the rind.
4) Over a small bowl, squeeze all the juice from the fruit.
5) Stir in the juice to the jug,... - 32.3642
1. In saucepan mix sugar, cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon salt and gradually blend in milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens for 2 or 3 minutes more.
3. Add vanilla, pour into sherbets and chill.
4. Or pour into... - 32.7435
1) In a 2-quart glass container, place tea bags.
2) Stream in water, cover.
3) Allow to stand in full sun or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or till of desired strength.
4) Take the tea bags out.
5) Gently stream the into top glasses.
6)... - 35.9007
1) In a blender, place together milk powder, strawberries, sweetener, vanilla and water.
2) Blend the mixture until fine puree.
3) Pour the mixture in a tall glass and place in refrigerator until chill.
4) Serve the Pink Shake chilled,... - 34.6748