- » Continental
Continental food refers to the kind of food eaten in European countries. Though foods from America, England, Australia and New Zeeland have their own distinctive features, as a whole, the food from all these ... More »
Pork Loin With Herbed Blueberry Sauce
Its a weeknight, and you want to make something effortless yet delicious? This video is sure to come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delectable concoction of tender pork loin with a fresh blueberry sauce. The dish is flavored with fresh herbs that makes it... - 137.637
1. Peel potatoes and slice them thinly.
2. In a small bowl, combine vegetable stock, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix well.
3. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and drop sliced onions in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir, and... - 118.991
Much lighter than the traditional French Quiche, this main dish tart still packs an amazing amount of flavor! With a ricotta base, sautéed onions and zucchini along with a Black Forest Ham center all nestled in light, flakey fillo dough; this is a tart... - 117.736
Smoothie With Fruits, Berries And Parsley
This recipe is definitely for the ones who love to eat healthy. Ready in seconds it incorporates the goodness of berries and fruits and is extremely filling. The natural sweetness of the fruits coupled with the creamy yogurt makes it a delicious treat too. - 105.757
Bacon Salad With Solar Cooked Eggs
1. Assemble a stoneware bowl in a larger glass bowl and a glass lid. Place it on a reflector as in a car shade.
2. Place 4 eggs in the stoneware bowl. Cover with lid and place it in the sun and let it cook for 2 hours. The outside... - 95.6676
Solar Cooked Chocolate Mug Cake
We were inspired by the microwavable chocolate mug cake that we've modified the recipe and adapted it to solar cooking. We really like the idea of using a mug to mix the ingredients in and then baking right in it.
It definitely won't be a 2 to 5 minute mug... - 94.6479
Solar Cooked Mini Bread Pudding
1. Take a 3 1/2 inch stoneware bowl in a larger glass bowl and place it on the reflector as in a solar cooker.
2. In a bowl, mix in the bread,sugar,egg,milk and vanilla and place it in the smaller stone ware bowl.
3. Place the entire... - 93.5009
Banana Pineapple Walnut Cake
This a very rich cake, but mmmmmmmm so good. A fine video to prepare a yummy cake with pineapple, banana and walnuts. A moist and soft cake, it has the right bit of crunchiness form walnuts. Baked to perfection, this truly leaves a fine aroma in the kitchen... - 92.8928
Solar Toasted Pound Cake Sticks
1. Cut the pound cake into sticks.
2. Line up the pound cake in a solar cooker bowl, cover with lid and place it upon a reflector.
3. Check for a clear sun and a temperature around 63 degrees Farenheit.
4. Let it toast in the solar... - 90.81
Healthy Butternut Squash Soup
Butternut squash has interesting and valued use in Continental cuisine. Check out chef Janet showing how to make butternut squash soup in simple and easy steps that is friendly for health as well. Taste and health, hand in hand with this soup! - 90.4291
Solar Cooked Dried Herbs
1. In a glass bowl placed upon a reflector as in a solar cooker, place the herbs in the sun.
2. Cover with a splatter screen and let it stand for 70 minutes.
3. Remove splatter and retrieve the herbs.
4. The herbs are dried and brittle and... - 90.1627
Healthy Omelette With Vegetables
A healthy option when it comes to a breakfast staple. This one is loaded with the goodness of vegetables. A filling meal in itself, this recipe is light and healthier because of the use of egg beaters. - 89.2495
Basil, Rocket And Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Make the balsamic dressing.
2. Blanch and refresh the tomatoes.
3. Remove the skin, leaving them whole, and place on a baking tray.
4. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into small strips.
5. Heat a small frying pan over a high heat,... - 89.1337
1. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp, clean cloth and chop roughly.
2. Place into a clean bowl, cover with cling film and place into a fridge for later.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Keep the white sauce warm in a bain marie.
5. Weigh... - 89.124
Bread And Eggs Scramble
A classic snack that is quick and tasty. It is a close cousin of the French toast but more kid friendly. Served with a drizzle of syrup the sweet and the savory mingles together to take the little palates by storm and never goes wrong. - 88.8703
Sizzling Solar Fried Egg
1. Assemble a non stick frying pan with a glass lid and place it over a reflector as in a solar cooker. Place it in the sun.
2. Crack open an egg and place it on the frying pan. Cover with lid..
3. Let it cook till the egg looks... - 87.5562
Sugarless Chocolate Brownies
A sugarless version of the decadent brownie. This one here is easy and tasty and done in a whiff. Sprinkled with powdered sugar and served warm, it is a sure to win over palates. - 87.2781
Chocolate Cake With Orange Drizzle
This funky sponge cake, poked holes in it, then poured a sticky, tangy orange drizzle over the top which soaked the cake, and gave it an incredible flavour burst!! - 87.0132
Daisy Cupcakes With Marshmallows
Dainty Daisy cup cakes with yellow icing and marshmallows is a perfect treat for your little girl. This recipe is absolutely easy and a perfect cupcake to be baked with kids. Let your kids do everything and have a good time doing the little daisies with the... - 84.088
Steak And Kidney Pudding
1. Trim off any excess fat from the chuck steak and kidneys cut into roughly 2cm dice and 1cm dice respectively, alternately get it done by a butcher.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Lightly grease... - 82.945
Crushed Garlic Potatoes
1. Peel and crush the garlic and chop the parsley.
2. Scrub the skins are left on the potatoes really well, removing any dirt.
3. Carefully place the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling lightly salted water.
4. Turn down the heat and simmer until... - 81.1538
Fire up the barbeque, cause there's nothing like ribs to get a summer BBQ going. Saltandpepperchef.com co-star Home Cook Brian Reeve finishes cooking his ribs on the grill. These ribs are so tender, they’re just falling off the bone! - 74.7871
Cream Crowned Veal Continental
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Cream-Crowned Veal Continental recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Cream-Crowned Veal Continental is simple and leaves... - 53.2102
Are you looking for a Blintzes recipe made in the authentic way? Try your hand at this European recipe of Blintzes, which makes you keep asking for more. Best enjoyed as a Dessert this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great... - 50.9356
Vegetable Rice Mix
In 2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, celery, onion, garlic and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in rice, salt and pepper.
Spoon into two... - 50.4765
These Blintzes are thin pancakes with a nice cheesy filling. They are rich, filling and very tasty rounds. Just in case you are a weight watcher, then you can forget your resolution for sometime and enjoy the blintzes. - 48.7818
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
Zucchini With Dill Sauce is a delicious yet an easy to prepare dish. The interesting blend of flavors gives this dish a distinct taste. I prepared this Zucchini With Dill Sauce some time back an believe me, i had my guests drooling over it. Don't miss out... - 48.5852
Garlic Green Beans
1. Wash beans, trim the veggies, and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
2. You have to steam these veggies until it becomes crisp and tender. It will take nearly 7-10 minutes.
3. Set aside this preparation.
4. Meanwhile, in large saucepan fry bacons until... - 48.5649
Continental Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease an oblong cake tin of 8x6-inches. Line the bottom with a greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till the... - 48.3097
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 48.2643
Blanquette De Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a pan combine water, salt, onion and cook for about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. In a saucepan heat butter or margarine and cook mushrooms in till tender, remove and set aside.
4. In the same... - 47.8649
1) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
2) To the hot oil, add the onion, bell pepper and garlic.
3) Cook until the oil separates and the onion turns tender.
4) To this, gradually add all the remaining ingredients, except the eggs, cheese and... - 47.8604
In 3- to 5-qt casserole combine ribs, water, onion and thyme; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 45 minutes to 1 1/4 hours, or until ribs are tender, rearranging 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Let stand, covered, 5 to 10... - 47.443
Add all-purpose flour and 1/4 cup buckwheat flour to activated yeast.
Mix well, cover, and let stand in a warm place for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add remaining 1 cup buckwheat flour and mix well.
Let rise again for about 1 1/2 hours.
Beat in lukewarm milk.
Beat egg... - 47.0865
Continental Salmon Loaf
1) Wash the salmon with cold water and pat dry.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, arrange the salmon and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Vent the plastic.
3) Microwave the salmon on HIGH for 4 minutes, till the fish easily flakes when tested with a... - 47.0687
1) In a bowl, mix together cucumber, onion, peppers and celery.
2) In another bowl, mix salt and water.
3) Spoon the salt mixture over vegetables and let it marinate overnight.
4) Pour the liquid and reserve.
5) In a saucepan, mix... - 47.0248
Continental Fruit Pie
Sieve half the flour on to a clean, cool surface and make a well in the centre.
Mix together the sugar, vanilla, the half yolk, white and milk and mix evenly with the flour.
Rub the butter into the remainder of the flour, then knead the two mixtures into a... - 46.9767
Relatively Quick Greens In Potlikker
1) In a large saucepan, add oil and heat up over moderate heat.
2) Add the ham hocks, onions and garlic.
3) Cook by frequent stirring for 10 minutes, or until the onions are golden.
4) In a square of cheesecloth, tie the peppercorns, hot peppers,... - 46.6785
Combine mushrooms, onion and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until onion is tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except tomato wedges.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH... - 46.6607
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.Coat the chicken with flour by rolling over it.
3.In a skillet, heat butter and fry chicken in it until golden brown.
4.Take a suce pan and put soup, onion and seasoning in it and stir well.
5.Add... - 46.6209
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 46.4186
Continental Stew Pot
Sift flour, salt and pepper and coat meat cubes evenly.
Heat 3 tbs ghee in a thick pan and brown meat.
Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped onion.
When meat is well-browned, lift it out.
Add remaining ghee to the pan, add button onions, bay leaves and celery... - 46.3604
Original Bara Brith
1. Beat the eggs
2. Preheat the oven to 450°
3. Whisk the yeast into the lukewarm liquid and then mix in the flour and knead well
4. Allow the dough to rise for 30 minutes till the dough is nearly double in size
5. Melt the lard and... - 46.334
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) Cut them into halves lengthwise and take out the seeds.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Trim and finely chop leek.
5) Combine ham with beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg and seasoning.
6) Stuff cucumbers... - 46.1213
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 C).
2. Grease large baking tray (1/2 inch thick) and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
4. Place in greased tray and press almonds into the mixture in a... - 45.9917
Hood Point Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl of electric mixer, place oil and sugar to process thoroughly.
3) Beat in egg to this mixture until thick and creamy.
4) In another bowl, sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
5) Add... - 45.9548
Coquilles St Jacques
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Heat the margarine in a 9-inch skillet till it is bubbly.
3) Add the shallot and sautÃ© for some time.
4) Add the lemon juice and mushrooms.
5) Over high heat, cook the mixture till... - 45.9054
Classic Lancashire Hot Pot
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) At the bottom of a large souffle or casserole dish, keep the bay leaves and place on top of them 1 1/4 lb (550 g) thin sliced potatoes.
3) Add required seasonings to taste.
4) Fry the... - 45.8101
Parboil cucumbers until just tender when pierced with fork.
Cut in half.
Scoop out seeds, leaving meat.
Sprinkle generously with salt and lemon juice.
Mix breadcrumbs with onions, celery, parsley, garlic and moisten well with olive oil.
Add small... - 45.8038
Continental Beef Bounty
1. In a frying pan, saute onion slices in shortening till soft; lift with a slotted spoon and add to a twelve cup baking dish, brown the sausages in the drippings and add with the onion
2. Trim the fat from the beef and cube it; add to a paper bag with... - 45.7626
Coquilles St Jacques
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2. In a saucepan, place the scallops with the wine, water and lemon juice; poach gently for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool; strain the scallops and slice... - 45.7624
Down East Codfish Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) In the baking pan, mix together mushroom, onions and chopped parsley.
4) Place the fish fillets on the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and parsley.
5) In... - 45.735
Continental Chicken Strips
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar till well mixed
2) Add the chili sauce
3) Cut the chicken into 2 1 inch strips
4) Season with salt
5) Into three shallow dishes, fill each with flour, egg and breadcrumbs
6) Coat the chicken... - 45.5895
Creamy Coquilles Saint Jacques
1) In a 20 cm (8-inch) round microwave safe dish, line the scallops and mushrooms.
2) Add in wine over the scallops.
3) Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish. Microwave at MEDIUM for 3 to 6 minutes
3) Coat the fillets in butter- almond mixture and line... - 45.5597
1) Sift the flour, curry powder and mustard powder together; dredge the kidneys thoroughly with this mixture.
2) In a pan, saute the kidneys in butter for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until lightly browned on all sides.
3) Stir... - 45.4809
Coquilles St Jacques
Combine 1 tablespoon margarine and onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute.
Stir in scallops, mushrooms, wine, lemon juice, salt, marjoram and paprika.
Microwave, covered, at HIGH (100%) 3 minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Place 3... - 45.459
Continental Veal Bake
1) Quarter the veal steaks or tenders.
1) In a kettle, cook the noodles in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and return to the kettle.
2) In a pie plate, combine the flour, salt and pepper together and... - 45.4458
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 45.273
Rock Lobster Continental
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Chop medallions of the lobster meat.
3) Take a bowl and add spinach to it. Season it with salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powders.
3) Separate the spinach into 4 scallop shells or baking dishes and put... - 45.1269
Coquilles St Jacques
Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice.
Cook mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the butter until golden brown.
Cut scallops into quarters.
Place scallops, wine, and seasonings in saucepan.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup broth.
Make a white... - 45.0384
Coquilles St Jacques
1) In a pan, boil the scallops in the wine, drain and reserve the cooking liquid.
2) In a heavy pan, saute the shallots in the 3 tablespoons melted butter, until they are soft.
3) Stir in the sliced mushrooms and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the... - 44.9802
Chicken Livers Continental
1) Sauce: In a saucepan, saute the garlic and onion in butter until the onion is soft and transparent.
2) Blend in the flour and cook for a few minutes without browning.
3) Pour in the stock, stir constantly and cook until the sauce comes to a boil... - 44.9543
1) In a pan, add butter or margarine and heat.
2) Add the veal, little at a time, and brown.
3) In a 13x9x2 baking dish, arrange the veal on the base in a single layer.
4) Stir the flour into the pan drippings.
5) Mix in the milk, water, and chicken... - 44.9399
Lancashire Hot Pot
1. Trim the fat away from the beef, halve the kidneys, cut the tubes and white membrane out and cut into 1/2" cubes
2. In a paper bag filled with flour, add the meats and shake well to coat
3. In a two cup measure, add boiling water and... - 44.825
Twice Baked Spuds
1) Preheat oven at 400°.
2) Scrub potatoes and pierce with fork.
3) Bake potatoes for 1 hour until soft.
4) Remove from oven and halve potatoes.
5) Scoop out potato pulp and keep in bowl.
6) Mash the pulp and mix with yogurt, cottage... - 44.8061
Lancashire Hot Pot
1) From the meat, trim away all the fat, gristle and bones and then cut it into cubes. Roll the pieces in seasoned flour and fry in hot fat to seal. Lightly brown.
2) Cut the potato into slices, keeping about half of the best slices for the top.... - 44.7698
1. Prepare fish stock with the fish heads, vegetables, pepper, bay leaf, parsley and chicken stock.
2. Strain, measure and reserve 1 cup of stock.
3. Wash all fish thoroughly and pat dry.
4. Rub fish with lime juice and salt.
5. Heat... - 44.7151
1) Preheat a 7 inch skillet to moderate temperature.
2) Take a mixing bowl and Beat the eggs, buttermilk and butter together.
3) Then gradually sift in the flour, salt, sugar, and soda.
4) Blend the mixture until smooth.
5) Now, oil the... - 44.6624
Continental Beef And Rice
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Season with salt and pepper.
Push meat to one side.
Cook onion and garlic; drain off excess fat.
Reduce heat (220°).
Add next 6 ingredients.
Cover; simmer till meat is... - 44.6085
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the peppers 1/4 inch from the top.
3) Remove the seeds and the pith, carefully as the shells should not broke.
4) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the peppers for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the... - 44.5908
Cod Continental has a thrilling taste. The lemon juice gives the Cod Continental a sharp and inspirational taste. - 44.5
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut the cucumber lengthwise into halves, pare and scoop out inside, saving pulp
3.Salt shells lightly and place close together in buttered pan.
4.Mix pulp with tomato, onion, chicken,... - 44.4954
1. Preheat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take 18 Madelene tins or small castle pudding tins, grease and flour them.
3. In a stand mixer, add margarine. Beat until fluffy. Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy. Add the... - 44.4637
1) Preheat oven hot to 300°F, 150°C or Gas No. 2.
2) In a small saucepan melt butter and remove from heat.
3) Crumble the biscuit and with a fork mix with butter.
4) Blend the mixture and spread at the base of buttered, 8-inch... - 44.4522
Dried Shrimp Stuffed Cucumbers
I love this Stuffed Cucumbers. They are the perfect dish for a weekend luncheon! My family loves anything to do with pork and shrimp stuffing so it is no wonder that the Stuffed Cucumbers is in high demand! Try it! - 44.4286
Paprika Pot Roast
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat; add roast and brown on all sides; remove meat to platter.
Add onions to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat, until limp; then stir in caraway seed, paprika, salt, pepper, and water.
Return roast... - 44.4074
Continental Pot Roast
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine. add the onion and garlic, and fry until light golden brown.
3) Lift out onion and garlic and drain well.
4) Brown the beef well on all sides, lift out and drain... - 44.3868
1) Trim off fat round the kidneys. Cut kidneys in halves and snip away any core.
2) In a fry pan, add butter to heat. Place the kidneys to the hot butter and fry quickly for 3-4 minutes to brown, reduce heat and cook slowly for further... - 44.3687
Cornish Hens Cape Breton
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, sage, nutmeg and garlic powder.
3) Dredge the hen with the salt mixture inside the cavity as well as outside.
4) In a bowl mix, together lemon juice, bouillon, orange extract and... - 44.349
Continental Roast Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
1) Make the stuffing, by placing in a of water the chestnuts for minutes
2) Boil till the skins comes off easily
3) Over the peeled nuts, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer till tender
4) Drain the chestnuts and keep aside to cool reserving the... - 44.3155
Lancashire Hot Pot
1. Clean and prepare meat and kidneys.
2. Parboil potatoes. Peel and cut into roundels.
3. Cut half of the onions into quarters and the other half into slices.
4. Dice carrots and turnip.
5. Heat fat. Brown meat and sliced onions. Add remaining ingredients... - 44.3033
1) Heat a pan with water. Cook potatoes till they are soft.
2) Allow the potatoes to stand for 5 minutes; peel and slice.
3) As the potatoes boil, in 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe, round dish, mix butter, green pepper and onion.
4) Microwave at HIGH... - 44.2946
Sally Lunn Ring
1. Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2. In a cup or bowl of water sprinkle or crumble yeast with 1 tablespoon of the sugar added.
3. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast and lukewarm (80°F.to 90° F.) for... - 44.2797
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Grease a 5-inch wooden butter mold and set aside to chill
4. On a waxed sheet of paper, sift the flour with spices, baking powder and salt and mix well
5. In the large... - 44.2332
Break fish into bite-size pieces.
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Gradually stir in milk, salt, and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Gradually beat hot sauce into beaten egg yolks.
Add sherry and flaked fish.
Beat... - 44.2131
Authentic Blanquette De Veau
Put veal, onion stuck with cloves, garlic, carrot, thyme, and 1 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover.
Simmer, covered over low heat for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Cook broth down to 1 1/2 cups.
Blanch mushroom caps in water with 1... - 44.1607
Spicy Huevos Rancheros
1. Preheat oven to 200°F before baking.
2. Take a large, heavy skillet, add 2 tbsp lard. Add tortillas and on moderately low heat, fry for about a minute for tortillas to soften. Transfer to paper towel, drain and transfer to heatproof... - 44.0779
Everyday Huevos Rancheros
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the onion and pepper and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, chillies, ground cumin, chilli powder and chopped coriander and cook for a further minute.
3. Add the tomatoes and sugar.... - 44.0444
Easy Sally Lunn
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease two (8 x 8 x 2 inches) pans.
3. In a bowl cream butter and gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
4. Beat eggs well and add milk.
5. To the sugar mixture add sifted flour,... - 43.9942
Yummy Coquilles Saint Jacques
Cut scallops if large.
In small casserole, cook mushrooms, celery, green pepper, butter and lemon juice for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Drain and reserve cooking liquid.
In 1 1/2 quart (1.5 L) casserole, combine scallops, wine and seasonings and cook, covered, on HIGH... - 43.9907
Continental Beef Au Jus
Place beef on large piece of plastic wrap.
Mix soy sauce, oil, catsup, salt, ginger, oregano and garlic; brush over both sides of beef.
Fold plastic wrap over beef and seal securely.
Refrigerate beef at least 5 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
TO SERVE:... - 43.9633
1. Skin the onion and dice very finely.
2. Heat a small saucepan, melt dripping. SautÃ© onion until golden brown.
3. Put in the mince and fry lightly. Use a metal spoon to turn and cook until the meat is no longer red.
4. Put in flour, and blend with... - 43.9283
Sweet Sour Short Ribs
1) Make light gashes on both the sides of the meat using a sharp knife.
2) Dredge the meat with paprika and garlic powder.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon cube with boiling water, until well incorporated.
4) Add vinegar, soy sauce, lemon... - 43.8722
Coquilles St Jacques
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Thaw scallops, if frozen
3. Place scallops in saucepan with wine and bay leaf and simmer for about 2 minutes, until scallops turn white then remove the scallops
4. Pour wine poaching liquid from... - 43.7835
Continental Recipes By Category