- » Confectioners Sugar Glaze
Confectioners Sugar Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of confectioners sugar glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for confectioners sugar glaze recipes.
Confectioners Sugar Glaze
Add enough milk, about 1 tablespoon, to confectioners sugar to make desired consistency.
Stir to blend well. - 16.6059
Coat Cookies With Mint Sugar Glaze
Coat cookies with Mint Sugar Glaze for variety.
To make glaze, place 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar in small bowl.
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water gradually and blend well until mixture is thin enough to spread.
Then add a few drops of green food coloring and... - 18.3737
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, milk, and vanilla; blend well.
Tint portions of the frosting with food coloring if desired.
Cover with a damp cloth until ready to use. - 25.9605
1. In a small mixing bowl, blend together confectioners' sugar, vanilla and milk.
2. Using a spoon drizzle Sugar Glaze over warm rolls for a thin glaze. - 23.2416
Betty's All Purpose Sugar Glaze
Add a little extra more to your cookies, cakes and other confectionaries with a simple sugar drizzle that makes for a great substitute for icing. When caught for time, this easy-to-make all-purpose sugar glaze can help you dress up your desserts. Plus, they... - 97.5517
Simple Sugar Glaze
Combine sugar and milk in a medium-size bowl; stir with a rubber spatula until smooth; stir in shortening until completely blended. Keep bowl covered with damp paper towel to keep glaze from drying. (This glaze testes great on a variety of cookies.) - 15.4032
Chocolate Dump Cake With Sugar Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour one 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
2. Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the shortening; mix in with your hands.
3. Add the buttermilk;... - 43.005
In small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, milk and almond extract; beat until smooth.
Makes a thin glaze. - 25.1948
Vanilla Glaze - Perfect For Cakes Or Doughnuts
1. In a bowl, add in confectioners’ sugar, melted butter, 1 tbsp. milk and vanilla extract. Mix together with a spoon.
2. Stir in remaining milk and mix together.
3. Glaze the pound cake and serve for dessert. - 0
Bourbon Caramel Glaze
In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat.
Stir in the brown sugar until incorporated.
Stir in the 3 tablespoons cream and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Using an electric mixer, beat in the confectioners' sugar, bourbon and... - 32.5112
Sprinkle confectioners' sugar slowly into milk and blend smooth.
Mix in almond extract, spread on cake, and let stand until glaze hardens. - 21.8208
1) In small bowl, place sugar, cream, and extract.
2) Combine well and beat until mixture is smooth.
4) Use the prepared glaze to coat boiled carrots, apples and any fruit or vegetables liked. - 24.3723
Dairy Free White Glaze
1) In a bowl, combine the vanilla, salt and margarine.
2) Alternately beat in the sugar and water, until smooth.
3) Beat in additional water or sugar, if required for a pouring consistency.
4) Use to glaze a cake. - 28.0352
Almond Frosting Glaze
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine cream and sugar and beat using a electric beater till smooth.
2. Add almond extract and beat once more.
Use frosting glaze on cakes, cupcakes, cookies or as required. - 27.6539