- » Confectioners Sugar Candy
Confectioners Sugar Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of confectioners sugar candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for confectioners sugar candy recipes.
Confectioners Sugar Fudge
1. Grease a pan.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, milk and butter.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Boil for approximately 4 minutes.
5. Then, add chocolate bits and marshmallow creme.
6. Beat the mixture until... - 39.6238
Green Mint Candy
1. Line the candy foil cups.
2. Place a saucepan over stove and add in sugar, corn syrup, water and food coloring.
3. Place a thermometer in the saucepan to measure the temperature. Boil till the temperature reach 300 degrees F.
4. Add... - 100.514
Old Fashioned Hard Candy
1. In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine granulated sugar, water and com syrup. Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Cook, uncovered and without stirring, to 300F on candy thermometer, or until a few drops of syrup tested in cold water form hard,... - 39.5686
In a large bowl, combine the butter, milk, almond extract and salt.
Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until a stiff dough is formed.
Turn onto a surface lightly dusted with confectioners' sugar.
Knead 15-20 times or until mixture forms a smooth... - 39.6388
Candy Cane Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix thoroughly butter, shortening, confectioners' sugar, egg and flavorings.
Blend in flour and salt.
Divide dough in half; blend food color into one half.
Shape 1 teaspoon dough from each half into 4-inch rope.
For smooth, even ropes,... - 43.0002
Stained Glass Candy
1. Into two 10 1/2 x 15 1/2-inch jellyroll pans spread confectioners sugar evenly.
2. In a heavy large saucepan, combine granulated sugar, corn syrup and water and cook stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Using a pastry... - 43.5188
Candy Cane Cookies
It's Christmas time and you have all your family and friends at home. All you want to do is prepare an amazing dessert that will impress all of them. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Cane Shaped Candy Cookies. A mouth watering dessert that will... - 104.978
Quick Raisin Pecan Fondant
Mix milk and vanilla, add confectioners' sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly; before adding final 1/2 cup, work in raisins and pecans with your hands.
Knead in remaining sugar, press mixture into an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking pan, cover loosely... - 26.6361
Combine granulated sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt in saucepan.
Put over heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil; cover and boil for 2 minutes.
Uncover and continue cooking, without stirring, until 265°F.registers on candy thermometer, or... - 42.9807
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.5169