- » Cone Cake
Cone Cake Recipes
Cone cake is cake prepared and served in the shape of a cone. Cone cake is relatively easy to prepare and can be made even by a person who just has a rudimentary knowledge of cooking and baking. All that needs to be ... More »
Ice Cream Cone Ghost Cakes
1. Combine brown sugar, castor sugar and butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Sift flour in another bowl and mix well.
3. Add in bicarb soda, cinnamon powder, allspices and baking powder.
4. Crack in two eggs in castor sugar and brown sugar mixture and beat it... - 127.46
Carrot And Pineapple Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
These were amazing – I don’t really have anything much else to say other than they were amazing. Well apart from the fact you put ice-cream cones in the oven. Watch out the unique video!! - 83.4584
Coney Island Cone Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the cake, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder in a small bowl.
2) Use an electric mixer set on medium speed to beat together the vegetable oil spread and... - 48.7923
Ice Cream Cone Cakes
PREPARE cake mix as directed on package.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each cone.
Set cones on baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Cool on rack.
Spoon Fluffy Pudding Frosting over cakes; garnish with sprinkles, if desired. - 27.7247
You May Also Like!
Party Cupcake Cones
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Fill ice cream cones 1/2 full with batter.
Microwave as directed - 20.9647
Birthday Cake Cones
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter into each ice cream cone. Place in oven; allow about 1-inch space between each cone.
2. Microwave on SIMMER:
1 cone — 45 seconds to 1 minute
2 cones — 11/2 to 2 minutes
4 cones - 19.8247
Party Time Cake Cones
Prepare and bake your favorite flavor cupcakes as directed on Pillsbury Plus Cake Mix package.
When cool, insert small end of cupcakes into cup type ice cream cones.
Prepare your favorite frosting; frost cupcakes.
Decorate as desired to resemble animals,... - 16.2572
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare cake mix according to directions.
Stand ice cream cones upright in Mini-Muffin Pans, and fill to within 1 inch of tops with cake batter.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 15... - 31.13
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Make cake as package label directs, using 2 eggs and amount of water specified on package. Fill each cone with 3 tablespoons batter.
3. Place cones on cookie sheet; bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until surface of cake springs back when... - 28.1345
1. Beat eggs with sugar in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed until very thick and lemon-colored. (Beating will take 5 minutes don't underbeat.)
2. Sift flour and cardamom onto wax paper.
3. Add flour mixture, alternately with cream, to... - 28.329
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Line 18 large muffin cups with large paper baking cups.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add shortening, milk, vanilla and almond extract.
Beat 2 minutes, medium speed on the mixer (or 300 strokes by... - 43.0539
Winter Wonderland Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for basic recipe.
To assemble, place cake on serving plate.
Frost sides and top with 1 container Vanilla frosting.
Tint remaining... - 36.6535
Maria Angela's Meringue Cake
Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake has a lovely taste. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake gets its taste from egg mixed with Meringues and flavored with vinegar. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake is inspired by many bakeries. - 43.5485
Soda Fountain Cakes
Place ice-cream cones in a muffin pan or large baking pan. Prepare cake batter as directed. Fill each cone to within 1 inch of top. Bake in a 350° oven about 30 minutes or till done. Remove cakes from pan, then cool completely.
Frost top of cakes with... - 25.6889
Cone Cake Recipes By Category