- » Condensed Milk Toffee
Condensed Milk Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of condensed milk toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for condensed milk toffee recipes.
African Candies (toffee)
These candies remind me so many good memories of my childhood.
I used to spend all the money i had to buy these, and in this video i'm going to show you how to make them.
The best part is that, you don't even need a lot of ingredients to make these. - 0
You May Also Like!
Combine condensed milk, sugar, water and glucose in a saucepan and place over medium heat.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Let the mixture boil without stirring until it reaches a soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Mix well and pour over a greased... - 38.6492
Banana Toffee Pie
Looking for a dead-easy dessert recipe that can be whomped up speedily and with a handful of ingredients? Then this banana toffee pie will just fit your bill. Betty storms up a classic creamy pudding in a few simple steps that promises to take the decadence... - 91.9852
Easy Creme Caramel
Most people won't attempt egg custard desserts, they're too afraid of them curdling. I used to be one of those people until I stumbled upon this recipe. - 0
Tablet is a filling and delicious dessert made from milk. The flavor of the end result of this Tablet recipe will definitely addict you to it! Try it! - 24.6907
1. Grease well a 7 inch square tin with oil or butter.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, butter and syrup
3. Place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the syrup to a boil.
5. Add the... - 43.9088
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a baking pan, heat butter in oven for about 6 minutes to melt it.
3. Remove the pan from oven.
4. Top melted butter with oats and crumbs evenly.
5. Press lightly onto bottom of pan using the back of a... - 43.3696
Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
Mix together the flour, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; stir in the egg.
Stir in the walnuts and 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.
Remove 1 1/2 cups of the flour mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Press the remaining flour mixture in a greased... - 39.6
English Toffee Ice Cream
1 Crush the toffee bars by placing them between 2 pieces of waxed paper and crushing with rolling pin; set aside. Combine the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, coffee, and vanilla. Refrigerate until completely chilled.
2 Beat chilled mixture with a... - 23.231
Grease an 11 X 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil or butter.
Cut waxed paper into squares for toffee wrappers.
In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and golden syrup.
Place pan on a medium flame and stir until the butter... - 38.6823
Shortbread Toffee Pieces
1. Grease a 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. To make the toffee, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, syrup and condensed milk.
4. Place the pan... - 45.8376