- » Condensed Cream Soup
Condensed Cream Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of condensed cream soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for condensed cream soup recipes.
Mock Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
In a small saucepan, heat stock, bay leaf and celery, uncovered, over medium-high setting until liquid simmers.
Reduce heat, cover and cook at a low simmer 10 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Remove from heat.
Remove celery from stock and set aside.
In a... - 46.7039
Mock Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
In a small saucepan, heat stock and bay leaf, uncovered, over medium-high setting until liquid simmers.
When stock begins to simmer again, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove from... - 46.0737
Mock Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Drain the liquid from the mushrooms into a measuring cup and add water, if needed, to bring the total liquid to 1/2 cup.
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add flour and bay leaf, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Gradually add... - 45.2292
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breasts slice and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/4-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2.... - 38.062
Crab Newburg With Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Flake crab meat.
2. In a pan, take mushroom soup and milk. Blend it well and let it cook.
3. Add flaked crab meat to the soup and bring it to a boil. Keep stirring it continuously. Do not overcook.
4. Add sherry.
5. Serve... - 34.6507
Bearnaise Sauce With Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook shallots and tarragon in it until shallots are tender.
2) Stir in wine and vinegar and cook for few more minutes. Remove from heat and stir in soup and egg yolks.
3) Place back on the flame and cook over... - 33.761