- » Concentrated Fruit Punch
Concentrated Fruit Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of concentrated fruit punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for concentrated fruit punch recipes.
Combine Hawaiian fruit punch, fruit juice concentrates, and water.
Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour ginger ale down side.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Serve in glass. - 32.5625
Tropical Fruit Punch Jelly
Prepare punch concentrate according to can directions.
In 8- or 10-quart kettle combine 1 3/4 cups of the prepared punch and sugar.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stimng constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Stir in... - 29.4635
Fruit Glow Punch
In large punch bowl, combine concentrates and apple juice.
Stir in ginger ale.
Spoon sherbet into bowl.
Serve immediately. - 21.6527
Fruited Champagne Punch
Stir pineapple juice into concentrates.
Stir in water.
Pour into punch bowl; slowly add champagne.
Garnish with thin orange, lemon, or lime slices, if desired. - 28.886
Raspberry Fruit Punch
Mix thoroughly in a large bowl the soft drink mixes and sugar.
Add 6 quarts water gradually, stirring constantly until soft drink mixes and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in the pineapple-orange juice concentrate, food coloring, and extract; stir until well... - 33.3917
Cherry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water; mix well.
Just before serving, add ginger ale and mix well. - 32.39
Orange Tea Punch
In large pitcher, combine tea, orange juice, ReaLemon® brand and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Chill. - 27.1189
Double Strawberry Coconut Punch
Reconstitute juice in large punch bowl according to directions.
Place 2 cups strawberries, cream of coconut and bananas in blender.
Process until smooth; stir into juice in punch bowl.
Process remaining 2 cups strawberries in blender until smooth.
Swirl into... - 33.7791
Cranberry Orange Punch
This Cranberry Orange Punch tastes too good ! Try this fruity medley at your next party and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Cranberry Orange Punch are welcome. - 30.9005
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
Sieve raspberries; discard seeds.
Combine water, sieved berries, and lemonade concentrate.
At serving time pour the raspberry mixture into punch bowl.
Add Fruited Ice Ring; carefully pour in the carbonated beverage.
Stir gently to mix. - 32.4597
Reconstitute lemonade according to directions in large punch bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 23.9235
Orange Tea Punch
In pitcher, combine tea, orange juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, pour tea mixture into large punch bowl; add scoops of sherbet and ginger ale. - 30.4203
Whiskey Sour Punch
1. Prepare garnish: Thinly slice orange; discard ends. With small, sharp knife, flute edges of slices; set aside.
2. In 5-quart punch bowl, combine undiluted lemonade concentrate and remaining ingredients; mix well. Garnish with orange slices - 23.2935
Strawberry Guava Punch With Sorbet
Place half of the berries (use the prettiest ones; keep hulls attached) on a flat pan without touching.
Freeze until hard, about 1 hour; if done ahead, pack airtight when hard and freeze until the next day.
Put a 10- by 15-inch pan in the freezer.
When cold,... - 33.1257
In punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and limeade concentrate.
Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and add scoops of sherbet.
Garnish with fresh fruit. - 28.0126
Strawberry Ginger Punch
DISSOLVE gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add cold water, strawberries and concentrate; stir until strawberries and concentrate are thawed.
Chill until ready to serve.
Stir in ginger ale and mint. - 36.049
Golden Fruit Punch
Combine juice concentrates, rum, and water.
Cover and chill.
Pour into punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl; stir gently.
Scoop sherbet atop. - 28.1819
Tutti Fruit Punch
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Combine strawberry mixture and 1 1/2 cups water in a large pitcher; cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve, add chilled seltzer water to juice... - 25.7427
Planter S Punch
In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice:; stir. - 22.2294
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.1406
Fruit Medley Punch
1. In a blender add strawberries and puree.
2. In a punch bowl, add strawberries puree, apricot nectar, water, juice concentrate and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Gradually pour in ginger ale and allow to chill.
4. Serve chilled in... - 36.3945
Hot Fruit Punch
Drain maraschino cherries, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Set cherries aside.
Place reserved juice in 3-quart grill-safe casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cherries.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks... - 36.4452
Combine water, limeade or lemonade, and cranberry juice cocktail in a large container. Add Tang and stir until dissolved. Chill. Serve in punch cups or pour over crushed ice in tall glasses. Garnish with lime slices or mint leaves, if desired. Variation: Use... - 16.2914
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a punchbowl mix and chill first 7 ingredients.
2. Add lemon-lime and serve immediately. - 37.9557
Blushing Fruit Punch
1) In a blender jar, add the lemonade, strawberries and pineapple, blend for about 1 minute, until smooth.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill until serving time.
3) Stir in the ginger ale, pour over the ice cubes in glasses and serve... - 30.9334
Hot Fruit Punch
1 Combine all ingredients in 4-quart glass bowl or heat-resistant glass punch bowl.
2 Microwave 12 to 16 minutes, on HIGH, or until hot (about 160° F). 25 to 30 (4 oz.) Punch Cups - 31.7357
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 34.8715
Island Fruit Punch
This Island Fruit Punch tastes yummy ! Try this tremendous fruit blend as a party refreshment ! Do you have any suggestions for this Island Fruit Punch ? - 35.4332
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before... - 40.6454
Combine punch and frozen concentrates with water.
Pour over ice in large punch bowl.
Carefully pour in ginger ale. - 27.4897
Champagne Rose Punch
In large bowl, combine strawberries and 31/4 cups (one 4/5 quart) Rise wine.
Cover; let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Press strawberry mixrure through strainer into punch bowl or 3 quart container; add thawed lemonade concentrate, remaining rose wine,... - 25.0747
Refreshing Golden Punch
Add water to frozen concentrates as directed on the cans.
Combine with the apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Chill. - 27.4354
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 36.2897
Stand watermelon on end; cut thin slice off bottom to make it level.
Cut top third off melon.
Using cup as guide, trace scallops around top outside edge of melon.
Carve scalloped edge, following pattern.
Scoop out fruit; serve later.
Chill melon... - 38.928
In lg.bowl, blend all ingredients; chill.
Serve in scalloped watermelon boat. - 23.3539
Fruit Punch Mix
In 1-gallon pitcher or bowl combine frozen concentrates and water; stir in grenadine.
Serve as directed in the following recipes. - 24.4095
1. In large saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, line juice, honey and spices. Bring to boiling; simmer over low heat 15 minutes. Remove spices. Refrigerate until cold.
2. In large pitcher or small punch bowl, combine spiced mixture, cranberry-juice... - 32.9695
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
This Sparkling Strawberry Punch is a refreshing and tastyOne sip and you will be addicted to this drink for life. Don€™t miss out on the Sparkling Strawberry Punch! - 31.8671
Party Pineapple Punch
Cut bananas into chunks and place in a blender.
Add 1 cup (250 mL) of the pineapple juice and orange juice concentrate.
Blend until smooth.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add the remaining 2 cup (500 mL) of the pineapple juice and the cold water, lemon juice, and... - 41.7328
Cranberry Orange Punch
In large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add orange soda and ice.
Garnish as desired. - 23.6819
Refrigerate 1 quart of the cider and pour remaining 1 quart into a saucepan with the spices.
Cook 15 minutes and strain to remove spices.
Combine the spiced and chilled cider and fruit juice concentrate in a chilled punch bowl; blend well.
Slowly pour in the... - 31.6889
Citrus Mint Punch
Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water.
Let steep 1 hour; strain.
Add concentrates and water; stir well.
Chill. - 33.6205
Tropical Cream Punch
In punch bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrates; mix well.
Gradually add club soda; stir.
Garnish with orange slices. - 27.9238
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Add water; stir to dissolve.
Pour over ice cubes.
Pour ginger ale slowly down side of container. - 31.836
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 38.1895
Cranberry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Add cold water and cranberry-juice cocktail.
Place two trays of ice cubes or molded ice ring in large punch bowl.
Pour punch over ice.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly pour ginger ale down... - 31.8577
Champagne Punch With Pineapple Juice
1) Take a punch bowl and mix frozen lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice and Sauterne wine in it.
2) Add a ice block and pour champagne.
3) Serve chilled, garnished with fruit. - 33.4281
Goodspeed Guild Reunion Punch
Goodspeed Guild Reunion Punch is quite a deal for the last minutes prep. If you have all the necessary ingredients ready the Goodspeed Guild Reunion Punch can be brewed in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Goodspeed... - 19.0379
Cut orange slices in half.
Line bottom of a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with half of orange slices and cherries.
Pour in a thin layer of ginger ale, and freeze until firm.
Arrange remaining orange slices and cherries along side of ring mold, and pour in another thin... - 42.2051
Frosty Party Punch
Dissolve raspberry- and cherry-flavored gelatins in boiling water.
Add cold water, pineapple juice, and orange juice concentrate.
Stir in ice cubes just till melted.
Spoon in sherbet. - 30.9509
Spiked Grape Punch
In a saucepan combine water, grape juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, and orange juice concentrate.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Remove cinnamon; stir in vodka. - 32.7815
Cranberry Spice Punch
In small saucepan combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
With slotted spoon remove spices.
Cover and chill spiced liquid.
To serve, in punch bowl combine spiced liquid, cranberry juice... - 32.0867
Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Place the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a punch bowl.
Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serve immediately. - 36.2403
No Alcohol Party Punch
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the orange juice concentrate, raspberry juice blend concentrate, water, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until hot. Strain and discard the lemon... - 28.84
Spiced Grape Punch
1) In a large saucepan, mix the grape juice, sugar, concentrates and water together.
2) In a tea ball or cheesecloth bag, tie the cloves and cinnamon, add into the punch.
3) Allow the mixture to simmer for about 15 minutes, then discard the spices and... - 35.7294
Garden Party Punch
Combine the orange juice, lemonade, pineapple juice, and 2 1/2 quarts water; stir well.
Add the ginger all and cherries when ready to serve. - 21.9138
Apple Orchard Punch
In large punch bowl combine apple juice, cranberry cocktail concentrate and orange juice.
Stir to dissolve.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Vertically, thinly slice apple forming whole apple slices.
Float apple slices on top of punch. - 29.4384
Light Cranberry Punch
Into a mold place half the lime slices.
Add lime juice concentrate and enough distilled water to fill mold.
In a punch bowl combine cranberry juice, ginger ale and grape juice.
Unmold ice ring; place in punch bowl.
Garnish with remaining... - 32.562
Grape & Cranberry Punch
In a large punch bowl combine white grape juice and cranberry juice cocktail concentrate.
Just before serving, stir in lemon lime carbonated beverage.
Add Ice Ring. - 18.8615
Citrus Tea Punch
In pitchers prepare lemonade and orange juice.
In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice and tea.
Add orange, lemon and strawberry slices, mint leaves and ice cubes. - 29.2571
Orange Buttermilk Punch
1. In a food processor, process ½ pint ice cream, chilled buttermilk, and frozen orange juice concentrate for about 5 seconds.
2. Spoon the mixture into chilled punch bowl and add ½ pint of vanilla ice cream over this punch.
3. Arrange mint sprigs... - 33.3809
Holiday Cran Raspberry Punch
The holiday cranraspberry punch is a mixed punch made with cranberry and raspberry cocktail. Mixed together and served with ice ring and fresh or frozen raspberries, this is an awesome cooler to hang out with! - 27.6497
Slushy Wedding Punch
In a large container such as a plastic jug (or several jugs), mix lemonade, orange juice, water, nectar and strawberries.
Freeze 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 26.4925
Cranberry Banger Punch
Combine orange juice concentrate, water, and orange liqueur.
Pour into ice cube trays; freeze.
To serve, combine cranberry juice cocktail and vodka in large punch bowl.
Slowly pour chilled lemon-lime beverage down side of bowl; stir.
Float orange juice ice... - 31.5463
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a bowl or large pitcher stir together the cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice concentrate, and water. Add the ginger-flavored carbonated beverage or ginger ale.
2. To serve, in punch glasses or other small glasses, pour punch over ice cubes. Garnish... - 29.1089
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
Thaw strawberries, if frozen.
Chill cranberry juice and ginger ale.
Place berries in blender container.
Cover and blend till berries are pureed.
If desired, strain and discard seeds.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lemonade... - 37.7846
Summer Cranberry Punch
Pour boiling water over the gelatin; stir to dissolve.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Pour into large punch bowl.
Stir in cold water and cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly pour in grapefruit beverage; stir gently to mix.
Add ice or an ice ring. - 33.8007
1) Sieve the raspberries, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a bowl, mix the limeade concentrate, 2 cups water, sugar and raspberries together, blend well and refrigerate.
3) In large punch bowls with the ice and carbonated beverage, pour... - 31.5814
Spiced Grape Punch
1. In saucepan boil combining limeade and spices for about 3 minutes.
2. Add spice mixture to grape juice concentrate and ginger ale and chill.
3. Serve Spiced Grape Punch over cocktail dinners. - 33.2811
Hot Spicy Lemonade Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine cranberry juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, water and honey.
Tie cloves and cinnamon in small cheesecloth square.
Add spice bag and lemon slices to juices.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove spice bag.
Keep hot in... - 39.194
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. Take a 3-quart glass microwave-oven-safe bowl and add cranberry juice cocktail, frozen orange juice concentrate, water, allspice and salt. Microwave it for about 7-10 minutes at high or set the temperature at 160°F and cook it at high. Keep the... - 32.2016
Hot Apple Punch
Prepare apple juice according to directions on can; pour into a large Dutch oven, and add next 4 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain mixture, discarding cranberries and spices. - 21.0111
Cranberry Apple Punch
Heat water and sugar to boiling, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Prepare tea using 3 teaspoons loose tea or 3 teabags and 2 cups boiling water.
Chill all ingredients.
Just before serving, stir together in large punch bowl. - 33.2826
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a pitcher or jug, stir together orange juice and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Add a lot of ice to dilute and chill the drink.
3. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
4. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. - 29.6959
Lemon Strawberry Punch
1.Combine strawberries and lemonade.
2. Add in ginger ale .
3.Add in ice and serve chilled. - 31.6239
Apple Grape Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance, if desired.
In punch bowl, combine juices, vodka, if desired, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add ice ring.
Ice Ring: Combine 1 (8-ounce) bottle brand and 3/4 cup sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add... - 33.4407
Corona Berry Beer Punch-cinco De Mayo
I love beer punches, even though I HATE beer! This Corona Berry Beer Punch is another favorite for BBQ's in my family! Cold, tart, sweet and so refreshing! Even if you hate beer you just might fall in love with this beer punch. It tastes very similar to... - 113.027
Combine the 3 fruit juice concentrates, corn syrup, and wine.
Mix well and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, to blend flavors.
Pour chilled liquids into the punch bowl over a block of ice (or add ice cubes); add water and sparkling water.
Blend. - 32.7611
Ruby Lemonade Punch
Stir lemonade concentrate into cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly add carbonated beverage; stir gently with an up-and-down motion - 23.8615
Card Party Punch
In a large pitcher combine orange juice and grapefruit juice concentrates.
Add ginger ale, water and ice cubes; mix well.
Into chilled glasses pour punch.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves. - 30.6344
Tropical Slush Punch
Combine nectar, banana, 1 can juice concentrate, and cream of coconut in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a large freezer-proof container.
Stir in remaining concentrate and 2 1/2 cups water.
Cover and freeze... - 29.2258
Frosty Golden Punch
Combine sugar, mint leaves, and boiling water; stir to dissolve sugar.
Strain into chilled punch bowl.
Add lemon juice, apricot nectar, the concentrates, and ginger ale.
Top with scoops of lemon sherbet.
Garnish with mint leaves, or float thin... - 40.1439
Loganberry Lemonade Punch
Mix thoroughly the lemonade concentrate, berry juice, and water.
Set in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
When ready to serve, pour mixture into a chilled punch bowl.
Add the sparkling water and ginger ale; stir to blend.
If desired, a decorative ice block... - 32.8317
Kahlua® Party Punch
Refrigerate ingredients until well chilled.
Combine Kahlua® with undiluted apple juice concentrate and lemon juice.
Pour over small block of ice in punch bowl.
Add sparkling apple juice, club soda and champagne; stir gently.
Add lemon and orange slices. - 32.4007
Hot N Spicy Punch
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except lemon juice, stir to dissolve sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, strain to remove spices and add lemon juice.
3. Serve hot in punch cups or chill and serve over ice cubes. - 37.4504
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat, cover, and boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
Combine in a large bowl the tea, pineapple juice, lime ice, and orange juice... - 42.1773
Make Jell-0 according to package directions.
Do not let gel.
In a large stew pot, heat sugar and water until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add Jell-0 and remaining ingredients.
Pour into freezer containers and freeze.
On day to be served,... - 41.682
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 46.3536
Brunch Of Punch
Bunch Of Punch is tasty and loved by many beverages. If love fruit juice beverages then try this Bunch Of Punch recipe, you will simple love it. - 25.5293
Christmas Cranberry Raspberry Punch Bowl
Shortly before serving, partially thaw Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and raspberry concentrate until slushy.
In punch bowl, combine Cranberry Cocktail and raspberry concentrates and chilled Cranberry Cocktail.
Just before serving, add chilled Raspberry... - 31.7071
Nectarine Punch Cooler
Reserve 6 whole strawberries for garnish.
Place remaining strawberries, nectarines and frozen juice concentrate in blender; process until smooth.
Add ice and blend until smooth.
Pour into punch bowl or large container.
Stir in sparkling water to desired... - 33.2551
1) In a large bowl or pitcher, combine orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and cranberry juice cocktail.
2) Stir well and place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Stir in ginger ale to the fruit juice mixture just before... - 33.5546
1. In pitcher or bowl, combine frozen fruit-juice concentrates, bitters, sugar, and syrup drained from maraschino cherries.
2. When juices are thawed, stir until well blended.
3. Refrigerate, with cherries, until well chilled—several hours or... - 41.4605
Anytime Wine Punch
Anytime Wine Punch is served as beverage across the world. If you like wine flavored beverages then try this Anytime Wine Punch recipe. - 22.7039
Whiskey Sour Punch
1. Using a soup strainer, drain liquid from canned Maraschino cherries and reserve the liquid.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angostura bitters, sugar and reserved cherry liquid.... - 47.682
Hallmark Party Punch
Fill a 1-quart ring mold about half full with water; freeze.
Overlap halved orange slices on top of ice.
Arrange cranberries and leaves on oranges.
Add just enough water to partially cover cranberries; freeze.
Combine juices, grenadine syrup and vodka in a... - 39.3194
Mulled Citrus Cider Punch
1) In a large kettle, add in the orange juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, grapefruit juice concentrate, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10... - 40.8548