- » Compote Cake
Compote Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of compote cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for compote cake recipes.
Festive Pound Cake With Fruit Compote
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 10-inch angel food (tube cake) pan and grease generously with shortening.
3) Lightly dust with flour.
4) In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups sugar and butter. Beat until light and fluffy.
5) Stir in... - 49.2819
Honey Spice Cake With Orange Strawberry Compote
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 inch square baking dish with 2 inch high sides; dust with flour.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg, then honey.
Mix in orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices... - 43.2294
You May Also Like!
Dried Fruit Compote In Sherry
Place fruit in a 2 quart casserole.
Add sugar, water, sherry and spices.
Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes on high or until fruit is tender and flavors have married.
Let stand 10 minutes.
This is excellent served over pound cake, or spooned over vanilla... - 23.6613
Sweet Cherry Compote
To make cakes, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease and flour a fluted muffin pan.
Warm butter in a small saucepan until very soft and just beginning to melt.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour, lemon peel and butter until thoroughly... - 44.7566
Peachey Plum Compote
1) In a small bowl, combine arrowroot with water.
2) In a saucepan, add water and place the peach and plum slices.
3) Heat up water to bring a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4) Pour honey to the mixture and stir... - 44.1826
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium sized bowl, sift the salt, baking powder, flour and soda.
3) Use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add the buttermilk, all in one go,... - 44.0495
Hot Fruit Compote
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Drain and measure 1 cup syrup from canned fruits and mix with sugar, lemon juice, and orange rind.
Arrange fruits in a large casserole, add sugar mixture, and dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, 1/2 hour; serve hot with cream or cool... - 31.1714
Ruby Fruit Compote
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 1/4 cups.
Blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt in saucepan; add reserved syrup.
Cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
Add lemon juice.
Stir in cherries and strawberries.
Chill... - 35.9581
Honeyed Fruit Compote
1. Dust the kitchen scissors with flour and cut the apricots, apples and peaches into bite-size pieces.
2. In a 3 to 4quart microwave safe bowl put all the ingredients except sugar and honey, cover the bowl with doubled wax paper and cook in the... - 40.569
Golden Fruit Compote
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the undrained peach or pear slices, apricots, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the orange juice and stir well. Completely immerse the fruit in liquid.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8... - 32.3408
Strawberry Waffles .with Berry Compote
Strawberry waffles with berry compote is a luscious dessert of strawberry filled waffle cakes and mixed berries compote. The waffles are cooked in the waffle iron with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, milk and butter with strawberries folded in. served with a... - 44.9743