- » Compote
Compote is a traditional French dessert made up of fruits. The actual meaning of ‘compote’ in French dialect is ‘mixture. This dish is prepared with various kinds of fruits and many other ... More »
Pomegranate Apple Fruit Compote
If desserts make you drool, be ready for another such moment as we are bringing to you the pomegranate apple fruit compote. Fresh and flavorful, this compote is prepared by pomegranate juice, apples, vanilla bean and other ingredients. Top it on cinnamon... - 142.009
Strawberry Compote With Rhubarb - Organic
All those who are fond of making desserts the organic way, then this is it. The recipe becomes healthy by incorporating organic ingredients in it. You will definitely want to try it out after watching the video. - 128.332
Kid Friendly Strawberry Compote
The Bag Holder makes it fun for kids to help Moms and Dads in the kitchen. Kid Friendly Strawberry Compote is one such thing. Make your kid watch this video and learn how to make this easy dessert. Enjoy! - 106.773
Strawberry Compote With Rhubarb
If you have fresh strawberries and rhubarb, then it’s time for a great compote! A beautiful red blend, this sweet delight goes well over cereal, ice cream or even yoghurt. 15 minutes is all that this takes!! - 104.238
Dried Fruit And Orange Compote
Want to learn to make a perfect compote that can be served as a dessert with ice cream or even by itself? Then watch this video and get ready to impress your guests with a treat so delicious that it will disappear as soon as it is served. - 84.4411
Sour Cherry Compote With Vanilla Sauce
To make the sour cherry compote: Drain the apricots, reserving 14 cup juice.
Place the apricots and juice in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add the cherries, honey, lemon juice and lemon rind.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Set... - 48.2106
Baked Prune Compote
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 300°F.
3) In a 2-quart casserole add applesauce, apple juice, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Mix apricots, prunes, figs, and pears.
5) Cover and bake... - 47.7012
Steaks Diane With Red Onion Compote
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper, and rub evenly with the mustard.
2. In a saucepan, put together onions, honey, vinegar, wine, and rosemary and cook over low heat for 30 minutes until thickened and syrupy.
3. Remove and... - 46.8113
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 44.7116
Roast Gammon With Spiced Ranberry Compote
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4 or 180° C, 350° F.
2. Race the joint in a roasting tin, and cover with foil.
3. Place it in preheated oven and roast for 30 minutes per 450 g (1 lb) plus 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix together glaze... - 44.1966
Crepes are thin pancakes, usually made using wheat flour. I have used all purpose flour in the recipe but you may use a combination of both in equal ratios. Very filling and healthy meal to start your day with, these crepes are stuffed with fruit... - 43.896
Strawberry Waffles .with Berry Compote
Strawberry waffles with berry compote is a luscious dessert of strawberry filled waffle cakes and mixed berries compote. The waffles are cooked in the waffle iron with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, milk and butter with strawberries folded in. served with a... - 43.1581
Lemon Spice Compote
In a 3-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Remove from the heat.
Add the tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes.
Remove the bags, pressing to extract the water.
Add the peaches, figs, cherries, ginger, lemon rind and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil, then... - 43.0957
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Cut starfruit crosswise into slices.
3) Discard the seeds.
4) Peel the papaya and halve it.
5) Remove the seeds.
6) Chop papaya into thick slices.
7) Peel mango.
8) With a serrated knife cut the flesh from... - 42.9842
Rhubarb And Ginger Compote
Rhubarb And Ginger Compote is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Rhubarb And Ginger Compote Muffins using this recipe. - 42.9065
Sweet Cherry Compote
To make cakes, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease and flour a fluted muffin pan.
Warm butter in a small saucepan until very soft and just beginning to melt.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour, lemon peel and butter until thoroughly... - 42.4339
Plum And Banana Compote
1) Clean the plums in water and remove the pits after cutting them into halves.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and stir in water, sugar, strips of lemon rind and cinnamon stick in it and heat in a low flame until the sugar dissolves,... - 42.2576
Peachey Plum Compote
1) In a small bowl, combine arrowroot with water.
2) In a saucepan, add water and place the peach and plum slices.
3) Heat up water to bring a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4) Pour honey to the mixture and stir... - 42.0428
Lemon Spice Compote
1) Put water in a 3-quart saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Take out the tea bags, pressing so as to extract the water.
4) Add the figs, peaches, cherries, lemon rind,... - 41.8921
Tangy Summer Compote
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the pineapple, grapes, strawberries, and cantaloupe together.
2) In a small bowl, blend the reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, and club soda together.
3) In a large bowl, toss the juice... - 41.3711
Fresh Citrus Compote With Lime Cream
Peel oranges, tangerines and white and red grapefruit; cut away thin outer membrane covering sections.
Holding fruit over bowl to catch juice and using sharp knife, slice toward center between sections and membrane walls, removing one segment at a time.
In... - 41.297
Baked Winter Compote
Drain pineapple, measuring and reserving juice. (You should have 1/2 cup/125 mL juice. If not, add orange or apple juice to make up the difference.)
Grate rind from orange and reserve; remove white pith, then cut orange into thin slices.
Place in 4-cup (1 L)... - 41.1949
Orange And Pomegranate Compote
With a sharp knife pare yellow rind and white skin off oranges.
Cut into thin slices on plate to catch juice.
Place orange slices in glass serving dish.
Cut pomegranates into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Sprinkle... - 40.9204
Compote Of Raspberries And Roasted Red Peppers
1) First, broil the red peppers until they turn black on all sides.
2) Let cool.
3) From the peppers, remove and discard the peel and seeds.
4) With a sharp knife, chop the peppers.
5) To a medium sized bowl, transfer the chopped peppers.
6) To this,... - 40.526
Pear And Strawberry Compote
1) In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, stir the sugar in water and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Stir in the cinnamon, cloves, and lemon pieces, then simmer covered for 30 minutes.
3) Stir in the pears and gently simmer in the poaching... - 40.4275
Warm Apple And Blueberry Compote With Granola And Yogurt
1. Start by peeling and coring the apples and cutting them into eighths, also rinse the blueberries, discard any that are bad and pulling off and discarding stems
2. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add... - 40.3325
Spiced Peach Compote
1) Halve and pit the peaches, apply lemon juice over the cut surfaces.
2) In a large, heavy-based saucepan add the water, sugar, orange peel and the juice, spices and red currant jelly, stir to dissolve the sugar and melt the jelly... - 40.3146
Raspberry And Red Currant Compote
Yummy Raspberry And Red Currant Compote is another thing all together. Surprise your family with your Raspberry And Red Currant Compote, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 40.0165
Moulded Grape Compote
1 In a small saucepan, mix gelatin and sugar ; stir in 3 1/2 cups of water.
2 Heat slowly, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3 Stir into the remaining 2 cups water and lemon juice in a medium-size bowl. Chill while preparing fruits.
4 Into... - 39.8468
1 In a large frying pan, combine sugar, water and cinnamon;heat to boiling.
2 Add plums and simmer for 2 minutes, or until the plums are tender but still firm enough to hold their shape.
3 Cool and remove the cinnamon sticks.
4 Fold in the orange... - 39.8358
Compote Of Pears And Grapes
1) In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, dissolve the sugar in the water.
2) Stir in the lemon juice and spices and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Add the pears gently into the boiling syrup and poach, until tender.
4) Allow the pears to cool in... - 39.6776
Spiced Fall Compote
Peel, core, and slice apples; reserve skins.
In small saucepan, combine skins and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, butter, and salt.
Add liquid from... - 39.5245
Warm Fruit Compote
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a glass baking dish about 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Peel, quarter and core pears.
Slice into baking dish.
Peel and half peach and slice into baking dish.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Add orange sections and grapefruit... - 39.4959
Summer Breakfast Compote
1. In a large glass or ceramic serving dish, combine honey and lemon juice.
2. Peel oranges and grapefruit, divide into segments, discarding seeds and pith. Add into honey-lemon juice in bowl.
3. Cut apple in quarters, core and dice. Add to the bowl... - 39.47
Warm Pear Compote
Coat a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the pears and cherries in the prepared dish.
Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg over the fruit.
In a small bowl, mix together the apple juice, honey, vanilla and lemon juice.
Pour over the... - 39.2147
Plum Orange Compote
Quarter or halve plums;, discard pits.
Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Set fruits aside.
In 2-quart casserole mix sugar, lemon juice, spices, reserved syrup, and 34 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till boiling, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir... - 39.1521
Pear And Apple Compote
The pear and apple compote is a wondeful fruit compote prepared with pears, apples and spiced with cloves. Sweet, with the freshness of cloves, the pear and apple compote is served with a sugar and currant jelly syrup, chilled and delicious! - 39.0512
This is a brilliant Winter Compote recipe. I serve this for my children all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Winter Compote recipe. - 39.036
Rhubarb Beet Compote
1. In a large heavy pot, put together beets, rhubarb, sugar, and orange juice.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes until slightly thickened; do not overcook.
4. Skimming off any foam that rises to the... - 38.5047
Grapefruit And Ginger Compote
1. In a large, heavy saucepan add the white wine and sugar and heat
2. Once the sugar dissolves, add the frozen grapefruit segments
3. Cover the saucepan and let it simmer for half an hour or until the fruit is well thawed and blended
4. Add in all the... - 38.403
1) In a saucepan cook the beets in salted water and boil till the beets are tender and then drain
2) Peel off the skin and then using a fork , mash the flesh
3) Stir in applesauce, butter, salt and the nutmeg
4) Heat the mashed beets
5) Serve... - 38.3494
Compote Of Red Fruits
1) Wash the redcurrants, then using a fork, strip the berries from the stems.
2) Halve the cherries and stone them.
3) In a saucepan, place the redcurrants and cherries and add the sugar.
4) Cover the pan and place over low heat.
5)... - 38.286
Combine all ingredients except juice concentrate.
Let stand five minutes.
Place fruit mixture in a saucepan with apple juice concentrate.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until fruit is just tender.
Spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
Serve warm or... - 38.2614
1. Start by removing the stalks and stones from the cherries, take the cherries and wash and dry them thoroughly
2. In a saucepan, place the cherries with sugar, stir properly and also macerate 2 hours
3. In the same saucepan, now add... - 38.2256
Plum Peach And Nectarine Compote
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Lift out fruit and put into glass dessert bowl.
Simmer juice for another 20 minutes to concentrate it.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Pour juice over fruit.
Serve cold accompanied by a dish of sour cream or... - 38.0783
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the pineapple, oranges and kiwis together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the honey, orange and lemon juices together.
3) In large bowl, toss the honey mixture with the fruits .
4) Slice and toss the banana with the fruits... - 37.9898
Combine honey, lemon juice, candied ginger, and orange peel.
Pour dressing over orange slices in bowl; cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Chill the remaining fruits.
Drain oranges, reserving dressing.
Arrange orange slices in bottdm of... - 37.3453
Winter Rhubarb Compote
Winter Rhubarb Compote is a delicious dessert recipe. Try this effortlessly easy-to-prepare mouth watering Winter Rhubarb Compote dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.2366
Pare pears, leaving whole with stems attached.
Combine wine, and remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer until pears are transparent on the edges, about 45 minutes.
(Boil cherries 2 minutes.) Remove fruit to serving dish.
Boil syrup until... - 37.0944
This delicious Fresh-Fruit Compote should not be missed. The fruity flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. try this addictive Fresh-Fruit Compote! - 36.9618
Fresh Orange Compote
1. Wash the oranges.
2. Remove all white pith from the oranges and cut into 1/4-inch (1/2 cm) slices.
3. In a large shallow dish, arrange orange slices.
4. Strain the lemon juice.
4. Add the grated rind of two oranges to the sugar... - 36.8541
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar and raspberries.
2. Heat on a low flame for 5 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Remove off flame and pass through a soup strainer.
4. Add lemon juice to sieved mixture and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
5.... - 36.5336
1) In a bowl put oranges and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Skin the quarters and peel the orange skin.
4) Discard the pith.
5) Slice the orange and put in serving dish.
6) In a saucepan put sugar and... - 36.3012
Compote Of Figs With Almonds
1 In a saucepan, put the sugar, water and vanilla pod.
2 Gently heat to dissolve the sugar.
3 Add in the whole figs.
4 Gently stew very in the vanilla syrup for 10 to 15 minutes, depending upon their ripeness.
5 Remove the vanilla pod.
6 Stir in... - 36.2575
1 With a sharp knife, peel and core the apples.
2 Slice the apples into thin wedges.
3 Peel and slice the oranges into segments.
4 Cut the melon in half.
5 Scoop out, discarding the pulp and seeds.
6 Cut the melon flesh into 2-5cm cubes.
7 ... - 36.1845
Warm Fruit Compote
Place a 3-quart saucepan over high heat and add the White Grape Syrup and apple juice.
Bring the liquid to a boil, stir in the fruit and the nuts, and add the evaporated milk.
Stir and cook just until the liquid starts to bubble around the edges of the... - 36.1579
1) In a heavy medium-size, non-reactive saucepan, place a layer of 1/2 the cherries and spread a layer of 1/2 the sugar. Place the vanilla bean over the sugar and cover with rest of the cherries and sugar.
2) Keep the saucepan aside for almost 1 hour... - 36.0797
Spiced Cherry Compote
Drain cherries, reserving liquid.
Measure liquid and add enough water to make 2 cups.
Combine liquid with sugar, cinnamon, lemons (reserve a few slices for garnish); simmer, uncovered, until syrup is reduced one-half.
Add almond extract, cherries, red food... - 36.026
Wine & Berry Compote
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, water, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla bean.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1... - 35.9893
Cut rhubarb into 1/4-inch pieces.
Combine sugar, salt, tapioca and water in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add rhubarb, bring back to a boil and cook gently, stirring often, until rhubarb is tender (time depends on type and age of rhubarb, very young will... - 35.0444
Spiced Berry Compote
Spiced Berry Compote is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Spiced Berry Compote; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 35.0268
Peach And Almond Compote
1. Take a saucepan and mix apple juice, honey, lemon juice, orange zest, and almond extract.
2. Bring it to boil on low heat and then reduce the flame. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the peaches in the syrup. Cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25... - 34.943
Pear And Plum Compote
1. Peel, quarter and core the pears, then place the fruit.
2. Halve and stone the plums and add them to the pears.
3. In a skillet, add pears and plums; pour in the wine and then stir in the sugar and orange rind.
4. Bring the mixture to boil, then... - 34.7892
Cherry Compote has an Unlikely taste. The red cherries and orange juice gives the Cherry Compote Inconceivable taste. - 34.7614
Spring In A Dish Compote
1) In a bowl, combine all the fruits together.
2) Add the wine and gently shake or stir to mix with the fruits without breaking them.
3) Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more, until chilled.
4) Serve chilled, topped with a mound of... - 34.629
1) Blanch and peel the peaches, then halve and pit them.
2) Combine the corn syrup, orange juice, and almond extract, then bring to a boil.
3) Poach the peaches in batches in this gently simmering liquid until the peaches are just tender.
4) Then drain... - 34.3673
Were you looking for a tasty fruit dessert that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Apricot Compote is definitely the recipe for you. Apricot Compote is a lovely fruit dessert that your guests will love. - 34.1467
Combine the sugar, water, and cinnamon stick in the top of a double boiler over direct heat.
Bring to the boil.
Place over boiling water and add the rhubarb.
Spoon some of the syrup over the fruit, cover, and cook over moderately boiling water 15... - 34.1176
1. Take fresh bilberries, and wash them, then remove stalks, and dry and set aside.
2. Thaw bilberries if frozen
3. In a saucepan, pour sugar and water and boil it, cook till mixture thicken, take the pan off from the heat, and stir... - 34.0848
Strawberry Rhubarb Compote
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine rhubarb, cinnamon and water; cover.
Microwave at High 10 to 14 minutes, or until rhubarb is tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Mash rhubarb slightly.
Stir in strawberries, fructose and food coloring.
Reduce power to 50%... - 33.7972
Gingered Melon Compote
Combine water, sugar, ginger root, cloves, and allspice in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Strain sugar syrup through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
Cover sugar... - 33.6794
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Soak raisins in water for about an hour.
3. Chop apricots and combine soya flakes in oil along with nuts, raisins and milk.
4. Bake in oven for about 40 minutes.
5. Serve... - 33.5985
Gingered Fresh Blueberry Compote
Wash blueberries and place in a serving bowl.
Combine next 4 ingredients and pour over blueberries.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve in sherbet glasses or fruit dishes.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.31
Compote Of White Peaches And Nectarines
1. Start by peeling the peaches, putting them in a bowl, and slicing them into 1/4-inch-thick pieces, letting the juices pour down into the bowl along with the fruit, also slice the nectarines in the same way and add them to the... - 33.1756
Spiced Pear Compote
Peel and core the pears and slice thinly.
Put in a bowl and add the lemon juice, ginger, cinnamon, pepper and sugar.
Pour over the raspberry liqueur and stir carefully.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Refrigerate until ready - 33.1418
Rosy Pear Compote
In medium saucepan combine cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and ginger.
Bring to boiling.
Place quartered pears and orange sections in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour cranberry mixture over.
Cover and bake in 350° oven for 35 minutes or till pears... - 33.0533
Hot Bean Compote
In 2-quart casserole, arrange bacon in single layer.
Cover with paper towel and cook 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 minutes or until crisp.
Remove paper towel and bacon, leaving drippings in casserole.
To drippings, add sugar, cornstarch, salt and pepper; blend well.
Stir in... - 33.0208
Spicy Peach Compote
Peel, halve, and pit peaches; sprinkle with ascorbic acid color keeper or lemon juice mixed with water to prevent darkening.
In saucepan mix cornstarch, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in concentrate, 2/3 cup water, peel, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and... - 33.0046
Marilyn Frankel's Curried Compote
Marilyn Frankel's Curried Compote is a mixed fruit treat and makes the best bet to add to your party menu. This bake and serve compote is pretty easy to make too. Give the yummy Marilyn Frankel's Curried Compote listed here a try. - 32.6754
Peel grapefruit and oranges being careful to cut away all the white membrane.
Hold each piece of fruit over a bowl and cut sections free, one at a time, letting the sections and juice drop into the bowl and discarding the separated membranes and seeds.
Chill... - 32.643
1. In a small saucepan, combine the fresh and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir in the olive oil, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook gently for 15 to 20 minutes, until thickened.
2. Remove... - 32.535
Summertime Compote is healthy and is cooked fruit dessert which combines an assortment of fruits.Summertime Compote is extremely easy to make at home.The aroma of this Summertime Compote is amazingly good and is sure to please your senses. Choose Summertime... - 32.5217
Hot Apple-raisin Compote
The hot apple raisin compote is a mixed fruit compote made with golden raisins and apples along with walnuts for garnish. Cooked along with cloves and bourbon, the hot apple raisin compote is flavored with lemon juice. This compote is so lovely and... - 32.4595
Compote Of Pineapple And Tangerines
This Compote Of Pineapple And Tangerines is one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Compote Of Pineapple And Tangerines is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your... - 32.3384
Combine sugar, jam, and water in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until the syrup is heavy.
Peel bananas and slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat and put in enough banana slices to cover bottom of... - 32.3114
1. Just before serving, in a large bowl, soften the ice cream using a spatula.
2. Fold the yogurt into the ice cream.
3. Spoon the halved strawberries into parfait glasses or glass dessert bowls.
4. Top with ice cream yogurt.
5. Serve... - 32.3033
Combine honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Drizzle over orange slices in bowl; cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Chill remaining fruits.
Drain oranges; reserve liquid.
Arrange oranges in bottom of glass bowl.
Top with three layers of... - 32.2835
Rhubarb And Strawberry Compote
Clean and cut the fresh rhubarb into 1/2-inch (1 cm) pieces.
Place in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish.
Add the orange juice and the sugar, stir.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Clean the strawberries and cut each in half.
When the rhubarb... - 32.2709
Bitter Chocolate Pots With Clemengold Compote
Chocolate and orange is a lifelong classic, but the ClemenGolds add even more aromatic flavours. Try to use the best chocolate you can find. These are great for when you have guests as you can make them the day before. - 32.0707
Squab In Compote
Squab in compote is a savory squab recipe. Cooked with mushrooms and bacon along with vegetables, the squab in compote is pan cooked and sherried to taste. Served over rice, this squab recipe is flavorful and delicious. - 32.0097
Warm Berry-walnut Compote
In medium skillet, melt butter over low heat.
Cook and stir walnuts in butter 30 seconds.
Add strawberries; simmer 30 seconds.
Add liqueur, then raspberries and blueberries.
Spoon warm berry mixture into large wine glasses.
Top each serving with a small scoop... - 31.9637
Vanilla Fresh Plum Compote
Combine sugar, water, and lime juice in saucepan.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Heat to boiling point.
Boil for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add vanilla extract and plums.
Chill and serve. - 31.957
Pear And Grape Compote
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water over a low heat. Add the lemon juice and ginger wine and bring to the boil.
2. Peel, core and slice the pears. Add to the syrup and cook gently until just soft.
3. Remove the skin and pips from the grapes before adding to... - 31.5029
Baked Banana And Orange Compote
The baked banana and orange compote is a cooked and tangy compote mellowed with the flavor of bananas. Spiced with cinnamon, the baked banana and orange compote is one of my favorite desserts and is best served warm with fresh cherries as garnish. - 31.2975
Rhubarb Strawberry Compote
Place rhubarb, cut in 1" (2.5 cm) pieces, water and salt in microproof casserole.
Cook on HIGH until mixture boils, then lower power level to 30% for an additional 3 minutes or until fruit is cooked.
Fruit that has lost moisture in storage will take a bit... - 31.2706
Grape And Nectarine Compote
1) In a large bowl, add liqueur and honey to combine.
2) Add the fruits into the liquid.
3) Gently mix and place inside refrigerator to chill. Stir occasionally.
4) Garnish with fresh orange zests, if desired and serve. - 31.1259
Hot Plum Compote
Drain plums, reserving 1 cup syrup.
In a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish mix together plum syrup, wine and cornstarch.
Microwave 2 to 4 minutes or until clear and slightly thick.
Stir every minute during cooking.
Stir in plums, lemon juice, orange and... - 30.6937
Spiced Apple & Cranberry Compote
MIX apples, cranberries, juice, wine, honey and cinnamon stick halves in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until liquid is absorbed and fruit is tender.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick halves.
Ladle compote into bowls.
Serve warm, at room... - 30.5952
Gingered Pear Compote
1) Combine the water, sugar, lemon rind, and ginger, allow to boil and cook for 4 minutes.
2) Discard the lemon rind, add the pears in batches and poach until the pears are transparent.
3) In a glass serving dish, place the pears and pour the hot syrup... - 30.507
Warm Fruit Compote With Mustard
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Toss banana in pineapple juice, drain, reserving juice.
Combine pineapple, banana, peaches, and pears in a 1-quart baking dish.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, and mustard in a small bowl; pour over... - 30.3098
Compote Recipes By Category