- » Compote
Compote is a traditional French dessert made up of fruits. The actual meaning of ‘compote’ in French dialect is ‘mixture. This dish is prepared with various kinds of fruits and many other ... More »
Banana Blueberry Nut Muffin With Dry Fruit Compote
A little creativity can go a long way when it comes to making muffins - try these today and you won't hear any complaints. This video features an easy preparation of banana blueberry nut muffin with fruit compote. These muffins with compote are highly-rated... - 140.916
Strawberry Compote With Rhubarb - Organic
All those who are fond of making desserts the organic way, then this is it. The recipe becomes healthy by incorporating organic ingredients in it. You will definitely want to try it out after watching the video. - 126.699
Pomegranate Apple Fruit Compote
If desserts make you drool, be ready for another such moment as we are bringing to you the pomegranate apple fruit compote. Fresh and flavorful, this compote is prepared by pomegranate juice, apples, vanilla bean and other ingredients. Top it on cinnamon... - 124.664
Strawberry Compote With Rhubarb
If you have fresh strawberries and rhubarb, then it’s time for a great compote! A beautiful red blend, this sweet delight goes well over cereal, ice cream or even yoghurt. 15 minutes is all that this takes!! - 114.524
Strawberry And Peach Compote
Fruit compote is always great right? In this video, Katherine shows you how to make a compote using peaches and strawberries. This recipe is really low cal, so don’t feel guilty to eat too much! Watch and learn as Katherine prepares this really easy and... - 112.842
Today's tip is how to make Berry Compote. "Compote" in French refers to a puree of cooked fruit, usually apples, basically "apple sauce" but today we are going to make a summer compote with cherries and strawberries. You can eat it for breakfast, snack, or... - 107.981
Apple And Fig Compote
Want a bubbly dessert for a barbeque party? Well, hippy gourmet has exactly what we need, a great dessert with just four ingredients and little bit of fire. It’s really fun to watch the chef using a large pan in a garden. Perfect for summer outdoor dinner... - 104.937
Kid Friendly Strawberry Compote
The Bag Holder makes it fun for kids to help Moms and Dads in the kitchen. Kid Friendly Strawberry Compote is one such thing. Make your kid watch this video and learn how to make this easy dessert. Enjoy! - 86.7815
Dried Fruit And Orange Compote
Want to learn to make a perfect compote that can be served as a dessert with ice cream or even by itself? Then watch this video and get ready to impress your guests with a treat so delicious that it will disappear as soon as it is served. - 84.5446
Summer Fruit Compote
1. Make sure all the fruit is at room temperature.
2. In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, water, and 1 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice.
3. Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4.... - 50.4317
Steaks Diane With Red Onion Compote
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper, and rub evenly with the mustard.
2. In a saucepan, put together onions, honey, vinegar, wine, and rosemary and cook over low heat for 30 minutes until thickened and syrupy.
3. Remove and... - 48.4659
Sour Cherry Compote With Vanilla Sauce
To make the sour cherry compote: Drain the apricots, reserving 14 cup juice.
Place the apricots and juice in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add the cherries, honey, lemon juice and lemon rind.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Set... - 48.307
Compote Of Winter Fruits
1. Remove the stems of figs and halve them if they are too large.
2. Take a medium saucepan and add 3 cups of water add figs and apricots into it.
3. Boil the mixture and add sugar to it. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
4. Cook at low... - 47.9185
Baked Prune Compote
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 300°F.
3) In a 2-quart casserole add applesauce, apple juice, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Mix apricots, prunes, figs, and pears.
5) Cover and bake... - 47.7211
Plantation Fruit Compote
Plantation Fruit Compote! A yummy dessert that entices you taste buds with it delightful fruity flavors! Try this wonderful Plantation Fruit Compote recipe and watch your guests get addicted to it! - 47.2485
Spiced Fruit Compote
In mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with a pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix until thoroughly combined.
Form dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap... - 47.0942
Hot Sherried Fruit Compote
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a buttered 2-quart baking dish to arrange fruit in layers.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4) Add flour, one tablespoon at a time, stirring well after each addition.
5) Pour in... - 46.9944
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 46.9847
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.1083
Roast Gammon With Spiced Ranberry Compote
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4 or 180° C, 350° F.
2. Race the joint in a roasting tin, and cover with foil.
3. Place it in preheated oven and roast for 30 minutes per 450 g (1 lb) plus 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix together glaze... - 45.8848
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 45.7754
Exotic Apple Compote
Exotic Apple Compote has a very refreshing taste. Flavoured with lime juice the Exotic Apple Compote has a tangy and very refreshing taste. - 45.7397
1) Wash and peel the apples. Slice the apples in eight pieces and remove seeds and cores.
2) Slice the peach and apricot into halves.
3) In a casserole, place apples, peaches and apricots.
4) In another bowl, combine peach syrup, apricot syrup,... - 45.7226
Spiced Fruit Compote
This Spiced Fruit Compote is simply yummy ! Try out this delicious cooked dried fruits dish . Your suggestions for this Spiced Fruit Compote are welcome ! - 45.5611
This twelve fruit compote is a mixed fruit dessert made with mixed fruits and berrries along with cloves and cinnamon for flavoring. Cooked with brandy and orange peel, the twelve fruit compote is a delicious treat for any fruit lover. I love the way this... - 45.4473
Bring water and sugar to boil.
Plunge peaches and apricots into boiling water for a second or two, and then into cold water.
Slip off skins.
Add peaches, apricots and plums to the syrup.
Simmer very slowly 10 minutes until... - 45.3513
Four Fruit Compote
Cut the orange into segments, remove the membrane, and put the segments into a large bowl.
Cut the cantaloupe into wedges about 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
Remove the seeds and skin.
Cut the wedges into large cubes.
Add the cubes and the stemmed grapes to the... - 45.2856
Cinnamon Peach Blueberry Compote
1) Peel and pit the peaches then slice into pieces.
2) In a medium saucepan, whisk the orange juice and cornstarch together.
3) Stir in the honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4) Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the... - 45.2844
Strawberry Waffles .with Berry Compote
Strawberry waffles with berry compote is a luscious dessert of strawberry filled waffle cakes and mixed berries compote. The waffles are cooked in the waffle iron with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, milk and butter with strawberries folded in. served with a... - 44.9743
Sweet Cherry Compote
To make cakes, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease and flour a fluted muffin pan.
Warm butter in a small saucepan until very soft and just beginning to melt.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour, lemon peel and butter until thoroughly... - 44.7566
1) Discard the core of the apples and pears, and peel if desired.
2) Slice the cored fruits into 1/8 inch thick.
3) In a bowl, put the apples and pear slices, and mix in 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
4) Mix in plums, apricots and peaches... - 44.7454
Baked Fruit Compote
1. In a large colander placed over a large bowl, drain all canned fruits; save the syrup and keep aside the fruits.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a medium saucepan, toss apricots in 1 cup of reserved syrup.
4. Heat... - 44.7182
Rhubarb And Ginger Compote
Rhubarb And Ginger Compote is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Rhubarb And Ginger Compote Muffins using this recipe. - 44.4886
Peachey Plum Compote
1) In a small bowl, combine arrowroot with water.
2) In a saucepan, add water and place the peach and plum slices.
3) Heat up water to bring a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4) Pour honey to the mixture and stir... - 44.1826
Dried Fruit Compote With Sweet Biscuits
Snip dried fruit into bite-size pieces.
Combine fruit, apple juice, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until fruit is softened.
Stir together cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water.
Add to fruit... - 44.1369
Tangy Summer Compote
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the pineapple, grapes, strawberries, and cantaloupe together.
2) In a small bowl, blend the reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, and club soda together.
3) In a large bowl, toss the juice... - 44.028
Lemon Spice Compote
In a 3-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Remove from the heat.
Add the tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes.
Remove the bags, pressing to extract the water.
Add the peaches, figs, cherries, ginger, lemon rind and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil, then... - 43.7576
Prune And Orange Compote
1. In a 2-quart slow-cooker add prunes and cover them with water.
2. Cover pot with its lid.
3. Stew the prunes on HIGH for almost 1 1/2 hours or on LOW for about 3 hours.
4. Once the prunes are soft turn them into a large bowl
5. Stir the Cointreau,... - 43.3217
Dried Fruit Compote
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/ 325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) In a casserole dish, combine the fruit, water and wine together.
3) Cook in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
4) If you wish to freeze the recipe do it at this stage. cool, transfer... - 43.3168
This is a brilliant Winter Compote recipe. I serve this for my children all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Winter Compote recipe. - 43.2994
Summer Breakfast Compote
1. In a large glass or ceramic serving dish, combine honey and lemon juice.
2. Peel oranges and grapefruit, divide into segments, discarding seeds and pith. Add into honey-lemon juice in bowl.
3. Cut apple in quarters, core and dice. Add to the bowl... - 43.1545
Jicama And Fruit Compote
1) Wash the jicama and peel them.
2) Cut them into thin slices and then into bite-size squares.
3) Take a pan and add the jicama, lemon slices, sugar, water and cinnamon stick.
4) Boil them and allow them to simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 43.1471
Curried Fruit Compote
Treat peaches and apricots to prevent darkening while preparing other ingredients.
Combine water, sugar, lemon juice and curry powder.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and add peaches, apricots, pineapple and cantaloupe.
Simmer just until fruit is hot... - 43.0342
Creamy Fruit Compote
1. Mix prepared fruits in a serving bowl. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolk and honey until white and creamy.
3. Fold in the yogurt or cream using a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Add the nuts and gently mix.
5. Pour the... - 43.0294
Warm Apple And Blueberry Compote With Granola And Yogurt
1. Start by peeling and coring the apples and cutting them into eighths, also rinse the blueberries, discard any that are bad and pulling off and discarding stems
2. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add... - 42.9673
Honey Fruit Compote
Chop the bananas in a bowl and pour the lime juice immediately over it to prevent the bananas from discolouring.
Set aside a tablespoon of pomegranate and add the rest to the bowl.
Then add the rest 01 the fruits and the grated coconut or coconut cream.
Mix... - 42.9371
Southern Dried Fruit Compote
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place fruit in a colander and rinse fruit under tap water.
3. Place the fruit in a 2 quart casserole or baking dish and cover it with boiling water.
4. Cover dish with a lid or with wax paper.
5. Bake... - 42.9105
Fresh Citrus Compote With Lime Cream
Peel oranges, tangerines and white and red grapefruit; cut away thin outer membrane covering sections.
Holding fruit over bowl to catch juice and using sharp knife, slice toward center between sections and membrane walls, removing one segment at a time.
In... - 42.7679
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Cut starfruit crosswise into slices.
3) Discard the seeds.
4) Peel the papaya and halve it.
5) Remove the seeds.
6) Chop papaya into thick slices.
7) Peel mango.
8) With a serrated knife cut the flesh from... - 42.7394
Lemon Spice Compote
1) Put water in a 3-quart saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Take out the tea bags, pressing so as to extract the water.
4) Add the figs, peaches, cherries, lemon rind,... - 42.5113
Raspberry And Red Currant Compote
Yummy Raspberry And Red Currant Compote is another thing all together. Surprise your family with your Raspberry And Red Currant Compote, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 42.4713
Tropical Fruit Compote
1. Slice the papaya and mango into cubes.
2. Slice the kiwi fruit into cubes.
3. Take a medium size saucepan and mix together pineapple juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, rum, honey, and ginger.
4. Bring it to boil on medium high heat.... - 42.4492
Baked Winter Compote
Drain pineapple, measuring and reserving juice. (You should have 1/2 cup/125 mL juice. If not, add orange or apple juice to make up the difference.)
Grate rind from orange and reserve; remove white pith, then cut orange into thin slices.
Place in 4-cup (1 L)... - 42.3751
Hot Dried Fruit Compote
Halve large pieces of fruit.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine dried fruit and the 3 cups water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes; stir.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 10 to 12 minutes or till tender.
Drain fruit, reserving liquid.
In 4-cup glass... - 42.3059
1. Brew the tea for five minutes
2. Pour the tea on top of the dried fruit and leave to soak overnight
3. Stew the fruits in the tea again the next day with cinnamon stick, sugar, honey and peel of the lemon and orange.
4. Cook very... - 42.2965
Hot Curried Fruit Compote
1) Drain the canned fruit.
2) In a slow cooker, put the drained fruit and add the bananas.
3) All over the top, scatter the walnuts and cherries.
4) Melt the margarine in a skillet. Add the curry powder and sugar and mix well. Pour the mixture over the... - 42.2505
Crepes are thin pancakes, usually made using wheat flour. I have used all purpose flour in the recipe but you may use a combination of both in equal ratios. Very filling and healthy meal to start your day with, these crepes are stuffed with fruit... - 42.2381
Baked Fruit Compote
1. Preheat the oven at 425°.
2. Drain fruit, reserving the liquid.
3. Set aside 1/2 cup liquid and reserve the remaining for other uses.
4. In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish arrange the fruit and set aside.
5. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup... - 42.2233
Fruit Compote With Berries
1. In a large, heavy pot, cook prunes, apricots, peaches, and pineapple with water and cinnamon stick.
2. Let it simmer over a low flame. Remove from flame and let it cool.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to blend and... - 42.1994
Plum And Banana Compote
1) Clean the plums in water and remove the pits after cutting them into halves.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and stir in water, sugar, strips of lemon rind and cinnamon stick in it and heat in a low flame until the sugar dissolves,... - 42.1359
Spiced Grapefruit Compote
1 In a medium-size saucepan, combine dried fruits, cinnamon candies, lemon peel and water.
2 Heat to boiling and simmer for 25 minutes, or until fruits are tender. Pour into a large bowl.
3 In the same saucepan, combine tapioca, sugar and grapefruit... - 42.1069
Baked Fruit Compote
Cut off top of pineapple and discard.
Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters.
Slice fruit from rind and cut off core of each quarter.
Cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Arrange pineapple slices, tangerines and prunes in a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Pour... - 42.0067
1 In a large frying pan, combine sugar, water and cinnamon;heat to boiling.
2 Add plums and simmer for 2 minutes, or until the plums are tender but still firm enough to hold their shape.
3 Cool and remove the cinnamon sticks.
4 Fold in the orange... - 41.9695
Grand Marnier Flavored Hot Fruit Compote
Hot Fruit Compote is a yummy dish that brings together the flavors of a myriad set of yummy fruits. This delicious Hot Fruit Compote will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served, try it! - 41.7779
Spiced Fall Compote
Peel, core, and slice apples; reserve skins.
In small saucepan, combine skins and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, butter, and salt.
Add liquid from... - 41.6419
Holiday Fruit Compote
1.In a slow cooker, put wine, margarine or butter, sugar, spices, lemon peel, apples and cranberries and put the cooker's lid on.
2.Now place the cooker on LOW and let the ingredients cook for 4-6 hrs.
3.Once done, add dates and walnuts in the... - 41.5119
Warm Fruit Compote
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a glass baking dish about 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Peel, quarter and core pears.
Slice into baking dish.
Peel and half peach and slice into baking dish.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Add orange sections and grapefruit... - 41.4007
Compote Of Raspberries And Roasted Red Peppers
1) First, broil the red peppers until they turn black on all sides.
2) Let cool.
3) From the peppers, remove and discard the peel and seeds.
4) With a sharp knife, chop the peppers.
5) To a medium sized bowl, transfer the chopped peppers.
6) To this,... - 41.2737
Apple Citrus Compote
1) In a skillet, heat together water, sweetener, lemon, cloves and cinnamon.
2) Let the mixture boil.
3) Put the fruits in and simmer for 8 minutes until tender but firm.
4) Remove from the heat and discard the whole spices,
5) Portion the mixture in... - 41.2696
Moulded Grape Compote
1 In a small saucepan, mix gelatin and sugar ; stir in 3 1/2 cups of water.
2 Heat slowly, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3 Stir into the remaining 2 cups water and lemon juice in a medium-size bowl. Chill while preparing fruits.
4 Into... - 41.2418
Curried Fruit Compote
1. In a small (2 cup) microwaveable bowl or measure, combine 1 cup reserved syrups, curry powder and cinnamon.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 4 minutes until hot.
3. In the mean time, blend the cornstarch in cold water.
4. Stir the cornstarch... - 41.1484
Puny's Brandied Fruit Compote
Combine the dried fruit in a large bowl and add enough hot water to cover by 1 inch.
Let the fruit soak for 25 minutes, then dram well.
Place the soaked fruit, brown sugar, brandy, butter, salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, orange zest, and water in a large... - 41.049
Plum Orange Compote
Quarter or halve plums;, discard pits.
Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Set fruits aside.
In 2-quart casserole mix sugar, lemon juice, spices, reserved syrup, and 34 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till boiling, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir... - 40.9003
Pear And Apple Compote
The pear and apple compote is a wondeful fruit compote prepared with pears, apples and spiced with cloves. Sweet, with the freshness of cloves, the pear and apple compote is served with a sugar and currant jelly syrup, chilled and delicious! - 40.8849
Orange And Pomegranate Compote
With a sharp knife pare yellow rind and white skin off oranges.
Cut into thin slices on plate to catch juice.
Place orange slices in glass serving dish.
Cut pomegranates into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Sprinkle... - 40.7065
Sweet Dried Fruit Compote
1) In a 12-oz casserole, mix all the ingredients, and cover it tightly.
2) In the microwave, place the casserole on high at 550 watts for 1-2minutes until the fruits turn tender.
3) Take it out of microwave with cover; let it stand at room... - 40.6759
Compote Of Pears And Prunes
In medium bowl combine prunes and tea.
Let stand 8 hours or overnight.
Remove prunes from liquid; pit and set aside.
In medium saucepan combine prune liquid, pears, and lemon slices.
Bring to boil.
Simmer, basting pears often until fruit is... - 40.6585
Honeyed Fruit Compote
1. Dust the kitchen scissors with flour and cut the apricots, apples and peaches into bite-size pieces.
2. In a 3 to 4quart microwave safe bowl put all the ingredients except sugar and honey, cover the bowl with doubled wax paper and cook in the... - 40.569
Rhubarb Beet Compote
1. In a large heavy pot, put together beets, rhubarb, sugar, and orange juice.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes until slightly thickened; do not overcook.
4. Skimming off any foam that rises to the... - 40.5285
Chilled Fruit Compote
In large kettle soak prunes, apricots, and raisins in 2 cups cold water for 1 hour.
Add cinnamon, apples, and pears.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
Add undrained cherries and bring to boil.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir... - 40.4973
Newport Fruit Compote
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the juice, water, honey, and orange rind.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Add the prunes, apricots, and cinnamon stick.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Add the apples.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the apples are... - 40.482
Pear And Strawberry Compote
1) In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, stir the sugar in water and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Stir in the cinnamon, cloves, and lemon pieces, then simmer covered for 30 minutes.
3) Stir in the pears and gently simmer in the poaching... - 40.4343
Plum Peach And Nectarine Compote
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Lift out fruit and put into glass dessert bowl.
Simmer juice for another 20 minutes to concentrate it.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Pour juice over fruit.
Serve cold accompanied by a dish of sour cream or... - 40.3551
The fruit compote is a cooked fruit dessert made with a mdeley of fruits like oranges, pears and peaches. With added pineapples and cherries, the fruit compote is flavored with the fruit juices and brandy. Served hot or cold it goes well with cool whip or... - 40.2913
Peach And Apple Fruit Compote
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, place the reserved syrups cloves, cinnamon and allspice.
2. Mix the cranberries, peaches, apricots and apples into this.
3. In the microwave, cook, covered, for 7 to 8 minutes at High, until heated through.
4.... - 40.1627
Warm Pear Compote
Coat a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the pears and cherries in the prepared dish.
Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg over the fruit.
In a small bowl, mix together the apple juice, honey, vanilla and lemon juice.
Pour over the... - 40.1495
1) Drain fruits, saving syrup.
2) Into a small saucepan, measure 2 cups of syrup and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Mix in lemon juice, rind and cinnamon and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
4) Take off cinnamon sticks.
5) In an attractive serving... - 40.1264
Winter Rhubarb Compote
Winter Rhubarb Compote is a delicious dessert recipe. Try this effortlessly easy-to-prepare mouth watering Winter Rhubarb Compote dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 40.1215
Quick Fruit Compote
1. In a saucepan, add apples, water, cinnamon and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add pineapple juice, prunes, apricots, lemon slices inserted with cloves. Bring back to a boil.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Serve warm or cool, in dessert... - 40.017
Holiday Fruit Compote
In slow-cooking pot, combine wine, butter, sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
Add apples and cranberries.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Stir in dates and walnuts.
Serve warm or cold.
Delicious with topping of sour cream or used as a sundae sauce for ice... - 39.9626
Compote Of Dried Fruits
1) In a large saucepan, put the fruit and cover it with water. Bring the fruit to a boil.
2) As soon as the fruit starts to boil, add the sugar and lemon slice.
3) Cook gently over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes or till the fruit has puffed.
4) Add the... - 39.9407
Very Berry Compote
The best thing about Very Berry Compote is its delicious flavor! The Very Berry Compote is definitely a personal favorite! Try it for yourself! - 39.9313
Combine honey, lemon juice, candied ginger, and orange peel.
Pour dressing over orange slices in bowl; cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Chill the remaining fruits.
Drain oranges, reserving dressing.
Arrange orange slices in bottdm of... - 39.7658
Yogurt Mousse With Orange Compote
1) Whisk the cream and combine it with the yogurt.
2) Add the vanilla and sugar and chill the mixture for about ½ hour.
3) Whisk the egg whites till they are stiff and fold into the chilled mixture.
4) Put the concoction back in the fridge.
5) Slice... - 39.428
Cranberry Peach Compote
In a medium saucepan, combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, honey, orange peel, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in the cranberries, raisins and apricots.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until the... - 39.4037
Compote Of Pears And Grapes
1) In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, dissolve the sugar in the water.
2) Stir in the lemon juice and spices and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Add the pears gently into the boiling syrup and poach, until tender.
4) Allow the pears to cool in... - 39.3648
1. Start by removing the stalks and stones from the cherries, take the cherries and wash and dry them thoroughly
2. In a saucepan, place the cherries with sugar, stir properly and also macerate 2 hours
3. In the same saucepan, now add... - 39.3298
Combine all ingredients except juice concentrate.
Let stand five minutes.
Place fruit mixture in a saucepan with apple juice concentrate.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until fruit is just tender.
Spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
Serve warm or... - 39.3261
Fruit Compote Exotica
As you prepare ingredients, combine them in a large bowl.
Peel and slice kiwis into half rounds.
Quarter pomegranates and scoop out fruit with a grapefruit spoon; don't include any pith.
Peel, seed, and cut papaya into bite-size chunks.
Peel, pit, and cut... - 39.2741
Apple And Blackberry Compote
1) Pick over and wash the blackberries.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples.
3) In a saucepan, measure the sugar and water.
4) Stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring up to the boil and simmer for 1 minute.
5) Add the... - 39.2402
Compote Recipes By Category