High Protein Sandwich
- » Complete Meal High Protein Meat Sandwich
Complete Meal High Protein Meat Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of complete meal high protein meat sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for complete meal high protein meat sandwich recipes.
Healthy Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich
A “healthy” grilled “ham and cheese sandwich” sounds like an oxymoron right? Chef Binks creates a lighter low-fat version of the French bistro classic! He shows you that is it not about what it is, but what it isn’t, making the right choice of... - 135.832
Ricotta Turkey Tomato Burgers
Not your regular burger that’s for sure! Who would have guessed a burger could be so jam packed with flavor. A sweet and meaty burger that will keep them coming back for more! - 49.9706
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Spread one side of each bread slice with a thin coating of mayonnaise.
On two of the bread slices, place 2 slices cheese and 1 slice each ham and turkey; top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
Trim crusts and filling to make edges even, if you... - 43.7477
1) In food chopper, add meat, cheese, onion, green pepper and pickle.
2) Pour in ketchup and milk, and process to mix well.
3) Divide the buns in halves, crosswise.
4) Spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on bread halves.
5) Place inside broiler to toast the... - 42.4116
You May Also Like!
Land O Lakes Turkey Pine Berry Sandwiches
1) In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese and pineapple and blend well.
2) Spread 2 tsp. of cream cheese-pineapple mixture on each slice of bread.
3) Top each slice of bread with one slice of turkey roast.
4) Spread 1/2 tbsp. of cranberry... - 38.883
Chicken And Peppers Sandwiches
1) Discard the excess fat from chicken breast halves.
2) Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of wax paper.
3) Use a meat mailer or rolling pin to flatten the breast to 1/4-inch thickness.
4) In a shallow container, place the chicken breast... - 48.045
Open Face Chili Sandwiches
Crumble beef into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till beef is done and onion is tender, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir kidney beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt into... - 42.7169
Open Face Sandwiches
1) For each muffin half, fold the meat slices and place two on each muffin.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients, except cheese; divide evenly between the muffin halves.
3) Top each with a half a slice of cheese.
4) Broil until cheese is... - 41.0223
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 32.9292
Mexican Taco Sandwiches
1. In a skillet, sautÃ© onion and beef until onion is tender and meat is browned.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt; simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Fold in corn chips.
4.... - 47.2229
Ground Beef Reuben Sandwiches
Turn sauerkraut into a wire strainer, rinse well with water, and drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, combine ground beef, instant soup, mustard, and Worcestershire; mix well and shape into 2 oval patties, each 1/2 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high... - 37.5752
Venetian Pizza Boats
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Add ground beef, then mix well.
Shape the meat mixture into 6 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a circle in a 7- or 9-inch pie plate.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 3 to... - 47.0555
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Blend in flour, add milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add crumbs, tuna, parsley, seasonings and eggs.
Pour into greased shallow baking dish.
Place in shallow pan of hot water and bake in moderate oven (350°F.)... - 45.9377
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker add the first 12 ingredients. Combine well.
2. Put the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Cover with a lid and cook on high for 1 hour.
4. Simmer and cook for 7-8 hours until done.
5. Drain out the roast.
6. Let it cool completely.
7.... - 48.1748