Meal Baked Salmon
- » Complete Meal Baked Salmon
Complete Meal Baked Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of complete meal baked salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for complete meal baked salmon recipes.
Baked Salmon With Dill Sauce
Fish like Salmon are good when served with interesting sauces. Check out the video showing how to bake Salmon fillet and serve with flavorful and seasoned dill sauce. Good for a casual dinner with friends with drinks! - 116.646
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 100.312
Baked Salmon With A Herb Crust
1. Make a little lemon oil the day before.
2. Get the fillets cut by a fishmonger from the centre of the salmon about 150g each.
3. Skin and remove any bones, especially taking care to remove the pin bones.
4. Make the fresh white breadcrumbs... - 89.1337
Baked Fillet Of Salmon With Low-carb Roasted Vegetables
Here's a very easy and straightforward way to prepare a delicious salmon meal which is low in calories and carbohydrates, and rich in omega 3 fatty acids and proteins. You do not need potatoes to fill you up. This is the perfect meal when on an Atkins or... - 82.1602
Baked Dill Salmon Over Rice
The salmon and rice is a good lunch meal for the day! The salmon fillet is heavily marinated with dill and baked till just right! Watch Maria do her thing in the Kitchen in this video. - 60.9676
Salmon Au Gratin On Lemon Toast
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast? Relatively simple, this Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having... - 49.7119
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 48.6321
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 45.1845
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.0026
Melt butter in medium saucepan; remove from heat.
Blend in flour, mustard, paprika and salt.
Stir in evaporated milk.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1 cup.
Add to flour mixture.
Cook, stirring over medium... - 44.0203
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5126
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to make 2 cups liquid.
Break salmon into large pieces.
Melt butter; blend in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Add milk mixture all... - 42.7247
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.4687
Combine salmon with rice and put in a well-greased 2 or 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook onion in the 2 tablespoons butter until wilted.
Beat eggs with the salt, pepper, thyme, and milk.
Add onion, and pour over the mixture in the casserole.
Bake in a moderate... - 42.416
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Thaw steaks, if frozen.
3. In a small bowl, mix together butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and paprika.
4. In a shallow baking dish, place steaks and brush lightly with butter mixture.
5. Season... - 39.9984
Like salmon? You’ll love it baked with asparagus, onions and Swiss cheese in this savory quiche-like pie. - 38.5267
Salmon And Vegetables In A Dish
Cook onion in butter until tender but not browned.
Add liquid from peas and salmon and cook until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
Place potatoes in shallow baking dish, add peas and sprinkle with pepper.
Break salmon into large pieces and arrange on top of... - 38.39
Salmon And Rice Pie
Combine rice, 2 tablespoons butter and 2 table- spoons cheese.
Spread in pie shell; top with salmon.
Melt remaining butter; blend in flour.
Add milk gradually; cook, stirring until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in egg; pour over salmon.
Sprinkle with... - 37.2876
Salmon With A Touch Of Lobster
This is a delicious baked salmon recipe for lobster lovers.
Begin by putting the oven on 200C. Get a ovensafe dish, put the salmon in it and pepper the salmon. Now put the water, stock, créme fraiche, cream and mustard in a sauce pan and let it cook.
Pour... - 36.7858
Soak the "cedar" plank in water for at least 2 hours and up to 12.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Place the salmon on the plank, skin side down. In a small bowl, stir together the sesame oil, brown sugar, dill weed and sesame seeds. Stir... - 35.985
Company Salmon Casserole
Cook rice according to package directions.
Drain and flake salmon, remove skin and bones.
Combine salmon, soup, 11I2 soup pan water and mushrooms in large mixing bowl.
Fold rice into salmon mixture gently.
Pour into 3-quart greased casserole;... - 35.8745
Smoked Salmon Roulade
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
2. Beat flour, milk, dill weed, butter, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18... - 34.0559
Oven Baked Salmon With Creamy White-wine Sauce
400g/1lb salmon filet
2-3table spoons white wine or cooking wine
1 table spoon fish stock
Salt and whitepepper
mixed vegetables; you could for example use carrots, sugar peas, broccolli and green beans - 33.8342
This baked salmon recipe is an easy to make dish for when you want to indulge in some exotic cooking. Cooking great food does not mean spending hours in the kitchen, however, the final outcome can be made to look so with minimum effort. Here’s how. - 33.083
Delicious Salmon With Spicy Cover
Put the oven on 225 Celcius.
Put the bites of salmon in an ovenproof dish, and pour into it some wine or bouillon. Crumb the bread in a bowl and mix with the cheese, the herbs and the salt and pepper.
Place this mix on the salmon bites. Now put it in the... - 32.2035
Rice And Salmon Bake
Combine salmon with green pepper, celery, onion, tomatoes, rice, mushroom soup, water, and soy sauce.
Mix well, then turn into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 32.1658
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1. Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Arrange tomatoes, salmon, and provolone on top. Sprinkle with goat or feta cheese. Bake in a 400° oven for 11 to 13 minutes or till heated. If desired, garnish with fresh marjoram sprigs. Cut into 6 to 8 wedges. - 27.3058