- » Combination Cooking
Combination Cooking Recipes
Enjoy our collection of combination cooking recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for combination cooking recipes.
Seafood Combination In Wine
1) In a bowl, mix the soup, wine, seasonings and water together.
2) In a slow cooker, place the fish and rest of the ingredients, except the parsley.
3) Then pour over the liquid
4) Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
5) Sprinkle with the... - 39.6509
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, celery, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil... - 42.96
Combination Chop Suey
Remove skin and bones from cooked chicken.
Coarsely chop chicken.
Finely chop cabbage with cleaver or large knife.
Combine water, cornstarch, boul-lion and soy sauce in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add pork and... - 41.4454
Combination Chef's Salad
Combine all ingredients except croutons and dressing in a large salad bowl, toss lightly.
Sprinkle with Garlic-Flavored Croutons.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 24.3514
Combination Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Combine spinach, mushrooms, green onions, pineapple, artichoke hearts, and oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon, and serve with dressing. - 23.121
Combination Seafood In Nests
1 Heat half the oil. Add salt and ginger, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add seafood and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
2 Heat remaining oil, add garlic, broccoli, snow peas and cabbage stems. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add chopped cabbage leaves, bamboo shoots, corn,... - 28.9773
This vegetbale combination recipe is a healthy recipe with cooked cauliflower and spinach. Toosed with butter and lemon juice, this simple crispy cauliflower and spinach vegetable combo is great to be served as a side in a meal. - 23.0404
Fall Vegetable Combination
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except cheese and onion.
Cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Drain vegetables; mash thoroughly or puree.
Stir in cheese and onion until well mixed.
Serve hot. - 27.062
Combination Salad Plate
Combine first 6 ingredients, and arrange in mounds in centers of lettuce cups.
Add a few overlapping cucumber slices to each plate, and garnish with radishes or tomatoes, egg slices and strips of cheese. - 21.3231
Mix salt with cabbage; let stand 1 hour.
Cook carrots 3 to 5 minutes in small amount of boiling water; drain.
In saucepan, combine sugar, mustard, and cornstarch.
Blend in vinegar and 1/4 cup cold water.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture... - 37.9868
Combination Chop Suey
1. Combine chicken and chicken broth in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Let stand until chicken is cool.
2. Remove skin... - 35.5052
Spring Combination Marmalade
Wash and stem strawberries.
Peel, core and grate fresh pineapple.
Dice pulp of orange.
Combine pineapple, oranges and grated rind with sugar.
Boil 15 minutes.
Add strawberries and continue cooking 12 minutes, or until mixture is transparent and thick,... - 30.626
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan, add prawns, squid, fish and scallops and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining vegetable oil to pan, heat and add red pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots,... - 34.9239
Concordia Combination Sandwiches
Chop cold cooked chicken and mix with mayonnaise, using 1/4 cup of mayonnaise to each cup of chicken.
Use as a filling for sandwiches made of white or any unsweetened bread.
Make the same number of sandwiches, similar in size, of buttered white bread spread... - 25.5161
Combination Salad With Browned Butter
Combination Salad with Browned Butter is a delicious blend of fruit and vegetables. This layered salad in lettuce cups is not only appealing to the eye, but to the tongue too ! Sliced Tomato, topped by avocado, followed by onion with a final glaze of browned... - 36.7697
Mandarin Combination is a unique dish that that is perfect for a dinner party. I made this for my husband's colleagues and they loved it! Try the Mandarin Combination for yourself! - 40.1128
Country Combination Pate
Gently cook onion, garlic and herbs in butter for 1 -2 minutes, then add livers diced into 3/4 inch (2 cm) pieces, and cook gently for about 1 minute.
Cool, then season and puree with pork.
Line a loaf pan with bacon slices and spoon in meat mixture, covering... - 36.1949
Turkey Combination Sandwiches
Mix first 4 ingredients.
Spread whole wheat bread with mayonnaise.
Cover with turkey and poultry stuffing.
Top with cranberry sauce, then with lettuce.
Spread cheese mixture on white bread and invert on lettuce.
Secure with picks and cut diagonally into... - 41.5874
Combination Citrus Marmalade
1) Rinse the fruit and cut them in half crosswise.
2) Take off the seeds and membrane in the middle of each.
3) Crush the un-peeled fruit in meat grinder or food processor using steel chopping blade after cutting the fruit in... - 38.9857
Combination Seafood Chow Mein
1 Arrange crisp-fried fresh egg noodles on serving platter and keep warm.
2 Combine seafood, ginger, cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry, toss to coat.
3 Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil. Add seafood and stir-fry 2 -3 minutes. Remove from pan.
4 Heat remaining oil. Add... - 33.5678
Golden Vegetable Combo
In saucepan, cook onion with thyme in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally - 24.3038
Celery Clove Combo
Celery Clove Combo has a grand taste. Celery Clove Combo gets its taste from combination of soups mixed with milk. Celery Clove Combo is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 25.057
Summer Fruit Combo
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
In medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors. - 33.562
Meat Combo Dish
This meat combo meal is a specially prepapred meal for young babies. Made with cooked meat processed along with vegetables and rice, this recipe is delcious and acts as a full meal for babies. - 30.4249
Meat Combo Dish
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at BLEND until thoroughly pureed. - 23.889
Vegetable Meat Combo
Place meat, vegetables, and 1/4 cup of the milk in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add more milk as needed to give desired consistency.
Heat before serving. - 24.2399
Vegetable Dill Combo
1. To make the dressing, in a food processor or a liquidizer jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency dressing.
2. Pour into a bottle or a bowl
3. Close bottle or cover bowl with cling film
4. Refrigerate until... - 48.957
Vegetable Dill Combo
1) In a bowl, combine French dressing, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
2) Blend well so that all the ingredients mix well.
3) Let the mixture chill overnight.
4) In a bowl, arrange the vegetables.
5)... - 44.6802
Vegetable Dill Combo
Vegetable Dill Combo is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Vegetable Dill Combo in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 35.3928
Chicken And Shrimps Marengo
Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover.
Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 41.9898
This vegetable combo recipe is a bean and vegetable salad recipe. Tossed with sour cream and garnished with capers, this lovely little salad is made in a jiffy and both fresh and delicious as a side. - 32.9153
Herbed Vegetable Combo
Place green beans in steamer basket.
Place basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
Add zucchini; cover and steam about 13 minutes more or just till vegetables are tender.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan cook green pepper and onion in hot... - 37.722
Ever Ready Vegetable Combo
Use homemade or canned chicken broth or mixture. Let it chill until fat comes to the top; then lift fat off and discard. Bring broth to a boil. Add vegetables (use more or less of each to suit yourself), and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, 20 to 30... - 14.5695
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a heavy skillet and saute the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and set aside. Add the onions to the skillet and saute until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the barley to the skillet... - 32.0393
How To Cook Meatballs: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, butter, egg, salt, pepper, chili flakes, parsley, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
2. Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
3. Roll meat mixture into balls and place it in frying pan. Cook... - 0
Pre Cooked Rice
Combine water, rice and salt in a 2-quart casserole.
Heat, covered, on high 4 minutes, or until water boils.
Allow to stand 6 to 8 minutes before serving. - 14.3713
Cooked Salad Dressing
1) In the top part of small double boiler, combine all ingredients.
2) Cook over boiling water, stirring till thick.
4) Serve cold immediately. - 29.718
Commercial Pre Cooked Rice
Combine water, rice and salt in a 2 quart, heat resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on full power 4 minutes, or until water boils.
Allow to stand 6 to 8 minutes - 21.7292
Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High 3 hours and then on Low 3-4 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 29.403
Slow Cooked Welsh Rarebit
In slow-cooking pot, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours or until mixture boils.
Add cheese a little at a time, stirring constantly, until all cheese has melted.
Heat on high for 20 to 30... - 34.3363
Cook Blend Mustard
Combine dry mustard, mustard seed and 1/2 cup very hot water in a small mixing bowl.
Cover; let steep 2 hours.
Pour into blender container; gradually add vinegar and process until desired texture (grainy or smooth).
Stir in Cook Blend.
Store in sealed glass... - 25.5803
Louella's Cooked Apples
In a large skillet over medium heat toss the apples with the lemon juice.
Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and butter, stirring to combine.
Cover and cook for 30 minutes, or until the apples have softened. - 30.7077
Cut celery as desired.
In saucepan combine celery with water to cover.
Cook until celery is tender.
Drain and season with salt and pepper.
Divide evenly. - 23.7587
Cooked Cabbage And Vegetables
Cooked cabbage and vegetables is a mixed vegetable recipe made with milk. Spiced with seasonings and spices of choice, this mixed cabbage and vegetables recipe can be served as a fresh side with any meal. - 29.2566
Cook Stove Vegetable Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, tomato juice, and water.
Add potatoes, celery, onion, carrots, uncooked... - 42.2006
Quick Cooking Oatmeal
1. Combine water, salt and oats in a 1 1/2-quart glass, casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 to 7 minutes at HIGH; stir after 3 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 21.6188
Asian Quick Cooking Rice
1. Combine water, butter and salt in a 1-quart casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave 3 to 5 minutes on HIGH or until boiling. Stir in rice. Let stand covered 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. - 19.6793
Slow Cooked Beef
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 35.9007
Absent Cook Stew
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 35.423
Rich Cooked Eggnog
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk and sugar.
Cook at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolks about 6 minutes till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot... - 35.8762
Saucy Slow - Cooked Chuck Roast
Learn to perfectly prepare a slow cooked chuck roast by watching the video and carefully following steps and tips given by the chef. It is a dish that is definitely going to please all chuck roast lovers as the end result is juicy and flavorful. - 130.041
Traditional Cooked Salad Dressing
Thoroughly mix first 7 ingredients in double boiler top.
Cook, while stirring constantly, over boiling water until thickened.
Gradually add combined lemon juice and eggs, while stirring.
Cook, stirring, over hot, not boiling, water until thickened. - 30.0109
Slow-cooked Chicken Tetrazzini
In slow-cooking pot, combine chicken, water, wine, onion, salt, thyme, pepper, and parsley.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours or until chicken is very well done.
Strain broth into bowl or container.
Remove meat from bones.
Cut chicken into... - 45.5914
Cook And Hold Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs are common factor agreed, but this Cook And Hold Scrambled Eggs is something with a difference. The flavors of pepper, margarine and chopped pimento combine to make this Cook And Hold Scrambled Eggs taste richer. Just give it a try! - 33.8581
Oven Cooked Asparagus
In a pot combine butter and flour thoroughly.
Add the milk gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Add salt, pepper, and asparagus.
Fold eggs into mixture.
Spoon mixture into greased custard cups.
Set in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 375... - 38.6349
Solar Cooked Spanish Style Shrimp Paella
1. Preheat the solar cooker for 30 minutes with an outside temperature of 51 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the black stoneware bowl, add the butter, garlic and onion and let it cook for 15 minutes.
3. Add in the tomatoes and cook for another... - 91.4476
Sun Cooked Preserves
Wash berries, pick over and weigh.
Combine sugar and water and cook until it spins a thread (228Â° F.); remove from heat.
Add berries and let stand overnight.
Then skim berries from sirup and place in deep platters in a single layer.
Cook sirup again to... - 27.5361
Microwave Cooked Chocolate Sauce
1) In a deep dish, combine all the ingredients and cook for about 2 minutes (cover the dish).
2) Beat the sauce well, till it becomes smooth.
3) Serve the chocolate sauce with ice cream or with fruit (such as bananas).
Note: If the sauce... - 27.8649
Slow Cooking Cranberries
Combine cranberries with sugar and water in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until some of the cranberries have "popped."
Makes about 4 cups.
Serve with chicken or turkey. - 27.4022
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Partially cook the vegetables in boiling water.
Drain and cool.
Add dressing and toss well.
Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste. - 17.7353
Combine water, sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until transparent and thickened.
Combine egg whites (at room temperature) and salt, beat until foamy.
Add vanilla, and continue beating while... - 30.4637
No-cook Seafood Bisque
This No-Cook Seafood Bisque is an appetizer recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of seafoods and herbs in your meal and share your feelings for this No-Cook Seafood Bisque! - 40.561
Turnips Cooked In Stock
Cut turnips into thin slices.
In saucepan, bring water, broth mix and lemon juice to boil.
Add turnip slices, and simmer covered, until tender.
Drain and serve.
To make sauce, combine 1/2 cup liquid from cooking vegetable with bread crumbs.
Season to taste... - 26.113
Slow Cooked Chowder
In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine the nine ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in milk and parsley; heat through. - 37.3694
Slow Cooked Bouillabaisse
In large slow-cooking pot, combine carrot, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water, bay leaves, bouillon, parsley, thyme, salt, lemon juice, and saffron.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Strain; return broth to pot.
Turn control to high.
Add shrimp, fish... - 40.5178
Easy Cooked Meringue
Combine water, sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constandy, until transparent and thickened.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) and salt at high speed of an electric mixer 1 minute.
Gradually pour cooked mixture... - 18.4634
Waldorf Salad With Cooked Dressing
Mix dry ingredients for cooked dressing.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boiling water until thick, stirring constantly.
Add vinegar and oleo.
Makes one cup.
Combine celery, dates and cooked dressing.
Fold in apples and... - 45.7672
Slow Cooked Pepper Steak
1) In a saucepan, brown the beef in oil and put the cooked beef in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together the garlic, soy sauce, onions, sugar, salt, giner and pepper and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5... - 44.4639
German Potato Salad With Hard Cooked Eggs
Combine potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, and pimiento, if desired, in a large mixing bowl; mix gently.
Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Combine water and cornstarch, mixing well.
Stir cornstarch mixture, sugar, salt, pepper, and vinegar into skillet.
Cook... - 35.017
Slow Cooked Corn Pudding
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours till the preparation is thick and set.
3) Serve hot. - 31.5439
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 52.6709
Triple Cooked Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain well.
Spread noodles in single layer on several thicknesses of paper toweling; let dry about 4 hours.
Fry noodles, a handful at a time, in deep hot fat (365°) for 2 to 3 minutes... - 25.7344
Rice Cooked In Broth
1)Combine rice with broth and let it boil.
2)Simmer and cook, covered, until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender for about 17 minutes.
3)Season with salt and pepper, if required.
4)Serve it hot. - 31.0625
Cooked Cranberry Orange Relish
1. Combine all the ingredients except the almonds in a saucepan and cook until the cranberries pop open, about ten minutes.
2. Skim the foam from the surface, add the almonds and cool. - 23.9811
Stir Cooked Broccoli And Water Chestnuts
Cut broccoli into florets and cut stems into pieces about the same size as the florets.
Place in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook about 3 minutes.
In a wok or a large nonstick skillet combine chicken bouillon,... - 35.1111
Pan Cooked Spinach
Combine butter and flour.
Stir in milk gradually to make a thick cream sauce.
Add spinach, salt, and paprika, stirring into cream sauce.
As spinach completely defrosts, sauce will thin out to proper consistency.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 10... - 31.9585
Cooked Buttermilk Dressing
1. In top part of a double boiler combine dry ingredients, add vinegar and buttermilk and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thick.
2. With cover cook for 10 minutes longer, cool and chill.
3. Transfer to a container or jar,... - 31.5906
Hawaiian Cooking - Loco Moco
Celebrate Father's Day with this Loco Moco! This popular Hawaiian classic is hearty and guaranteed to satisfy a king-sized appetite. This is one of my favorite rice bowl recipes and I hope you enjoy it too! - 130.778
Cooked Salad Dressing
In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, sugar, mustard and paprika.
Add water and cook over low heat, stirring until thickened.
Stir in vinegar and margarine.
Gradually add milk or buttermilk.
Stir until creamy.
Cool, cover and refrigerate. - 33.7312
Beef Topping L For Cooked Rice
Cooked rice is great with beef and you know that and the Beef Topping l For Cooked Rice seconds the fact. This Beef Topping l For Cooked Rice only gets better when a bit of shredded turnips as well as ginger is added to it. Good one to try! - 24.4927
Microwave Cooked Bread Sauce
1) In a dish, combine onion, milk, cloves, peppercorns and bay leaf.
2) Cook the contents for about 3 minutes, till the milk boils.
3) Cover the dish and keep it aside for about 1 minute.
4) Strain the mixture and pour the milk back into the container... - 38.63
Solar Cooked Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
An easy recipe cooked in the solar cooker. Rosemary and garlic scent the potatoes well. Cooking using the solar heater, the video is a mere guide without any instructions which is disappointing! - 48.6592
Slow Cooked Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 37.7582
Old Fashioned Cooked Dressing
Combine sugar, flour, dry mustard, and salt in small saucepan; mix well. Add remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until mixture boils and is thick. Dressing will keep for about six weeks in refrigerator. If it becomes too thick, thin with water or vinegar. To... - 18.9133
Company Chicken Cook Out
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Cover; cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Brush split broilers with salad oil; place on grill, skin-side up, about 6 inches above single layer of glowing coals.
Cook 15 minutes on each... - 31.9102
Cooked Salad Dressing
In small saucepan combine flour, sugar, salt, and dry mustard; gradually blend in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into yolks; return to saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
Stir... - 31.81
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Place cooked vegetables in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Combine olive or salad oil, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, sugar, and herb; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally. - 28.6738
Company Chicken Cook Out
1) Take a saucepot and combine all the ingredients except the chicken. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, brush the split broilers with salad oil and place on a grill, keeping the skin-side up (about 6... - 39.7537
Oven Cooked Rice
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Combine all ingredients in a baking dish, cover and bake for 1 hour. - 23.7582
Slow Cooked Oyster Stew
1. In a slow - cooking pot or a crock pot, combine the first five ingredients, adding the flour only if you want a thick stew.
2. Cover the pot.
3. Slow -cook on High for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Uncover and thoroughly stir to blend the ingredients.
5. Stir in... - 39.7881
Microwave Cooked Apple Crisp
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In mixing bowl combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and flour.
3) In 8x8-in baking dish, spread the mixture .
4) Combine all topping ingredients except butter and wheat... - 43.3938
Slow Cooking Beef Barley Soup
In this quick video, Angie shows us how to make this hearty Beef Barley Soup in the crock pot - perfect for those chilly winter days to come! Sit around a warm fireplace and enjoy this soup with a loved one. Bon Appetit! - 114.801
Cooked Salad Dressing And Variations
1. Combine flour, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
2. Combine milk, egg yolks, vinegar, and butter in small bowl. Gradually stir into flour mixture. Cook on Full Power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until mixture boils and is thickened. Stir... - 29.5584
How To Cook Fried Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a bowl, beat egg and season it with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Place a medium-large sized saucepan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
4. Add rinsed... - 0
Creamed Horseradish Sauce On Cooked Beef
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Dip slices of beef in flour, then egg mixture, then crumbs.
In skillet, brown beef in butter.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 31.445