- » Combination Cooking
Combination Cooking Recipes
Enjoy our collection of combination cooking recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for combination cooking recipes.
Combination Chef's Salad
Combine all ingredients except croutons and dressing in a large salad bowl, toss lightly.
Sprinkle with Garlic-Flavored Croutons.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 25.6756
Combination Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Combine spinach, mushrooms, green onions, pineapple, artichoke hearts, and oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon, and serve with dressing. - 23.7067
Seafood Combination In Wine
1) In a bowl, mix the soup, wine, seasonings and water together.
2) In a slow cooker, place the fish and rest of the ingredients, except the parsley.
3) Then pour over the liquid
4) Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
5) Sprinkle with the... - 40.0435
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, celery, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil... - 45.2006
Combination Chop Suey
Remove skin and bones from cooked chicken.
Coarsely chop chicken.
Finely chop cabbage with cleaver or large knife.
Combine water, cornstarch, boul-lion and soy sauce in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add pork and... - 43.4955
Combination Seafood In Nests
1 Heat half the oil. Add salt and ginger, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add seafood and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
2 Heat remaining oil, add garlic, broccoli, snow peas and cabbage stems. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add chopped cabbage leaves, bamboo shoots, corn,... - 30.2525
This vegetbale combination recipe is a healthy recipe with cooked cauliflower and spinach. Toosed with butter and lemon juice, this simple crispy cauliflower and spinach vegetable combo is great to be served as a side in a meal. - 24.988
Fall Vegetable Combination
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except cheese and onion.
Cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Drain vegetables; mash thoroughly or puree.
Stir in cheese and onion until well mixed.
Serve hot. - 29.3365
Combination Salad Plate
Combine first 6 ingredients, and arrange in mounds in centers of lettuce cups.
Add a few overlapping cucumber slices to each plate, and garnish with radishes or tomatoes, egg slices and strips of cheese. - 23.0295
Mix salt with cabbage; let stand 1 hour.
Cook carrots 3 to 5 minutes in small amount of boiling water; drain.
In saucepan, combine sugar, mustard, and cornstarch.
Blend in vinegar and 1/4 cup cold water.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture... - 39.5799
Combination Chop Suey
1. Combine chicken and chicken broth in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Let stand until chicken is cool.
2. Remove skin... - 36.8743
Spring Combination Marmalade
Wash and stem strawberries.
Peel, core and grate fresh pineapple.
Dice pulp of orange.
Combine pineapple, oranges and grated rind with sugar.
Boil 15 minutes.
Add strawberries and continue cooking 12 minutes, or until mixture is transparent and thick,... - 34.7186
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan, add prawns, squid, fish and scallops and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining vegetable oil to pan, heat and add red pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots,... - 33.4319
Concordia Combination Sandwiches
Chop cold cooked chicken and mix with mayonnaise, using 1/4 cup of mayonnaise to each cup of chicken.
Use as a filling for sandwiches made of white or any unsweetened bread.
Make the same number of sandwiches, similar in size, of buttered white bread spread... - 27.2781
Combination Salad With Browned Butter
Combination Salad with Browned Butter is a delicious blend of fruit and vegetables. This layered salad in lettuce cups is not only appealing to the eye, but to the tongue too ! Sliced Tomato, topped by avocado, followed by onion with a final glaze of browned... - 38.75
Mandarin Combination is a unique dish that that is perfect for a dinner party. I made this for my husband's colleagues and they loved it! Try the Mandarin Combination for yourself! - 42.5455
Country Combination Pate
Gently cook onion, garlic and herbs in butter for 1 -2 minutes, then add livers diced into 3/4 inch (2 cm) pieces, and cook gently for about 1 minute.
Cool, then season and puree with pork.
Line a loaf pan with bacon slices and spoon in meat mixture, covering... - 38.6625
Turkey Combination Sandwiches
Mix first 4 ingredients.
Spread whole wheat bread with mayonnaise.
Cover with turkey and poultry stuffing.
Top with cranberry sauce, then with lettuce.
Spread cheese mixture on white bread and invert on lettuce.
Secure with picks and cut diagonally into... - 41.1047
Combination Citrus Marmalade
1) Rinse the fruit and cut them in half crosswise.
2) Take off the seeds and membrane in the middle of each.
3) Crush the un-peeled fruit in meat grinder or food processor using steel chopping blade after cutting the fruit in... - 39.8739
Combination Seafood Chow Mein
1 Arrange crisp-fried fresh egg noodles on serving platter and keep warm.
2 Combine seafood, ginger, cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry, toss to coat.
3 Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil. Add seafood and stir-fry 2 -3 minutes. Remove from pan.
4 Heat remaining oil. Add... - 35.0328
Celery Clove Combo
Celery Clove Combo has a grand taste. Celery Clove Combo gets its taste from combination of soups mixed with milk. Celery Clove Combo is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 26.1514
Chicken And Shrimps Marengo
Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover.
Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 43.4568
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a heavy skillet and saute the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and set aside. Add the onions to the skillet and saute until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the barley to the skillet... - 31.7247
How To Cook Meatballs: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, butter, egg, salt, pepper, chili flakes, parsley, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
2. Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
3. Roll meat mixture into balls and place it in frying pan. Cook... - 0
Pre Cooked Rice
Combine water, rice and salt in a 2-quart casserole.
Heat, covered, on high 4 minutes, or until water boils.
Allow to stand 6 to 8 minutes before serving. - 16.9569
Cut celery as desired.
In saucepan combine celery with water to cover.
Cook until celery is tender.
Drain and season with salt and pepper.
Divide evenly. - 25.7427
Cooked Salad Dressing
1) In the top part of small double boiler, combine all ingredients.
2) Cook over boiling water, stirring till thick.
4) Serve cold immediately. - 31.5091
Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High 3 hours and then on Low 3-4 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 27.685
Absent Cook Stew
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.288
Commercial Pre Cooked Rice
Combine water, rice and salt in a 2 quart, heat resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on full power 4 minutes, or until water boils.
Allow to stand 6 to 8 minutes - 23.9329
Slow Cooked Welsh Rarebit
In slow-cooking pot, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours or until mixture boils.
Add cheese a little at a time, stirring constantly, until all cheese has melted.
Heat on high for 20 to 30... - 33.9093
Cook Blend Mustard
Combine dry mustard, mustard seed and 1/2 cup very hot water in a small mixing bowl.
Cover; let steep 2 hours.
Pour into blender container; gradually add vinegar and process until desired texture (grainy or smooth).
Stir in Cook Blend.
Store in sealed glass... - 26.6041
Louella's Cooked Apples
In a large skillet over medium heat toss the apples with the lemon juice.
Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and butter, stirring to combine.
Cover and cook for 30 minutes, or until the apples have softened. - 30.5727
Cooked Cabbage And Vegetables
Cooked cabbage and vegetables is a mixed vegetable recipe made with milk. Spiced with seasonings and spices of choice, this mixed cabbage and vegetables recipe can be served as a fresh side with any meal. - 30.3528
Cook Stove Vegetable Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, tomato juice, and water.
Add potatoes, celery, onion, carrots, uncooked... - 42.7938
Quick Cooking Oatmeal
1. Combine water, salt and oats in a 1 1/2-quart glass, casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 to 7 minutes at HIGH; stir after 3 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 24.2629
Asian Quick Cooking Rice
1. Combine water, butter and salt in a 1-quart casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave 3 to 5 minutes on HIGH or until boiling. Stir in rice. Let stand covered 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. - 19.6511
Combine water, sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until transparent and thickened.
Combine egg whites (at room temperature) and salt, beat until foamy.
Add vanilla, and continue beating while... - 31.065
Slow Cooked Beef
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 35.2941
Rich Cooked Eggnog
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk and sugar.
Cook at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolks about 6 minutes till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot... - 37.7006
Waldorf Salad With Cooked Dressing
Mix dry ingredients for cooked dressing.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boiling water until thick, stirring constantly.
Add vinegar and oleo.
Makes one cup.
Combine celery, dates and cooked dressing.
Fold in apples and... - 46.0281
Saucy Slow - Cooked Chuck Roast
Learn to perfectly prepare a slow cooked chuck roast by watching the video and carefully following steps and tips given by the chef. It is a dish that is definitely going to please all chuck roast lovers as the end result is juicy and flavorful. - 118.751
Traditional Cooked Salad Dressing
Thoroughly mix first 7 ingredients in double boiler top.
Cook, while stirring constantly, over boiling water until thickened.
Gradually add combined lemon juice and eggs, while stirring.
Cook, stirring, over hot, not boiling, water until thickened. - 31.1721
Slow-cooked Chicken Tetrazzini
In slow-cooking pot, combine chicken, water, wine, onion, salt, thyme, pepper, and parsley.
Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours or until chicken is very well done.
Strain broth into bowl or container.
Remove meat from bones.
Cut chicken into... - 44.9985
Cook And Hold Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs are common factor agreed, but this Cook And Hold Scrambled Eggs is something with a difference. The flavors of pepper, margarine and chopped pimento combine to make this Cook And Hold Scrambled Eggs taste richer. Just give it a try! - 34.9471
Oven Cooked Asparagus
In a pot combine butter and flour thoroughly.
Add the milk gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Add salt, pepper, and asparagus.
Fold eggs into mixture.
Spoon mixture into greased custard cups.
Set in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 375... - 39.2402
Solar Cooked Spanish Style Shrimp Paella
1. Preheat the solar cooker for 30 minutes with an outside temperature of 51 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the black stoneware bowl, add the butter, garlic and onion and let it cook for 15 minutes.
3. Add in the tomatoes and cook for another... - 88.1958
Sun Cooked Preserves
Wash berries, pick over and weigh.
Combine sugar and water and cook until it spins a thread (228Â° F.); remove from heat.
Add berries and let stand overnight.
Then skim berries from sirup and place in deep platters in a single layer.
Cook sirup again to... - 28.5539
Microwave Cooked Chocolate Sauce
1) In a deep dish, combine all the ingredients and cook for about 2 minutes (cover the dish).
2) Beat the sauce well, till it becomes smooth.
3) Serve the chocolate sauce with ice cream or with fruit (such as bananas).
Note: If the sauce... - 28.9392
Slow Cooking Cranberries
Combine cranberries with sugar and water in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until some of the cranberries have "popped."
Makes about 4 cups.
Serve with chicken or turkey. - 28.0603
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Partially cook the vegetables in boiling water.
Drain and cool.
Add dressing and toss well.
Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste. - 18.919
No-cook Seafood Bisque
This No-Cook Seafood Bisque is an appetizer recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of seafoods and herbs in your meal and share your feelings for this No-Cook Seafood Bisque! - 42.5532
Turnips Cooked In Stock
Cut turnips into thin slices.
In saucepan, bring water, broth mix and lemon juice to boil.
Add turnip slices, and simmer covered, until tender.
Drain and serve.
To make sauce, combine 1/2 cup liquid from cooking vegetable with bread crumbs.
Season to taste... - 27.243
Slow Cooked Chowder
In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine the nine ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in milk and parsley; heat through. - 37.6452
Slow Cooked Bouillabaisse
In large slow-cooking pot, combine carrot, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water, bay leaves, bouillon, parsley, thyme, salt, lemon juice, and saffron.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Strain; return broth to pot.
Turn control to high.
Add shrimp, fish... - 40.3761
Easy Cooked Meringue
Combine water, sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constandy, until transparent and thickened.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) and salt at high speed of an electric mixer 1 minute.
Gradually pour cooked mixture... - 20.543
Slow Cooked Pepper Steak
1) In a saucepan, brown the beef in oil and put the cooked beef in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together the garlic, soy sauce, onions, sugar, salt, giner and pepper and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5... - 44.0665
German Potato Salad With Hard Cooked Eggs
Combine potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, and pimiento, if desired, in a large mixing bowl; mix gently.
Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Combine water and cornstarch, mixing well.
Stir cornstarch mixture, sugar, salt, pepper, and vinegar into skillet.
Cook... - 36.8577
Slow Cooked Corn Pudding
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours till the preparation is thick and set.
3) Serve hot. - 30.685
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 49.3285
Triple Cooked Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain well.
Spread noodles in single layer on several thicknesses of paper toweling; let dry about 4 hours.
Fry noodles, a handful at a time, in deep hot fat (365°) for 2 to 3 minutes... - 27.7161
Rice Cooked In Broth
1)Combine rice with broth and let it boil.
2)Simmer and cook, covered, until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender for about 17 minutes.
3)Season with salt and pepper, if required.
4)Serve it hot. - 30.7708
Cooked Cranberry Orange Relish
1. Combine all the ingredients except the almonds in a saucepan and cook until the cranberries pop open, about ten minutes.
2. Skim the foam from the surface, add the almonds and cool. - 25.2435
Stir Cooked Broccoli And Water Chestnuts
Cut broccoli into florets and cut stems into pieces about the same size as the florets.
Place in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook about 3 minutes.
In a wok or a large nonstick skillet combine chicken bouillon,... - 36.2654
Slow Cooked Oyster Stew
1. In a slow - cooking pot or a crock pot, combine the first five ingredients, adding the flour only if you want a thick stew.
2. Cover the pot.
3. Slow -cook on High for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Uncover and thoroughly stir to blend the ingredients.
5. Stir in... - 40.1037
Pan Cooked Spinach
Combine butter and flour.
Stir in milk gradually to make a thick cream sauce.
Add spinach, salt, and paprika, stirring into cream sauce.
As spinach completely defrosts, sauce will thin out to proper consistency.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 10... - 33.5573
Cooked Buttermilk Dressing
1. In top part of a double boiler combine dry ingredients, add vinegar and buttermilk and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thick.
2. With cover cook for 10 minutes longer, cool and chill.
3. Transfer to a container or jar,... - 33.102
Hawaiian Cooking - Loco Moco
Celebrate Father's Day with this Loco Moco! This popular Hawaiian classic is hearty and guaranteed to satisfy a king-sized appetite. This is one of my favorite rice bowl recipes and I hope you enjoy it too! - 120.435
Cooked Salad Dressing
In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, sugar, mustard and paprika.
Add water and cook over low heat, stirring until thickened.
Stir in vinegar and margarine.
Gradually add milk or buttermilk.
Stir until creamy.
Cool, cover and refrigerate. - 35.9372
Beef Topping L For Cooked Rice
Cooked rice is great with beef and you know that and the Beef Topping l For Cooked Rice seconds the fact. This Beef Topping l For Cooked Rice only gets better when a bit of shredded turnips as well as ginger is added to it. Good one to try! - 26.6562
Microwave Cooked Bread Sauce
1) In a dish, combine onion, milk, cloves, peppercorns and bay leaf.
2) Cook the contents for about 3 minutes, till the milk boils.
3) Cover the dish and keep it aside for about 1 minute.
4) Strain the mixture and pour the milk back into the container... - 40.3685
Solar Cooked Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
An easy recipe cooked in the solar cooker. Rosemary and garlic scent the potatoes well. Cooking using the solar heater, the video is a mere guide without any instructions which is disappointing! - 47.2509
Slow Cooked Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 38.1658
Old Fashioned Cooked Dressing
Combine sugar, flour, dry mustard, and salt in small saucepan; mix well. Add remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until mixture boils and is thick. Dressing will keep for about six weeks in refrigerator. If it becomes too thick, thin with water or vinegar. To... - 21.0094
Company Chicken Cook Out
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Cover; cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Brush split broilers with salad oil; place on grill, skin-side up, about 6 inches above single layer of glowing coals.
Cook 15 minutes on each... - 34.3733
Cooked Salad Dressing
In small saucepan combine flour, sugar, salt, and dry mustard; gradually blend in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into yolks; return to saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
Stir... - 33.8903
The Greek Cook: Rizogalo (rice Pudding)
Rice is used in many ways in Greek cuisine and here is a recipe to make a dessert using rice. Watch the video showing how to cook Rizogalo or Greek style rice pudding with flavoring essences. Great when had chilled! - 95.2995
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Place cooked vegetables in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Combine olive or salad oil, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, sugar, and herb; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally. - 30.7808
Company Chicken Cook Out
1) Take a saucepot and combine all the ingredients except the chicken. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, brush the split broilers with salad oil and place on a grill, keeping the skin-side up (about 6... - 41.3072
Microwave Cooked Apple Crisp
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In mixing bowl combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and flour.
3) In 8x8-in baking dish, spread the mixture .
4) Combine all topping ingredients except butter and wheat... - 45.6183
Slow Cooking Beef Barley Soup
In this quick video, Angie shows us how to make this hearty Beef Barley Soup in the crock pot - perfect for those chilly winter days to come! Sit around a warm fireplace and enjoy this soup with a loved one. Bon Appetit! - 101.173
Cooked Salad Dressing And Variations
1. Combine flour, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
2. Combine milk, egg yolks, vinegar, and butter in small bowl. Gradually stir into flour mixture. Cook on Full Power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until mixture boils and is thickened. Stir... - 31.5509
How To Cook Fried Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a bowl, beat egg and season it with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Place a medium-large sized saucepan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
4. Add rinsed... - 0
Creamed Horseradish Sauce On Cooked Beef
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Dip slices of beef in flour, then egg mixture, then crumbs.
In skillet, brown beef in butter.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 33.859
Slow Cooked Pepper Steak
1. Cut beef into 3-in. x 1-in. strips.
2. In a skillet heat oil and brown beef in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Stir in the next seven ingredients.
5. Pour the mixture over beef.
6. Cover and simmer for 5-6 hours until meat is... - 46.3276
Solar Cooked Tomato And Onion Pasta
Tomatoes and Onions impart a delicious flavor to pasta. With this being the dish cooked in a solar cooker, it would be stupendous though the video is devoid of any audio! - 49.5903
New Tracy Porter Cooking Video... Goddess Savory Bread Pudding!
Bread pudding is a marvelous way to lose oneself. It allows for endless opportunity of tinkering... it's the lonely pantry's best friend... and even an empty larder has something for a bread pudding. Magical in its intensity... old-fashioned and familiar. I... - 114.992
Slow Cooked Drunk Chicken
When it’s the football season, there is no time to cook and lots of time to eat. So, today Tawnya is showing an easy meal in rush so you get to enjoy the game more and eat more. She is actually sharing one of his fan's recipe and he named it drunk chicken.... - 115.961
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 119.65
Slow Cooked Bean Medley
In a 5-qt.slow cooker, combine the first 12 ingredients.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours or until onion and peppers are tender.
Discard bay leaves. - 30.2942
Microwave Cooked Bolognese Sauce
1) In a deep dish, combine beef, onions and garlic and mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook for about 5 minutes, till the favors blend in well (stir the contents during this process).
3) Add the remaining ingredients, stir in and cook for about 10... - 36.4333