- » Colorful Sauteed Vegetable
Colorful Sauteed Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of colorful sauteed vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for colorful sauteed vegetable recipes.
Tri-colored Pepper Saute
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add water and oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add peppers, garlic, salt, and oregano; saute 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar. - 35.2363
Betty's Sauteed Chicken Kebab Vegetables/fruits
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Sauteed Chicken Kebab Vegetables/Fruits recipe. If you make Betty's Brown Sugar-Soy Sauce Marinated Chicken Kebabs, you will likely have leftover vegetables and fruits. You can use your reserved marinade and... - 0
Sauteed Scallops And Spring Vegetables
In a 10-inch covered saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the leeks, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until the leeks are tender, about 7 minutes.
Add the red pepper and sugar snap peas and cook until the vegetables... - 45.9722
Tomato Sauce With Sauteed Vegetables
1. Prepare a tomato puree as directed Set aside. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter until bubbly. Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute for 10 minutes until the onion becomes opaque and the other vegetables begin to turn color. Use low... - 29.0023
Multi Colored Bean Sprouts
I served this Multi Colored Bean Sprouts to my friend and her husband and they both raved over it. This Multi Colored Bean Sprouts was delicious and well worth the effort. Everyone raves about it! - 26.983
Sauteed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers
SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers is easy, colorful and good. SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers brings together a few ingredients which make for a healthy meal. Get going! - 32.3443
Wash spinach thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Put wet spinach into a large saucepan; add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Drain well; cool... - 36.9864
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch potatoes 3 minutes or so.
In a large frying pan, heat oil until smoky.
Saute potatoes, stirring often so they turn a slight golden color all over.
Mix in remaining... - 34.449
Sauteed Snow Peas Radishes And Cherry Tomatoes
I first came upon this wonderful Sauteed Snow Peas Radishes And Cherry Tomatoes dish at my in laws place! I wasnâ€™t surprised to learn that it was my husbands favorite vegan dish! Try this brilliant Sauteed Snow Peas Radishes And Cherry Tomatoes recipe... - 40.9888
Fall-favorite Sautéed Zucchini And Yellow Summer Squash
For a delicious dinner that's just ready in minutes, try this healthy, tasty sautéed zucchini and yellow summer squash. This timesaving dish is great for easy dinner and is one great way to use your fall-fresh squash into an eye-catching meal, good enough to... - 95.3842
Succulent Sautéed Green Beans With Crunchy Toasted Almond Topping
If you are looking for a fast-fix for quick weeknight dinner, look no further than Betty's succulent sautéed green bean dish. Betty adds a fresh spin to this classic side dish by adding a crunchy toasted almond topping. This fuss-free and delicious side dish... - 104.033
Mixed Vegetable Saute
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to... - 96.2949
In skillet, combine corn, butter and sugar.
Cook over medium-high heat until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Season with salt and pepper.
If desired, add 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper or pimiento or 1 teaspoon chopped chives.
Bacon... - 28.1981
Sauteed Swordfish With Mustard And Pecan Coating
Pat the steak(s) very dry.
Lightly dredge 1 side of the fish with flour and spread half the mustard on top.
Pat half the pecans over this, pressing them into the mustard coating.
Turn the steak over and repeat the same process on the second side.
Place on a... - 44.2888
Swiss Chard With Onions
Wash and slice, crosswise into 1 inch lengths young stalks of Swiss chard, using stem and leaf.
Saute thinly sliced green onions or ordinary onions in oil until golden in color.
If using bacon, add it to the onions and saute until it is lightly browned.
Add... - 27.9324
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
Saute peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
Spray skillet again; saute chicken 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken... - 36.9093
Lamb With Eggplant
In a 10-inch heavy skillet, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter; push to one side.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and the lamb.
Cook until pink color disappears, stirring to break up meat.
Add remaining ingredients except potato flour.
Cover, then cook... - 36.0047
Pasta With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Bacon
1. Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat until rendered of all fat. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat. Remove bacon from pan, blot it with paper towels, and crumble or chop it. Reserve it for later use.
2. Place garlic, peppers, and... - 33.534
Zucchini Steam Saute
Wash and trim zucchini but do not peel.
Slice on a diagonal into ovals.
Slice green onions and tops.
Heat oil in heavy pan with a tight lid and add onions and zucchini.
Stir with wooden spoon over medium-high heat until colors deepen and vegetables are... - 35.7631
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
1. Draining the pineapple reserve the juice.
2. Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients and set aside.
3. Into a large skillet spray with cooking spray.
4. Sauté peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
5. Spray skillet... - 45.2947
Chicken Saute Sec
1) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and fry it till it is golden brown in color.
2) From the pan, drain the oil and add the butter, garlic, chopped onion and rosemary.
3) Saute the ingredients for 3 minutes. Keep tossing to avoid any... - 40.1193
If you're in the mood to have some Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Veggie Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the veggie quesadillas in a few... - 106.859
Chicken Vegetable Supreme
Chicken Supreme is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Chicken Supreme dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 44.008
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Wash mushrooms; separate caps and stems; then slice half the mushroom caps about 1/8 of an inch thick and coarsely chop the remaining caps and all the stems.
In a stainless steel skillet, or enameled, (iron will discolor the mushrooms), saute the sliced... - 44.7081
Spinach And Cheddar Souffle
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
Melt 2 more tablespoons butter into sauteed onion; add flour and stir until smooth; add milk and cook until thickened.
Add salt and pepper.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored; stir into white sauce.
Add spinach and... - 39.0107
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
Baked stuffed eggplant is a herbed and stuffed eggplant recipe. Filled with a mixture of seasoned vegetables and crumbs, the eggplant has butter for flavor and is baked in the oven for a delightul and savory side. - 46.6583
Beets And Greens
These Beets and Greens taste really yummy ! Just try out this healthy platter of sauteed vegetables for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Beets and Greens are welcome ! - 41.4208
Onion Soup In Mugs
Saute onions in butter until a very light golden color.
Bring bouillon cubes and water to a boil.
Add sauteed onions, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour. - 30.9972
Cabbage Thoran (Sautéed Cabbage) is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice during lunch or dinner. Its a very healthy and easy-to-make dish. - 39.4362
Indian Tindora Fry
Tindora or Tondli first marinated in some spicy, tasty masala and then sauteed in flavorful tempering. Has a wonderful coating of spices and little crunch in it. Goes well with rice, roti! - 109.141
Pumpkin And Porcini
Pumpkin And Porcini is a unique and exquisite preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Though I am not too much of a pumpkin fan I love the Pumpkin And Porcini dish. I am sure your guests too will love the Pumpkin And Porcini. - 49.0238
If using fresh chopped broccoli, briefly steam in a small amount of water until it is barely tender and still retains its bright green color. Drain well.
Saute onion in vegetable oil until soft.
In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, sauteed onion,... - 29.7002
Eggplant And Fresh Tagliatelle
1. Wash or wipe clean the egg plant. Remove the ends; peel if large, but don't fret if some of its purple skin remains. Slice the eggplant as thinly as you can. Set the slices in a colander, add salt, and allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
2. Pour about... - 33.8615
Zucchini delight is a cooked and baked recipe for zucchini along with onions and plum tomatoes. Flavored with sauteed garlic, the zucchini delight is a moist and lovely preparation that goes well with almost any meal. - 42.4185
1. Chop the carrot, onion and celery.
2. Take a large pot and sauté these vegetables over butter at medium heat for 5 minutes or until they change the color to golden. Stir them occasionally during the cooking period.
3. Clean the broccolis by... - 43.5015
Artichokes With Spinach Pasta
1. Select artichokes that are young and fresh. Cut off the stems so that bottoms are flush, then lay artichokes on their sides. Cut off the top third and then cut each into quarters. Use a sharp knife to remove the furry "choke" just above the bottom. Dip the... - 35.6083
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.521
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Moussaka. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy. - 99.6675
The Three-o Burger
Q Dang cooks up one epic, multi-dimensional burger. No ketchup or mustard required; it's actually frowned upon. The Three-O is comprised of 3 different variations of onion: raw onion, sautéed onion, and crispy/fried onion. The patty is smothered with... - 0
Sofa De Tortilla
Cover and simmer the bouillon, garlic, oregano, parsley, and tomatoes for 30 minutes.
Add the tortillas and green chilis and serve immediately.
Tortilla soup is tasty soup to serve before a Mexican dinner.
Make a colorful centerpiece with a piece of pottery... - 29.5269
Rishta Lentil And Spinach Soup
1) Wash and pick the lentils.
2) Take a saucepan and combine lentils with water. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, take another pan and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until it turns light brown in color.
4) Add the... - 46.0351
Ginisang Repolyo or Sauteed Cabbage is a quick and easy vegetable recipe that goes well with white rice. - 0
Have a nutritious breakfast with a congee!A simple congee to make is this Filipino style dish! A video that demonstrates the recipe with ease and simplicity though lacking in quality of the video! See the video for more on this congee! - 89.6549
Sauteing the bell peppers and mushrooms:
1. Heat up a pot on medium temperature, add oil, dry whole red chilies and the chopped red bell pepper. Saute till the edges of the bell peppers turn golden brown.
2. At this point, add the sliced mushrooms and... - 0
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, inside and out, and tie legs close to body.
Render chicken fat (you can usually pull plenty from a chicken of this size) in the oven or in a heavy pan on top of the stove.
Combine with the butter, or use all butter or... - 38.798
If you are wondering how to use leftover flour tortillas, then see this video to make some delicious Mexican style pizza at home. The video is impressive and the recipe uses ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen. Check it out..... - 105.61
The texas hash is prepared with minced beef and tomatoes along with onions. Cooked together with sauteed onions and green peppers, the beef is simmered with tomatoes, chili powder and seasoned. Cooked with rice added before finishing, the texas hash is spicy... - 43.197
Snow Peas With Lemon Anchovy Dipping Sauce
Combine egg yolks, mustard, anchovies, lemon juice and shallot in processor and mix until foamy and pale.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in oil, stopping occasionally to make sure oil is being absorbed.
If sauce is very stiff, mix in sour cream.
Season... - 43.2662
Curried Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, combine the lentils, broth/water and salt.
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil skimming off the scum .
3. Reduce the heat and let the lentils simmer for 20 minutes.
4. In the mean time, in a... - 47.5851
Blue Cheese Soup With Bacon
Melt the butter in a kettle.
Add the onions, leek, celery, and carrots and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add the potato, white wine, and stock, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer,... - 43.3983
Chicken Cheese Pie
1) Into a bowl, sift the salt and a cup of flour together.
2) Cut in the shortening until flour mixture starts appearing like small peas.
3) Mix into the water a tablespoon of egg.
4) Pour the egg mixture over the flour mixture.
5) Stir the... - 47.9743
Beef Stew - Original Italian
Let's learn how to prepare a classic international dish: the beef stew, a traditional, tasty main course which needs quite a long cooking time. - 130.153
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 43.5503
Here is an excellent video that shows a recipe for Egyptian Mulukhiyah that is a wonderful soup made of green leaves called Jews mallows. It makes a great stew that is served with rice. This recipe is simply worth trying and do share this video with your... - 105.766
Korean Stirfried Noodle- Japchae
Japchae is yet another very famous Korean dish, which is made with the method of stir frying. The main ingredient of this dish is of course various sauces, which makes the dish unforgettable. Check out the recipe video. - 118.065
Curry Butternut Squash Soup
For more information please visit The Best Friend's Guide To Breast Cancer, and follow me on Facebook. Now available on Amazon. - 13.5927
Beef Stew Provencal
1. Wipe meat using damp towels.
2. Mix salt, pepper and flour on a waxed paper.
3. Roll all the beef cubes in the flour mixture to coat them well. Store the remaining flour to be used later.
3. In a 6 quarter dutch oven add butter. Heat... - 46.8673
Gourmet Stuffing Chicken Breasts
1. To prepare chicken begin using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors to cut off legs at thigh joints, then separate drumsticks and thighs.
2. Next, cut through second joints of wings and remove pieces with wing tips, leaving the small... - 47.4898