- » Colorful Drink
Colorful Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of colorful drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for colorful drink recipes.
St. Patrick's Day Creamy Sweet Grasshopper Drink
1. In the bowl of an electric blended, place 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream. Add one shot of crème de menthe and one shot of crème de cacao. Set blended to "liquefy" and blend until blended and creamy.
2. Add 3 drops green food coloring, for an... - 112.244
Michael Jackson Drink
Michael Jackson is the name of a Soy milk drink that is sold on the streets of Malaysia. - 30.4731
Ghoul Drool Halloween Drink
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a Halloween drink for parties that is Halloween pumpkin orange with drippy ghoul drool that will creep out your friends for a fun Halloween Trick or treat party. It's a special orange shake recipe with candy corn as a fun... - 0
Betty's New Year's Eve Lime Champagne Drink
There are some occasions like New Year’s Eve that call for Champagne! If you are having a party, you have to have Champagne and desserts! Here is a recipe that doubles as both! This drink has champagne and sorbet with festive colors and a healthy way... - 113.752
Add the juicy parts of the pineapple, shredded, to the orange-juice.
Pour the water over the fruit and sweeten to taste.
Cover and set aside to cool.
Strain and serve iced.
Blood oranges will give the mixture an attractive pink color. - 26.9886
The strawberry shake is a cool drink prepared with strawberry flavored yogurt and vanilla ice cream. Blended together with whipped cream and milk, the strawberry shake is rich and creamy and is garnished with fresh strawberries. - 30.3691
Rosy Rhubarb Liqueur
Let rhubarb stand in sugar for several hours until sugar is dissolved.
Simmer it gently just to finish dissolving, but do not cook rhubarb; cool.
Add to vodka in a quart jar.
Let it stand for several days, shaking it occasionally.
Remove rhubarb and save it... - 32.0022
Put all ingredients except ginger ale and food coloring into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at MIX until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into a punch bowl and add ginger ale.
Stir in food coloring, a drop at a time, to desired... - 32.599
Raspberry Fruit Punch
Mix thoroughly in a large bowl the soft drink mixes and sugar.
Add 6 quarts water gradually, stirring constantly until soft drink mixes and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in the pineapple-orange juice concentrate, food coloring, and extract; stir until well... - 33.3917
Pears Poached In Red Wine
Combine first 4 ingredients in large saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add pears and partially cover pan.
Simmer over low heat until pears are soft but not mushy, about 20 minutes.
Let cool, then pour into... - 32.1998
Stir all ingredients together.
Color with grenadine if desired. - 28.8701
Sorrel Swamp Soda
Bring to boil first three ingredients, then let set for 3 to 4 hours.
Strain liquid through cheese cloth.
Add a few drops of green food coloring, if desired.
Fill glasses 1/3 full of sorrel liquid, add a few ice cubes and fill with soda. - 26.916
Sparkling Fruit Refresher
Combine concentrates and water in a punch bowl; stir until well blended.
Mix in food coloring and ginger ale.
Add strawberries (including syrup).
Float scoops of sherbet on punch. - 31.0201
How To Make And Filter Skittles Vodka
We've got skittles vodka and are showing you how we made it. Not only that, we take on the challenge of filtering out all the candy floaties that take over your spirit. We're using the Aeropress Coffee Press, which you can find on Amazon. - 117.098
Cocktail time is the time to mix up some of the favorite drinks, extracts or juices to come up with a sizzling new drink. The chef shows how to male Appletini or an Apple cocktail using an apple extract as the base drink. Rocking over any party! - 111.571
The color reminds me of eggnog, the scent is a mix between zabaglione and French toast... the taste is potent, warm and rich! This is a classic European ski lodge drink ...for sure does the job ...will keep you warm and toasty! - 0
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the cranberries, orange zest, water, orange juice, sugar, ginger, and vanilla bean to a boil overhigh heat
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until the berries are soft.
2 Strain the mixture over a... - 38.1836
Combine 2 cups sugar with 2 cups water and lemon juice.
Bring to boil and boil for 1 minute.
Add remaining 2 cups water.
Stir in lime, orange, and grapefruit juices.
Pour into punch bowl over ice.
Add wine and champagne just before serving.
Garnish with... - 40.1193
Blended Leprechaun Cocktail
Another really great St Patrick Day signature cocktail that is made with really great ingredients. Derrick seems to really like Cool Swan Irish cream and he has a huge repertoire of drinks based on it. We do suggest you take a look at this great version. - 123.162
Strawberry Soda Whizz
Combine pineapple juice, ginger ale and soda water.
Add strawberries (which will thaw in punch) and lemon juice.
Serve chilled with cocktail umbrellas and colored straws in tall glasses. - 26.5494
This Strawberry Sptizer is simply amazing ! I love this strawberry and grape juice punch for a refreshment ! Just try this Strawberry Sptizer and let me know if you like it ! - 32.0118
Chilled Grapefruit Fizz
1. Combine sugar, water, allspice and the cloves in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes. Strain into a large pitcher; cool.
2. Stir in frozen grapefruit-juice concentrate until thawed, then add ginger ale and a few drops food... - 31.828
1 Combine fruit and liqueur.
2 Place egg white and sugar on two separate plates. Invert six dessert glasses and dip rim into egg white, then into colored sugar. Fill glasses with assorted fruit and liqueur. Cover with sparkling wine. Serve chilled. - 28.8733
Lime Mint Cooler
1. Chill quinine water for 2-3 hours.
2. In a pan combine lime juice, extract and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar and tint to a delicate green with food color.
3. Mix well adding quinine water and ice cubes.
4. Pour into tall glasses... - 42.4931
Refreshing fruit juices are always good and one from pomegranate juice is energetic as well as unusual. Here is a video showing how to make a spectacular drink called Pom 7 using pomegranate juice as the base drink. Great with innovations like including... - 112.562
Tom And Jerry
1. In an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored. Gradually add the sugar and one teaspoon grated nutmeg, beating until the mixture is very thick. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture. Stir in the rum and chill... - 26.971
X-rated Pink Martini
If you are going to organize a party only for girls, then you must serve this cocktail. This pink x-rated cocktail is absolutely girly, for its color as well as flavor. Watch the video thoroughly to learn the tricks for shaking up this cocktail. - 134.51
Strawberry Rum Fizz
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice oranges and lemons (about 21/2 cups or 625 ml) orange juice and about 3/4 cup or 200 ml lemon juice).
Stir in strawberry syrup and, if desired, food coloring.
To serve, pour about 1/2 cup (125 ml) chilled mixture into each... - 34.0699
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer about 6 minutes or till they are thick and lemon colored, Gradually add the 2 tablespoons sugar, beating constantly; beat in banana, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Stir in milk; chill well, Beat egg whites till soft peaks... - 33.516
Soy Bean Coffee
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pick over and wash soybeans.
Place them on a cookie sheet and roast them in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan every 10 minutes.
The soybeans have roasted long enough when the bean inside the skin is a deep chocolate... - 31.085
Iced Whiskey And Honey Cream
Put the honey into a saucepan and heat until the honey is very hot and runny.
Beat the egg yolks, then gradually add the hot honey, beating until the mixture is pale in color, thick and mousse-like.
Whip the cream, whipping in the whiskey one spoonful at a... - 33.3549
Lemon Or Lime Milk Sherbet
Mix gelatin and sugar in a saucepan, gradually add milk, and heat and stir over low heat until sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Cool, add juice and rind, and, if you like, tint pale yellow or green.
Pour into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until mushy.
Remove... - 36.2369
Rinse an electric blender container with hot water.
Put into container about 1/2 cup scalded milk, chocolate, sugar, extract, and salt.
Cover and blend about 1 minute, or until smooth and color is even throughout.
Add remaining scalded milk and blend until... - 30.3128
Blue Lagoon Mocktail
This is a very colorful and refreshing mocktail that can make any party interesting. It is sweet sour to taste and the sprite in it adds to the flavor. Just add vodka or rum to make a cocktail out of it. - 0
Lamb Chops With Mushrooms And Wine
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until bubbly. Add the lamb chops and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side for medium rare, 5 minutes for medium, and 6 minutes for well done. Remove the chops to a... - 34.6507
Chicken In Lemon Wine Sauce
Combine all ingredients except chicken in 1-qt casserole to make sauce; cover.
Microwave at High 1 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
Arrange chicken in 12 x 8-in baking dish with meatiest portions to... - 44.9144
Frothy Eggnog Punch
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
In a 2-quart pan, combine yolks, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and 1/4 cup of the milk.
Place over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about 12 minutes or until mixture thickens to a soft custard; cool.
In... - 34.5123
Mumbai Fruit Punch Recipe - From My Indian Kitchen
Love Indian beverage...try this thandai prepared in a true Mumbai style. This drink combines the right amount of orange, lime and grapefruit juices. The best part of the video is how the touch of sparkling wine makes all the difference in the drink. Sip it... - 110.546
Summer sets the mood for barbeque parties and with it comes the need of party drink recipes. Nikko has this Classic Mojito recipe in his basket which he is making for his Tortilla Guy's birthday. It’s a highball with mint and lemon and served with lots of... - 109.323
1. ln a large bowl, stir together the milk, cream, wine, 1 cup of the sugar, and the lemon zest. With an electric mixer set on high, beat for 3 minutes or until frothy, then transfer to a punch bowl, cover, and chill.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the... - 31.6131
Have you been looking for a great Eggnog recipe? Here's one with a bit of a twist. Watch the chef share her Secret Eggnog recipe in this video. The recipe is simple and is sure to impress all. - 124.425
Witch's Snot Brew
Of all the grossest drinks made on Halloween, the Witch's Snot Brew tops the dirty drinks list! - 38.4488
Lemon Buttermilk Frappe
In blender container combine buttermilk, lemon peel, lemon juice, sugar, and food coloring, if desired.
Cover and blend till mixture is frothy.
Fold in the whipped dessert topping; pour the mixture into 6 chilled glasses. - 28.6936
Lime Apple Cooler
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till mixture is frothy.
Add ice cubes - 28.3118
Tropical Swamp Cooler
The tropical swamp cooler is a fruity and juicy tropical cooler made with nectarines, orange juice and soda. Blended together and served with ice, the tropical swamp cooler is a worthy drink that can surely beat the heat. - 28.5806
Citrus Spiced Tea
1 In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the water, I lemon zest, orange zest, cinnamon stick, cloves, ginger, and all spice to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmerfor 10 minutes.
Pour into a warm teapot, add the tea bags, and steep for 10... - 28.54
Make Jell-0 according to package directions.
Do not let gel.
In a large stew pot, heat sugar and water until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add Jell-0 and remaining ingredients.
Pour into freezer containers and freeze.
On day to be served,... - 41.682
Hot Posset is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare drink recipe, Hot Posset is a beverage that you will surely love to serve to your loved ones! - 42.1039
Pour cider and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color.
Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 27.6033
Raspberry Evening Spritzer
1) In a saucepan boil water and add raspberries to it.
2) Decrease the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and add tea in the pan.
4) Cover and steep for 2 minutes.
5) In a small saucepan strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer.... - 46.0398
A lovely way to cool down on a hot summer day, this sweet, fragrant iced cooler is a sure winner. This combination of lemongrass, fresh mint and tea is very cooling and refreshing. Sip on it slowly and you will feel your energy coming back. - 0
Creamy Lemon Sherbet
This Creamy Lemon Sherbet is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all sherbet lovers like me. this drink is God-given. Try this Creamy Lemon Sherbet recipe for yourself! - 26.5802
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit slush is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just... - 34.922
Combine rhubarb, sugar, and water; cook till rhubarb is tender: strain.
Add fruit juices.
Tint with coloring.
Add ginger ale last minute.
Serve over crushed ice or ice cubes. - 35.2263
Soften gelatin in the 1 tablespoon of water for 5 minutes.
Combine the 3 cups of water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and boil slowly for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add softened gelatin and stir to dissolve and blend thoroughly.
Add lime juice, rind... - 39.1348
Pear Pineapple Conserve
1) Peel, core, slice the pears and process through a fine blade of food chopper.
2) In a kettle, combine the pears with the pineapple and sugar.
3) Allow to boil and simmer without the lid for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until thick.
4) Add a... - 33.6106
1. As per can directions reconstitute limeade concentrate.
2. In a bowl combine mint leaves and confectioners' sugar crushing with a fork.
3. Add to limeade, let it stand with cover for 30 minutes and then strain.
4. With green food coloring tint to... - 32.8213
1. Take a bowl fill it with water and soak jaggery in it and leave it overnight.
2. Take out the jaggery and strain it.
3. In another bowl combine lime juice, coloring, cardamom powder and strained jaggery.
4. Chill it and serve with... - 37.6773
1. Grind mint and ginger and extract the juice.
2. Pass the juice through fine cloth.
3. Take a bowl of water and add strained juice into it along with food coloring, lime juice, and sugar.
4. Take a glass of water and top it with ice.
5.... - 39.8092
Lime 'n Gin Fizz
Use an electric mixer to beat together egg yolks, confectioners sugar, and lime peel until thick and lemon colored. In the top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling water, completely dissolve gelatin in lime juice and gin. Remove from heat and cool to room... - 31.986
In a 1 1/2-quart pan, melt sugar over medium heat, tilting pan (rather than stirring to melt sugar evenly).
When sugar is a rich amber color, pour milk into pan all at once (mixture foams vigorously).
Add cinnamon stick and heat milk to scalding, stirring... - 26.8796
Egg Egg nog
Beat the egg yolks until they are light and lemon-colored; add the honey and beat again. Blend in the milk.
Beat the egg whites until stiff, but not dry; fold them into the milk mixture, then fold in the whipped cream.
Spike it if you like, pour into small... - 27.5355
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Add sugar, salt, nutmeg, and lemon juice; add ice cold milk and cream.
Beat with mixer until frothy. - 32.6667
Coconut And Lime Smoothie
The recipe in this video shown is a nice enjoyable drink with just a few ingredients, which the kids make on St. Patrick's Day! The recipe is a winner, but the audio in this video is just too low! - 116.8
Hot Cranberry Punch
Tie whole cloves and allspice in small piece of cheesecloth.
Combine in a saucepan the spice bag, cinnamon pieces, brown sugar, 1 cup of water, and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Add the pineapple juice and 3 cups of water.
Crush the cranberry sauce with a... - 44.076
1. Take a glass and fill it half with water and soak tamarind in it. Leave it overnight.
2. Take another glass and fill it half with water and soak jaggery in it. Leave it overnight.
3. Next day strain tamarind and jaggery by passing it... - 42.4432
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 42.0219
1.Using a vegetable cutter make small balls out of pineapple, make sure they are bright pink in color
2.In a bowl, place the pineapple and sprinkle with sugar and add lemon juice
3.Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator
4.Now pour the pineapple mixture ... - 36.4723
Spicy Mulled Cider
1 ln a large saucepan over moderate heat, stir together the cider, ginger if desired, orange zest, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and honey.
Bring the mixture just to a simmer, reduce the heat to low, and cook, partially covered, for 25 minutes.
Stir in the lemon... - 26.9218
Authentic Egg Nog
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until foamy.
Add sugar; continue beating until mixture is lemon-colored.
Stir in milk and cream.
With clean beaters, beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
Gradually beat in vanilla, then brandy and rum.
Fold... - 38.3976
Elegant Egg Nog
Beat egg whites until foamy in 1-quart bowl.
Beat in 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Combine egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in a 2-quart bowl.
Beat until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in milk... - 41.6293
In small bowl, beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually,- beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored, Gradually beat in coffee, salt, vanilla, milk, and 3/4 cup water.
Stir in egg-white... - 42.3508
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick and lemon colored.
2. Slowly stir in bourbon, Jamaica rum and brandy.
3. Blend in heavy cream and milk
4. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
5. Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.... - 37.1044
1. Beat egg yolks, sugar, rum extract and vanilla extract until very thick and lemon-colored.
2. Add chilled cream gradually and continue to beat until blended.
3. Set aside.
4. Beat egg whites until frothy.
5. Add sugar gradually, beating well after each... - 37.2936
Russian Spiced Tea
Remove staples from tea bags.
Transfer tea to 1 bag.
Add spices to empty bag.
Bring water to a boil in saucepan.
Add sugar and spice bag.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea bag.
Let steep until desired strength and color is... - 41.4947
Cold Buttermilk Soup
Cold Buttermilk Soup recipe has got everything to 'wow' you! Great to cool off with on a hot day, you can be sure the kids will enjoy this too. I am really excited to know your opinion on this one! - 42.3082
Put plums and cinnamon sticks in large pan(s) with 2 cups water.
Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Cool enough so you can handle the plums.
Pit and puree them in food processor or blender.
You will need about 4 cups puree.
If all the skin does not... - 38.6593
Put 1/2 cup of the sugar into a heavy metal saucepan or skillet, and stir constantly over direct heat until melted to an amber-colored liquid.
Slowly add the boiling water and simmer until caramel is entirely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Cool for about... - 42.6477
Emerald Isle Filling For Tarts
After beating egg yolks, put in top of double boiler, add 2/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and 1/3 teaspoon salt.
Cook over hot water until slightly thickened, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Beat egg whites stiffly (but not dry).
Gradually beat in the... - 39.7148
1. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the sugar and 2 cups of the water to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice, lemon zest, and mint leaves if you wish. Remove from the heat, cover,... - 33.1698
Citrus Iced Tea
1. Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Combine the tea, cloves, and the 3-inch strips of lemon and orange zest in a heatproof bowl. Cover with the boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea ball, then stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices,... - 36.5158
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 44.4249
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together egg yolks and ½ cup sugar; beat until light and color changes to lemony.
2. In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks are formed; eggs should be at room temperature for best... - 43.5706
Fresh Almond Milk
GETTING READY 1) Fill a large skillet with 1/2 of water and boil it. 2) Place the almonds in the boiling water and blanch them. ... - 25.5487
Easy Homemade Lemonade- Old Fashioned
Lemonade in the summer time is a refreshing way to recharge yourself. It might seem like too much effort to juice those limes but the end result is worth it. Try Monique's fun and easy version - 112.735
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.2104
Pears Poached In Red Wine
1. With a corer, core the pears the pears through the bottom, leaving about 3/4 inch of the stem at the top intact.
2. Peel the cored pears.
3. In a bowl of water, place the pears with half the lemon juice and keep aside.
4. In a... - 45.7426
Strawberry Lemonade is delicious treat to make with your children and your kids will love helping you make it. This is the perfect summer recipe on those really hot days. It is cool, refreshing, and always hits the spot! Tell us what you think! - 121.599
Chocolate Mocha Roulade
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 49.0806