- » Colorado Meat
Colorado Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of colorado meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for colorado meat recipes.
The Easiest Chili Colorado
Brown stewing meat with seasoning in oil.
Transfer cooked meat to a crock pot or 4 quart pot.
Let the meat slowly cook for 4-6 hours.
It will be very tender.
About 15 minutes before the meat is ready: If you are using Sal's Salsa, put a small amount of oil in... - 29.0066
Roast Lamb Shoulder, Colorado Style
This Roast Lamb Shoulder, Colorado Style is a delicious meat preparation which is simply irresistible. This flavored and filling lamb dish is often served at my parties. Try this Roast Lamb Shoulder, Colorado Style for yourself! - 37.2218
Trim excess fat from meat.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat meat.
In a Dutch oven brown meat on all sides in hot oil.
Remove from heat; add water.
Add onion, garlic, and oregano.
Return to heat; cover and simmer about 3 hours or till meat is very... - 42.4649
Colorado Barbecued Pot Roast
Rub flour on meat; brown well on all sides in heavy kettle.
Slip rack under meat.
Add tomatoes, water, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer 2 hours.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over meat; cover and simmer until tender 1 hour to 1 hour and 30... - 39.3544
Chile Colorado Con Carne
Here is the Chile Colorado Con Carne recipe you have been looking for, listed with all the ingredients and step by step instructions as to how to make it. Chile Colorado Con Carne can't get easier. So what are waiting for! - 41.0602
Colorado Lamb With Serrano Blackberry Sauce
Procedure for sauce: Saute the onion, carrot, chile pepper, and 1 1/2i teaspoons of the herbs in the oil until dark brown in color.
Add the tomato paste and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
Deglaze the pan with red wine and reduce until thick.
Add the... - 42.8272
Colorado Pot Roast
1. Rub flour on meat and in a heavy kettle brown well on all sides.
2. Slip rack under meat.
3. Add tomatoes, water, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. With cover, simmer for about 2 hours.
5. Combine remaining ingredients, pour over meat, cover and simmer... - 39.3948
Zesty Colorado Chili
Cut sausage into 1/2-in.pieces.
Trim pork and cut into 1/2-in.pieces.
In a 5-qt.kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat, brown sausage, pork and beef; drain, discarding all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Set meat aside.
Saute onions, green pepper and garlic in... - 42.5702
Colorado Lamb Stew
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the marnagine, add meat and brown it evenly on all sides
2. Add onions and brown them; drain away the excess fat, add salt, ginger, pepper and allspice and half a cup of water
3. Add the lid on allow to simmer for... - 41.6342
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 87.1608
Spicy Beef Tongue Stew (aji De Lengua)
Perhaps the thought of eating beef tongue just makes your head spin. However, when cooked properly, beef tongue is tender and very mild in flavor. This spicy stew is well worth the try! In case you are willing to give it a chance! - 120.658