- » Colonial American
Colonial American Recipes
Enjoy our collection of colonial american recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for colonial american recipes.
Bourbon And Maple Peach Cobbler
Here is a fun twist on the traditional peach cobbler. Bourbon and maple make the dessert richer and a lot more robust. - 120.385
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish... - 107.744
Colonial American Pumpkin Muffins
The Butter Crunch are eaten up as soon as it is taken out of the oven! Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left for my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Colonial American Pumpkin Muffins for yourself! - 39.057
You May Also Like!
American Colonial Flip
1) In a saucepan heat beer and gin, but do not let it boil.
2) Transfer content into a large pitcher.
3) Whisk eggs with sugar till thick. Transfer the content into second pitcher.
4) Gently add beer mixture with eggs, stir to mix well.
5) Create... - 35.9001
Old Colonial Salad Dressing
1) Combine all the ingredients in a covered container, then shake well until blended.
2) Serve immediately with the grapefruit sections or mixed greens. - 29.1785
Cook onion and celery in margarine until soft.
Add clams and juice, corn and juice, salt, pepper and bayleaf.
Simmer 6 or 8 minutes.
Add milk, instant potato, and cottage cheese.
Stir thoroughly and bring back to simmer.
Taste and correct seasoning.
Pour into... - 40.0899
Colonial Peanut Soup
In a medium saucepan melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until transparent.
Blend in the flour.
Add the stock and bring it to a boil.
Remove the pan from heat.
Pour the stock through a strainer.
Return the stock to the pan.
Reserve the vegetables... - 42.1008
Colonial Corn Bread
1 In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.Add eggs and milk,stir to make a smooth batter. Add in bacon drippings.
2 Into two greased 8x8x2-inch baking pans,pour the mixture.
3 Bake in a hot oven at 450 degrees farenheit... - 37.659
Colonial Oyster And Ham Pie
Drain fresh oysters and reserve 1/2 cup oyster liquor.
Melt the 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan; stir in flour.
Add reserved oyster liquor, white wine and milk.
Cook until thick.
Remove from heat.
Cook onion until soft in 2 teaspoons butter; add to liquid... - 40.8186
Colonial Innkeepers Pie
Heat oven to 350°.
Heat chocolate and water over low heat until melted.
Add 1/2 cup sugar.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Stir in margarine and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla (chocolate mixture will be thin).
Beat remaining... - 42.849
Colonial Sponge Cake
Mix flour and 3/4 cup sugar.
Make well in center.
Mix egg yolks, lemon juice, vanilla, and 1/4 cup cold water; add to flour mixture.
Beat batter till smooth, about 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Beat egg whites with Cream of tartar and 3/4... - 40.8961
1. Combine oil, salt and pepper seasoning in a cup.
2. Brush chicken breasts on both sides with part of oil mixture.
3. Cut ham slices into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
4. Broil chicken breasts, skin-sides down, for 15 minutes; turn; brush again.
5. Broil chicken... - 35.1995
Colonial Virginia Cake
Try out the easy to bake Colonial Virginia Cake recipe. Enjoy the dessert at any of your party and let us know how much you liked it! - 45.5248
Colonial Buttermilk Biscuits
Colonial Buttermilk Biscuits is a splendid addition to your breakfast spread. Trust me your family will love the tasty Colonial Buttermilk Biscuits! - 43.421
Colonial Sweet Bread Rings
The Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is a delightfully filing and addictive bread that is perfect for a late brunch, The unique and incomparable taste of this Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is simply irresistible. Try it! - 43.8101
Colonial Oatmeal Bread
1. In large bowl, combine salt, yeast, 2 cups whole-wheat flour, and 1 cup all-purpose flour. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, heat water, honey, and butter or margarine until very warm (120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With... - 35.031
Colonial American Recipes By Category
Colonial American Interest: