- » Colombian
Colombian food, mainly influenced by the Spanish cuisine, is popularly known as Native American food. Colombian cuisine is widely appreciated all around the world for its delicious dishes and friendly services. The ... More »
Thinking of an idea to surprise your spouse with some splendid seafood, here is an ideal recipe. Chef Pachi shows in the video how to make Crustacean Chowder with lots of shrimp, squid, vegetables, seasonings and coconut milk. Great flavor of seafood with... - 90.0592
Colombian Fried Fish
Fried fish is a common food in most places across the world and here is a Colombian recipe to make fried fish. Chef Pachi shows how to fry Colombian snapper fish rubbed with a few seasonings and serve it. Goes well with wines! - 88.3176
Cafe Colombian Royal
1) Take a bowl and beat the whipped cream in it adding the sugar bit by bit. Beat the entire mixture thoroughly until the soft peaks appear on top.
2) Refrigerate the bowl of cream-sugar mixture.
3) Take another bowl or casserole measuring 3 quarts and... - 48.139
Simmer tongue, covered, in water to cover with seasonings for 3 hours, or until very tender.
Remove tongue from liquid and discard skin and bones.
Keep tongue hot in liquid, or cool and reheat.
Saute onion in butter until golden.
Blend in flour.
Gradually... - 44.6538
Colombian Chicken & Potato Soap
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in an 8 to 10-quart pan; add broth, russet potatoes, chopped onions, garlic, thyme, and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 43.4824
Colombian Chicken & Potato Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in an 8- to 10-quart pan and add broth, russet potatoes, onions, garlic, thyme, and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and... - 42.3696
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a pan, add milk, 1.2 cup sugar and cocoa and mix well. Bring mixture to boil and allow to cool.
3. Add margarine or butter to sugar till the mixture turns porous and white. Mix vanilla.... - 39.1652
1 Wrap the tortillas in foil and heat on 3 or 6 plates (3 plates if serving as a main course, 6 plates if serving as a snack). Meanwhile, prepare the chicken and season with salt; mix in cilantro and garlic.
2 When tortillas are heated through, about 15... - 37.7892
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Columbian Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 36.4375
Spicy Andouille Posole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add andouille, and cook 1 minute. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
2. Add broth, hominy, and chiles. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or... - 28.7967
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange is indeed a fruit treat. Bananas and mango play the lead in the recipe and the flavor is enriched with that of corn syrup. Check out the yummy recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 25.8468
In large saucepan, heat chocolate pieces, coffee, cinnamon and salt over medium heat, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Add milk; heat through, stirring occasionally, but do not boil.
Stir in vanilla.
Just before serving, beat with... - 25.5291
Colombian Recipes By Category