- » Collard Greens Red Beans
Collard Greens Red Beans Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Collard Greens Red Beans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Collard Greens Red Beans recipes.
1. In a pan add in the smoked ham and canola oil. Sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the onion and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in the collard greens in bunches and sauté.
4. Pour in the chicken stock and mix well. Cover with the lid for 5... - 0
1. Wash the greens, leaving droplets of water on the leaves. Remove any tough stems and tear leaves into bite-size pieces. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until crisp; transfer to paper towels. Pour off all... - 25.7206
Wholesome Penne With Greens And Cannellini Beans
Looking for low-sodium and low-fat food? Here, you can find a very healthy recipe of Penne cooked with greens and cannellini beans. Try this recipe to give a nutritious meal to your family. - 134.113
You May Also Like!
Green Recipes For St Patrick's Day
Celebrate this St Patrick's Day making healthy and green dishes and here are recipes to do just that. Check out Janel and Sarah showing how to make healthy collard greens, bok choy, sautéed kale and rainbow chard. Nourishingly holy! - 117.166
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Beef Stew Recipes Brazilian Feijoada Black Bean And Beef Stew
Beef stew recipes come from all over the world. This recipe is from Brazil and is called Feijoada! This is the national dish of Brazil and is a black bean and beef stew recipe. There are many layers of flavors to this dish so lets see what they are. Here is... - 0
Soul Food Platter
Blackened catfish, red beans and rice, collard greens, corn bread, and NO guilt! That's the name of the game in this - and every episode - of Budget Health Nut. Why spend three to four times as much for good down-home Southern cooking when you can save both... - 18.5515
Solar Steamed Minestrone Soup
An aromatic soup made in the solar cooker using a steam method! When fully cooked its an appetizing dish to have. Watch the video for more on how to make this soup. - 55.4334