- » Coleslaw Seed
Coleslaw Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coleslaw seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coleslaw seed recipes.
Poppy Seed Coleslaw
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add to cabbage mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Cover cabbage mixture, and chill up to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 35.5813
Coleslaw With Caraway Seed And Vinegar
Combine shredded cabbage and chopped green pepper.
Blend together mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, caraway seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss mayonnaise mixture with vegetables.
Cover and chill. - 26.2752
Malaysian Coleslaw With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1 Combine the vinegar, fish sauce, cilantro, ginger, scallions, honey, sesame oil, and garlic in a large bowl.
2 Add the cabbage, cucumber, and bell pepper; toss well. - 23.6894
Celery Seed Coleslaw
In a large bowl, toss shredded cabbage, oil and vinegar.
Add remaining ingredients and toss again.
Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. - 27.3587
Old Fashioned Carolina Coleslaw With Celery Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, place finely shredded cabbage
2. Over a double boiler break eggs in a basin and add mustard, sugar, salt.
3. Whisk the eggs until light and frothy with a wire whish.
4. Add the cream to the eggs and whisk to blend... - 47.9062
Coleslaw With Sweet Oil Dressing
Coleslaw with sweet oil dressing is a cabbage salad prepared with dill and celery seed mix. Tossed with vinegar and salad oil, the cabbage coleslaw is great with almost any dish of choice. - 31.729
Coleslaw With Yogurt
1. In a salad bowl combine the cabbage, carrot, peppers, onion, and zucchini.
2. In a small bowl mix together the drained yogurt, mayonnaise, and celery seeds. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix. Chill. - 28.329
Caraway Bacon Coleslaw
This Caraway Bacon Coleslaw is sure to awaken your hunger apparatus! Try this Caraway Bacon Coleslaw before your meals and tell me if you've liked it! - 30.1105
Layer half the cabbage, one-third of green and red pepper rings, and half the onion rings in a large salad bowl, repeat layers.
Set aside remaining green and red pepper rings for garnish.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups sugar over top of cabbage mixture, and set... - 35.3495
Celery Seed Cole Slaw
1) In a large bowl, add shredded cabbage, oil and warm vinegar.
2) Toss well.
3) Add the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss all ingredients together.
5) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator until it is serving time.
6) Serve the coleslaw... - 40.6698
Sour Cream Coleslaw
This Sour Cream Coleslaw tastes incredible with rice ! Try it out if you havenâ€™t for your lunch this weekend ! The Sour Cream Coleslaw is reason enough for a weenkend party! What do you think about the proposition ? - 26.999
Put cabbage in salad bowl.
Place remaining ingredients in a small jar which will close tightly.
Shake together thoroughly.
Pour over cabbage and toss with fork.
Serve immediately - 32.0082
This Cabbage Pepper Coleslaw tastes divine with spaghetti ! Try this out with your favorite staple for lunch! Tell me what you think about the Cabbage Pepper Coleslaw ! - 26.892
Caraway Coleslaw are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious caraweed seeds when taking a bite of the Caraway Coleslaw is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 25.6328
Combine cabbage, peppers, and pineapple.
Sprinkle with sugar and salt; stir to mix.
Let stand about 30 minutes.
Combine mayonnaise, citrus juice, and dry mustard; stir into cabbage mixture.
At serving time, sprinkle with celery seeds. - 31.9999
Dressing For Traditional Deli Coleslaw
Compare that with the coleslaw dressing that we originated here in our kitchen.
We kept all the flavor, while getting rid of the fat, salt and sugar. - 21.7183
Prepare Creamy Coleslaw Dressing; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 41.9372
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
Combine cabbage and sweet potatoes in bowl.
Toss with sunflower seeds and Yogurt Dressing for Coleslaw.
Makes two cups. - 28.5047
This is a brilliant Coleslaw recipe!. This tasty salad goes with a variety of dishes and it is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Coleslaw and you will understand why! - 38.6654
The pasta coleslaw is a cooked pasta, cabbage and carrot salad that can be served in a cleslaw fashion. Tossed with green onions and salad dressing like mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and celery seed, th pasta coleslaw is a light and fresh salad that can be... - 38.543
Low Fat Coleslaw
1) In a small bowl, combine the the mayonnaise, yogurt, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Then place the dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
2) Quarter the cabbage and discard the centre stalk. Shred and wash the cabbage leaves, then... - 42.9476
Combine cabbage and onion.
Blend salad dressing, sugar, vinegar, salt, and celery seed.
Pour over vegetables and toss.
Top with green pepper. - 31.4824
Cilantro Spiked Coleslaw
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, cilantro, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the coleslaw, onion, and jalapeno pepper and toss well. - 32.4094
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin.
Pour over the coleslaw and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until serving - 32.5278
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 92.2759
Coleslaw Vegetable Salad
1. Remove 1/2 cup shredded carrots and keep aside for garnishing.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart, straight-sided glass bowl, layer in the following sequence; one-fourth cole slaw, red pepper, one-fourth coleslaw, lettuce, another one-fourth of the... - 40.2972
Confetti coleslaw is a mixed vegetable coleslaw. Made with assorted veggies, the confetti coleslaw is flavored with buttermilk and yogurt dressing. Dilled to taste with a little added mustard, the confetti coleslaw is chilled and tossed to serve. - 33.3013
Combine evaporated milk and mayonnaise; blend until smooth.
Stir in hot sauce, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, and salt.
Put cabbage, carrots, and green pepper into large bowl; pour dressing over and toss gently. - 29.7881
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Put cabbage in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain very well and dry on a clean towel.
Combine cabbage, onions, green pepper, vinegar and celery seeds.
Beat egg yolks, salt, pepper and sugar together.
Beat in oil, adding... - 40.7946
Combine cabbage, carrots, and onion in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over cabbage mixture, toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill 8 hours. - 27.649
The crispy coleslaw is a vegetable coleslaw prepared with cabbage, peppers and onions. Dressed with oil and vinegar, this crispy coleslaw has the fresh crunch of vegetables to it and is chilled to marinate before serving. - 36.2509
Wash peppers; cut each in half lengthwise; remove ribs and seeds.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup salt with 2 quarts cold water; stir until salt is dissolved.
Add pepper halves; cover bowl with plate to keep peppers immersed in salt water.
Refrigerate... - 36.3212
Beer Battered Halibut Sandwich With Coleslaw
Dr. Terry Simpson attempts to make a delicious, tasty sandwich that resembles a terrific Chef - "Robert Irvine". Cheeky and full of English Ale, this halibut sandwich will be a treat! Take a look! Go to TerrySimpson.com for the full recipe! - 0
Uncle Sam Coleslaw
Toss the cabbage, carrot, and pepper in a large salad bowl, In a saucepan combine vinegar, mustard seed, sugar and celery seed.
Bring mixture to boil for 1 minute and allow to cool.
Pour over cabbage mixture and serve chilled. - 28.1032
Combine the shredded cabbage, green onion, and parsley.
Stir together sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss.
Cover and chill till needed. - 27.8504
Blend ingredients till smooth, about 10 seconds.
Pour into saucepan; cook and stir till thick.
Chill. - 26.9478
Combine Mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, mustard, salt and pepper.
Put shredded cabbage into large serving bowl, pour mayonnaise mixture over and toss lightly.
Garnish with green-pepper rings; sprinkle with diced... - 30.9936
1) In a salad bowl, mix the chilled shredded red and greeen cabbage and minced onion together.
2) In another bowl, mix the salad dressing or mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and celery seed together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables... - 39.1166
Put all the ingredients in a large salad bowl, turning them together to mix.
Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary. - 28.3733
Combine chilled vegetables.
Blend remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Pour over vegetables and toss. - 26.3638
Emma Rogers Frozen Coleslaw
Toss cabbage with salt and drain.
Mix together vinegar, sugar, water, celery and mustard seed in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil and boil for 1 minute.
Pour over drained, shredded cabbage in a large mixing bowl.
Package in freezer... - 35.2254
In large bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, onions, red pepper and currants until well mixed.
DRESSING: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, sugar, caraway seeds, salt, pepper and allspice; gradually whisk in oil and hot pepper sauce until... - 33.0993
Marinated Confetti Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss mixture gently, and set aside.
Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard, turmeric, and celery seeds in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour... - 35.4444
Combine cabbage and cucumber; add onion and toss.
Sprinkle sugar and salt over mixture.
Add celery seeds and tarragon vinegar; mix well.
Add salad dressing or mayonnaise and mix well. - 27.7171
1 Combine yogurt, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds in a medium-size bowl; stir in salt and pepper.
2 Add the cabbage; mix until well blended. Cover with plastic wrap; chill several hours or overnight. - 25.2227
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Combine sugar and next 8 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently until sugar completely dissolves.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, and toss gently until all... - 37.3938
1. Place green and red cabbage, apple and jicama in large bowl; reserve.
2. Mix sugar, water and vinegar in 1-cup measure. Cover tightly and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 30 seconds longer. Stir in mustard seed... - 29.0508
Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing
This Coleslaw with Buttermilk Dressing tastes too good ! I love this before my mian course! Try out the Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing and tell me if you've liked it ! - 26.378
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
This Coleslaw with Sour Cream Dressing is so very appetizing! Try out this Coleslaw with Sour Cream dressing before your dinner tonight and let me know if you've liked it! - 30.8779
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix well.
Taste to adjust the salt.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors, stirring once or twice.
Toss well just before serving.
A nice variation is to add a small can of crushed... - 32.6092
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings; stir well.
Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well.
Cover and refrigerate several hours. - 32.5384
Tangy Marinated Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Pour over slaw; toss igently.
Cover and chill 8 hours.
Garnish with icucumber slices, if desired. - 30.9514
1. Discard coarse outer leaves and thick stalk from the cabbage. Shred cabbage finely, put in a bowl.
2. Scrape carrots and grate coarsely; add to the cabbage.
3. Trim off the ends from the onions and discard; slice onions thinly.
4. Wash peppers, remove core... - 38.4593
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, beat the egg white and vinegar with a fork until well blended. In a small saucepan, stir together the sugar, flour, mustard, caraway seeds, and salt, pressing the sugar to break up any lumps. Add the water and whisk... - 31.5073
1) In a large bowl place the cabbage.
2) In a small saucepan, add vinegar, oil, mustard, celery seed, and salt. Stir well.
3) Boil the mixture over medium heat.
4) Add the cabbage to it and keep aside for 1 hour.
5) In a saucepan add 2 cups water and... - 45.5673
Twenty-four Hour Coleslaw
The 24 hour coleslaw is a beautifully marinated coleslaw prepared with shredded cabbage peppers and onions. Combined together, the 24 hour coleslaw is dressed with a cooked mix of mustard, oil, sugar and vinegar. Pop this in the fridge and you will have a... - 37.2182
Creamy Yogurt Coleslaw
Creamy yogurt coleslaw is a smooth and lovely cabbage coleslaw. Made with yogurt and sour cream to taste and texture, the creamy yogurt coleslaw is great with spicy and savory meals. - 32.4107
Put cabbage slivers and grated carrot and pepper together in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a small bowl and whisk together well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, stir, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours before... - 28.8234
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds, stirring well; pour over cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with green... - 31.8155
Kidney Bean Coleslaw
Kidney bean slaw is an easy slaw made with cabbage and green onions. Simply dressed with mayo or a dressing of choice, the kidney bean slaw has a hint of hot and sweet taste to it. - 29.2769
Sweet Sour Coleslaw
In large bowl combine the shredded cabbage and chopped onion.
Blend together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish, sugar, vinegar, salt, and celery seed, stirring till the sugar is completely dissolved.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage... - 29.7316
Cheesy Coleslaw Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in vinegar.
Combine mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; gradually stir in gelatin mixture.
Chill till partially set.
Combine chopped cabbage, carrot, cheese, and celery seed.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Pour into six to eight... - 38.9337
1. Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and celery seed.
3. Pour over vegetables and mix well.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 29.2563
In a salad bowl toss together the cabbage, carrot, green or red sweet pepper and green onion.
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, vinegar, sugar and celery seed.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage... - 34.3318
Calorie Count Coleslaw
In a medium mixing bowl combine cabbage, carrot, and onion.
For dressing, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, salt, celery seed, and pepper.
Add dressing to cabbage mixture; toss to coat vegetables with... - 30.545
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrots, grapes, and peanuts.
Stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, honey, celery seed, and salt.
Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to mix.
Cover and chill till serving time. - 34.983
Homemade Pickled Coleslaw
1 Heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Simmer for a few minutes.
2 Combine the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Season with the salt and pepper and mix well. Pour hot dressing over the vegetables... - 32.4165
In a large bowl combine cabbage, corn, carrots and celery.
In a small bowl combine broth, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and celery seed; mix well.
Stir in scallions.
Add to cabbage mixture; toss gently to mix.
Chill for several hours to allow flavors to develop. - 37.8494
Sprinkle the cabbage with the salt, cover with wax paper, place a weight on it, and let stand 1 hour.
Combine the water, sugar, oil, vinegar, caraway seeds, and pepper to taste.
Blend well and stir into the cabbage.
Fold in the sour cream... - 39.7561
Shred the cabbage finely and place in a large lidded bowl.
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well, then pour over the salad and toss.
Sliver the almonds and add to the salad with caraway seeds.
Cover and chill for at least 1... - 36.5073
In a saucepan, mix vinegar, celery seed, dry mustard, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper.
Bring these ingredients to a boil.
Pour over prepared cabbage, bell pepper, onion and olives.
This salad is better prepared a day ahead and will keep a long time in the... - 40.2654
In a saucepan heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the hot dressing over the vegetables.
Let stand... - 39.8033
1) In a bowl, mix the sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and caraway seeds together.
2) In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage, pour over the dressing and toss gently to coat.
3) Sprinkle a little paprika, if desired and serve... - 35.299
Toss cabbage, onions, 3/4 cup sugar and salt together.
Let stand while making dressing.
Mix vinegar, mustard, 1/4 cup sugar and celery seed together in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add salad oil and when bubbling pour over the cabbage mixture.
Stir and... - 37.2227
Marinated Coleslaw is tasty and flavored salad that your kids will love. Mine want this salad with every thing! Donâ€™t miss out on this Marinated Coleslaw recipe! - 38.4708
Coleslaw With Caraway
Coleslaw With Caraway is a tasty salad that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful salad. Serve the Coleslaw With Caraway at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 40.9028
Fast Fabulous Coleslaw
Fast Fabulous Coleslawmay sound plain but it does have a great taste associated with it. This Fast Fabulous Coleslaw was handed over generations and my mom recommends it too. Try it! - 30.1632
Place cabbage, green pepper, and carrot in a mixing bowl.
Combine yogurt, skim milk, horseradish, garlic, and white pepper.
Toss the cabbage mixture with the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– For a slaw with a mustard-flavored dressing, place cabbage, green... - 37.298
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Serve immediately. - 28.4473
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well, and pour over cabbage mixture.
Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. - 25.8425
Mix all ingredients except salad dressing in blender until thick.
Add salad dressing and blend well - 25.2421
With electric knife, shred cabbage (about 4 cups) and place in deep mixing bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix with cabbage.
Toss until well mixed. - 29.5539
Combine onion and sugar in medium bowl.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except cabbage and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, add cabbage and toss. - 30.5625
Spread almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
In large bowl, combine red and green cabbage, bean sprouts and onions.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk... - 37.8746
Sweet-And-Sour Coleslaw is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sweet-And-Sour Coleslaw recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 40.6451
1) In a medium bowl mix thoroughly cottage cheese and mayonnaise.
2) Add vinegar, onion juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Add caraway seeds.
4) Mix cabbage and apple and add green pepper.
5) Pour the cheese mixture over cabbage and toss gently.
6) Place... - 45.4942
1) Combine together the sour cream, vinegar, Season-All, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, celery seeds and white pepper. Mix well.
2) Refrigerate the mxiture for about 20 minutes so that the seasonings can blend.
3) Spoon the mixture over the cabbage and... - 40.067
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have... - 47.8514
1. In a mixing bowl combine mayonnaise and cottage cheese.
2. Mix onion juice, seasoning, caraway seed and vinegar.
3. Add cabbage, apples and green pepper.
4. In a large bowl, place the dressing lined with cabbage leaves.
6. Serve... - 44.4333
Creamy Chive Coleslaw
In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbage, carrots, onions and radishes.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, chives, vinegar, relish, honey, mustard, celery seeds and pepper.
Add to the cabbage mixture and toss until well... - 32.1756
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and celery seeds until blended.
2. Add cabbage and carrots to dressing in bowl; toss to... - 32.9588
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 47.1125
Coleslaw With Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, make layers of cabbage, green pepper and onion.
2) Spread 1 cup sugar over top.
3) In a saucepan mix mustard, 2 teaspoons sugar, the celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Stir and boil. Pour over slaw, stirring.
5)... - 45.3318
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine pimiento, carrots and cabbage. Mix well and keep aside for 3 hours.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan/ Dutch oven or casserole pot, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Add carrot- cabbage mixture and mix well.... - 43.7956
Prayer Meeting Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and red pepper sauce. Add the cabbage, carrots and onion; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, to allow the... - 31.3012
Coleslaw Vinaigrette was an inspiration from the dish I tasted at a friends get-together party. I simply loved the way this Coleslaw Vinaigrette. Sumptuous indeed! - 22.7577
Cut 1 1/2 cups orange sections in half, remove seeds.
When ready to serve, drain cabbage well, combine with orange sections, raisins and 1/2 cup coconut.
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and curry powder well.
Stir into coleslaw mixture.
Garnish with... - 28.628
1) In a large bowl make layers of cabbage, carrot, green pepper and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar over it.
3) In a small saucepan mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Boil the mixture stirring continuously.
5) Pour it over... - 47.2079
1. Mix all the ingredients except the cottage cheese in a large bowl, making sure the apple is quickly coated in the lemon or orange juice.
2. Spoon the cottage cheese on to the other ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Serve immediately. - 26.7879
Coleslaw Seed Recipes By Category