- » Coleslaw Dressing
Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
Coleslaw dressing is a sweet sour seasoned mayonnaise spread, mostly used on coleslaw (cabbage salad).
Preparation of Coleslaw Dressing
A basic recipe of coleslaw dressing includes mayonnaise, sugar, cider ... More »
Cole Slaw Dressing
Here’s a short video on how to make Cole Slaw dressing from scratch. It is so easy there really is no need to buy store bought! - 106.944
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 48.6519
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1) In large salad bowl add green and red cabbage, carrot, celery, bell pepper, scallions, cucumber, and radishes.
2) In small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour it over vegetables and toss to coat.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until... - 42.1223
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.734
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth and well blended.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or pour into a bottle and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing.
4. Toss... - 35.3406
Coleslaw With Sweet Oil Dressing
Coleslaw with sweet oil dressing is a cabbage salad prepared with dill and celery seed mix. Tossed with vinegar and salad oil, the cabbage coleslaw is great with almost any dish of choice. - 32.9731
Cream Dressing For Cole Slaw
1. Remove seeds from capsicum.
2. Chop fine and soak in water.
3. Chop fine the onion.
4. Beat cream, add all ingredients.
5. Mix - 32.8993
1) Into a bowl mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and the celery salt
2) Using a fork blend well
3) Use the dressing to mix with some shredded cabbage, carrots and raisins to serve alongside a crispy fried... - 32.7723
Coleslaw With A Boiled Dressing
In top of double boiler combine egg yolks with sugar, salt and mustard.
Gradually stir in scalded milk.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
Pour hot dressing over shredded cabbage.
Cool;... - 32.7507
Carrot Slaw With Vidalia Onion And Lemon Dressing
Scrape and grate the carrots.
Mince or grate the onion.
(Using a food processor is the easy way to prepare both vegetables at once.) Add the remaining ingredients and toss to blend.
(A lot of pepper goes well with this salad.) If omitting salt, you may wish... - 31.5182
Beer Dressing For Cole Slaw
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
3) Serve with 1 medium shredded head cabbage. - 31.0759
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 30.7799
This simple and yummy Coleslaw Dressing is often my secret behind the tasty salads I whip up in minutes. Try preparing this Coleslaw Dressing and I am sure you will agree that it has a great flavor! Try it! - 30.7664
My Own Slaw Dressing
Put all together in mixer or blender and run until well-blended.
Keep in refrigerator.
Combine with shredded cabbage, carrots and slaw ingredients just before serving. - 29.7477
Blend ingredients till smooth, about 10 seconds.
Pour into saucepan; cook and stir till thick.
Chill. - 29.265
Apple Caraway Slaw Dressing
The apple caraway slaw dressing is prepared with caraway seeds and yogurt. Combined together with brown mustard and garlic salt, the apple caraway slaw dressing is best chilled before serving. - 28.8081
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
Combine cabbage and sweet potatoes in bowl.
Toss with sunflower seeds and Yogurt Dressing for Coleslaw.
Makes two cups. - 28.6285
Combine all ingredients; blend in electric mixer or blender.
Refrigerate until ready to serve - 27.8914
Mix all ingredients except salad dressing in blender until thick.
Add salad dressing and blend well - 27.3205
In a bowl mix mustard, sugar, salt and pepper with a little French dressing until smooth, stir in remainder of dressing, then fold in mayonnaise and cream.
Stir until thoroughly blended, then chill. - 26.974
Beat egg well, add vinegar and water.
Combine flour, sugar and salt; slowly blend into egg mixture to avoid lumps.
Beat until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture coats spoon. - 25.1416
Combine evaporated milk, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; stir in vinegar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Mix with chopped cabbage or slaw mix. - 23.8842
Classic Coleslaw Dressing
1. In cup, with fork or wire whisk, stir all ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Use in coleslaw or potato salad. Or serve on sliced lettuce or cabbage, chilled cooked vegetables, cold seafood. - 23.4894
Carrot And Celery Slaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, mustard, garlic and salt.
2. Add the carrots, celery and chives and toss.
For more great recipes like this, visit www.greenvalleylactosefree.com - 22.3812
Yogurt Coleslaw Dressing
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, salt and sugar and blend well together, then chill. - 22.2356
Horseradish Slaw Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Cover and chill - 22.0539
Easy Coleslaw Dressing
Combine all the ingredients and beat until they are thoroughly blended.
Chill well. - 21.545
Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake well to blend.
Mix with coleslaw. - 19.1567
Coleslaw Dressing Recipes By Category