- » Coleslaw
Coleslaw is a traditional salad that consists of shredded cabbage and even shredded carrot may be added in it. In some American places, it is generally called slaw. The Dutch emigrants bought the coleslaw recipe to ... More »
Broccoli Slaw With Apples And Walnuts
Broccoli is such a healthy vegetable, but lot of people including kids and grown-ups hate it. If you are among them, may be this recipe will change that. This video shows a wonderful broccoli slaw with some apples and walnuts to make interesting. - 131.884
With bar-b-que and picnic season just around the corner, I am sharing the recipe again for coleslaw, this time with a quick video for my subscribers on youtube. Take a look... - 130.251
My Favorite Easy, Creamy Coleslaw
Coleslaw is one of my favorite side dishes for cookouts! Something about that sweet, crunchy stuff piled high on a burger with BBQ sauce is just so yum! This homemade coleslaw recipe is so easy to make and comes together pretty darn quick. It's a must-have at... - 124.505
Country Style Homemade Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 123.297
Crispy, crunchy, fresh and oh-so delicious...that's what this Confetti Coleslaw is all about! It has a lot of beautiful vegetables going in there. You'll love the tanginess of the mandarin oranges in them. Watch and learn how to make this coleslaw from this... - 122.277
How To Make Coleslaw
If you are a person who loves eating different kind of salads. Then you must try the coleslaw. Those following a low fat diet will really enjoy the coleslaw. Watch the video as the chef makes this easy and affordable salad. - 118.108
Showing how I made coleslaw. It tastes a lot like KFC coleslaw. It is so good. - 116.211
Easy Cole Slaw
Cole slaw is the very popular salad in America and Europe. You can make this salad with cabbage along with carrots or any other vegetable of your choice. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 111.403
How To Make Easy Cole Slaw
For all those who are looking for an easy and quick side dish, you should try this chilled cole slaw recipe. The chef here has made it superbly easy to make cole slaw with mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. It takes only few minutes to put together the... - 109.544
Easy Raw Coleslaw
To those who are fond of having different kinds of salads will really like this one. The Chef shows how to make Easy Raw Coleslaw which is tasty and healthy too. - 105.547
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 105.365
Picnic Favorite - Confetti Coleslaw
The Confetti Coleslaw is definitely one of the most colorful salads that we have seen in a long time. True to its name, it has a variety of vegetables and other ingredients giving it a colorful appearance. Watch and learn how to make that simple recipe from... - 104.23
Quick And Easy Cole Slaw
1. Whisk mayonnaise, milk, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, dry mustard powder, sugar, salt and pepper together in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
2. Put the cole slaw mix on top of the dressing and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until... - 97.346
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 97.2074
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 97.1613
Anti Aging Vegan Coleslaw
Think coleslaw is now not an option since you have turned vegan? Well, this video is then just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a vegan coleslaw that is 100% raw and amazingly delicious! - 83.4935
Simple Homemade Holiday Coleslaw - Part 2 Preparation
Looking for a crispy, low-calorie side dish to appease your gut? What better than to whomp up a tasty bowl of crunchy coleslaw at home. So creamy, yet so crunchy, this side dish doubles up as a dip or salad. Follow this recipe to know what a cinch it is to... - 81.5092
Simple Homemade Holiday Coleslaw - Part 1 Ingredients
Want to learn how to make coleslaw from the scratch? Then all you need to do is to tune in to this recipe video to know all about it. The feisty coleslaw is so sumptuous and simple that even your kids can toss this at home using garden fresh veggies and... - 81.1342
Strawberry And Pepper Slaw
A slaw using freshly picked strawberries served with some seared Tuna. The chef whips this salad with absolute finesse! A video to watch on cooking up an elegant gourmet salad! - 77.3577
Balsamic Cole Slaw
If you have been eating out a lot just because you don’t have enough time to make something for yourself, then you must be watching this video. It’s about how to make fast and easy Balsamic Cole Slaw. It is much faster than you can think and it can save... - 76.4407
Mixed Vegetable Coleslaw
Why not involve you kids to make this easy recipe for a healthy coleslaw. Watch this video that shares a recipe for this quintessential American picnic salad. Serve this coleslaw as a great accompaniment to barbequed meats or roast chicken. Try it out... - 73.8176
Quick Cole Slaw
Quick Cole Slaw - A fast and easy snack. Just throw in your leftover chicken and the slaw is ready within 3 minutes. You'll love the tartness of the cheese & chicken, combined with the sweetness of the apple & yogurt. Watch and learn how to make this dish... - 72.5389
Coleslaw is your favorite salad but you hate the calories attached to it? Watch this video to learn a healthy variation of the classic Coleslaw. Chef Dorothy shares her version of the salad, watch it now. - 65.7854
Pasta Cole Slaw
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer macaroni back to pot.
5) Mix... - 50.2881
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 49.4411
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.9894
Cabbage Pineapple Slaw
1) Chop the pineapple chunks and keep aside.
2) Take big bowl and mix the cabbage, carrot, onion, green and red peppers.
3) Add the pineapple pieces to the cabbage mixture.
4) Take mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, yogurt,... - 48.7376
Broccoli Stir Fry Slaw
1) Trim broccoli florets and put aside.
2) Pare broccoli stems and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, heat the oil.
4) Now add broccoli slices, green onions, bell pepper and mushrooms.
5) Stir-fry about 3... - 48.2522
Old Fashioned Cole Slaw
1. Remove and discard the outer leaves of cabbage.
2. Halve and core the cabbage
3. Finely shred the cabbage by hand or in a food processor using the correct blade attachment.
4. Add cabbage to a large salad serving bowl.
5. Finely grate of... - 48.1076
Peppery Barley Slaw
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Combine barley and lower the heat. Cover pot and simmer for 50 minutes.
3. In a mesh colander place the ingredients and rinse in cool water. Once rinsed, drain excess water.
4. Slice cabbage into thin slices.
5. Add... - 47.9871
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have... - 47.8514
Two Cabbage Cole Slaw
1. Take a large bowl.
2. Mix in it green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green peppers and scallions.
3. Take a small bowl and add mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, black pepper, and celery seeds.
4. Pour over the salad and toss well to combine... - 47.6044
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
1. In a mixing bowl, toss cabbage, pepper and carrot with the seasonings. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery seed.
3. Use a fork to whisk the dressing until well blended.
4. Just before serving,... - 47.5345
Cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. I make cabbage very often and so this garden slaw recipe is one that I like to add variety to my daily menu. - 47.2558
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.6962
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.8975
1) In a cup, mix together vinegar and onion flakes.
2) Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, place cabbage, green peppers and pineapple.
4) Stir the cabbage mixture lightly to blend.
5) Sprinkle with celery seeds and curry powder,... - 45.8597
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Slaw With Mustard Mold
1) Soften gelatin in water.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, mustard and salt over a double boiler.
3) Add vinegar and eggs. Cook until thickened.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and add gelatin. Mix until dissolved.
5) Now, chill the... - 45.5159
Coleslaw Recipes By Category