- » Coleslaw
Coleslaw is a traditional salad that consists of shredded cabbage and even shredded carrot may be added in it. In some American places, it is generally called slaw. The Dutch emigrants bought the coleslaw recipe to ... More »
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 145.792
Broccoli Slaw With Apples And Walnuts
Broccoli is such a healthy vegetable, but lot of people including kids and grown-ups hate it. If you are among them, may be this recipe will change that. This video shows a wonderful broccoli slaw with some apples and walnuts to make interesting. - 131.884
With bar-b-que and picnic season just around the corner, I am sharing the recipe again for coleslaw, this time with a quick video for my subscribers on youtube. Take a look... - 130.251
My Favorite Easy, Creamy Coleslaw
Coleslaw is one of my favorite side dishes for cookouts! Something about that sweet, crunchy stuff piled high on a burger with BBQ sauce is just so yum! This homemade coleslaw recipe is so easy to make and comes together pretty darn quick. It's a must-have at... - 124.505
Country Style Homemade Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 123.297
Crispy, crunchy, fresh and oh-so delicious...that's what this Confetti Coleslaw is all about! It has a lot of beautiful vegetables going in there. You'll love the tanginess of the mandarin oranges in them. Watch and learn how to make this coleslaw from this... - 122.277
How To Make Coleslaw
If you are a person who loves eating different kind of salads. Then you must try the coleslaw. Those following a low fat diet will really enjoy the coleslaw. Watch the video as the chef makes this easy and affordable salad. - 118.108
Showing how I made coleslaw. It tastes a lot like KFC coleslaw. It is so good. - 116.211
Debbie Demaria Is Making Cole Slaw
Cole slaw is the very popular salad in America and Europe. You can make this salad with cabbage along with carrots or any other vegetable of your choice. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 111.403
How To Make Easy Cole Slaw
For all those who are looking for an easy and quick side dish, you should try this chilled cole slaw recipe. The chef here has made it superbly easy to make cole slaw with mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. It takes only few minutes to put together the... - 109.544
Crunchy Tasty Company Coleslaw
Perk up the meat on your plate with this robust, full-flavored , crunchy coleslaw. Betty shares her own version of a quick and easy coleslaw recipe that promises to liven up your ham, smoked duck or roasted beef and makes for a great salad too. Stream the... - 107.051
Easy Raw Coleslaw
To those who are fond of having different kinds of salads will really like this one. The Chef shows how to make Easy Raw Coleslaw which is tasty and healthy too. - 105.547
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 105.365
Picnic Favorite - Confetti Coleslaw
The Confetti Coleslaw is definitely one of the most colorful salads that we have seen in a long time. True to its name, it has a variety of vegetables and other ingredients giving it a colorful appearance. Watch and learn how to make that simple recipe from... - 104.23
Quick And Easy Cole Slaw
1. Whisk mayonnaise, milk, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, dry mustard powder, sugar, salt and pepper together in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
2. Put the cole slaw mix on top of the dressing and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until... - 97.346
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 97.2074
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 97.1613
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 92.2759
Chunky Cabbage Slaw
Are you on a diet or considering eating healthy? Try this Chunky Cabbage Slaw recipe. It is a nice alternative for the regular slaw, but without the mayonnaise. It works great as a side, but you can also serve it as an appetizer. Watch the video to learn this... - 89.1112
Anti Aging Vegan Coleslaw
Think coleslaw is now not an option since you have turned vegan? Well, this video is then just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a vegan coleslaw that is 100% raw and amazingly delicious! - 83.4935
Simple Homemade Holiday Coleslaw - Part 2 Preparation
Looking for a crispy, low-calorie side dish to appease your gut? What better than to whomp up a tasty bowl of crunchy coleslaw at home. So creamy, yet so crunchy, this side dish doubles up as a dip or salad. Follow this recipe to know what a cinch it is to... - 81.5092
Simple Homemade Holiday Coleslaw - Part 1 Ingredients
Want to learn how to make coleslaw from the scratch? Then all you need to do is to tune in to this recipe video to know all about it. The feisty coleslaw is so sumptuous and simple that even your kids can toss this at home using garden fresh veggies and... - 81.1342
Strawberry And Pepper Slaw
A slaw using freshly picked strawberries served with some seared Tuna. The chef whips this salad with absolute finesse! A video to watch on cooking up an elegant gourmet salad! - 77.3577
Balsamic Cole Slaw
If you have been eating out a lot just because you don’t have enough time to make something for yourself, then you must be watching this video. It’s about how to make fast and easy Balsamic Cole Slaw. It is much faster than you can think and it can save... - 76.4407
Mixed Vegetable Coleslaw
Why not involve you kids to make this easy recipe for a healthy coleslaw. Watch this video that shares a recipe for this quintessential American picnic salad. Serve this coleslaw as a great accompaniment to barbequed meats or roast chicken. Try it out... - 73.8176
Quick Cole Slaw
Quick Cole Slaw - A fast and easy snack. Just throw in your leftover chicken and the slaw is ready within 3 minutes. You'll love the tartness of the cheese & chicken, combined with the sweetness of the apple & yogurt. Watch and learn how to make this dish... - 72.5389
Coleslaw is your favorite salad but you hate the calories attached to it? Watch this video to learn a healthy variation of the classic Coleslaw. Chef Dorothy shares her version of the salad, watch it now. - 65.7854
Pasta Cole Slaw
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer macaroni back to pot.
5) Mix... - 50.2881
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 49.4411
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.9894
Cabbage Pineapple Slaw
1) Chop the pineapple chunks and keep aside.
2) Take big bowl and mix the cabbage, carrot, onion, green and red peppers.
3) Add the pineapple pieces to the cabbage mixture.
4) Take mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, yogurt,... - 48.7376
Broccoli Stir Fry Slaw
1) Trim broccoli florets and put aside.
2) Pare broccoli stems and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, heat the oil.
4) Now add broccoli slices, green onions, bell pepper and mushrooms.
5) Stir-fry about 3... - 48.2522
Old Fashioned Cole Slaw
1. Remove and discard the outer leaves of cabbage.
2. Halve and core the cabbage
3. Finely shred the cabbage by hand or in a food processor using the correct blade attachment.
4. Add cabbage to a large salad serving bowl.
5. Finely grate of... - 48.1076
Peppery Barley Slaw
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Combine barley and lower the heat. Cover pot and simmer for 50 minutes.
3. In a mesh colander place the ingredients and rinse in cool water. Once rinsed, drain excess water.
4. Slice cabbage into thin slices.
5. Add... - 47.9871
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have... - 47.8514
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, and tomato to combine by gentle tossing.
2) In another bowl, mix tomato juice and remaining ingredients.
3) Use a wire whisk, to stir in the mixture.
4) Spread the tomato juice mixture over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 47.797
Two Cabbage Cole Slaw
1. Take a large bowl.
2. Mix in it green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green peppers and scallions.
3. Take a small bowl and add mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, black pepper, and celery seeds.
4. Pour over the salad and toss well to combine... - 47.6044
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
1. In a mixing bowl, toss cabbage, pepper and carrot with the seasonings. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery seed.
3. Use a fork to whisk the dressing until well blended.
4. Just before serving,... - 47.5345
Cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. I make cabbage very often and so this garden slaw recipe is one that I like to add variety to my daily menu. - 47.2558
1) In a large bowl make layers of cabbage, carrot, green pepper and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar over it.
3) In a small saucepan mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Boil the mixture stirring continuously.
5) Pour it over... - 47.2079
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 46.9663
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.6962
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.8975
1) In a cup, mix together vinegar and onion flakes.
2) Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, place cabbage, green peppers and pineapple.
4) Stir the cabbage mixture lightly to blend.
5) Sprinkle with celery seeds and curry powder,... - 45.8597
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
1) In a large bowl place the cabbage.
2) In a small saucepan, add vinegar, oil, mustard, celery seed, and salt. Stir well.
3) Boil the mixture over medium heat.
4) Add the cabbage to it and keep aside for 1 hour.
5) In a saucepan add 2 cups water and... - 45.5673
Slaw With Mustard Mold
1) Soften gelatin in water.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, mustard and salt over a double boiler.
3) Add vinegar and eggs. Cook until thickened.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and add gelatin. Mix until dissolved.
5) Now, chill the... - 45.5159
1) In a medium bowl mix thoroughly cottage cheese and mayonnaise.
2) Add vinegar, onion juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Add caraway seeds.
4) Mix cabbage and apple and add green pepper.
5) Pour the cheese mixture over cabbage and toss gently.
6) Place... - 45.4942
Coleslaw With Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, make layers of cabbage, green pepper and onion.
2) Spread 1 cup sugar over top.
3) In a saucepan mix mustard, 2 teaspoons sugar, the celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Stir and boil. Pour over slaw, stirring.
5)... - 45.3318
Ray's Cole Slaw
Toss the cabbage with the salt in a colander set over a medium bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap and place a heavy plate on top.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, allowing the excess water to drain from the cabbage.
Pat the cabbage dry with paper... - 45.2787
Restaurant Style Cole Slaw
1) Use a food processor to cut cabbage and carrots into small pieces.
2) In a salad bowl, add the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice to combine.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Add the... - 44.7798
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, soak the onion flakes in water to... - 44.6803
Sunset Symphony Slaw
1) In a small bowl, combine sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, dill weed, mustard seed, and celery seed to blend all together.
2) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, green pepper, and red pepper to toss.
3) Pour the dressing over the vegetables... - 44.5345
1. In a mixing bowl combine mayonnaise and cottage cheese.
2. Mix onion juice, seasoning, caraway seed and vinegar.
3. Add cabbage, apples and green pepper.
4. In a large bowl, place the dressing lined with cabbage leaves.
6. Serve... - 44.4333
Salmon Cole Slaw
1) Flake the salmon.
2) Shred the cabbage
3) In a serving dish, spread shredded cabbage
4) In a mixing bowl put salmon, add cucumber and salad cream.
Mix it well.
5) Season the mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper as... - 44.3267
Carrot And Cabbage Slaw
1) Peel the carrots and grate them.
2) Finely shred the cabbage.
3) Chop the bacon.
4) Peel the onion and finely chop it, and reserve a few rings for garnish.
5) In a salad bowl, mix together vinegar, 4 tbsp of the oil, caraway seeds,... - 44.2901
Red And White Coleslaw
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the cabbage until sliced.
2) Then add the celery and process until sliced.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the radishes until shredded.
4) In a large bowl, remove the... - 44.266
1. In a bowl, take cabbage, carrots and green pepper.
2. In another bowl, take mayonnaise. Add water and vinegar to it slowly.
3. Add sugar, salt, pepper, celery and mustard seeds. Mix well.
4. Pour this dressing over the vegetables. Toss until it... - 44.2532
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine pimiento, carrots and cabbage. Mix well and keep aside for 3 hours.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan/ Dutch oven or casserole pot, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Add carrot- cabbage mixture and mix well.... - 43.7956
Tomato Aspic On Slaw
1. In a large bowl, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water and add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Then add 1 cup hot water.
2. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, vine- gar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and celery seed to taste. Pour into 6 individual molds and chill... - 43.7344
Coleslaw With Tomatoes
1) Take a large bowl and place layers of cabbage, green pepper, and onion alternately in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup sugar to this.
3) Take a small saucepan and combine rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
4) Pour this mixture over the layered... - 43.5988
Overnight Cabbage Slaw
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice cabbage, onion and pepper uniformly to get a visually appealing salad.
3. Tip the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl while you work making sure that the processor bowl is not... - 43.5209
Cole Slaw With Green Peppers
1) In a bowl, add cabbage, onion and pepper. Toss well.
2) In another bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, oil and seasonings. Mix well.
3) Pour this dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well.
4) Cover and let stand several hours before serving.... - 43.383
Emma's Cole Slaw
Combine the cabbage and the salt in a colander, cover with plastic wrap, and place a heavy plate on top.
Set the colander over a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to 4 hours, allowing the excess water to drain.
Remove the... - 43.0803
Low Fat Coleslaw
1) In a small bowl, combine the the mayonnaise, yogurt, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Then place the dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
2) Quarter the cabbage and discard the centre stalk. Shred and wash the cabbage leaves, then... - 42.9476
1) Remove the outer, bruised leaves from the cabbage.
2) Halve the cabbage and them quarter. Remove the hard stalk.
3) Shred the cabbage finely.
4) Rinse cabbage with salted water.
5) Drain thoroughly.
6) Remove grapes from stem and wash... - 42.9463
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1)In a small bowl, beat the egg and keep it ready.
2)In a small saucepan, mix sugar, vinegar, salt and the seeds.
3)Pour in the egg and cook over low heat till the mixture is thickened. Stir continually.
4)In a wide salad bowl, place the shredded... - 42.7925
1) In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, dry mustard, celery salt, and pepper.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until smooth.
3) Add the cabbage and carrots to the mayonnaise mixture.
4)... - 42.5159
Prepare Creamy Coleslaw Dressing; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 41.9372
1) In a bowl, add the sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, celery salt, mustard, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, combine the parsley, cabbage, carrots, and green pepper together.
3) Gradually stir the... - 41.874
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers and onion.
2. Give a good toss to mix well.
3. In a small jar with a screw on lid, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Screw on the lid and give a good shake to blend all the ingredients.... - 41.788
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Green Pepper Cole Slaw is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Green Pepper Cole Slaw. - 41.7027
Two Cabbage Cole Slaw
In a large bowl, mix the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green peppers and scallions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, black pepper and celery seeds.
Pour over the salad and toss well to combine.
Chill. - 41.253
Twenty Four Hour Coleslaw
Put cabbage, onion, green pepper and carrot into large bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into large saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Pour hot over cabbage mixture.
Stir to mix, pressing down until vegetables wilt and are covered with... - 41.1966
Sweet And Sour Slaw
Muddle serrano, garlic, shallot, and sugar in a mortar and pestle until they begin to break down (or pulse briefly in a food processor).
Add tomatoes, fish sauce, and salt; squeeze lime wedges into mixture and add rinds to the bowl.
Muddle ingredients to... - 41.13
Boiled Slaw is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Boiled Slaw; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.8178
Put cabbage in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain very well and dry on a clean towel.
Combine cabbage, onions, green pepper, vinegar and celery seeds.
Beat egg yolks, salt, pepper and sugar together.
Beat in oil, adding... - 40.7946
Celery Seed Cole Slaw
1) In a large bowl, add shredded cabbage, oil and warm vinegar.
2) Toss well.
3) Add the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss all ingredients together.
5) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator until it is serving time.
6) Serve the coleslaw... - 40.6698
Beat egg yolks slightly in top part of large double boiler.
Add water, vinegar, and butter.
Add sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper mixed together.
Cook over boiling water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add cabbage and heat thoroughly.
Makes 6 servings. - 40.5584
1. Take a cup and add lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, pepper, currants, dates and caraway seeds.
2. Keep aside the dressing 15 minutes.
3. Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients and dressing.
4. Toss to evenly coat.
5. Spoon onto individual... - 40.5339
In a saucepan, mix vinegar, celery seed, dry mustard, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper.
Bring these ingredients to a boil.
Pour over prepared cabbage, bell pepper, onion and olives.
This salad is better prepared a day ahead and will keep a long time in the... - 40.2654
Stays Crispy Slaw
Grate your cabbage and combine in large bowl with bell pepper and celery.
In a saucepan mix the vinegar, sugar, turmeric, mustard seed, salt and pepper and bring to boil stirring frequently.
Pour over the cabbage and mix until everything is totally... - 40.2474
Cabbage Cucumber Slaw
1) Combine together the cucumber slices, cabbage, celery and onion. Mix well and chill.
2) Use salt and pepper to season to taste.
3) When it is time to serve, blend together the French salad dressing and mayonnaise and toss with the chilled cabbage... - 40.2382
New Cabbage Slaw
1) In a salad bowl, mix the chilled vegetables, salt and paprika together.
2) In another bowl, mix the salad dressing, vinegar and mustard together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
4) Spoon in a... - 40.0803
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water.
2) Blanch onion rings by dipping into hot, boiling water for couple of seconds.
3) Similarly, take sultanas and raisins to blanch in hot water for couple of minutes.
4) Use a large bowl to combine sliced... - 40.0711
1) Combine together the sour cream, vinegar, Season-All, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, celery seeds and white pepper. Mix well.
2) Refrigerate the mxiture for about 20 minutes so that the seasonings can blend.
3) Spoon the mixture over the cabbage and... - 40.067
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 40.0542
Citrus's Crab Coleslaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Remove 6 of the large dark green outer leaves of the cabbage. Plunge them into the boiling water and blanch until softened, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Quarter... - 39.9223
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 39.9025
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.8056
1) In a bowl place together sour cream and egg yolks; mix well.
2) Add in lemon juice, horse radish, paprika, sugar and salt, mmix well.
3) In a salad bowl, place cabbage.
4) Stream the dressing over the cabbage and toss until it is well coated.
5)... - 39.8038
In a saucepan heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the hot dressing over the vegetables.
Let stand... - 39.8033
Sprinkle the cabbage with the salt, cover with wax paper, place a weight on it, and let stand 1 hour.
Combine the water, sugar, oil, vinegar, caraway seeds, and pepper to taste.
Blend well and stir into the cabbage.
Fold in the sour cream... - 39.7561
Pea & Roasted Pecan Slaw
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until toasted (8 to 10 minutes).
Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine peas, onions, and cabbage: mix lightly.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar,... - 39.6669
Make Ahead Coleslaw
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and... - 39.329
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1.In a mixing bowl, put cabbage, carrots and pickles.
2.Keep the bowl aside.
3.In separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with salt, sugar, dry mustard and pepper.
4.Put the mayonnaise mixture on the cabbage mixture with a spoon and once done,... - 39.2272
1) In a bowl, add cabbage, ham, green pepper and pimiento and mix well.
2) Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3) Add in the cabbage mixture and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 38.7805
This is a brilliant Coleslaw recipe!. This tasty salad goes with a variety of dishes and it is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Coleslaw and you will understand why! - 38.6654
Coleslaw Recipes By Category