- » Cold Zucchini Soup
Cold Zucchini Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold zucchini soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold zucchini soup recipes.
Cold Zucchini Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. Add zucchini, onion and garlic and sauté in the butter until tender.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and add the seasonings
4. Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Pour into a bowl... - 46.0027
Cold Zucchini Soup
1) In a blender, add tomatoes, zucchini, celery stalks, green peppers, onions, lemon juice, basil, cumin and lemon rind.
2) Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) Transfer the puree into a large serving bowl and refrigerate to chill.
4) Serve the... - 39.1155
Cold Whey Soup With Potatoes And Zucchini
In a large saucepan, combine celery, onion, potatoes, and zucchini.
Cover with water, add seasonings and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add whey or stock, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes longer.
Cool and... - 36.2485
You May Also Like!
Quick Zucchini Basil Soup
Place margarine, onion and zucchini in 2 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave until vegeta bles are tender, 9 to 11 minutes.
Place soup, 1 cup of the water and the zucchini mixture in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium high speed until smooth, about... - 36.807
Simple Zucchini Soup
Heat oil in heavy saucepan.
Stir in zucchini, lettuce and onions.
Stir thoroughly (add a little salt if needed after tasting) Place lid on saucepan and saute vegetables gently for approximately 20 minutes.
Add chicken stock and freshly ground... - 36.4049
Creamed Zucchini Soup
In a 2-quart casserole combine zucchini, water, onion, bouillon cubes, pepper, garlic powder, dill-weed, and nutmeg.
Microwave for 8 minutes on high.
Puree in blender.
Pour back into bowl.
In a small dish combine the cornstarch with the 1/2 cup water, mix... - 40.7437
Cold Green Soup
Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut milk, in a pan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about twenty minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Puree the vegetables in a blender container or the work bowl of a food processor... - 39.2079
1 Take a soup kettle, add the 5 cups of water or stock.
2.Steam the onions,potatoes and zucchini
3.Potatoes are ready once they can be pierced with a knife
4.Use a blender or processor,and puree the soup with just enough water from steaming vegetables... - 48.3451
Zucchini Basil Soup
1. Boil or steam the zucchini. Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion, parsley, and basil together until the onions are soft.
2. Combine the zucchini, onion mixture, milk, salt, and pepper in a blender, and puree until very smooth. Serve hot or cold... - 26.9809
Zucchini And Potato Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes.
Add potatoes, marjoram, and enough chicken stock to cover potatoes.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook 5-10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
Add zucchini and cook 10... - 41.9668
Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup
Cold winter days are back and are you looking for something really healthy, satisfying and warm? Then why not give this zucchini noodle miso soup recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines zucchini with miso and couple of other ingredients to... - 96.4176
Creamed Zucchini Soup With Shrimp
1) Take a saucepan and boil 1 1/2 cups of water in it. Add the shrimp to the boiling water.
2) Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
3) Drain the shrimp and wash with cold running water.
4) Peel and devein the shrimp. Chop the shrimp with a... - 47.8921
Elegant Zucchini And Red Bell Pepper Soup
1) To prepare the soup base, bring the onion, zucchini and stock to the boil and simmer gently for about 25 minutes.
2) Puree the roasted bell peppers and yogurt in a blender or food processor.
3) With about 1 teaspoon of the ground cumin, add the soup... - 41.3447