- » Cold Zucchini Soup
Cold Zucchini Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold zucchini soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold zucchini soup recipes.
Cold Zucchini Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. Add zucchini, onion and garlic and sauté in the butter until tender.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and add the seasonings
4. Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Pour into a bowl... - 44.0894
Cold Zucchini Soup
1) In a blender, add tomatoes, zucchini, celery stalks, green peppers, onions, lemon juice, basil, cumin and lemon rind.
2) Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) Transfer the puree into a large serving bowl and refrigerate to chill.
4) Serve the... - 39.7737
Cold Whey Soup With Potatoes And Zucchini
In a large saucepan, combine celery, onion, potatoes, and zucchini.
Cover with water, add seasonings and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add whey or stock, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes longer.
Cool and... - 37.6598
You May Also Like!
Quick Zucchini Basil Soup
Place margarine, onion and zucchini in 2 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave until vegeta bles are tender, 9 to 11 minutes.
Place soup, 1 cup of the water and the zucchini mixture in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium high speed until smooth, about... - 38.1984
Simple Zucchini Soup
Heat oil in heavy saucepan.
Stir in zucchini, lettuce and onions.
Stir thoroughly (add a little salt if needed after tasting) Place lid on saucepan and saute vegetables gently for approximately 20 minutes.
Add chicken stock and freshly ground... - 38.7644
Creamed Zucchini Soup
In a 2-quart casserole combine zucchini, water, onion, bouillon cubes, pepper, garlic powder, dill-weed, and nutmeg.
Microwave for 8 minutes on high.
Puree in blender.
Pour back into bowl.
In a small dish combine the cornstarch with the 1/2 cup water, mix... - 43.0008
Cold Green Soup
Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut milk, in a pan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about twenty minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Puree the vegetables in a blender container or the work bowl of a food processor... - 41.0272
Zucchini Basil Soup
1. Boil or steam the zucchini. Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion, parsley, and basil together until the onions are soft.
2. Combine the zucchini, onion mixture, milk, salt, and pepper in a blender, and puree until very smooth. Serve hot or cold... - 28.3582
Zucchini And Potato Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes.
Add potatoes, marjoram, and enough chicken stock to cover potatoes.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook 5-10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
Add zucchini and cook 10... - 43.6911
Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup
Cold winter days are back and are you looking for something really healthy, satisfying and warm? Then why not give this zucchini noodle miso soup recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines zucchini with miso and couple of other ingredients to... - 112.364
Creamed Zucchini Soup With Shrimp
1) Take a saucepan and boil 1 1/2 cups of water in it. Add the shrimp to the boiling water.
2) Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
3) Drain the shrimp and wash with cold running water.
4) Peel and devein the shrimp. Chop the shrimp with a... - 46.0469
Beet Zucchini Soup
1) Soak a third of the grated beets in vinegar and sugar. Put aside.
2) In a large soup kettle,heat the butter and oil .
3) Fry the onion and scallions over moderate heat until translucent by turning for about 5 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 47.1515
1 Take a soup kettle, add the 5 cups of water or stock.
2.Steam the onions,potatoes and zucchini
3.Potatoes are ready once they can be pierced with a knife
4.Use a blender or processor,and puree the soup with just enough water from steaming vegetables... - 47.9324