- » Cold Water Cake
Cold Water Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold water cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold water cake recipes.
Cold Water Sponge Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Have ready a 9-inch tube pan, ungreased.
2. Combine the egg yolks and water and beat until light and doubled in bulk. Gradually add the sugar and beat 2 minutes; beat in the lemon peel and juice.
3. Sift the flour and... - 32.0547
Mango Cold Cake
Mango Cold Cake is a deliciously unique cake that requires very little effort, no baking and can be made in no time. You will enjoy the sweet and tangy taste of the fruit dessert and the exquisite smoothness of the Mango Cold cake is addictive. - 52.4676
Beat eggs, cocoa powder, butter, caster sugar and coffee powder in a bowl.
Heat water in a pan and as soon as the steam starts to rise, put this bowl on the boiling water pan and keep beating untill the liquid turns into thick paste.
Make sure the bowl does... - 43.3567
Cold Orange Souffle
Cold Orange Souffle is simply an irresistible dessert recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Cold Orange Souffle recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.5062
You May Also Like!
Cold Water Ginger Drink
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Cold Water Ginger Drink, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Cold Water Ginger Drink as you take every sip and take in every gulp. - 33.5639
Basic Cold Bean Curd
1. Cut each cake of bean curd in 4 to 6 slices. Meanwhile bring water to a boil.
2. Carefully place bean curd slices, a few at a time, in a sieve. Plunge into boiling water for 30 seconds; then drain. Arrange on a serving platter and let cool.
3. Mix soy... - 20.309
Chocolate Mint Torte
In large mixer bowl beat eggs till thick and lemon-colored.
Blend in cake mix, dry pudding mix, the 1/3 cup cooking oil, and 1 cup water.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Bake at... - 37.8271
Cold Pressed Tongue
is cooked and the small bones at the root can be pulled out easily.
If they do not come out easily, simmer the tongue for 30 minutes more and check again.
Remove the pan from the heat and cool the tongue in the cooking liquid.
Drain and transfer the tongue to... - 35.4096
Cut spareribs into individual ribs and place in a large baking pan, lean side up.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 30 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Blend together chili sauce, water, allspice, Worcester- shire, brown sugar, salt, and onion; pour over ribs.
Continue... - 39.6829
Cold Pate Of Potatoes With Sausage Meat
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Add the potatoes to the casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
Drain the vegetables and puree in a food processor, gradually adding the... - 43.8833
Cold Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry and keep it warm while making the ingredients for the filling. Cut off about a quarter of the dough and keep it warm for the top.
3) Take a 7-inch loose bottomed cake pan,... - 44.5027
Cherry Refrigerator Cake
Cherry Refrigerator Cake it is easy to make. The mix of egg yolks, egg, and milk gives the Cherry Refrigerator Cake a mouth watering taste. - 40.345
Combine cake mix, whipped topping mix right from envelope, eggs and water in large bowl of electric mixer.
Blend until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Pour into greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until... - 33.2835