- » Cold Wasabi Ginger Sauce
Cold Wasabi Ginger Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold wasabi ginger sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold wasabi ginger sauce recipes.
Chilled Soba Noodles With Nori
1) In a saucepan, add the dipping sauce ingredients, stir and heat until the sugar dissolves ; chill in the refrigerator.
2) Prepare the chopped onions, grated ginger, nori seaweed, and place on the table with the wasabi paste.
3) In to individual... - 46.6947
Smoked Salmon Sushi
1. Rinse the rice thoroughly in cold water, until the water runs clear, then place in a pan with 300 ml/1/2 pint of water. Bring to the boil and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce to a simmer and cook gently for 10 minutes. Turn the heat off, but keep the... - 36.6153
1. Diagonally slices fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ [thick] inch pieces.
2. Grasp 2 tbsp rice with hands dipped in vinegar and press firmly, yet gently into oval shape.
3. Spread a little wasabi paste onto the fish slice center and then arrange on the oval... - 28.2604
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock.
2) Add fillets and poach over medium heat for about 3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook.
3) Take off the fillets and arrange on a platter to cool. Keep aside.
4) On a bamboo sushi mat, place a sheet of nori... - 43.3202
Seaweed Salad With Carrot And Diakon Ribbons
Seaweed is a highly nutritious edible marine algae, full of calcium, iodine, B-vitamins, iron, magnesium, folate and antioxidants. In this recipe we are preparing the seaweed with a simple traditional dressing of sesame oil with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce... - 113.561
Thin Roll Sushi
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Gourd ribbons: Cut into 7-inch (18-cm) lengths. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt. Rinse. Soak in cold water until soft (about 30 minutes). Combine with soy sauce, sugar, mirin, and 2 cups water, and simmer with a drop-lid... - 37.9191
Sprinkle the mackerel fillets liberally with salt and put into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and wash under cold running water.
Arrange the fillets in a shallow dish and pour over the vinegar.
Soak for 1 hour, turning at least... - 34.5782
Sprinkle the mackerel fillets with salt and put into the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and soak in the vinegar for a further 1 hour.
Meanwhile, put the rice into a saucepan and cover with the water.
Bring to the boil, reduce... - 42.3917
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 109.131
California Sardines Sushi Roll
If you are a fan of one of the most popular finger foods, sushi rolls, you are going to love this Sardine sushi roll. Sushi rolls make for great finger foods. You can vary this dish by replacing it with tuna. This is so delicious! - 117.508
Three Kinds Of Sushi
The Rice Mixture (Sushi Meshi): Put 4 cups short-grain rice into a large, heavy pan.
Add 4 cups cold water and 4 teaspoons sugar; soak about 2 hours.
Cover and bring to a boil on high heat until the water begins to spew out from the lid.
Without lifting the... - 39.0011
Chilled Somen Noodles
1. Soak mushrooms in 3 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid.
2. Sprinkle chicken fillet with sake and salt. Preheat skillet over medium heat, add... - 43.8541
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 39.3521