- » Cold Vinaigrette
Cold Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold vinaigrette recipes.
Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and... - 45.2837
Cold Chicken And Asparagus With Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. To make the vinaigrette, use a medium glass bowl
2. Combine the shallots or scallions, lemon juice, thyme and tarragon and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk in the safflower oil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, sugar and pepper.
4. Let... - 44.1737
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 28.7398
You May Also Like!
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! You can just imagine the palette of flavors that this salad offers! Try the Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! Trust me you will be pleasantly surprised! - 40.3913
Vinaigrette S Syomgoi (salmon Vinaigrette)
1) With a sharp knife, cut the smoked salmon slices into even strips.
2) In a large bowl, add the salmon strips, potatoes, capers, onion, olives and scallions.
3) With a fork, gently mix the ingredients.
4) To a serving dish, transfer... - 47.0818
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 130.679
Boiled Tongue Vinaigrette
Place tongue in kettle with onion, leek, celery, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt.
Add water to cover.
Cover tightly, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until tender, about three and one-half hours.
Cool in broth.
Remove tongue from kettle,... - 39.0914
Cut off the tops of the leeks, leaving one to two inches of green part.
Use the leek tops for other purposes, such as in soup.
Cut the stalks in half to within half an inch of the root end.
Rinse leeks thoroughly in cold water to remove sand.
Make neat... - 33.1108
Steamed Mussels Vinaigrette
1 Remove beards from mussels. In a large bowl or kettle combine
4 cups of the cold water and 2 tablespoons of the salt; add mussels. Soak mussels for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Discard water; repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing two times more.
2 In a... - 35.5528
Split Peas Vinaigrette
1. Rinse split peas in running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled peas.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat peas, water, and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3. In... - 31.6214
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 50.2376
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook broccoli till done.
2) In a bowl whick dressing ingredients.
3) Drain broccoli and pour the dressing on top when still hot.
4) Keep aside and cool.
5) Serve on a bed of lettuce or watercress. Scatter... - 37.4096
Spiced Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a medium saucepan combine vinegar, water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and celery seed.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
In a shallow dish arrange asparagus.
Pour hot liquid over asparagus; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Serve... - 34.8486
Cold Vinaigrette Recipes By Category