- » Cold Tomato Mayonnaise
Cold Tomato Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold tomato mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold tomato mayonnaise recipes.
Cold Tomato Mayonnaise
Gently mix chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato, chives and parsley into mayonnaise.
Chill. - 25.4682
You May Also Like!
Cold Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes and dip in boiling water for a minute.
2) Drain them out and put them in cold water immediately.
3) Peel the skins.
4) Place each tomato stem side up and cut into 4 wedges right to the base taking care not to cut through.
5) Hold... - 46.2581
Cold Rice Stuffed Tomatoes
Cold Rice Stuffed Tomatoes is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cold Rice Stuffed Tomatoes, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 28.293
Pink Mayonnaise Sauce
Make a very thick mayonnaise, then instead of adding vinegar or lemon juice, add a tablespoonful of well-seasoned cold tomato puree. - 12.8595
1.Cook the salmon and once done take off its bones and press it
2.Wrap the fish in grease proof sheet and keep it between plates.
3.Once cold, cut the salmon into 4 portions.
4.Heat the aspic jelly until it turns into a liquid.
5.Combine the jelly... - 37.4046
Tomato Soup Mold
There's no better way to beat the heat with this Tomato Soup Mold. You would sure want to give this Tomato Soup Molda try, coz it's worth enjoying! - 44.119
Turkey With Lemon Mayonnaise
1) Boil rice in plenty of salt water for 10-12 minutes or according to instructions on package.
2) Drain and wash well with cold water. Let them dry.
3) In salty water, boil peas, beans and sweetcorn.
4) Drain and let cool.
5) Peel tomatoes... - 44.1623
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 47.4914
Shrimp Mousse With Mayonnaise
Heat undiluted can of tomato soup and stir in cream cheese.
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water and add to hot soup mixture.
Add mayonnaise, celery and green pepper.
Chop the shrimp finely and stir into mixture.
Season with lemon juice, onion... - 38.559
Green Beans With Tuna Mayonnaise
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook beans until tender-crisp, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water; pat dry. Arrange along with lettuce leaves around centre of large oval platter. Cut tomatoes into slices from tops to bottoms; set... - 29.0516