- » Cold Spring Rolls
Cold Spring Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cold Spring Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cold Spring Rolls recipes.
Chinese Spring Rolls Fried In Oil
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil in pan and fry pork and onion for about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Make crepes, frying on one side... - 38.4419
Banana Spring Rolls
Bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and deep fried. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream. - 28.8783
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 41.2194
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 92.6431
Spring roll is undoubtedly an universal favorite. This spring roll video recipe is your guide to making the delicious dish the authentic way. Explore the tastes and flavors of traditional ingredients that go to make this a yummy delight. - 104.779
Vegetables Spring Rolls
This is a very healthy dish... Lumpia or spring rolls made of mixed vegetables and cook in the oven... - 31.6755
Pork And Vegetable Spring Rolls
These Spring Rolls are a yummy preparation that will definitely bowl your guests over at the next party! I served the Spring Rolls last week for a party at home and my guests wiped the plates clean in minutes!!! Don€™t miss this brilliant Spring Rolls... - 46.7205
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
Spring Roll Wrappers
"This is a simple recipe for preparing homemade flour spring roll wrappers. Be sure to keep the dough chilled, as the egg will remain raw until the spring rolls have been cooked." - 28.1777
Spring Roll Wrappers
This is a simple recipe for preparing homemade flour spring roll wrappers. Be sure to keep the dough chilled, as the egg will remain raw until the spring rolls have been cooked." - 28.8696
Cha Gio Spring Rolls
For filling: Place tree ears in small bowl.
Cover with warm water and let stand 30 minutes to soften.
Drain well; chop finely and transfer to large bowl.
Place carrot in colander.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand several minutes to drain.
Squeeze gently to... - 41.5205
1 Finely shred the ham or bacon.
2 Using a sharp knife or cleaver, shred mange-tout and pepper into very thin slices.
3 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel them and then thinly slice them.
4 If using tinned waterchestnuts,... - 46.1756
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
Shanghai Spring Rolls
Slice and then shred the pork; then marinate with 1 Tbs soy sauce, 1/2 Tbs wine, and 1 tsp tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes; then discard the stems and shred.
Rinse the Chinese cabbage and then shred.
Rinse the bean... - 42.9648
Chinese Spring Salad
This Chinese Spring Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Chinese Spring Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.0371
Pumpkin Cake Roll
1 Grease and flour a 15 x10 x 1-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in granulated sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. In a medium mixing bowl stir together... - 36.5573
Lavande Spring Vegetable Tart
1. Rinse tomatoes, core, and cut in half lengthwise. Trim off and discard fennel tops, root ends, and any bruised spots. Rinse heads and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel and chop garlic.
2. Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over bottom of 10- by 15-inch... - 44.5944
Stir Fried Spring Greens With Raisins And Pine Kernels
1) Discard the hard stalks and tough ribs from spring greens.
2) Layer few leaves on one another and tightly roll into a cigar shape. Finely slice the roll across to shred the leaves. Follow the same process to shred other leaves.
3) Blanch the... - 43.0474
Veal Spring Rous
1 Combine veal, soy sauce and sugar and let stand 15 minutes. Heat vegetable stock in a non-stick frying pan. Add veal and stir-fry lightly. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, onion and cabbage and stir-fry for a few minutes.
2 Stir in blended cornstarch and stock... - 32.5892
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 45.9824
Potato Soup With Spring Greens
1. Trim off the darkest green portion of the leek stems and discard, leaving just the light and medium green parts. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. You will need 4 cups. Put the leeks in large bowl of cold water and... - 36.0269
Cold Pretty Bread Sandwiches
Breaking bad delicious hot open-face biscuit and cold pretty bread sandwiches for when you want to break away and eat guilt-free. Bonus beaker fun. - 105.363
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.4183
With electric mixer, beat eggs till light.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating on high speed for 15 minutes or till like soft meringue.
Add anise oil.
Sift together flour and soda; blend into egg mixture on low speed.
Cover bowl tightly with waxed paper... - 40.5668
Stir sugar into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whites until stiff, add to egg yolks and sugar, and stir vigorously for 10 minutes either by hand or on an electric mixer using slow speed.
Crush ammonium carbonate thoroughly and add to mixture, along with anise oil and... - 41.1564
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Try the Onion Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Onion Rolls! - 35.0218
Pineapple Sponge Roll
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar and pineapple. Spread evenly in a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl, until foamy; slowly beat... - 43.6189
Carioca Chocolate Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt onto a fresh piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl with an electric mixer, until thick and creamy. Gradually add... - 48.2117
Triple Lemon Roll
Line 17- x 11-inch (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Grease paper and flour lightly.
Combine hazelnuts, flour and lemon rind.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sugar for about 3 minutes or until... - 45.556
Gourmet Drunken Chicken
This Drunken Chicken makes a delicious side course ! Get intoxicated with these juicy chicken chunks oozing with sherry ! Your suggestions for this Drunken Chicken are welcome ! - 37.0715
Mocha Chocolate Roll Up
Spray a 15 x 10 x 1 in. (37 x 25 x 3 cm) jelly-roll pan; line the bottom with wax paper; spray the paper.
Sift the flour, cocoa, and baking powder together.
With an electric mixer, beat the eggs in a medium bowl until thick and creamy and light in... - 40.2655
The Fish Rolls recipe is simple to follow and easy to prepare. Itâ€™s a perfect dish for parties. Donâ€™t be surprised if there are demands for a second or third serving. The Fish Rolls are too good to be ignored. Try them! - 44.7582
Pan Asian: Summer Rolls (goi Cuon) -- Vietnam
1. For sauce in a bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to a boil. Drop pork and spring onion. Poach... - 0
Frozen Chocolate Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a jelly roll pan, 15 x 10 x 1 inches, and line bottom with greased heavy brown paper.
Put eggs in small mixer bowl and beat at high speed until they begin to get light.
Add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, beating well after each... - 40.9954
Chocolate Cream Roll
Early in day: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 15" by 10" by 1" jellyroll pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt onto piece of waxed paper.
Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
In large bowl,... - 47.5786
Coconut And Apricot Swiss Roll
Grease a 28.5 by 18.5 by 2 cm (ll 1/4 by 7 1/4 by 3/4 inch) Swiss roll tin. Bottom-line with greaseproof paper, then grease again and dust with caster sugar and flour. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a deep heatproof bowl placed over a pan of hot water until... - 23.0515
Vegetable Sausage Roll With Herb Sauce
Vegetable Sausage Roll With Herb Sauce has a Tangy taste.The White Wine and Eggs gives the Vegetable Sausage Roll With Herb Sauce moist taste. - 38.5811
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.7416
Summer Rolls (goi Cuon)
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine water, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well.
2. In a large pot, boil water, drop spring onion and pork in it. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until done.
3. Remove pork... - 97.3789
Viennese Jam Rolls
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast over the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and doubled in volume,for... - 46.8738
Zesty Lemon Cake Roll
1. MAKE THE CAKE: Position a shelf to the center of the oven and preheat to 375°. Lightly spray a 15-by-10-by-l-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray (or lightly oil). Line the pan with a sheet of parchment or waxed paper. Lightly spray... - 37.1969
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Drain potatoes and press through a sieve into a bowl.
2. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, cottage cheese, egg,... - 35.5852
Bean Curd And Potato Rous
1 Combine potato, bean curd, green onions, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Halve mixture and shape each half into a roll, 4 inches (10 cm) long.
2 Arrange spring roll wrappers with one corner towards you. Brush edges with cold water or egg white. Place one... - 28.7316
Bean Curd And Potato Roses
1 Combine potato, bean curd, green onions, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Halve mixture and shape each half into a roll, 4 inches (10 cm) long.
2 Arrange spring roll wrappers with one corner towards you. Brush edges with cold water or egg white. Place one... - 35.2246
Pink Pinwheel Bavarian
If using frozen berries, thaw and let warm to room temperature.
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Stir in strawberries, lemon juice, and salt.
Chill until partially set.
Fold in whipped cream.
Tint pink with few drops red food... - 34.2431
Vegetable Roulade has a Luscious taste.The Eggs and White sauce gives the Vegetable Roulade Implausible taste. Must catch it - 44.5223
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 44.5778
Soy Lamb Croquettes
1. Pour boiling water over soy granules, stand 5 minutes, drain.
2. Combine soy granules, lamb mince, spring onions, cottage cheese, egg, parsley and oregano (a), refrigerate until cold.
3. Divide mixture into 12, shape into croquettes, roll in bran (b). Deep... - 35.4942
Bon-bon Chicken With Sesame Sauce
1. Clean the chicken well. Bring the water to a rolling boil in a wok, add the chicken. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 40-45 minutes. Remove the chicken and immerse in cold water to cool.
2. After at least 1 hour, remove the chicken and drain; dry well... - 32.7002
1. Mince bacon and ham.
2. In a chopping board, cut onion finely.
3. In a bowl, mix bacon, onion, cheese, seasoning and breadcrumbs together lightly.
4. In another bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
5. Add it to bacon mixture and knead... - 43.7006
1) In a large saucepan, rinse and place the rice with cold water. Add 1 teaspoon salt, allow to boil , stir and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes until the rice is tender.
2) Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain thoroughly, then keep... - 45.7162
Courgette And Green Bean Quiche
1. In a bowl mix together flour and mustard powder.
2. Add low-fat spread and rub together till the mixture is of bread crumb consistency.
3. Now, add cold water sufficient enough to form soft dough.
4. Now, in greaseproof paper wrap the dough... - 40.7307
Drain the beans and chick peas and rinse well in cold water.
If the beans are not skinless, skin them.
Pound or grind the beans and chick peas (if grinding, put them through the fine blade of the mincer twice).
Mix in the crushed garlic, chopped onions,... - 40.6164
Chinese Stock has a great taste. Chinese Stock gets its taste from meat mixed with seafood and flavored with sherry. Chinese Stock is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 42.2495
Make the noodle dough and prepare the onion 'flowers' as follows.
Cut four 1 1/2- to 2-inch lengths of firm green spring onion stalks, then cut down one-third way from each end.
Drop them into cold iced water and the ends will spring out into circular fringes... - 42.724
Pork Mushroom Porcupines
1. Soak the rice in cold water for 2 hours; drain and shake dry.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, discard the stalks and chop the caps.
3. Mix the pork with the mushrooms, waterchestnuts, spring onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.653
Savory Onion Pasty
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the oatmeal, then rub in the fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Bind to a dough with cold water.
Divide the dough in half and roll out each half into a round.
Use one round to line an... - 37.4657
Italian Broad Beans
1) Use broad beans to shell off. Thoroughly rinse in cold water.
2) In a wok, heat up oil.
3) Add spring onions to stir-fry for 30 seconds.
4) Stir in pancetta into the wok.
5) Add broad beans and season with salt and pepper. Thoroughly... - 46.3403
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Rice
1) Into a large pot, pour some oil and sautÃ© the onion and pepper for 5 minutes
2) Add the rice and give it a good stir around
3) Add the boiling water, cover and cook undisturbed till the rice is done
4) Drain the rice in a colander and leave aside... - 45.0015
How To Make Quiche - Cheese Quiche W/ Super Flaky Crust
Learn how to make a basic recipe of quiche with all the tricks to make a perfect flaky crust. You will learn how to make Pate Brisee ( the french crust) and a basic onion flavor. By adding Bacon you will make quiche Lorraine, or mushrooms for a mushroom... - 135.052
Coriander And Chicken Pies
To make the pastry: sift the plain flour into a bowl and add the wholemeal flour.
Cut the margarine into small pieces and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the ground almonds, egg and enough cold water to make a firm but not... - 40.0145
Tuna And Tomato Pastries
1. Place the flours in a bowl with the salt and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough cold water to mix to a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
2. Roll out the pastry to a... - 33.8381
Grease the base and sides of a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin, or line it with baking parchment, or grease and coat with the crisp breadcrumbs.
This coating helps to make the outside of the loaf a firmer texture.
Preheat the oven to 160Â°C/325Â°F, Gas Mark 3.
Spoon... - 41.1453
Red Oil Dumplings
Place the flour in a bowl, and stir in the boiling water to make a firm dough.
Let stand for 2 minutes and add the cold water.
Knead until smooth.
Combine the pork and shrimps with the remaining filling ingredients and beat well.
Form the dough into a long... - 40.8409
Simple Charlotter Russe
Bake sponge cake in a 7 x 11 inch pan.
Cut the cooled cake into 1/2-inch slices and line bottom and sides of an 8 1/2-inch spring form pan.
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Scald milk in the top of a double boiler, add sugar, salt and softened... - 40.2039
Combine rolled oats and milk in bowl and let stand at room temperature, 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 large muffin cups.
Add egg and brown sugar to oatmeal mixture and beat well.
Beat in shortening and dates.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda and... - 41.094
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Roll out thinly on a floured table, line an 8 inch (20 cm) flan ring, which should be placed on a baking sheet, and prick the base with a fork; leave to rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile prepare the filling:... - 39.3056
Chocolate Praline Cake
Make praline with sugar and hazelnuts: Put nuts and sugar into a heavy bottomed pan and heat very gently without stirring, until the sugar melts.
Increase the heat and cook until the mixture turns a good, rich brown, tossing the pan occasionally so that the... - 42.7112
Nilgiri Kofta In Tomato Onion Gravy
Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy has a fine taste. The lime juice and kismis gives the Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 47.0406
This is a noodle recipe which is spicy and tasty. Easy to prepare and can be eaten at any time. - 38.2317
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 47.2122
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 46.9187
Homemade Teuchi Udon Noodles
Have you always been wondering how to prepare the perfect Teuchi Udon Noodles at home? This video will clear all your doubts. Watch the chef make these authentic Teuchi Udon Noodles effortlessly and replicate the same in your own kitchen. - 145.694
Florentine Puffs With Mixed Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Wash the spinach, remove the stalks and put in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan frequently.
3. On a lightly floured surface,... - 48.8504
Mexican Wonder Torte
This Mexican wonder torte is popular with Mexican food lovers. This delicious and exotic dish wears a smart look and tastes great any time. - 38.7655
Place the bread dough in a warm place and allow to rise.
Mix all the filling ingredients together.
When the bread dough has risen, roll out on a floured board to 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness and cut into 4 in (10 cm) squares.
Place a tablespoon of filling on each... - 38.8468
Pasties is the perfect dish for all the meat lovers. I serve this dish fro my husband during weekends when he can enjoy it in piece. This Pasties recipe is extremely easy to prepare and the end result is mouth watering. - 41.4602
1. To prepare the sauce: liquidize all sauce ingredients in a blender and reserve.
2. Heat a non stick pan and add ginger - garlic paste. Add all vegetables, stir and saute until cooked but crisp.
3. Add soya sauce, salt and pepper. Cook till dry and blended.... - 40.3724
White Cut Pork
1) In a large pot, place the pork, tied together, cover with cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
2) Skim off the surface scum and simmer, covered over a low heat for about 1 hour.
3) Keep covered and allow the pork to cool in the liquid for at... - 39.8662
Health And Fiber Rich Vegetable Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Line the flan dish with the rolled-out pastry. Make little hole at the base of the dough. Bake for about 15 minutes.
3) In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in the onions, crushed garlic and courgettes. Saute... - 44.7172
1. Take a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch Swiss roll tin and grease it with greased greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. In a bowl, mix together baking powder, flour and salt.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. In a... - 50.1325
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 37.8072
Remove bone and all fat from pork.
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes and store in refrigerator for use later.
Combine pork bones, pigs' feet, sliced onion, thyme, bay leaf, cloves, 2 tsp. salt and peppercorns in kettle.
Add boiling water to just... - 43.0065
Swiss Chocolate Cake
Grease 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan and line bottom with waxed paper.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl until thick and lemon-colored (about 10 minutes at... - 45.0826
Apple Cheese Coffee Cake
To make crust: In a food processor, place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Cut cold butter into small pieces and add to food processor.
Using quick on-and-off bursts, process until dough is crumbly.
In a small bowl, beat together egg, milk, and... - 44.3459
Scotch Egg Pasties
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and lower in 8 of the eggs. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 6 mins. Drain, then cool under cold water. Peel carefully as the yolks will still be quite soft. Meanwhile, mix the sausagemeat and onions together using... - 31.5398
1) Set oven to hot before baking.
2) For the pastry shell, first mix flour and salt and then rub in fat.
3) Make a stiff dough by pouring in enough water.
4) On a lightly floured board, even out the dough into 1/4th -inch thickness using... - 47.0984
Stuffed Vine Leaves With Garlic Yogurt
1. Rinse the vine leaves in plenty of cold water. Put in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix together the onion, spring onions, parsley, mint, lemon, chilli, fennel, rice and 25 ml / 1 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil.... - 41.7677
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour and salt and add the herbs and suet.
2. Add sufficient water to make a soft dough, knead the dough lightly on a floured surface and divide it into four equal portions.
3. Roll out each to give a rectangle... - 42.7837
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 47.3116
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 40.5856
Chicken Charter Pie
1. Melt the butter in a heavy, shallow pan, then brown the chicken legs on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the chopped onion to the pan and cook until just softened but not browned. Stir in the milk, sour cream, spring onions, parsley and seasoning.... - 45.265
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry often finds a place in my party menu. Though it takes quite some time for the preparation of this Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry, you will be happy with the end product. Just check out the recipe of the... - 46.4686
To make the pastry, sift the flour, walnuts, sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter and using your fingertips, rub into the mixture until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add enough water to make a workable dough and gather the dough into a... - 46.4939