- » Cold Spring Roll
Cold Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold spring roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold spring roll recipes.
Chinese Spring Rolls Fried In Oil
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil in pan and fry pork and onion for about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Make crepes, frying on one side... - 36.8584
Banana Spring Rolls
Bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and deep fried. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream. - 28.4515
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 39.4411
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 95.8976
Spring roll is undoubtedly an universal favorite. This spring roll video recipe is your guide to making the delicious dish the authentic way. Explore the tastes and flavors of traditional ingredients that go to make this a yummy delight. - 105.361
Vegetables Spring Rolls
This is a very healthy dish... Lumpia or spring rolls made of mixed vegetables and cook in the oven... - 31.6842
Pork And Vegetable Spring Rolls
These Spring Rolls are a yummy preparation that will definitely bowl your guests over at the next party! I served the Spring Rolls last week for a party at home and my guests wiped the plates clean in minutes!!! Don€™t miss this brilliant Spring Rolls... - 44.5283
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.7592
Californian Style Imitation Crab And Avocado Spring Roll
Sushi spring rolls using imitation crab meat and made in California style! This definitely sounds to be a great healthy alternative and avocado lovers will love the twist. Pretty neat to be served as party starters and when paired with a wonderful dipping... - 130.414
Chicken Caesar In Rice Paper Spring Rolls
Looking for totally healthy, low-calorie, non fried spring rolls that you can enjoy with no guilt? These rice paper wraps as they are fresh, light and crisp make delicious appetizers with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce. The chef has done a wonderful job in... - 112.711
Spring Roll Wrappers
"This is a simple recipe for preparing homemade flour spring roll wrappers. Be sure to keep the dough chilled, as the egg will remain raw until the spring rolls have been cooked." - 27.7259
Spring Roll Wrappers
This is a simple recipe for preparing homemade flour spring roll wrappers. Be sure to keep the dough chilled, as the egg will remain raw until the spring rolls have been cooked." - 28.2669
Cha Gio Spring Rolls
For filling: Place tree ears in small bowl.
Cover with warm water and let stand 30 minutes to soften.
Drain well; chop finely and transfer to large bowl.
Place carrot in colander.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand several minutes to drain.
Squeeze gently to... - 40.1579
1 Finely shred the ham or bacon.
2 Using a sharp knife or cleaver, shred mange-tout and pepper into very thin slices.
3 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel them and then thinly slice them.
4 If using tinned waterchestnuts,... - 45.2332
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 36.6351
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 116.176
Vietnamese Spring Roll
These are spring rolls with a difference. The rice paper makes the spring roll look delectable, because you can see right through! They will look dainty on a platter to serve the guests. The video takes you through the whole procedure of how to fill, what to... - 79.8509
Shanghai Spring Rolls
Slice and then shred the pork; then marinate with 1 Tbs soy sauce, 1/2 Tbs wine, and 1 tsp tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes; then discard the stems and shred.
Rinse the Chinese cabbage and then shred.
Rinse the bean... - 41.347
Chinese Spring Salad
This Chinese Spring Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Chinese Spring Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 36.9461
Pumpkin Cake Roll
1 Grease and flour a 15 x10 x 1-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in granulated sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. In a medium mixing bowl stir together... - 35.3423
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 44.2618
Lavande Spring Vegetable Tart
1. Rinse tomatoes, core, and cut in half lengthwise. Trim off and discard fennel tops, root ends, and any bruised spots. Rinse heads and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel and chop garlic.
2. Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over bottom of 10- by 15-inch... - 41.7449
Stir Fried Spring Greens With Raisins And Pine Kernels
1) Discard the hard stalks and tough ribs from spring greens.
2) Layer few leaves on one another and tightly roll into a cigar shape. Finely slice the roll across to shred the leaves. Follow the same process to shred other leaves.
3) Blanch the... - 43.0244
Veal Spring Rous
1 Combine veal, soy sauce and sugar and let stand 15 minutes. Heat vegetable stock in a non-stick frying pan. Add veal and stir-fry lightly. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, onion and cabbage and stir-fry for a few minutes.
2 Stir in blended cornstarch and stock... - 29.5997
Potato Soup With Spring Greens
1. Trim off the darkest green portion of the leek stems and discard, leaving just the light and medium green parts. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. You will need 4 cups. Put the leeks in large bowl of cold water and... - 33.3399
Cold Pretty Bread Sandwiches
Breaking bad delicious hot open-face biscuit and cold pretty bread sandwiches for when you want to break away and eat guilt-free. Bonus beaker fun. - 105.26
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.0472
With electric mixer, beat eggs till light.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating on high speed for 15 minutes or till like soft meringue.
Add anise oil.
Sift together flour and soda; blend into egg mixture on low speed.
Cover bowl tightly with waxed paper... - 37.2777
Stir sugar into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whites until stiff, add to egg yolks and sugar, and stir vigorously for 10 minutes either by hand or on an electric mixer using slow speed.
Crush ammonium carbonate thoroughly and add to mixture, along with anise oil and... - 37.6388
Carioca Chocolate Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt onto a fresh piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl with an electric mixer, until thick and creamy. Gradually add... - 47.2837
Pineapple Sponge Roll
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar and pineapple. Spread evenly in a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl, until foamy; slowly beat... - 43.2286
Try the Onion Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Onion Rolls! - 32.3195
Mocha Chocolate Roll Up
Spray a 15 x 10 x 1 in. (37 x 25 x 3 cm) jelly-roll pan; line the bottom with wax paper; spray the paper.
Sift the flour, cocoa, and baking powder together.
With an electric mixer, beat the eggs in a medium bowl until thick and creamy and light in... - 38.7485
The Fish Rolls recipe is simple to follow and easy to prepare. Itâ€™s a perfect dish for parties. Donâ€™t be surprised if there are demands for a second or third serving. The Fish Rolls are too good to be ignored. Try them! - 42.5641
Pan Asian: Summer Rolls (goi Cuon) -- Vietnam
1. For sauce in a bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to a boil. Drop pork and spring onion. Poach... - 0
Frozen Chocolate Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a jelly roll pan, 15 x 10 x 1 inches, and line bottom with greased heavy brown paper.
Put eggs in small mixer bowl and beat at high speed until they begin to get light.
Add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, beating well after each... - 39.5406
Chocolate Cream Roll
Early in day: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 15" by 10" by 1" jellyroll pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt onto piece of waxed paper.
Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
In large bowl,... - 47.1344
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.8559