- » Cold Spinach Salad Spread
Cold Spinach Salad Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold spinach salad spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold spinach salad spread recipes.
Cold Bean Curd Salad
1. Combine ingredients for dressing and set aside.
2. Mash bean curd and spread evenly in the center of a round serving plate. Slice tomato and arrange on top of bean curd.
3. Blanch spinach for 2 minutes in water. Remove and drain well. Place spinach around... - 31.1721
Prawns And Spinach Salad
Cut down back of each prawn almost but not completely through.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine sherry, vinegar, oil, ginger, sugar, soy sauce, and orange zest.
Place prawns in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add 2... - 45.5935
Salad Of Spinach Crowns
1) Cut away the woody parts from the spinach roots and discard the rotten spinach stems, if any.
2) Place on a colander, to rinse well in plenty of clean, cold water.
3) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, dip the crowns to... - 38.0943
Cauliflower Spinach Toss
Spread nuts in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
Discard tough stems from spinach.
Plunge leaves into cold water to clean; lift out, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Place in a bowl and add... - 46.5065
Spinach And Potato Galette
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line a deep 23 cm / 9 in cake tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain well and allow to cool... - 40.3019
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Rolls
Trim the stalks from the spinach and plunge the leaves into boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Pat dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Mash the cheese with the herbs, lemon and anchovy essence.
Season to taste with... - 39.974
Spinach And Mushroom Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp and all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When butter has... - 45.6789
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 46.2771
Korean Bulgogi Salad
Prepare Red Pepper Paste Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water; when chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until dry.
Coat... - 41.3152
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
Rings & Dices
Rings & dices is a combination of fresh salad vegetables - 33.5064
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
In a bowl, mix spinach with 1 1/2 cups of the Parmesan cheese.
Add ricotta, salt,... - 46.6727
Cut fresh pasta into wide strips (about 12 inches long) for lasagne.
You'll need 16 pieces.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente (2 to 3 minutes for fresh noodles, or follow package directions).
Drain, rinse with cold water,... - 42.5264
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Stuffed Veal En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves with water just covering them.
2) Put the lid and cook, over medium heat and turning once with a fork, 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
3) Drain the spinach and set aside.
4) In large bowl, mix... - 45.528