- » Cold Spiced Chicken
Cold Spiced Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold spiced chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold spiced chicken recipes.
Cold Spiced Chicken
Season inside of chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, the pepper, thyme and garlic.
Stuff with bacon and bay leaf.
Rub outside of chicken with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt combined with allspice and cinnamon.
Wrap chicken in cheesecloth and tie... - 40.8953
You May Also Like!
Cold Spiced Shrimp
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes; transfer to a platter.
Add the remaining oil to the skillet, then the green onions and the ginger; stir fry... - 37.8567
Cold Spiced Tomato Soup
Melt the butter in a 3 1/2-quart pot, preferably nonstick; add the carrot, celery, onion, and garlic, and toss over medium heat for 1 minute.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the scallion and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 31.3508
Cold Curried Chicken
1. Use a clean kitchen towel to wipe the chicken inside out.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
3. Cut butter into cubes and place of them inside the cavity.
4. Rub the remaining butter on exposed surface and place bird... - 44.1188
Cold Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Prepare this dish 2 days ahead of time.
Crumble bread into milk and let stand 10 minutes.
Saute minced onion in the butter, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender but not browned.
Put in bowl and add ground meats and fat, cheese, spinach, herbs,... - 38.1524
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 36.3499
Spiced Chicken Livers
Cover livers with water and bring just to boiling.
Add soy sauce, green onions, wine, sugar, anise seed, and ginger.
Bring to boiling and simmer gently, covered, for 15 minutes.
Chill thoroughly in stock.
Slice livers in bite-sized pieces, return... - 29.0007
Five Spice Braised Chicken And Potatoes
Potatoes is one of my favorite veggies and hence I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes . This Braised Chicken And Potatoes does look great. You will love cooking it! - 34.5064
Orange Spiced Chicken
1. Cut each chicken breast half into halves. Arrange pieces skin sides up with thickest parts to outside edge in baking dish, 12x7 1/2X2 inches; top with onions. Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper. Mix juice, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger and nutmeg; pour... - 29.3514
Shallow Fried Spiced Chicken
1. Cut chickens into serving-size pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
2. Beat egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl. Stir in cold water. Sift flour, salt, ginger and cloves into same bowl and beat until smooth. Chill at... - 30.0391
Spiced Chicken Liver Pate
Dissolve gelatin in bouillon; bring to a boil and remove from heat.
Pour half the liquid into a loaf pan and chill.
Decorate chilled aspic, if desired.
Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the chicken livers and onion; saute 7 minutes.
Pour into a food... - 43.3983