- » Cold Soup
Cold Soup Recipes
Cold Soup is an interesting, delicious, low fat soup recipe often
prepared on a hot day as an appetizer or a light lunch. The main ingredients of cold soup are fresh fruits, lemon, fresh vegetables such as zucchini, ... More »
Smokin' Hot Raw Tomato Soup
Is there anything better than Tomato Soup in the Winter? This is such a comfort food and it's full of health benefits making it a great medicinal food for a winter cold! Try this fresh-made thick and hearty spicy tomato soup that is raw-some! This recipe... - 106.223
Almond Soup With Picota Cherries
1. Soak the bread in the water for around 15 minutes until the pieces are soggy.
2. Put the softened bread and the water in a food processor with the almonds, garlic and
olive oil and blitz until smooth.
3. Season to taste with sherry... - 58.6095
Cold Split Pea Soup With Mint
Cold Split Pea Soup With Mint is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. Try this Cold Split Pea Soup With Mint; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 46.5087
Cherry And Plum Cold Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix together the fruit, water, sugar, salt and cinnamon
2) Bring the soup to a gentle boil and lower the flame to cook for 15 minutes
3) Pass the fruits and syrup through a food mill
4) Add in the cornstarch with a little water and... - 46.4241
Combine broth and egg white in saucepan.
Bring barely to a simmer, without stirring.
Definitely do not boil.
Allow to cool about 10 minutes undisturbed.
Strain through a cheesecloth in a sieve.
Add champagne and bitters.
Bring just to boil.
Melt gelatine in... - 45.9548
Cold Orange Carrot Soup
1. In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook onion, garlic and carrots, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Stir in stock, juice, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to... - 44.9275
Cold Cream Of Pea Soup With Mint
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is sufficiently hot, add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the stock and salt and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
4. Reserve a few mint leaves for garnish and... - 44.2332
Cold Celery And Carrot Soup
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Cold Celery And Carrot Soup is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. I prefer to make Cold Celery And Carrot Soup as a Side Dish for all my family get-togethers. What is more... - 43.7061
Cold Cream Of Carrot Soup
Using the steel knife in the work bowl, process onion until coarsely chopped.
Saute in butter until translucent, stir in the curry powder and dill, and continue cooking for several minutes.
Slice carrots, combine with onions, and add stock.
Season with salt... - 43.42
Cold Minted Pea Soup
Put the chicken stock and water in a saucepan with the onion, garlic, tarragon and peas.
Cook until the peas are just tender.
Remove and discard the onion.
Puree in a blender or food processor, stir in the yoghurt and season to taste.
Chill well, for at least... - 43.3559
Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup
Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.1254
Cold Cucumber-beet Soup
Scrub beets and carefully wash greens.
Leave beets whole; do not peel.
Put beets and greens into a kettle with water and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and cook slowly until tender, about 30 minutes, depending on size of beets.
Drain, reserving... - 41.2933
Cold Fresh Tomato Soup
In 4-quart microproof casserole, combine tomatoes, onion, lemon peel, parsley, paprika, sugar, salt, and wine.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 20 to 25 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and onion cooked.
Stir after 10 minutes.
Discard lemon peel and... - 39.7518
Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup
Try this alluring Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup recipe. An easily prepared crookueck recipe, this Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 39.5818
Colmar Cucumber And Beer Soup
1. Grate the cucumbers after peeling them.
2. Beat the sour cream and ale together with a hand beater.
3. Keep it refrigerated.
4. Serve chilled with a garnishing of your choice. - 39.3803
Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup
Boil water and sugar until sugar dissolves.
Add rhubarb and cover.
Cook slowly until rhubarb is just tender.
Drain juice into a small saucepan and save the rhubarb.
Stir cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water into the juice and cook until thickened... - 37.1563
Cold Whey Soup With Potatoes And Zucchini
In a large saucepan, combine celery, onion, potatoes, and zucchini.
Cover with water, add seasonings and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add whey or stock, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes longer.
Cool and... - 36.2485
Cold Avocado And Watercress Soup
– In the blender or food processor, puree avocado, watercress, juices, chicken stock and seasonings.
– Meanwhile, pour cold water over bread and drain. Add to avocado mixture and blend for a few seconds until smooth.
– Add oil in trickles. Pour... - 34.7421
Cold Fresh Tomato Soup
In a blender, combine all ingredients except cream; blend until smooth.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Just before serving, stir in cream.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 34.0157
Cold Chicken And Pea Soup
1. Cut the leek in quarters lengthwise and wash thoroughly. Wash the lettuce well. Grind both in a food chopper, using the finest knife.
2. Heat the butter, add the leeks and lettuce and saute until soft but not browned. Add the broth, peas and seasonings and... - 31.8561
Creamy Cold Tomato Soup
In blender container, combine tomato puree, milk, ice cubes, and oregano or thyme.
Process until ice is crushed.
Divide evenly into 4 soup bowls.
Spoon 1 tablespoon yogurt on each serving.
Sprinkle each with 1/4 ounce of the onion or scallion, if... - 31.1414
Cold Tomato Soup Ii
1. Mix all the ingredients except the sour cream and parsley, adding sugar to taste. Chill.
2. Before serving blend in the sour cream and sprinkle each portion with parsley. - 30.8649
Cold Tomato Soup I
1. Boil the tomatoes with the celery, onion and bay leaf one-half hour. Strain. Return to a boil.
2. Add the tapioca and cook until clear. Add the seasonings and chill. - 27.4522
Cold Pink Soup
Squeeze the lemon juice over the ice cubes in a glass jug or shaker, add the tomato soup, milk and basil.
Shake until blended and frothy.
Enjoy! - 24.8287
Cold Raspberry Soup
Save out a few good berries for garnish and put the rest through a food mill or put them in a blender and blend 20 seconds.
Combine with remaining ingredients, chill well, and serve with a few berries floating in each plate. - 22.3407
Raw Cantaloupe Soup
It's summer and the cantaloupe this year so far has been awesome...Today, Annmarie makes a raw food recipe for Cooling Cantaloupe Ginger Soup. - 0
Cold Soup Recipes By Category