- » Cold Soba Noodles Salad
Cold Soba Noodles Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold soba noodles salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold soba noodles salad recipes.
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 43.2559
Hunan Soba Seafood Salad
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring wine to boil. Add prawns, scallops, and mussels in shell, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Drain seafood and rinse under cold water. Remove mussels from shell and set seafood aside.
2. In large bowl mix together garlic,... - 32.9233
Korean jang Ban Guk Su
Do you have a favorite cold noodle dish for hot summer days? If not try this one! James shows how to make a Korean spicy noodle salad, with lots thinly sliced raw vegetables and a hard cooked egg dressed with a sweet and spicy sauce made with red chili paste,... - 115.722
Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts
Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts has a fiery taste. The green jalapeno chillies with balsamic vinegar gives the Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts a fuming taste. Must catch it. - 42.9515
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove from heat, add carrots and snow peas. Let stand 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water,- drain well.
3. Combine noodle mixture,... - 35.0486
Zesty Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cook the noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Place the noodles in a large bowl. Pour half of the dressing... - 28.3509
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0