- » Cold Seafood Soup
Cold Seafood Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cold Seafood Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cold Seafood Soup recipes.
Cold Cucumber-beet Soup
Scrub beets and carefully wash greens.
Leave beets whole; do not peel.
Put beets and greens into a kettle with water and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and cook slowly until tender, about 30 minutes, depending on size of beets.
Drain, reserving... - 41.2933
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
In a large bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, peaches, broth, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Just before serving, stir in shrimp. - 32.1341
Cold Curried Crab Soup
Place cream cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until softened.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, potatoes, carrot, celery, curry powder and cinnamon.
Microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, o - 33.2351
The seafood soup is a mixed soup made with a medley of seafood along with fresh vegetables. Flavored an cooked in a generous amount of white wine, the seafood soup is flavored with clam juice and bay leaf, the seafood soup is mild flavored with the hint of... - 41.4622
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 47.6165
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 107.353
1. Cut fish fillets and steaks into 2-inch (5-cm) squares, discarding any bones. Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells for Rich Fish Broth. Scrub clams (or oysters) under cold running water with wire brush. Refrigerate all seafood, covered.
2. Prepare... - 37.3318
Curried Crab Soup
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, curry, and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add crab meat and wine; heat through.
Blend about 16 cup of the soup with sour cream till smooth; stir sour cream... - 37.8378
Champion Seafood Gumbo
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, reserving 3 cups liquid, discard bay leaves and hot pepper.
Rinse shrimp with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.
Combine... - 44.0914
Old Salt's Seafood Delight
1. Drain the canned shrimp into a colander.
2. Rinse under cold tap water to get rid of excess saltiness.
3. Place in a bowl of water and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine Tomato sauce and water and stir to blend well.
5.... - 45.6517
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 46.7095
1. Partially thaw crabmeat and fish.
2. Remove skin from fish fillets; cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
3. Thoroughly wash clams.
4. Cover the clams with salted water using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water, let it stand for 15... - 48.9656
Fish Soup Leghorn-style
Fish Soup Leghorn-Style has a fine taste. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style is inspired by many food joints. - 45.1673
Scrub clams with stiff brush under cold running water.
Soak dams in large basin of cold water 30 minutes.
Lift out clams; discard water.
Repeat soaking 2 more times.
Combine clams and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the water in large saucepan.
Cook covered over... - 43.8624
Tomato Seafood Chowder
Cover the well-washed haddock with cold water, bring slowly to boil, then remove and wash again.
Skim off scum from the stock.
Cook onions in a little of the stock until almost soft.
Add potatoes and cook until soft.
Cut tomatoes into eighths, discard seeds;... - 40.6167
Bisque D'ecrevisse is a crayfish and vegetable soup. This seafood soup is herbed with a three herb medley and spiced with cayenne, garlic and a dash of tabasco sauce. Served over rice or as desired, it makes a great and filling meal. - 43.92
Manhattan Clam Chowder In Dutch Oven
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water until free of sand. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover Dutch oven and simmer just until clams open, 5 to... - 34.845
Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup
Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup is easy to make soup. Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup gets its taste from abalone and cabbage mixed with chicken broth and flavored with sherry. Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup is cherished by many people. - 38.3654
Traditional Lobster Salad
Traditional Lobster Salad are easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! Adding them to your spread will definitely make statement about your excellent cooking skills! The Traditional Lobster Salad is definitely something that you simply cant afford to miss!! - 38.6465
Italian Clam Soup
1. Scrub clams well under cold running water with a vegetable brush. Discard any open shells that will not dose when tapped.
2. In a nonreactive large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and hot pepper; cook 30... - 31.4868
Scrub and scrape the mussels in several changes of cold water, discarding any that fail to shut tightly.
Melt the butter in a wide pan and over low heat fry the garlic, celery and onion for 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
Add the tomatoes and wine; allow... - 45.0842
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 44.139
New England Clam Chowder
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water until free of sand. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer just until clams open, about 5 minutes.
2. Remove... - 33.5535
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup
Bean Curd & Oyster Soup is a sumptuous and delicious soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. I serve this for almost all the parties I host at home and they are always a success. Try this Bean Curd & Oyster Soup! You wont regret it. Trust me! - 45.9547
Corn And Crabmeat Soup
1. In blender or food processor, combine 1 cup of the chicken broth with the chicken; process until pureed.
2. In large saucepan, bring remaining chicken broth to a boil; stir in corn. Gradually whisk in pureed chicken mixture.
3. In small cup, combine... - 27.04
Chilled Shrimp And Cucumber Soup
Toss chopped cucumbers with the vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse the shrimp and pat them dry.
Melt the butter in a small skillet.
Add shrimp, raise the heat, and toss until they turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove them with... - 42.2571
Mixed Seafood Mold
1) Add the cream cheese to the tomato soup. Blend while heating and let cool. In small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Mix with soup mixture until dissolved.
2) In separate bowl, add the mayonnaise to the seafood, celery, onion and a dash... - 20.7422
1. Drain and flake seafood
2. Combine with celery, green pepper, onion, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce
3. In the top of a double boiler, mix together soup and cream cheese
and simmer over water until cheese melts
4. Soften... - 43.6329
Basic Court Bouillon For Seafood
Basic cort bouillon for seafood is a herbed and peppered court bouillon. Made with veggies like onions and carrots, the seafood court bouillon is simple to make yet very flavorful. Used for seafood bakes, soups and other recipes, this court bouillon adds a... - 30.5633
Seafood Rice Medley
Pour 1 quart boiling water over scallops and salt in a saucepan.
Cook, covered, until scallops are just tender.
Remove from stock with a slotted spoon.
Cut scallops into halves; set aside.
To the stock, add sliced onion, garlic, cloves, peppercorns, and... - 40.909
Seafood Salad Sandwiches
1. Prepare a large bowl, and pour the vegetable soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, chives, hot pepper sauce and pepper into the bowl and blend well.
2. Add the crab meat last and chill till completely cold
3. Line the... - 39.0618
Steamed Egg With Meat And Seafood
1. Combine eggs, soup stock, salt, wine and white pepper in a bowl. Blend well with a whisk. Stir in meat or shrimp and coriander.
2. Transfer mixture to a Pyrex pie pan and steam over high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce to medium-low and continue to steam for... - 27.2748
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 149.547
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a large kettle of boiling salted water, slide the lasagne noodles, a few at a time so that there is no breaking. Keep the noodles from sticking by adding olive oil or vegetable oil.... - 47.4507
1 Slide lasagna noodles, a few at a time so as not to break, into a large kettle of boiling salted water.
Add olive oil or vegetable oil to keep noodles from sticking.
Cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, 15 minutes, or just until tender.
Drain;... - 40.8861
Seafood Casserole With Mushroom
Combine soup, cream, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Place over low heat.
Add cheeses and stir until melted.
Combine macaroni with the crab meat, tuna, shrimp and cheese sauce.
Chill for 24 hours.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 minutes. - 42.481
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 42.1125
Iced Turtle Soup
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water and mix with the turtle soup.
Using the empty can, fill with 3/4 water and top with equal quantities of dry sherry and lemon juice.
Season to taste and chill in a bowl until set.
Spoon into serving cups and garnish... - 31.2732
Crab Meat Soup With Sherry
Simmer celery in stock in a covered saucepan 15 minutes.
Place celery and stock in a food processor or blender; add 1 cup of flaked crab meat, the milk solids, water, milk, salt, and mace.
Puree mixture; pour back into saucepan.
Heat crab mixture to... - 41.5394
Crab And Asparagus Soup
Drain asparagus, reserving liquid.
In saucepan combine reserved asparagus liquid, chicken broth, undrained mushrooms, and chopped onion.
Cover and simmer till onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Slowly blend 2 tablespoons cold water into cornstarch.
Stir into... - 32.0761
Herbed Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush, remove their beards by tugging on them, and discard any opened mussels. Place the mussels in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and stir in the mustard, which helps them disgorge any sand. Let stand for 15... - 37.5738
Spicy Jjam Ppong
If you've been on the a quest for the perfect spicy noodle soup, look no further. This spicy Korean seafood udon soup fill you belly and satisfy your soul. - 110.665
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan, add crushed garlic, finely chopped ginger and crab meat which has been drained and shredded.
Fry quickly 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add sherry, corn and stock.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Whisk... - 34.0995
1 Peel and chop the onions. Clean and wash the leeks and fennel. Chop them finely. Bring a small pan of water to a boil. Dip the tomatoes in for a few seconds, drain them, put into cold water then peel and chop them. Peel and crush 4 cloves of garlic.
2 Pour... - 36.8694
Wash scallops in cold water; if large, cut in half or quarter.
Saute bacon in large, heavy saucepan 3 to 4 minutes or until it starts to brown.
Add potatoes; cook until tender.
Add salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, tomatoes, and stock; stir... - 42.1913
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 43.6275
The fish soup is a flavorful dish using fresh seafood; even though it's a bit complicated, its unique taste is definitely worth the effort! - 139.759
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-oversale
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.046
Fish Ball Soup
Fish Ball Soup is a well flavored soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will definitely want to know the secret behind this yummy Fish Ball Soup. Here is the brilliant Fish Ball Soup recipe. - 45.7168
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Fried Oysters And Chervil
The first course I had there sounded very unusual when I read it on the menu. It was a cauliflower “panna cotta” topped with a fresh raw oyster and caviar. Why I was a bit apprehensive is because a panna cotta is a cold flan-like Italian dessert. My... - 84.7108
Fish Soup With Vermicelli
Wash the fish heads and bones under cold running water.
Scrub the mussels well and wash them in cold water.
Heat the oil in a large kettle and add the leeks, celery, fennel, onion, garlic and parsley.
Cook until the leeks are wilted but not brown.
Add the... - 39.4548
Boston Clam Chowder
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Scrub the clams in their shells under cold running water, then place in a covered saucepan with 1 cup of the water and the crushed garlic.
Heat slowly until the clams open, then remove from the pan... - 42.5894
Savory Clam Chowder
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the onion, celery, and pancetta.
2. Whisk the flour into 1/2 cup of the cold water. Stir into the vegetables in the slow cooker. Stir in the remaining 1 cup water and add the potatoes and thyme.
3. Drain the... - 36.6477
Mussel, Clam And Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, celery and carrot, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme, basil, tomatoes, water and potatoes; bring to simmer.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until vegetables are... - 43.6915
Italian Fish Soup
Gently saute onion in heated olive oil in a large, heavy pan, until soft and transparent.
Peel tomatoes and chop coarsely.
Add tomatoes, parsley and garlic to pan, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare fish by filleting, removing skin and... - 39.1081
Providencial Clam Chowder
Place the clams in a large pot, add water, and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Cook gently until the clams open, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the clam meat, chop coarsely, and set aside covered.
Discard the shells.
Strain the liquid through a double... - 42.9868
Bay Shrimp Chowder
So this week I am making soup! I am going to make a seafood chowder called Bay Shrimp Chowder. So now it's cold enough to start making soups for the winter. - 0
Potage A La Caravelle
1. Scrub the mussels well and rinse the fish bones under cold running water.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large kettle and add the leeks, celery, onion, garlic and parsley. Cook until the leeks are wilted. Add the tomatoes and seasonings. Add the wine and stir.... - 34.4514
Shrimp gumbo is a seafood gumbo prepared with shrimps along with added sausages. Cooked with green onions and parsley to flavor, the shrimp gumbo is very appetizing. With worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce for a great taste, this shrimp gumbo makes a... - 45.1036
This is a very delicious version of the classic Vichysoisse soup, see recipe right.
Traditionally, this soup is served cold, but both versions make a very good hot soup, with certain changes in the way the ingredients are added.
Peel and dice the... - 43.233
1.Start by removing the stomach from the clams, also chop the hard parts and leave the soft parts whole or chop them , however you wish to
2.Soak the crackers in milk
3.In a kettle, place salt pork and brown it, then add onion and cook... - 40.7077
New England Clam Chowder South Of Boston Style
1. Wash clams thoroughly. Place them in a deep saucepan with the cold water, bring to a boil and let boil gently ten minutes, or until the shells open. The water should almost cover the clams.
2. Strain the broth through cheesecloth and reserve. Remove the... - 32.2292
Lobster Gumbo is a tasty soup that is perfect for a cold winter day! I serve this often for parties and often they are literally licked clean! Try this Lobster Gumbo recipe at home.I am sure you will love it! - 43.254
New England Clam Chowder
New England Clam Chowder is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering New England Clam Chowder; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 40.0997
Creamy Fish Chowder
To clean a leek efficiently, trim the root end, cut the leek to the desired length and then halve the leek lengthwise. Hold each half under cold running water, carefully pulling the layers open to wash away any dirt. Place in a colander or on a kitchen towel... - 39.927
1. In a heavy big pot with clarified butter, sautÃ© garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Stir in thyme and celery, and sautÃ© for 3 more minutes.
2. Sprinkle a little flour and then, slowly add water to the vegetables. Using a whisk, break flour... - 46.5634
Zuppa Di Cozze
1. Using a stiff brush or soap less steel mesh or a scouring pad scrub the mussels under cold running water.
2. Cut Off the beards (the very strong, black, rope like tufts on their shells with which they attach themselves to their anchorages in... - 45.1181
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.393
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels under running cold water to remove any sand; remove beards. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat clam juice to boiling. Add mussels; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook about 5 minutes, until... - 36.2834
Seashore Salad has a grand taste. Seashore Salad gets its taste from crab cooked mixed with cheese and soup, flavored with lemon. Seashore Salad is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 34.1726
Heat oysters with liquor, clams, and scallops in a saucepan 5 minutes; drain, reserving liquid.
Mix broth and tapioca; let stand 5 minutes.
Pour reserved liquid and chicken broth with tapioca into saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly, and cook... - 41.4768
Cook conchiglioni in boiling, salted water just till tender, about 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
In bowl combine tuna, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice.
Fill each shell with 1 tablespoon tuna... - 41.7389
1. Remove the shells from the shrimp, and wash in cold water. Reserve 1/2 cup shrimp for garnish. Put the shells into a pan with the stock, and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
2. Melt the butter, and cook the onion, carrot, and celery for 4-5 minutes to soften.... - 38.336
Shell and devein shrimp.
Place shells in a pan with 2 1/2 cups cold water, cover, bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Strain off fish stock.
Remove rind from salt pork and dice, (cut bacon into 1/2 inch strips).
Fry salt pork in... - 40.3407
Basic White Wine Fish Stock
Basic White Wine Fish Stock! This is a tasty and sumptuous soup that can make your dinner a resounding success! Try this wonderful Basic White Wine Fish Stock recipe. - 46.2564
Molded Tuna Ring
In saucepan soften 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon) in 1/4 cup cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in one 10 3/4-ounce can condensed tomato soup; heat through.
Gradually blend into one 3-ounce package softened cream... - 30.6737
Tuna Ring is a delicious mouth-watering seafood recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Tuna Ring dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 38.5985
Easy Sinabawang Tahong With Sotanghon
Are you a Filipino food fan? Then you should definitely give this sinabawang tahong recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combined mussels with rice noodles to make an exotic appetizer. Seems like a nice recipe, but clear flow of instructions and... - 73.9926
Maine Clam Chowder
The maine clam chowder is a filling chowder made with shucked clams and milk. Cooked along with onions and potatoes, the maine clam chowder is flavored with thyme and best served after letting it stand for sometime for better taste. - 34.5804
Rich Fish Broth
1. Combine all ingredients except water in 6-quart (6-L) kettle. Add enough water to cover solids by 2 inches (5 cm). Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Strain broth through sieve or colander lined... - 27.2132
Meaty Clam Chowder
Clam chowder is one of those few dishes that can be called as a comfort food in the truest sense of the term. Healthy and filling, clam chowders makes for satisfying inclusion to your dinner table. A great way to please your family of foodies. - 94.5592
Classic Manhattan Clam Chowder
If you are trying to reproduce the classic taste of Manhattan clam chowder at home and not being successful, then here is the perfect recipe for you. To enhance stronger flavor, you can substitute canned clam with fresh ones. This soup is just suitable for... - 111.382
Shrimp Salad Special
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat soup; add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Cream mayonnaise and cream cheese; add onion, olives and shrimp.
Combine all ingredients; pour into mold.
Chill. - 29.4233
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 41.3204
Lobster Tails Flambée
These lobster tail flambees taste awesome ! Try these irresistibly seasoned seafood with liquor for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these lobster tail flambees are welcome ! - 40.96
Clams In Brodo
1. Scrub clams well under cold running water. Discard any open shells that will not close when tapped.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add clams, garlic, oregano, hot pepper flakes, and white wine.... - 18.5135
1. In a bowl, whisk together flour into 1/2 c. of cold water, until smooth, stir in the remaining 1 c. water, set aside.
2. Drain the clams and reserve the liquid, and refrigerate clams.
3. In a slow cooker, combine together onion,... - 0
Ruth's Shrimp Gumbo
1. To prepare the roux: In a 6-inch skillet, stir the flour constantly over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove from the heat.
2. To prepare the gumbo: In a 6-quart Dutch oven, cook the bacon over moderately high heat for 3 minutes or until... - 34.4488
Gourmet Crab Mold
Cut cream cheese in small pieces and set aside.
Heat soup, without milk or water.
Dissolve gelatine in 3 tablespoons of cold water and add hot soup.
Simmer and add all other ingredients.
Pour into mold and refrigerate overnight. - 28.8924
Shrimp Mousse With Mayonnaise
Heat undiluted can of tomato soup and stir in cream cheese.
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water and add to hot soup mixture.
Add mayonnaise, celery and green pepper.
Chop the shrimp finely and stir into mixture.
Season with lemon juice, onion... - 36.4951
Creamy Tuna Mold
Creamy Tuna Mold has a fine taste. Creamy Tuna Mold gets its taste from tuna mixed with soup and carrot, flavored with lemon juice. Creamy Tuna Mold is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 37.4264
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
Combine cheese, soup, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salt in double boiler.
Beat until blended (use egg beater).
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Add crabmeat and celery.
Pour into wet... - 40.8668
Combine cheese and soup in saucepan; place over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water; dissolve in cheese mixture.
Chill until partially set.
Stir in green onion, green pepper, celery and lobster.
Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper,... - 37.5909
Thaw frozen lobster meat.
Drain lobster meat.
Remove any shell or cartilage.
Chop lobster meat.
Rinse mushrooms in cold water.
Dry mushrooms; remove stems.
Combine soup, crumbs, mayonnaise, seasonings, and lobster.
Stuff each mushroom cap with a tablespoonful... - 42.1646