- » Cold Salsa
Cold Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold salsa recipes.
Fresh Pico De Gallo Cold Smoked With Apple Wood
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Mix well.
2. In shallow storage containers, put the mixture.
3. Fire smoker with apple pellets or wood dust.
4. Place shallow containers,... - 92.4411
Warm Or Cold Bean Salsa
Salsa is a sizzling preparation to adorn any main or even to have as a snack. Check out chef showing how to make Bean Salsa using two different kinds of beans as the key ingredients. Good to serve with rice or pasta! - 87.054
Cold Weather Salsa
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onions, garlic and jalapeno pepper.
Bring to boil; cook for 5 minutes or just until onions are translucent.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, lime juice, coriander and salt.
Reduce heat and... - 41.1539
Cold Tomato Salsa
1) Trim the chili, seed them and cut into quarters.
2) Wash the cilantro, dry it and trim.
3) Wash the tomatoes and cut them into halves.
4) In a food processor, put the chili through feed tube and mince.
5) While motor is running, add... - 41.0981
You May Also Like!
Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small pan saute onion in oil; let cool.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, stir in sauteed onion, and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors. - 29.0905
Garlic Salsa Cruda
1. Take a medium sized bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients into the bowl.
3. Let the mixed ingredients stand for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Serve it at room temperature or as cold. - 38.3823
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a flour or sugar shaker, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Lightly brush tortillas with water; dust them with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Using a pizza cutter, divide each tortilla into 8 wedges.
5. Arrange... - 48.5449
In small bowl, combine onion, garlic and oil; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened.
Stir in tomatoes and hot pepper flakes; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through and flavors are blended.
Stir in coriander; season... - 31.044
1. In a small bowl mix all the ingredients
2. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill before serving.
3. Serve the salsa cold with choice of crackers, tortilla chips or toasts. - 35.4158
Mexican Salsa Verde
To handle fresh chilies, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
If using fresh chilies, roast over an open flame or in an oven broiler until skins are dark and blistered.
Place in a paper or plastic... - 45.4856
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Serve cold with chilled seafood, boiled beef, bollito misto or salad. - 26.8862
Peach Veggie Salsa
If salsa is what you relish the most, you must watch he video here for a delectable salsa recipe. Creamy white peaches are mixed well with onion and tomatoes to make a flavorful and delicious salsa. - 98.3243
Almost Fresh Salsa
1. Mix all the ingredients
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until well chilled.
3. Serve cold with your favorite crackers or pita triangles. - 36.0827
Rice Salsa Salad
The rice salsa salad is a fresh and fragrant salad prepared with basmati rice and tomato salsa. Filling and delicious, the rice salsa salad is also quite nutrtious. Flavored with garlic, jelapenos, cinlantro and olive oil, the rice and salsa salad is seasoned... - 43.586