- » Cold Salmon Mousse
Cold Salmon Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold salmon mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold salmon mousse recipes.
Cold Salmon Mousse
1) In a blender, soak gelatin in water.
2) Process the gelatin mixture and add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, paprika, dill, and salmon.
3) While still processing gently stream in cream to the salmon mixture.
4) Mix capers, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and blend... - 47.0324
Cold Salmon Mousse
1. Place softened gelatin over hot water and dissolve it. Allow to cool.
2. Add celery, green pepper, 1 ½ cups mayonnaise, pimiento, lemon juice, onion, and pepper to salmon mashed with liquid and mix thoroughly.
3. Add gelatin, stir well, and... - 39.2823
Cold Salmon Mousse
The cold salmon mousse is a geltin fish mousse recipe. Prepared with mayonnaise and heavy cream added to it, the cold salmon mousse is spiced with cayenne and chilled to serve. Delicate to taste, it has a mild lemony flavor to it. - 38.5815
You May Also Like!
Fish And Lobster Mousse (cold)
Steam the fish until tender, remove the skin and bone it.
Push the fish through a sieve and mash to a paste with the cream and Oil Mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Soak the 1 tablespoon gelatin in the cold water for a few minutes then dissolve over... - 41.6527
Quick-set Salmon Mousse
This Quick Set Salmon Mousse tastes incredible ! Cold molded salmon dishes have always been my favorites. Just try out these Quick-Set Salmon Mousse and let me know if you like them ! - 41.821
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove skin and large bones; flake salmon.
Add cold water to reserved liquid to equal 1% cups.
In saucepan soften gelatin in salmon liquid.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved; cool slightly.
Blend together mayonnaise... - 44.7769
Salmon Mousse With Butter
Salmon Mousse is a perfect seafood delight. The mixture of hot vinegar and melted butter gives the Salmon mousse a wonderful taste. Seafood lover should try the salmon mousse - 38.4917
Scotch Salmon Mousse
This scotch salmon mousse is a frozen salmon and gealtin mousse flavored with worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Creamed along with tomato soup and cream cheese, the scotch salmon mousse is savory and best served chilled with lemon wedges. - 42.2895
In a food processor or blender place the gelatin, lemon juice, lemon rind, French shallots or green onions and the water, wine or Sake.
Mix together at high speed until the onions are minced.
Add the mayonnaise, tarragon or fresh dill and the salmon... - 43.876
"Soften gelatin in 1 /2 cup cold water and vinegar; dissolve over boiling water.
Stir in salmon, celery, sugar, relish, mustard and salt; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into fish-shaped mold; chill until set.
" - 36.1622
Aspic Lemon Salmon Mousse
1. On a large buttered square piece of aluminum foil, place the salmon steak.
2. Wrap the fish tightly and neatly in the foil.
3. In a large saucepan, place the salmon parcel and cover it with cold water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and... - 45.2687
Salmon Sole Mousse
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sherry and about 1/2 inch water to boiling. Add frozen sole fillets; cover and cook 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. With pancake turner, remove sole to plate; set aside. Reserve 1/2... - 37.2934
Salmon And Dill Mousse
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Divide the mix between 4 ramekin dishes.
Now take a large pan and add water to it, around 2.5-5 cm deep.
Put the ramekins in the pan, cover and cook on a low to medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until... - 32.1785