- » Cold Salad
Cold Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold salad recipes.
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 125.428
Korean Food: Cold Soybean Sprout Salad (콩나물 냉채)
1. Wash and drain about 8 ounces of soybean sprouts. Remove both ends of the soybean sprouts.
2. In a pan on high heat, pour water, add ¼ tsp of salt and boil. Once it starts boiling, add the soybean sprouts, cook covered for about 3 minutes on... - 116.436
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Mirassou Chardonnay With Roasted Cold Vegetable Salad
If you are in the mood to have a salad with a wine, then you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the Mirassou Chardonnay with Roasted Cold Vegetable Salad. A great combination of a tasty salad with a glass of rich wine. - 101.147
Cold Shrimp Salad
What tailgate party is complete with a zesty salad and a slaw? And Betty's shrimp salad just make the perfect addition to any game party or even a casual cookout. Easy to assemble, this zesty, healthy salad will have your guests buzzing around the table for... - 80.502
Oceans Of Pasta Aka Cold Salad
You love Italian cold salad but have never tried it home because you didn't know how to make it! Leave your worries at bay and watch Bhal Dave stir his way to make a perfect cold salad. Now you can recreate the magic in your own kitchen! - 59.0055
Tossed Cold Noodle Salad
Do you have left over noodle and you don't know what to do? Cheer up because you have a solution at hand now. Toss the cold noodle with vegetables and sauces to give a different twist to it altogether. - 51.9473
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 51.5433
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 48.8537
Onion Salad With Cold Meat
Here is a lip smacking Onion Salad With Cold Meat recipe which will impress anyone who eats it. It can be served as a side dish or a light appetizer. The recipe is really easy and can be prepared in no time.You will definitely come back and thank me for... - 48.511
Cold Cucumber Fettuccine Salad
1) With the 1/4-inch julienne blade of a mandoline, bring out long strands of the cucumbers along the length. Carefully cut the cucumber, by leaving the seed core part.
2) Alternatively, with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler, cut long, thin... - 48.1342
Cold Lettuce And Hot Noodle Salad
1) In a large kettle of boiling water, place noodles and cook, according to package directions.
2) When two minutes are left for noodles to cook, add asparagus and bell pepper.
3) Drain the noodles along vegetables.
4) In a large bowl, place lettuce... - 48.0506
Rice Salad And Cold Meats
Rice Salad and Cold Meats - a simply and delicious salad, the Rice Salad and Cold Meats adds to the classiness and visual appeal of your dinner spread! Just follow this Rice Salad and Cold Meats recipe to create a culinary sensation at your next party! - 46.5867
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Hot And Cold Potato Salad
1. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients, mix lightly with French Dressing and let stand in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
2. Stir in mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste and chill for several more hours.
3. Place in a shallow 2-quart... - 46.134
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.7895
Southern Cold Green Bean Salad
1 In a pan, add the potatoes and boiling water, just enough to cover.
2 Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
3 Drain well.
4 Remove the strings from beans.
5 Cut the beans into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
6 Wash thoroughly.
7 In another pan add the beans... - 45.5126
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Cold Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) On a deep platter, arrange the thinly sliced beef.
3) Slice the onion into rings. Place the onion over the slices of meat.
4) Sprinkle capers over the onions and meat.
5) Next, sprinkle the parsley... - 45.3514
Cold Crab And Rice Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the crab meat, cooked rice and French dressing together.
2) Allow the crabmeat to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients except the tomatoes.
4) Stir into the crab meat and... - 45.1085
Cold Crab Curry Salad
1) In a pan, heat butter and saute apple and shallots until softened;
2) Stir in the curry powder, coriander seed, and flour.
3) Stream in enough milk to make a thick paste.
4) Remove the pan off the heat and allow the paste to cool.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.3925
Cold Couscous And Cucumber Salad
Combine sugar, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
Add cucumber, and toss well.
Cover and chill.
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is... - 44.0385
Curry Ring With Cold Lamb Salad
The curry ring cold lamb salad is a gelatin and cooked lamb ring salad mold. Made with added eggs, vegetables and mayonnaise, the curry ring cold lamb salad is spiced with curry powder and flavored with white wine. Elegant and savory, the curry ring lamb... - 43.3577
Cold Noodle Salad With Sesame Paste Sauce
Drop the noodles in boiling water and boil 4 to 5 minutes.
Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
Add 2 Tbs sesame oil and 1 Tbs dark soy sauce to the noodles and toss well.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
Thaw the roast pork and shred into 2 inch... - 41.9808
Vegetable Cold Cut Salad
Mix the lima beans, carrot, potatoes, onion, and cucumber with the French dressing and marinate, in the refrigerator, at least 1/2 hour.
Stir in the cold cuts, eggs, and pickle.
At serving time add the lemon juice to the mayonnaise and combine with... - 41.4324
Cold Kasha Or Bulgur Salad
Cook buckwheat groats or cracked wheat in boiling salted water to cover until tender.
Place in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except lettuce; mix well.
Serve on bed of lettuce.
Divide evenly. - 41.3096
Cold Chinese Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
Test frequently so they don't overcook.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours, overnight if desired.
Combine all remaining ingredients except scallion and mix... - 41.2565
Cold Beef Salad
1) Pour off the liquid from the bean sprouts, wash in cold water and drain.
2) In a bowl, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sweetener and monosodium glutamate.
3) Sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the sprout mixture and toss well.
4) Mix in thoroughly... - 41.013
Cold Herbed Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of rapidly boiling water.
While the pasta is cooking, put the carrots through the fine shredderof a food processor.
When the pasta is al dente tender but still firm to the bite hold a strainer over the pot near the edge and scoop... - 40.6523
Cold Rice Vermicelli And Bean Sprouts Salad
In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the eggs as for an omelet; cook until just set.
Turn onto a plate, cool, then cut into 2-inch-long shreds and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add the bean sprouts, cucumbers, chives, and pork to the eggs in the mixing... - 40.6483
Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad
Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad has a Pungent taste. The mayonnaise and chiili powder gives the Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad Ostentatious taste. - 40.2742
Cold Meat Salad
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind meat, carrot, onion, pickles, and cheese into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir dressing into meat mixture.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Arrange lettuce leaves... - 40.0322
Cold Ditalini Salad
Place ditalini in a large bowl and moisten with milk.
Add diced vegetables and pickle.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, reserved pickle brine, broth mix, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pour over ditalini mixture and toss to combine.
Cover and... - 39.9551
Cold Tuna Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Refrigerate for several hours.
3) Take out from the refrigerator and serve cold. - 39.75
Appetizer Cold Flower
1) Separate cauliflower into flowerets.
2) Take a shallow dish and spread the flowerets.
3) In a bowl, mix together vinegar and salad dressing and pour over cauliflower.
4) Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight.
5) Serve Cold flower salad... - 39.7065
Cold Cucumber Salad Chinese Style
Peel and shred cucumbers very fine.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Rinse and drain thoroughly.
Mix all ingredients and chill before serving. (Garlic, if used, should be minced very fine.) - 39.4996
Asjan Cold Chicken Salad
Heat one inch of vegetable oil in wok to 425 degrees.
Fry 1/4 of the noodles at a time until puffed, turning once, about five seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Thoroughly wash and dry wok and heat it until one to two drops of water... - 39.4715
Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp
The heavenly taste of the Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp is enough for you to be convinced about this recipe! You simply have to try the Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp! - 39.425
Cold Antipasto Salad
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add the next 12 ingredients; mix well.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, shake oil and lemon juice.
Pour over salad and toss.
Cover and refrigerate 6... - 39.1792
Mixed Cold Platter With Salad
Arrange the slices of meat attractively on a large dish, leaving the center empty.
Mix the canned vegetables with the chopped dill pickles.
Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and chives.
Mix with the vegetable mixture and spoon into two... - 39.1144
Rock Lobster Salad, Hot Or Cold
Drop frozen rock lobster into boiling salted water.
When water reboils, boil 3 minutes.(Larger 4-ounce tails require 5 minutes boiling time.)
Drain immediately; drench with cold water.
With scissors, remove underside membrane.
Pull out meat and dice.
Place... - 39.0713
Cold Pasta Salad For 25
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain; refrigerate, covered, until cool.
Combine remaining ingredients, except tomatoes, in medium bowl.
Toss with chilled macaroni.
Refrigerate salad, covered, at least 2 hours.
Garnish with cherry... - 38.2189
Hot Or Cold Macaroni Salad
Hot Or Cold Macaroni Salad as the name goes can be served hot or cold as per your choice. This is a pretty easy recipe and donâ€™t require much of your time for the preparation part. Just give the Hot Or Cold Macaroni Salad a try. - 37.9354
Cold Chicken With Fruit Salad
Arrange the sliced chicken on a bed of shredded lettuce.
Combine the melon, orange sections, and berries.
Blend the yogurt, orange juice, and lime juice together (sweetener may be added here if desired).
Combine the yogurt and fruit.
Serve the chicken and... - 37.3427
Hot And Cold Salad
In a large bowl, combine the endive, radicchio, Boston lettuce, watercress, potatoes, sugar snap peas or snow peas, tomatoes, Cheddar, and tuna.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine. - 36.9006
Cold Steak Salad
In a container with a tight fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients. Shake well until thoroughly mixed.
Thinly slice steak and cut into bite size pieces.
Combine steak with remaining salad ingredients.
Toss salad with dressing.... - 36.6035
Cold Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in jackets; peel and slice while warm.
Mix next 5 ingredients and pour over potatoes.
Cool, and add remaining ingredients.
Serve with greens if desired. - 36.3823
Cold Shellfish Salad
This cold Shellfish Salad tastes unique ! Try this seafood and rice medley garnished with lemon wedges and dill sprigs for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this cold Shellfish Salad are welcome ! - 36.1219
Cold Green Bean Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes; drain well.
Remove strings from beans; cut beans into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Cover beans with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes or until... - 36.0375
Cold Cucumber Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Add dry milk; beat until fluffy.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Turn into molds; chill until firm. - 35.7765
Cold Brussels Sprouts Salad
Boil or steam sprouts until barely tender.
This should take no more than 10 minutes.
Add a bit of peanut or olive oil to the water when you begin.
It helps them remain green instead of that awful gray that you remember from your childhood.
Do not put salt in... - 35.6408
Classic Cold Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is a healthy combination of delicious ingredients. Just what need when you want to put up your feet, enjoy the day, read a book or watch your favorite television show. - 33.4217
Cold Rice Salad
This Cold Rice Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Cold Rice Salad with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 33.2502
This cold salad recipe salad is an easy and ready to served recipe that can be prepared with chicken aor tuna or even seafood. Mixed with whipped cream, chopped onions, peas, carrots, celery and dressed with salad dressing, the cold salad is served with added... - 33.2205
Oriental Cold Rice Salad
Steam fresh peas for 3 minutes, or defrost frozen peas. Drain and set aside.
Rinse fresh Chinese pea pods. Remove stems and strings along top and bottom, leaving pods whole. In a small skillet, stir-fry pea pods in peanut oil for a few minutes until... - 32.9756
Cold Rice Salad
Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a bowl.
Toss the mixture with olive oil and chill the salad for at least 12 hours.
A musf for a summer picnic. - 32.5343
Cold Meat Salad
Use pork, lamb, veal or any combination.
Combine meat, celery, pickle, onion and French dressing.
Drain and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix with Russian dressing and serve on a bed of salad greens.
Garnish with parsley and stuffed olives.
For... - 32.2194
Cold Potato Salad
1. Wash and clean lettuce well. Drain off excess water.
2. Using a knife, chop potatoes neatly in 1/4 to 1/2 inch dice, and transfer to a basin. Put in salad cream and gently turn the potatoes with a spoon without breaking them. Coat... - 31.4694
Cold Bean Curd Salad
1. Combine ingredients for dressing and set aside.
2. Mash bean curd and spread evenly in the center of a round serving plate. Slice tomato and arrange on top of bean curd.
3. Blanch spinach for 2 minutes in water. Remove and drain well. Place spinach around... - 31.1721
Cold Pasta Salad
I like this cold pasta salad with seafood for its delicious flavors and the variety that it offers in one
single dish. For anyone who enjoys salads and seafoods this is a real treat. - 29.9558
Cold Seafood Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni, drain and cool; mix with all other ingredients. (Better if made day before and refrigerated.)
Crab meat or shrimp can be used if preferred. - 29.7257
Cold Chicken Salad
For those who love chicken salad with a cold twist this Cold Chicken Salad makes the best pick. The salad has everything required to pamper your taste buds. Check out the recipe of the yummy and simple Cold Chicken Salad. - 28.6744
Cold Beet Salad
1. Prepare and microwave beets. Slice beets.
2. Mix vinegar, oil, sugar and salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until hot. Stir in beets.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until chilled.... - 28.4602
Cold Raw Papaya Salad
Take a vegetable slicer and cut very thin slices from the papaya. Place in a glass bowl.
Mix in the turmeric, salt and sugar and lime juice. Add the onions slices, if desired. Chill before eating. - 26.9973
Cold Meat Salad
Cold meat salad is an anytime salad and can be prepared in a jiffy. The flavor of tart apples, mayonnaise and meat makes this cold meat salad yum. Give this cold meat salad a try. - 26.3739
Cold Cucumber Salad
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 25.9605
Cold Vegetable Salad
Cook frozen vegetables one-half the time prescribed on packages.
Add cucumber and green pepper. - 22.7615
How To Make Healthy Cold Shabu Shabu Pork Salad
1. Chop asparagus, cherry tomatoes, grate radish and slice tofu.
2. In a sauce pan, boil water and add cold water to it.
3. Add benito flakes in the saucepan.
4. Once it reaches the boiling point, turn off the heat and in a bowl,... - 0
Cold Salad Recipes By Category