- » Cold Roast Beef Salad
Cold Roast Beef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold roast beef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold roast beef salad recipes.
Cold Beef Salad
1) Pour off the liquid from the bean sprouts, wash in cold water and drain.
2) In a bowl, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sweetener and monosodium glutamate.
3) Sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the sprout mixture and toss well.
4) Mix in thoroughly... - 41.013
Cold Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) On a deep platter, arrange the thinly sliced beef.
3) Slice the onion into rings. Place the onion over the slices of meat.
4) Sprinkle capers over the onions and meat.
5) Next, sprinkle the parsley... - 45.3514
Cold Marinated Beef Slices
Combine beef strips, onion rings, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle lemon juice over meat mixture and mix in sour cream.
Chill. - 28.0974
Cold, Marinated Beef Slices
1) In a bowl, mix the onion rings, beef strips, salt, and pepper together.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and gently fold in the sour cream.
3) Blend well and refrigerate until, thoroughly chilled.
4) Spoon on serving plates lined with... - 33.5869
Mixed Cold Platter With Salad
Arrange the slices of meat attractively on a large dish, leaving the center empty.
Mix the canned vegetables with the chopped dill pickles.
Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and chives.
Mix with the vegetable mixture and spoon into two... - 39.1144
Roast Beef And Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; drain. Rinse in cold water; drain.
2. Slice beef into thin strips. Combine pasta, beef and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Toss to coat. Garnish with fresh oregano, if desired. - 34.2658
Roast Beef Summer Salad
1) Take the potatoes and put them in a pan along with cold water. Boil the potatoes for around 20 minutes to make them tender. Take the potatoes away from the water and allow them to cool for another 30 minutes.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut them into... - 47.9787
Roast Beef Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add beef, green pepper, celery, onion, red pepper, pickle and green onions.
For dressing, dissolve bouillon in water.
Add milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill... - 39.2279
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1) Heat oven to 500°F.
2) With a string, tie the meat at 1-1/2 to 2-inch intervals.
3) Rub the meat with the oil.
4) In a roasting pan in the oven, place the meat uncovered.
5) Immediately reduce the heat to 400°F and roast 18 to 20... - 36.6672
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Cold Meat Tray
Place whole or halved meat slices on tray in an attractive arrangement (flat, folded or rolled slices).
Or, form cornucopia shapes and fill with potato salad or cottage cheese
Garnishes of parsley radishes, olives, tomato wedges, pickles and/or pickled... - 27.999
Beef And Eggplant Salad
Cut eggplant into 3/4-inch cubes.
Heat water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
Place eggplant in glass or plastic bowl.
Mix oil, lemon... - 42.6129
Grilled Beef And Potato Salad Dijon
The grilled and potato salad dijon is a beef tseak salad that can be served with greens. The cooked beef roast is tossed with cooked potatoes seasoned with dijon mustard, white wine vinegar and pepper. This bef and potato salad reciepe is a complete meal. - 39.8851
Beef And Radish Salad
1. Make thin slices of beef into 1-1/2" x 1/2" strips and place in a medium bowl.
2. Reserving 2 or 3 radishes and radish leaves for garnishing thinly slice remaining radishes and add sliced radishes and then walnuts to beef.
3. In a small bowl,... - 43.1962
Polynesian Pot Roast
1. In large skillet or Dutch oven brown pot roast slowly in the 2 tablespoons salad oil.
2. Sprinkle meat with a little salt.
3. In a bowl or a container combine flaked coconut, pineapple-apricot preserves, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger,... - 44.0947
Parisian Beef Salad
Thin slice the roast beef, place in a bowl.
Mix in the potatoes and onion.
Blend the oil, vinegar, lemon and seasonings together.
Pour over the beef.
Marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter, and spoon the salad on top of the... - 41.5243
1. Place the mayonnaise and horseradish in a bowl with the parsley.
2. Cut beef into dice; drain and slice the potatoes.
3. Add these to the bowl and mix lightly.
4. Cut up the pimiento and add.
5. Put the salad in a dish.
6. Drain the artichoke hearts, cut... - 41.0034
Potato,beef And Tomato Salad
I am known among my circle of friends for this wonderful Potato,Beef And Tomato Salad! I have been told that the my party spread simply will never be complete without this yummy salad! Try this Potato,Beef And Tomato Salad recipe for yourself! - 40.0323
Lemon Beef Salad
Peel cucumber, if desired.
Cut it in half lengthwise, then in thin crosswise slices.
Cut and slice onion the same way.
Combine cucumber, onion, and salt; cover and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Drain thoroughly and discard liquid.
With a vegetable peeler,... - 39.0294
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 49.9919
Beef And Pasta Salad With Garlic Dressing
1) In a pan, cook the macaroni as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the macaroni, rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In another pan, cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 46.636
South Sea Beef Salad
1) Chill the meat inside the freezer for 20 minutes or until very firm.
2) Cut the meat into paper-thin slices.
3) Stack these paper-thin beef slices and cut into matchstick-size pieces.
4) In a plate, place the meat and press plastic wrap... - 46.7599
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 104.415
Pot Roast With Sour Cream Gravy
Heat oil in Dutch oven; brown meat on all sides.
Add onion, wine, and water.
Cover and simmer.genfly for 3-4 hours or until tender.
Remove meat and keep warm.
Drain off all but 1-1/2 cups liquid.
Stir flour into cold water until blended; slowly stir into... - 43.7851
Miner's Lettuce Beef Salad
Mix together beef, eggs, tomatoes and anchovies.
Place on salad plates lined with crisped Miner's lettuce.
Top with French dressing. - 25.4308
Thai Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a small baking dish, place the beef tenderloin.
3) Place inside oven to roast for 20 minutes, until rare.
4) Allow the meat to cool down for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
5)... - 47.9961
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 43.6977
Arkansas Slabs Of Ribs
1. To make the spice rub: In a small bowl, combine all the spice-rub ingredients, then rub on both sides of the ribs, coating them well. If you wish, cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. To make the basting sauce: In another small bowl, whisk together the... - 32.7294
Steak & Vegetable Salad
On a greased rack in a broiler pan, broil steak 4 inches below heat until browned on outside but still rare in center (about 5 minutes per side).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend with a wire whisk until well... - 44.9419
Dice the beef, herring, potatoes, apples and beetroot.
Mix with the gherkin, capers, herbs and moisten with a little oil and vinegar.
Pile in a dish and garnish with hard-boiled egg, anchovy fillets and, if liked, 6 bearded oysters. - 33.6741
Salade De Boeuf Vinaigrette
Cold boiled or roast beef, thinly sliced Thinly sliced mild onion rings Vinaigrette Sauce Lettuce, tomatoes Marinate beef and onion rings in separate bowls in sauce about 1 hour before serving.
Drain off sauce, and arrange beef slices alternately with onion... - 17.7538
I simply love this recipe of Sauerbraten as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Sauerbraten is a must try! - 47.5652
1.Place the cold roast beef, then add the remaining ingredients to it, this is done to mince the beef
2.Lay slices of buttered bread, and place the minced beef, then cover with another slice of bread
3.Cut the sandwiches into any shape you feel... - 33.0483
Jellied Beef A La Mode
Brown the piece of beef on all sides in the fat in a Dutch oven or heavy skillet as you would a pot roast, and drain off any fat remaining.
Warm the cognac in a small pan, light it, and pour it flaming over the meat.
When the flames die down add... - 43.6258
Beef A La Mode
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
Fry in heavy kettle or Dutch oven until golden and crisp.
Remove pork and reserve.
Brown roast on all sides in fat or, if possible, have meat well larded with salt pork and brown slowly without adding fat.
Pour off fat.
Add... - 46.9898
Crab And Beef Stir Fry
Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until barely tender; drain, rinse under cold water, drain again, and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and lemon... - 45.0107
Beef A La Mode In Aspic
1) With damp paper towels wipe roast.
2) In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat over medium heat on all side for 20 minutes.
3) Mix wine, tomatoes, onion, pars ley, garlic, salt and peppercorns.
4) Boil mixture, decrease heat and simmer... - 43.4551
Horseradish Cream Sauce
1. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and beat in the cream to it
2. When the mixture turns smooth, add all the rest of the ingredients to it
3. Chill the sauce for half an hour
4. Serve cold with Roast beef, ham or even poultry - 36.5359
Veal With Orange
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Take a large bowl and prepare the stuffing by blending suet, raisins, bread crumbs, currants, and a pinch salt, nutmeg and freshly ground black pepper together.
3. Grate some orange rind and add in the... - 44.5253
Quick And Easy Chef's Salad
Chef's salad is a staple everywhere, and can be made with almost any kind of cold meat or poultry, or both, and with many kinds of cheese.
A pleasant variation is to rub a slice of stale white bread vigorously with a cut clove of garlic, cut it into small... - 28.687
1) In a salad platter, line the bottom with salad greens.
2) Place the vegetables and meat in separate groups.
3) Drizzle on salad dressing and seasoning, before serving. - 37.748
In a frying pan, heat butter until foamy; saute mushrooms and garlic until golden.
Pour mixture into cream cheese; blend thoroughly.
Spoon into rolls and heat in a 325Â° oven 6 to 8 minutes.
Serve with chicken salad, cold roast beef or... - 33.0826
1) Parboil the potatoes for 4-5 minutes.
2) Combine the potatoes together with the onion, mint, soured cream and horse-radish, mix well.
3) Inside each slice of beef, place spoonfuls of the mixture and roll up.
4) On a oval platter, pile... - 36.902
The chef's salad is prepared with meat and eggs along with swiss cheese and greens. This composed chef's salad is both filling and heavy and has elery, onions and watercress sprigs in it. served with fresh bread and a fresh vinaigrette dresing it is quite... - 34.2573
Dissolve the jelly powder in the boiling water.
Add the cold water and chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Put the evaporated milk in a small bowl in the freezer until ice crystals form around the edge.
Use an electric beater to whip the milk... - 34.607
Korean Bulgogi Salad
Prepare Red Pepper Paste Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water; when chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until dry.
Coat... - 41.3152
Salad With Beans And Meat
Clean, wash and cook the beans 15 minutes in salted water to cover, then drain and allow to cool.
Cut the meat into thin strips.
Clean, wash and thinly slice the scallions.
Chop the garlic, sprinkle with salt and crush.
Skin and quarter the tomatoes, remove... - 42.3766
Steak & Vegetable Salad
Place steak on greased rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on outside but still rare in center; cut to test about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper; whisk until... - 44.8869
Coach House Platter
Finally an interesting and good recipe of Coach House Platter has arrived. The goodness of Beans makes Coach House Platter a healthy treat. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish. Treat your friends to this Coach House Platter and let them know its taste. - 40.6697
Cider Simmered Eye Of Round
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, celery, and garlic; sprinkle with allspice, ginger, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix... - 48.7246
Mushroom Meat Loaf
1) Heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a large bowl, add the pork, beef onion, garlic, mushrooms and breadcrumbs and mix well.
3) In a bowl, add wine, egg, salt, pepper, nutmeg and breadcrumbs and beat well to make a stiff... - 43.9917
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 88.1503
Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing With Half And Half
1.In small bowl, with fork, mash cheese with half-and-half until creamy. Add mayonnaise and remaining ingredients; with wire whisk, beat until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate. Serve on mixed greens, lettuce wedges, chilled cooked vegetables, tomato wedges,... - 26.9724
Celery Root Dijonnaise
Peel and slice the celery root, as for Celery Root Nature.
Place in a microwave-safe dish with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of water.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Since this is to be served cold as a salad, the celery root should be a little... - 35.8252
For richer color and flavor, first brown the beef bones and meat or chicken cuts.
Arrange beef and bones in a flat lightly oiled pan and bake at 375F, turning occasionally until a rich deep brown color, about 50 minutes.
Brown chicken cuts in a lightly oiled... - 45.596
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Chicken Broth is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chicken Broth, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.9527
The antipasto platter is a course of appetizer in a traditional italian dinner. Prepared with bite size pieces of meat and cheese along with dressed artichokes, musrooms and bell peppers with parley and basil as fresh herbs. The antipasto can be served be... - 39.3908
Muffaletta Aka Muffuletta Aka Moo-foo Le Tah
"Is the best sandwich in America the muffaletta?" New Orleans, is the home of Muffaletta. This sandwich made with Italian meats, cheeses and a special olive salad is perfect for a summer picnic by the river or even just a lunch out on your patio or you can... - 114.986
Shepherd's Pie With Mustard Greens
Since it’s cold, it’s the perfect weather for warm foods like soups, stews, and Shepherd’s Pie. Husband really loves Shepherd’s Pie. I do too. (Good that we both like it. It’s a bummer when one person hates the dinner and the other is gobbling it... - 0