- » Cold Raspberry Soup
Cold Raspberry Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold raspberry soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold raspberry soup recipes.
Cold Raspberry Soup
Save out a few good berries for garnish and put the rest through a food mill or put them in a blender and blend 20 seconds.
Combine with remaining ingredients, chill well, and serve with a few berries floating in each plate. - 24.2835
You May Also Like!
Chilled Raspberry Soup
1) Press the raspberries through a strainer, enough to make ¼ cups of raspberry puree.
2) In a pan, place together honey, 2 tablespoon of red wine and 2 tablespoon of water.
3) Heat the pan to simmer, stirring at regular intervals until honey... - 40.7294
Cold Berry Soup
1. Rub the berries through a fine sieve. Add sugar to taste and the sour cream. Mix.
2. Add the water and wine and correct sweetening. Chill. - 24.2182
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 38.3739
Break up raspberries with a fork and drop into a blender with the cold water.
Cover and blend or defrost berries and mash well, then add the water.
Measure out 1 cup of the mixture and set aside until later.
Press remaining mixture through a fine sieve into a... - 40.3382
Raspberry Soup/malinovyi Sup
This is a favorite summer soup of Estonia, and indeed of other Baltic and Eastern European states. It is considered a speciality by the restaurants of Tallinn, Estonia's capital. In season, wholeberries - wildberries - wild blueberries - can be substituted. - 40.2749
Rosy Berry Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients in a deep, ceramic, heatproof casserole or stainless steel saucepan (mixture will discolor aluminum).
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Press raspberry mixture through a sieve, and return to casserole or... - 39.9194
Duckling With Raspberry Sauce
1. Remove giblets and neck from duckling; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Rinse duckling with running cold water; drain well. Pat duckling dry with paper towels. Cut duckling into quarters; trim excess skin and fat from pieces.
2. Place duckling... - 31.213
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 48.8145
Chilled Fruit Soup
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add white grape juice, water, apple juice concentrate and cinnamon. Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame.
2) Let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes.
3) In a pot of boiling water, drop in the peaches... - 44.991
Cold Raspberry Soup Recipes By Category
Cold Raspberry Soup Dish: