- » Cold Raspberry Soup
Cold Raspberry Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold raspberry soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold raspberry soup recipes.
Cold Raspberry Soup
Save out a few good berries for garnish and put the rest through a food mill or put them in a blender and blend 20 seconds.
Combine with remaining ingredients, chill well, and serve with a few berries floating in each plate. - 22.3407
You May Also Like!
Cold Berry Soup
1. Rub the berries through a fine sieve. Add sugar to taste and the sour cream. Mix.
2. Add the water and wine and correct sweetening. Chill. - 22.975
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 36.2066
Break up raspberries with a fork and drop into a blender with the cold water.
Cover and blend or defrost berries and mash well, then add the water.
Measure out 1 cup of the mixture and set aside until later.
Press remaining mixture through a fine sieve into a... - 36.455
Raspberry Soup/malinovyi Sup
This is a favorite summer soup of Estonia, and indeed of other Baltic and Eastern European states. It is considered a speciality by the restaurants of Tallinn, Estonia's capital. In season, wholeberries - wildberries - wild blueberries - can be substituted. - 41.9208
Rosy Berry Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients in a deep, ceramic, heatproof casserole or stainless steel saucepan (mixture will discolor aluminum).
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Press raspberry mixture through a sieve, and return to casserole or... - 37.8659
Duckling With Raspberry Sauce
1. Remove giblets and neck from duckling; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Rinse duckling with running cold water; drain well. Pat duckling dry with paper towels. Cut duckling into quarters; trim excess skin and fat from pieces.
2. Place duckling... - 30.141
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 49.2084
Chilled Fruit Soup
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add white grape juice, water, apple juice concentrate and cinnamon. Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame.
2) Let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes.
3) In a pot of boiling water, drop in the peaches... - 45.0226
Swedish Fruit Soup
Rinse dried fruits with cold water; remove pits from prunes.
Place fruits in a large kettle with the water; cover and allow to soak 2 to 3 hours.
Add the sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, and orange peel to fruits; let stand 5 minutes.
Boil, cover, and simmer 1 hour,... - 34.9984
Cold Raspberry Soup Recipes By Category
Cold Raspberry Soup Dish: