- » Cold Ramen Noodles
Cold Ramen Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold ramen noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold ramen noodles recipes.
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 122.434
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato... - 111.531
Chinese Stir Fried Instant Noodles With Beef
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to... - 105.451
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Miso Ramen With Tofu
1. According to instructions on the pack, cook the noodles; drain and rinse in cold water
2. Put half the noodles, beansprouts and the stir fry mix into a sealable contained and chill them
3. In a pan, boil water and add miso sachets; add the rest of... - 35.1757
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 33.9615
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
Korean Food: Jjol-myeon (쫄면)
Looking for some authentic noodle dishes from South Korea? Give this one a try. It is a summer gourmet platter! Watch Aeri make JjolMyeon, chewy noodles with a sweet-sour, and spicy sauce mixed with crispy fresh summer vegetables like cabbage, cucumber and... - 146.579
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 42.1961
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 44.5051