- » Cold Puree Tuna
Cold Puree Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold puree tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold puree tuna recipes.
Cold Veal With Tuna Sauce
Stick the cloves into the onion and put in a large saucepan with the veal roll, bay leaves, carrots (whole or cut in chunks), celery, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover and cook slowly until the veal is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain and... - 44.4273
1. Make the sauce an hour before serving time as the emulsion tends to separate.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine tuna and chicken broth.
3. Process at high speed for 1-2 minutes until pureed to a smooth and thick consistency.
4. Add... - 40.734
Veal With Tuna Sauce
1) In the container of a blender, put the drained tuna, anchovies and garlic along with ¼ cup of the reserved veal stock. Cover and beat till pureed. Keep aside. If a blender is not available, use a widen spoon to thoroughly mash the ingredients... - 43.066
Curried Tuna Tartar
1) In a saucepan, add water, curry powder and cook on low flame. Cook for 2 minutes to get a smooth mixture.
2) Add the mixture into a bowl and let cool. Add in mayonnaise, mustard, chutney, lemon juice, tabasco sauce and salt. Keep aside.
3) Slice the... - 42.3434
Tuna Filo Parcels
1) Carefully cut each sheet of filo pastry into 8 squares, each measuring approximately 10 cm (4 inches).
2) With a damp clean tea towel, cover the filo pastry sheets.
3) In abowl, combine all the filling, ingredients and mix well.
4)... - 42.7702
Tuna Fish Pâté
1. In a blender container, combine the tuna, butter and oil; work to a smooth puree.
2. Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients, beat well to mix thoroughly.
3. To freeze: cool quickly and then chill in the refrigerator until firm.
4. Once... - 45.084
Moulded Tuna Mousse
1. Soften the gelatin in 3 tablespoons cold water in a heatproof jug.
2. Stand jug in a pan of hot water, and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Take off the heat.
3. Mash the tuna with a fork in a bowl, but do not reduce it to a puree or it will taste... - 43.1618
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-sour Sauce (caponata)
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.809
Authentic Vitello Tonnato
1. Drain the tuna.
2. Peel and slice onion.
3. Peel and slice carrot.
4. In a large stock pot, place the meat, bones, onion, and carrot
5. Add the salt, grated lemon rind and the lemon juice.
6. Pour in the wine and add sufficient cold... - 44.5342
Spaghetti Salsa Verde
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process basil, parsley and garlic until finely chopped.
Add anchovies, 1/2 cup oil, butter or margarine, lemon juice and pepper.
Puree to a smooth paste.
Finely flake tuna into a large bowl.
Gently... - 43.5385
1) In a saucepan, add eggs, cover with water, and bring it to boil until eggs are hard cooked.
2) Drain the eggs, pour cold water, and then shell the eggs.
3) Drain oil from tuna.
4) With the back of a wooden spoon, mash the tuna.
5) Blend lemon juice... - 39.7615
If you are a fond of famous Gazpacho, you would also love this preparation. This is a perfect homemade soup to serve in any summer afternoon with ideal garnishing. The cooking procedure involves no cooking, so it is quite easy and quick. Only things you... - 115.65
Wild Waldorf Salad
Rinse rice thoroughly under cold running water in a strainer.
Place rice, water, orange juice and salt in heavy bottomed 3 quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cover loosely.
Cook 45 - 55 minutes or until rice is done and most of the... - 42.1693
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.3735