- » Cold Poached Scallop
Cold Poached Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold poached scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold poached scallop recipes.
Cold Poached Scallops
Rinse the scallops briefly and place them in a saucepan that holds them comfortably in one layer.
Cover with lightly salted water and bring the water to a simmer.
Cook gently for 1 minute.
Remove saucepan from heat and let scallops cool to room temperature in... - 30.4637
Poached Red Snapper Fillets With Scallop Mousse In Cabbage Packets
Prepare the mousse bring a small skillet partially filled with water to a simmer.
Drop in the cabbage leaves for about 30 seconds until they are just softened and pliable.
Remove, plunge them into cold water, then blot them dry.
With a sharp paring knife,... - 43.4824
1. In a food processor bowl, attach the Knife Blade.
2. Add butter and blend to beads.
3. Add the scallops to butter in the bowl and blend for 1 minute, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl, occasionally.
4. Add egg and seasonings... - 43.8843
Scallops And Snow Pea Salad With Basil Mayonnaise
Poach the scallops in wine for 30 seconds.
Set aside to cool.
Cut ends off the snow peas.
Blanch whole in salted boiling water for 10 seconds.
Place quickly under cold running water, then set aside to cool.
To prepare basil mayonnaise: combine all mayonnaise... - 45.4108
Scallops In Puff Pastry With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1)To prepare roasted red pepper sauce – roast, peel and dessed fresh peppers. Slice them .
2)In a heavy pan, boil water, bell pepper, wine, broth and wine. Reduce liquid to 3 tablespoon full.
3)Add in cream and simmer to thicken.
4)Blend to... - 46.5126
Scallop And Orange Salad
1. With a swivel-bladed peeler, remove the zest from the orange in pieces as large as possible and cut into thin strips; place in a bowl, cover with cold water and set aside. Working over a large bowl to collect the juices, section the orange, removing as... - 41.9192
Coquilles St Jacques Printanier
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients for the poaching bouillon; simmer 20 minutes.
Add scallops, cover, simmer 5 minutes.
Remove scallops to a side dish.
Reduce bouillon over high heat to 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Cook each vegetable separately... - 40.8837
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 45.8707
Clam And Spinach Shells
Saute onions in butter in a large frying pan.
Add clams and liquid wine, milk, and cornstarch paste.
Bring to a boil and, stirring, cook until thickened.
Add salt, tarragon, and spinach and cook until spinach is heated through.
Spoon into buttered scallop... - 37.7946
Shrimp & Kiwifruit In Lemon Kimizu Dressing
Prepare Lemon-Kimizu Dressing.
In a small bowl, cover cucumber with a small amount of cold water.
Soak 20 minutes or until cucumber slices soften.
Drain well, pressing out all moisture.
Arrange shiso leaves on a serving platter or on individual... - 42.1212
Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots, and saute over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1... - 38.7532
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 48.0097
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 38.6609